Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Olvne_Dunedain
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: A Librarian's Love(PM to join...all races welcome except Sauron spawn)
on: March 10, 2005 10:04
"Now, why exactly did she send you, I haven't done anything stupid...Recently."

"I wasn't told the specifics, but apparently she hasn't heard from you for to long, how ever long that may be. She was probably afraid you'd fallen in a ditch somewhere and never be heard from again." Wolf returned to eating, and the conversation fell in to small talk. At time, Wolf's 'generous' portion of food came up again. "I broke my last spear killing a deer five days ago. The meat from it ran out by morning of three days ago. And there's not much to forage on the Misty Mountains, particularly not this time a year. So yes, I haven't eaten in days."

Wolf forced himself to sit back and let the food settle, It is not good, he reminded himself, to eat quickly when you haven't eaten for a while. He watched Lissirial eat, seeing how graceful she was at even the most basic of actions, but soon forced himself to look away, not wanting to offend the beautiful elf.
Stridlas
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 10, 2005 11:12
Elana ate her food with a slight attitude.She noticed that Wolf was watching Lissiriel. She was not surprised when she noticed he looked like he liked her. She began to feel sort of like a third wheel so she said,"I am going to go to the Library." Elana was not acctually going to go to the library but, She cleaned up her plate of half finished food and left the room. She did not know where she was going to go but, she walked. She walked and walked until she stoped. She stoped under a tree. She had went outside. She climbed the tree and sat in it for a while. She felt like she was really unwanted and was thinking of leaving((this thread...)).
Lissiriel
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 10, 2005 01:19
(sorry to have disappeared, I had a 16 page term paper that needed crunching.....blah Stridlas did you get the PM? check your PMs if you dont have the ticker)

Lissiriel began feeling rather awkward. She had hoped that Wolf and Elana would find something mutual to talk about, but everything degraded into small talk. After a while she felt Wolf watching her, felt uncomfortable under his eyes. She glanced up to catch him turning away. Lissiriel tensed up and stopped eating, she picked at her food, not knowing what to do or say when Elana stood an announced that she was going to leave. Lissiriel groaned inside, knowing that without someone else she would be alone with Wolf, and with that look in his eyes... Lissiriel shuddered, nervous, but could only stare wide eyed at Elana as she cleaned her plate and left the room.
Lissiriel tried not to noticably tense up further. Instead she turned to Wolf, smiled, and said, "I think I had better go as well. I am sorry to leave you, but perhaps i will see you later...?"
After a suprised look from Wolf, and then an emphatic nod on the later, Lissiriel rose and silently left the room. She needed air, or at least that's what she told herself. Silently deciding to not walk by the river this time, she walked along another path but was rather suprised to hear a noise in one of the trees. Lissiriel was even more suprised to find not a squirrel, but Elana. The young woman looked visibly upset. "I am sorry to intrude," she siad. "What is wrong?"

[Edited on 10/3/2005 by Lissiriel]
Stridlas
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 11, 2005 10:50
((yeah, i got it))
Elana looked down at Lissiriel."He likes you." She said. Elana was unsure if Lissiriel would know who she was talking about but, she jumped down and leaned next to the tree."I figured you two would have more to talk about, when I wasn't there. I was just bored sort of." Elana didn't know why she just didn't tell Lissiriel she was thinking of leaveing but, she decided that she didn't think it important. 'Besides,' Elana thought 'She'd probably tell wolf and I'd be foolowed.'
Olvne_Dunedain
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 11, 2005 08:05
(ooc: Should we catch up with the two boys chronologically?)

Stupid, Wolf thought to himself, Stupid, Stupid, Stupid, Stupid, Stupid, Stupid. He cleaned his plate in as few bites as possible, washing it down rest of the glass of wine. It was wonderful food, as always found from elvish kitchens, but Wolf tasted none of it. He got up and walked swiftly towards the exit opposing the one the two ladies used. Ignoring his stomach, now protesting the sudden activity when full, Wolf moved swiftly down the hallways of Rivendell, thinking to himself. Chastising himself might be more accurate. What was I thinking! I'm a fool to let myself fall for elvish charm again. An Elf! of course she doesn't care for my attention. You could feel the discomfort coming from her. What a fool am I! Wolf walked on, subconsciously avoiding the library, he didn't really want to see Elana ether. He felt sorry for the girl: She was noble of birth, but was wilting under the thousand eyes that came with it. People would always be worried for her. Her mother sent me to keep her safe, her father to make sure she could keep herself safe. Wolf wondered how much Elana did know about survival. Not that she appears want any help... Wolf walked on, lost in his thoughts...
Stridlas
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 12, 2005 12:10
Elana looked at Lissiriel."Well, I don't know what to do now, I am acctually bored staying in one place, excpecially here. Nothing happens here. I wish it was more exciting." Elana said. She figured she might as well tell Lissiriel, with out telling Lissiriel.
Tindomewen
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 12, 2005 05:13
((Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. Got grounded for staying on the comp too late. Going to add a surprise twist...Elana this is for you mainly.))

Breakfast was relatively uneventful except for the icy dagger stares from Erestor towards his Calenglin. Elendur realy didn't know why Erestor kept having the look of death on his face but if it weren't for Lothuialon and Glorfindel he would have left. But he stayed and enjoyed his mea, making small talk with Lothuialon getting to know him better.

Just then a runner ran into the hall, shouting to Lord Elrond, "My Lord there is an attack in Lothlorien! Lord Celeborn calls for aid...the woods are burning my Lord!!!"

Elendur paled, that was the home of his beloved and it also meant that his love would be leaving. Glrofindel would be leaving too most likely. But Lothuialon would be riding out to defend his home and the thought of him not returning made Elendur's stomach curl. He looked frantically toward his Lord Elrond to see what the elf would say though in his heart the Noldo already knew.
Stridlas
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 14, 2005 04:36
Elana was outside but, she was not to far from the dinning hall, a window happened to be open. That was how she heard the news."Lissiriel? Did you hear that?" Elana was not bored anymore.
Lissiriel
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 14, 2005 03:57
(nice catching up with time. whee! time travel!)

Lissiriel listened to Elana's words, letting her talk. Well, letting someone else talk for once. Mostly the two just sat through the night. "Sometimes it is boring here, but that's because it is kept safe. Well, has been kept safe, rather, from the forces of the Dark Lord. There have been attacks, but not now. Now that your father is on the throne, things have gotten quieter up here. Especially with everyone leaving...Someday the wisest amoung us will leave Arda forever... "

Lissiriel's voice drifted off as a pang of sorrow touched her. But, in that moment of silence, a call came out from the hall, ringing out through the quiet morning. "My Lord there is an attack in Lothlorien! Lord Celeborn calls for aid...the woods are burning my Lord!!!"

"Lissiriel? Did you hear that?" Lissiriel turned back to Elana and saw that the young maiden had completely perked up. "How could I not?" Lissiriel asked rhetorically, and jumped up from the seat she had made below the tree, remembering that though Rivendell was relatively quit, there were still hold outs that refused to believe thier lord's demise.

She touched Elana lightly on the shoulder. "Come," she said. "Let's let's go see if there's something we can yet do to keep our minds off of all this." Lissiriel smiled and ran with Elana to the doors of the hall. Yet despite the new excitement, Lissiriel found that something else had kept her mind... Wolf.

Lissiriel's brow furrowed slightly, but it was not concern for Lothlorien, though she cared about it deeply, nor was it anticipation for what the Lord Elrond would say. She watched him confer quickly with Glorfindel and Erestor but thought only of Wolf. What is wrong with me? she thought.
Stridlas
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 16, 2005 10:24
Elana ran with Lissiriel. When they reached the hall. She hoped she'd be able to fight. Her dad. It had just struck her what Lissiriel had said about her dad. She had not seen him in weeks. She thought it would be wonderful to see him after so long and she was sure Lothlorien would call for Gondor and Rohan's aid as well as Rivendell, considering everything that had happened in years past.
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 16, 2005 10:35
Hearing the call from the messenger Lothuuialon's blood froze in his veins. Lothlorien under attack! The trees burning! Despite the horror of the images that floated across his mind, Lothuialon only felt numb. Tensing he looked over towards the Lord of Imladris awaiting his decision, and he did not have to wait long. Rivendell would ride out to aid their friends in need.
That was all Lothuialon needed to hear to spring into action. In a single fast movement he stood and went towards the door of the hall, pulling his beloved Elendur, whose habd he had started holding upon hearing the message, with him.
Close to the door however he saw Lissiriel and Elana. Both had obviously also awaited the decision of the Lord. Bowing his head to them he spoke: "Will you join the troup and go out to defend Lothlorien?" he asked Lissiriel, then turned to the maiden at her side. "I believe it is your intention to do so, am I not right? I naturally shall have to leave now. If you will come too, you are welcome to ride with me, as I imagine the worriers will ride in troup formation, where neither you nor me have a place."
Tindomewen
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 17, 2005 09:06
All Elendur wanted to do was run and bury his head in a pillow and cry. He however pushed that elfing thought out of his mind and instead went with his love to speak with Lissiriel and Elana, it appeared as though they were going to. Desperately the Noldo wanted to help in some small way but the answer to that was to stay out of everyone's way.

Glancing over Elendur saw Erestor and Glorfindel embrace before Glorfindel gave Erestor a parting kiss and went to round up troops and horses and such. Elendur wished that with Lothuialon and prayed to all the Valar for his love to return safely and not harmed too badly. With a sad heart he walked to the stables with his Calenglin and sadly watched everyone mount up to ride to Lothlorien's aide. That he hoped all ould come back relatively unscathed he mostly cared about Lothuialon, which admittedly was a bit selfish but who cared now?
Stridlas
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 18, 2005 09:49
Elana had vigorusly agreed to go because that was her intention. She awaited for the desion to go.She knew it would come, if it didn't she didn't know what she was going to do, probably go crazy with how much she would read.
Tindomewen
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 25, 2005 08:23
Elendur helped his beloved saddle the horse and boosted him on it the turned to fearfully await the decision of Lord Elrond and Lord Glorfindel. He knew it wouldn't be a good one but nonetheless he would stand by his friends when they needed him.

He looked over the gathered crowd and sighed when he saw others who could only let their loved ones go help their fellow elves. The librarian swept his gaze over to Elana and smiled fainlty, she showed so much enthusiasm for battle, he only hoped she would be permitted to go...being Arwen's daughter and all.

Sweeping his gaze one last time over the courtyard elendur noticed others looking at him and Lothiualon in disgust, jealousy and a myriad of other emotions, including anger.
Stridlas
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 27, 2005 01:44
((Okay, scince it seems everyone thinks they are gonna go, This is being way too draged out and well, I'm just gonna make it happen...the decision...))
As Elana awaited the decision she grew anctious. Then it came.Elrond adressed everyone:"We have decided to answer the call for our aid." Elana was prepared for that, but she wasn't prepared for what came next,"ALL women and children are to stay behind." This was a blow to what Elana had wanted."We leave in one hour." Then an Idea came to her. They couldn't stop her from going if they thought she was a guy. Then she relized that she couldn't make them think she was a guy if she had not access to male garbs. This filled her heart with dread. She relized that Wolf and Lissiriel might be able to help. She turned to Lissiriel and said,"Where's wolf, I have a plan." She explained her plan in a hushed voice.
Lissiriel
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 28, 2005 11:44
Women and children... expected to stay behind? Lissiriel stood in shock as she watched Lothuialon ready himself with Elendur at his side. She stood still as Elrond spoke his words. Elven men and women she knew were more similar in stature and strength than mortal men and women. She stood confused. Was the attack on Lothlorien so tremendous that it would require splitting the people such? Or did Elrond not want to chance sending a large force and leaving Rivendell open? She didn't know. Lissiriel didnt even know if she was going yet. But where is Wolf?

Elana was simmering next to her. She was up to something, well would be at least by Lissiriel's guesses. Out of the crowd Lissiriel noticed others looking at Elendur and Lothuialon. Most, perhaps all, did not know the full story. Most would probably get over the dramatic events in a short time, but others she knew would not soon forget or accept. Lissiriel saw Elendur smile faintly at Elana. Lissiriel gave him a wave, but she knew she had a worried look on her face.

Suddenly Elana turned to her and whispered her plan to Lissiriel. Lissiriel yanked Elana back down the hall. "I don't know what room he stays in, but I'm sure he has an extra set of breeches. I can get off on my own, so don't worry about me. You're lucky he's a cousin- you know his clothes will fit." Lissiriel gave a giggle as the two ducked out of the way of other elves, some heading to the hall for more news, some heading out to the stables with a purpose. Soon the two reached a corridor that led to many of the bedrooms. Lissiriel looked down to see several doors on either side.

"I think he's on this floor," she said. "But you're guess is as good as mine."
Olvne_Dunedain
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 30, 2005 09:28
(Sorry 'bout not posting, its been hectic here)

Wolf, as it would be, was in the fourth door to the left, passed out on the bed. He heard Elana knock, and called for her to come, not bothering to get off the bed. His attention peaked, however as Elana started to explain what was going on and her plan to join in.

"As I am supposed to see you safe, I definitely must not tell you I have extra cloths in a pile over there. Or that I'll be leaving the shortly to get supplies and wont be back for a little while. And its quite important you don't find out I wouldn't notice if some of this mysteriously disappeared." Wolf grabbed his sword and poked around the clothing pile a bit. He then went over to the closet, grabbed two cloaks, put one on, dropped the other on top of the pile in the corner of the room, and walked out. "oh, one more thing, The clasps for the cloaks are definitely not in the top drawer by the bed."

With that Wolf walked off to find the weapon-smith, he had a few thing to pick up before he he could head off. As he walked he felt his thoughts drift to Lisserial, and wondered how she was taking the news.
Tindomewen
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 30, 2005 10:26
(thank you Stridlas...I started the thread but others can take charge every once in awhile...sheesh)

ALL women and children are to stay behind

Elendur stood shocked at this statment coming from his lord. Some of their best fighters were female, how could he keep them back...unless...well...no Elrond wouldn't think of that!! Elendur saw many dismayed faces but not on Elana and Lissiriel. He instantly knew they were going to go so quiclky followed them and hid, waiting for Wolf to leave. He stepped inside the door before it closed to see two women sifting through clothes. "Ahem! I know your plan and I wish to tell you that I wish for both of you tocome back unscathed and with quickest speed!"

Elendur nodded briefly before heading back to his Calenglin and as the first unit began to move, the troops being divided so as to have better attack advantage, he kissed his love and prayed to the Valar for safety and swiftness to be carried to all but mostly Lothuialon!!

The Noldo blushed slightly as he hrealized all his thoughts were centering around this Golden Wood elf. Luckily though no one came up to him or could see his apple-red cheeks except for one person...
Stridlas
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 02, 2005 08:56
"Be sure for me to NOT thank wolf when this is over," Elana told Lisserial with a wink. She picked up clothes from the pile and tookup the cloak. Elendur than entered the room and said,"Ahem! I know your plan and I wish to tell you that I wish for both of you to come back unscathed and with the quickest speed!" Elana watched Elendur leave before puting the clothing on. She grab a cloak clasp from the top drawer by the bed. She turned to Lissireil,"You are comeing right?" Elana and Lissiriel left and headed to the men that were leaving."Ready to go," Elana heard Lissiriel ask as they headed out to follow the men. Elana looked around to see who she knew and who she didn't. "It would be best to stand away from those we know or near Elendur don't you think?" Elana asked lissiriel.
Lissiriel
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 02, 2005 09:36
Lissiriel helped Elana dress herself in Wolf's clothes and found herself smiling. But still, why had Wolf run off so quickly? Didn't he even see her there? Lissiriel barely noticed Elendur's intrusion because her mind was so preoccupied. She muttered something under her breath and followed Elana out when she was ready. As theycame closer to where the others were gathering, she heard Elana ask "You are comming, right?" Before even thinking about it Lissiriel sputtered out "Ready to go."

She stopped Elana and turned to her after the girl's next question. "I do need to pick up a few things. I need to grab my sword, and my horse. Have you a mount? Get it and keep your hood down. If not, keep in the shadows like any other dunadan. No matter what you'll be standing away from those you know. At least for now, when they might try to send you home." Lissiriel paused, thinking. She had given Elana her advice, but what was she going to do? She bit her lip. "If you don't see me right away, don't worry, I'll probably catch up down the road."

Lissiriel gave Elana a squeeze on the shoulder before quickly heading off to her own room for a quick change into a pair of riding breeches, belting her sword and plaiting her hair back. She looked at herself in the mirror. What am I doing? she thought. I can't resist anything can I...

Quickly she threw on a sturdy cloak and headed outside, ducking past her father who winked knowingly. She blushed and hurried out towards the stables. But her route had taken her past the weapon smith's outbuilding and the sight of Wolf entering caught her eye. "Wolf!" she called out to him, again not sure what she was doing, but like always, she couldn't resist.
Tindomewen
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 03, 2005 07:10
Elendur stood out of the way, near Erestor he realized. He only hoped the other wouldn't try to lecture him on anything pertaining to love, choices, or certain Lothlorien elves. He queitly observed Elana moving away from anyone she knew and Lissiriel run off to her room and then toward the smithy.

He wanted to help so much it saddened him that he waqs just a stupid librarian and not even THAT!! He was only an assistant. He began to doubt if Lothuialon really loved him at all or was just...but he seemed sincere.The nodlo was startled from his thoughts by a trumpet and the sound of hooves.

It was only then when all the troops had filed out that Elendur realized he was alone with Erestor and the other wasn't saying anything.
Olvne_Dunedain
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 06, 2005 01:30
Upon hearing his name called, Wolf turned in the precise way required to knock five or six sticks on to the ground. The clatter rippled though the serine quiteness like a sword though a spiderweb. "Lissiriel, Hi" Wolf buisied himself picking up the sticks, trying desperatly to think of something to say. "I was just explaining to the weaponsmith here the princibal of the javalin."
Turning back to face the weaponsmith, Wolf continued, "Right, kind of like a big arrow - strait, balanced - but no fletching. I'll just leave these shafts with you then. Thank you."
With that, Wolf turned back to Lissiriel. "You look like your joining this little misadventure."
Stridlas
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 09, 2005 05:10
Elanahad followed Lissiriel's advice. Ella, her horse, was not near here so she was stuck to go via foot.
Lissiriel
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 09, 2005 09:53
"Well, I think I am going," Lissiriel said. "How can I not help? I was just wondering about you, Wolf."

Lissiriel stood there in the doorway, felling at once that she should both run on to the stables and to go inside. She didn't dare voice her true questions, at least not yet. Wolf looked thrown off gaurd, and she didn't want him running off again. Running off... For a second her thoughts turned toward those who would stay in Rivendell. We're the one's who are running off, she thought.

Lissiriel watched as the smith gave Wolf a set of funny looks, assuring that of course he knew what a javelin is. Lissiriel raised an eyebrow and turned back to the ranger. She couldn't tell what he was hiding and it frustrated her greatly. I should just leave and go catch up to Elana, she thought to herself, she thought with a sigh, but knew she couldn't leave yet. She took a half step out of the door way and stopped.

"What do you intend?" she asked
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 13, 2005 10:50
Lothuialon had been preparing quietly and fully concentrated, but all the time aware and very glad for his beloved's presence. This was a very difficult situation for him. He did also note the unfriendly glances directed at the two lovers but did his best to ignore them. After the Lord had announced his decision he saw the maidens move off into the house followed by his love but did soon return his attention to the task at hand.
He was happy when Elendur returned. A fast kiss was all they shared before the troops moved off. Although he wanted to assure Elendur of his love before he left, he also knew of the danger of being preoccupied in battle. This he feared very much, and so he had started to shut off his heart as soon as the news had come.
Mounting his horse he followed the well ordered troups. Then a feeling of unease struck him and he turned to see Elendur standing next to Erestor. They were not talking but he could sense the doubt that was touching his love's heart and that would probably be encouraged by Erestor during his absence. He turned back his horse and soon stood before the two Elves. Embracing Elendur and kissing him his thoughts and feelings reached out to the other. My Advadedin. I love you. Should I die I will die happy to have found you before the end. Aloud he only said: "I will return as soon as I can." Then, sealing the promise with a last kiss, Lothuialon let go of the other, mounted again and rode off.
Tindomewen
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 19, 2005 08:03
(((Where is everyone???)))

Elendur watched Lothuialon ride back quickly and felt himself being picked up and squeezed tightly as thoughts brushed his mind. My Advadedin. I love you. Should I die I will die happy to have found you before the end.

The assistant smiled brightly , I am happy to my Calenglin!! Return safely!! We will meet wherever we must! Outwardly though he smiled into the parting kiss, feeling Erestoir's unhappiness but not caring at all that moment. He shad tears in his eyes as his love rode off toward Lothlorien, he last calling out, I love you my Calenglin!!

next to him he could senese Etrestor's admition of failure, his lord was going to attempt to sway his affections!!! Well that wouldn't happen now, elendur knew that him and Lothuialon would be together no matter what or where, even if one had to wait in Mandos' halls or the shores of Valinor.
Stridlas
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 20, 2005 03:08
Elana walked along with the troops not saying anything and was sure to keep her face hidden, for now. She could not wait to be in a battle once again.

((Sorry about the shortness of the last 2 posts, I'm kindof not sure what to write))
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 20, 2005 09:56
Trying to catch up with the troups Lothuialon rode up from behind, noticing a warrior that kept apart from the others. Mistaking that behavior for the unease of an unexperienced young man he rode up to him and dismounted to walk alongside him. " Take heart my young friend. These troups are strong and together with the formidable warriors of the Golden Wood victory shall surely be ous."
Taking in the figure beside him more thoroghly he noted the loose fit of the young man's clothes. As if they were made for someone taller. he thought, and didn't know that he was quite right in that assumption.

~~~~~

Erestor had watched the parting of the two lovers in silence, but now turned to face Elendur. "After all he has done to you. You have not been the same since that Elf arrived." His eyes were somewhat smaller then usual and his voice was cold. The dislike he felt for Lothuialon obvious.
As he stepped closer to his assistant his demeanor changed completely. With a friendly smile he continued. "I've always only meant you well. You surely know that. I only want to help you see what right now you can not." While speaking Erestor had stepped even closer to Elendur and laid his hand onto the other's shoulder.
Tindomewen
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 21, 2005 07:39
Elendur brushed off Erestor's hand. "You of all elves my Lord I thought to be the most understanding. You yourself have often mentioned that it would be nice if I found someone to care for and that would care for me. Now that I have will you begrudge me that happiness, the same that you and Lord Glorfindel so freely and openly share? 'Twas not his fault that my emotions caused me to fall into the river. I was over come with new feelings and expereiences! Unless you have something pressing to do my Lord Erestor i bid you good day!!!"

Elendur turned on his heel and strode off angrily, How dare he treat ME like an elfling!! I may have enver been in love but I am not blind!!! Slowly he returned to his normal cool indifference and continued on to Elrond's study where he was expected to talk with his Lord about matters most secret.
Stridlas
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 23, 2005 07:32
When Lothuialon started to walk with her, Elana was sure she would give herself away. He said to her, " Take heart my young friend. These troups are strong and together with the formidable warriors of the Golden Wood wictory shall surely be ours." Elana did not look at him. she knew she sounded like she could be either male or female. She said," Yes, our victory is most probable." Elana smiled under her hood but, she could not say anything whilest she smiled for anytime she spoke and smiled, you could hear the smile in her voice as well as the fact that she was most definatly female.
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 24, 2005 11:38
"Yes, our victory is most probable." the warrior answered, keeping his head bowed. The sound of repressed fear Lothuialon had expected was not there. Why else did he then keep apart from the others? For a moment he looked down onto the man's slender shoulders. "Are you not too young to head out with these troups?" Was this maybe a youngster that had joined the warriors without his parents permission?

~~~~~~~~

Erestor had been very much taken aback by Elendur's harsh reaction. He sighed. Indeed, his assistant had made an exellent point. But he was still sure that the "accident" had more to do with Lothuialon then Elendur was prepared to admit.
He slowly turned to walk into the houses as well, but then decided to sit in the gardens for a time before returning to his duties. Sitting on the root of a great oak he pushed his worries for Glorfindel's welfare away and decided that it would be best to talk to Elendur once more later that day. He did not wish to disturb the harmonious realtion between Elendur and himself and would certainly find a way to set things right again.
Olvne_Dunedain
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 27, 2005 06:46
"He is indeed young, Master Lothuialon."
Wolf said from just out of sight. Putting a hand on the Elana's shoulder, he continued, "But it has come time for him to see the less sheltered parts of Middle Earth, and the unfortunate violence that erupts within it." Wolf let his half-truths sink in, hoping the elf would not examine it to closely. He was reassured by the short silence that followed. And in it Wolf's wandered back to the moments before they left.
"What do you intend"
The question had left him phased for a moment. After a bit he had responded.
The same thing I've always done, condemn myself to another bloodbath to save those who should never have to see it.
He didn't even know were that had come from. He didn't know how Lissiral would take it, his worry increasing as an unidentifiable emotion crossed her face. But then she had disappeared for final preparations. He thought he would have seen her again by now. He found himself looking for her expectantly.
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 28, 2005 12:15
Lothuialon listened to Wolf's words. The man sounded quite honest, but his instincts told him that some truth was still being hidden from him. As everyone seemed unwilling to convey it to him though he decided to let the matter rest. The young man seemed not to stand all alone and that was good enough for now.
Following the ranger's restless eyes, and the slight signs of worry on his face he spoke again. "May I ask what it is that worries you?" he inquired, hoping not to intrude on an all too private matter.

((OOC: I will be gone for a short wihile beginning tomorrow. I'm not sure for how long I'll be gone. I'll be back as soon as possible. In the meanwhile have fun!))
Stridlas
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 29, 2005 09:02
Elana was thankful for Wolf's interjection but, did not lift her head. She knew Lothuialon still stood near by and this was confirmed when he asked Wolf what was bothering him. Elana knew what was bothering him, she herself was sort of worried about the same thing.She had now stoped smiling and was whising Lotuialon would leave so she could talk to Wolf about Lissiriel. Altough she did not blame Lothuialon for wanting to know and was sure Wolf would come up with a good, situation suitable responce that would put lothuialon at rest and hve him move on to talk to someone else. 'I supose it is my own fault he came over here though,'Elana thought,'after all, I did probably look like I was a frightened newbie. I probably should have blended in a little better.' Elana was sure that once she and Wolf got an opprotunity to talk, wolf would tell her the same thing."Wolf, do you know where our friend is?" hopeing that at her addressing wolf, directly and ignoreing the fact that Lothuialon was there might make him go away of course she'd be mad at herself for making him feel unwanted, he was infacted not wanted, by her at least.

((Slightly repetative but, I was at a loss for what to say.))
Tindomewen
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 12, 2005 08:40
((finally after three weeks of craziness my life has settled back to relative normality and I am able to post on here again!!! If I'm mistaken Glorfindel and Elrond are 'freebies'))

Elendur stepped back from Lord Elrond's office smiling and giving a goodbye! He turned but only ran straight into a broad chest and firm muscles. he lloked up and realized it was one of the sentry guards! he mumbled a quick apology and hurried off to his office...desk...clutter!! He pointedly ignored Erestor's office fearing he might find the elf lord in their ready to lectuer him on his own heart again!! but alas it was empty and Elendur set to work, thoughts drifting to Lothuialon,of fighting!! He looked up out of his reverie to find a somewhat familiar elf standing there waiting!
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email