Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
StardustAngel
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Cost of Love
on: March 15, 2005 04:59
Alassë followed Tristain and Methven with Hour at her side. She fell a little behind them because she had no horse but Alassë could still keep them in sight. When she arrived at the cave she heard Methven speaking to her horse. It is good to know that somebody else speaks to animals the way I do. At least I am not alone in my craziness. A smile spread over her face and she looked for Bronn. He sat against the wall with his head down a little away from the rest of the group. Alassë walked to him and sat down next to him. Though being a half-elf allowed her to stay awake for long periods of time with little rest she had a love for sleeping. Her father used to tease her about it so much when she was a little child. But suddenly more than three days without sleep caught up with her and she found her eyes closing. The sound of the rain lulled her to sleep.
veneaquende
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 16, 2005 02:40
Bronn dismounted and headed further into the small cave, seeking somewhere to dry out. He sat down and leaned back against the stone. It was warm compared to the weather out in the open. Closing his eyes He started to dream of home, of friends and family long lost. He could feel someone beside him, though he didn't know who it was. He continued to sleep. A few hours later He woke. The sky was darker when He opened his eyes. Looking around He noticed Alasse seated next to him, her eyes closed in sleep. The others were involved in various things. He stood up and stretched, then, glancing back at Alasse walked over to Grey Wind. He patted the horse on the neck. "hmm, what say you we ride back home?" Not expecting an answer He continued. "That would be nice, wouldn't it. See Osha again, maybe Chiggin... No, we could leave him out of it." He smiled and smoothed down the hair on the horse's neck. "maybe later..."
_mook_
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 16, 2005 06:51

Methven hid her expresion as she heard Bronn's words. 'What does it matter?' she mused silently. 'Why do we need him around anyway?' She turned away and ate in quiet thought. Tristain was out, doing the valar knows what.
Kahlan
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 17, 2005 05:23
*Myrrima sighed and leaned back against the cave wall. She was finished picking threads from Liadan's burnt skin and had finished healing her accordingly. Now she was exhausted. Not that she was alone...she saw that a few others were asleep. She watched everyone for a while, finally drifting off to sleep.*
reisil
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 17, 2005 09:32
Liadan tried to sleep, but she couldn't let her mind rest. She wished that she could play her harp. but the instrument was destroyed, and she couldn't play even if she did have the thing. Her hands hurt too much...
Kahlan
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 24, 2005 05:32
Myrrima woke up a little. She started thinking. She looked over to Liadan and saw that she was still awake. She scooched over.

"Is everything alright Liadan? I am sorry I can't make you feel any better, I do not have the power."

She leaned against the cave wall and continued to think. She needed to think of something that would make Liadan feel better. Feel happier...
reisil
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 07, 2005 12:53
" I am fine...and do not worry..." She hated to think that she was the reason that anyone was less than happy. She didn't want to make anyone feel bad...
She closed her eyes, trying to fight off the tears that would only make her face hurt more, and would make Myrrima want to console her.
She smiled, pretended that everything was perfectly all right. She knew that everyone needed their sleep... she shouldn't be keeping anyone awake....
"I'm truly fine...these things happen...do they not?"
Kahlan
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 10, 2005 12:26
Yes they do, but most of us are all the better for them. *she smiled.* They teach us lessons in life. THough that does not make them any easier to bear. *she watched Liadan for a little while, knowing that she was hurting, inside and out, but she couldn't help anymore than she already had. She sat down near Liadan and fell asleep.*
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email