Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Uiallin
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: From Gondor To Everywhere Else...
on: March 09, 2005 04:20
"Thank you." Emeldir said with a nod. "Of course you are welcome to travel with us." She looked next at Durninad.
Inspiring_Addiction
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 10, 2005 07:38
Nariel stood in the entranceway of the large tent. She had smiled, as she had seemingly gone unnoticed. Her curiousty had arose whenever a soldier had sought her out, saying that the Lady Faralin requested her presence in the tent with the others.

"I am Nariel Ciryatan." She paused, no she wouldn't speak of her family's line among such strangers, as it would most likely arise too many questions she didn't feel like answering. "I too and traveling to Rohan..." She paused once again, she wasn't traveling to Rohan. Truthfully she at the moment had no destination, now did she have any business in Rohan.
Uiallin
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 10, 2005 12:01
"Glad you can join us." Emeldir said with a smile. "please have a seat." She then turned her attention to the last two.
Lady_Elbereth
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 10, 2005 01:53
((wow!! Awesome! So many people joined so fast! ^_^ didn't expect it! Thanks for joining, everybody!!!! ))

Kael stood silently, Drizzet perched on his shoulders squeaking and fidgeting about.

Green eyes watched the goings-on from under the dark hood of Kael. He barely heard what anyone was saying, for he was so lost in the many thoughts that buzzed in his head.(that, and the fact that Drizzet was now making small, curious squeaking sounds in his ear).

Kael felt sort of embarrassed at how he had introduced himself to the others, all shaky and quiet...

The reason Kael had made his introduction short was that he wasn't much for public speaking. He liked often to sit in the silence of the outdoors, and he liked it more if there was a herd of horses gathered nearby, the soft, pleasant sounds they made as the beautiful creatures grazed and spoke amongst eachother.

Kael often thought about visiting Rohan, but had not yet done so. Perhaps this would be his chance, for he was in the good company of the people of that glorious land already...

((I know, a bit random, but I have the house basically all to myself and i'm really bored!!!!! so i decided to write a bit. Thanks again for joining, everyone!!! -Elle-))
East_Emnet
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 10, 2005 04:07
Durninad, knowing that it was his turn, said, "As I have said before, I am Durninad, Captain of Dale. A few weeks ago, I left Dale to deliver something to Minas Tirith. But yesterday, I decided to take a side trip to Edoras to meat King Eomer." He stopped at that, knowing that he should not say much more.
Uiallin
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 10, 2005 05:42
OOC: OK so I'm thinking attack during the feast what do you guys think?

"I will personally make sure you do thank you for your story." Emeldir said with a smile. All that was left was the dwarf. Emeldir noticed that Eodred was uncomfortable about something, but she ignored it. Military men were always restless.
Lady_Elbereth
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 11, 2005 07:01
Kael stood silently, fingering the leather wrapped hilt of his sword thoughtfully as he listened to the others. He was lost in his thoughts and had no idea that Drizzet was now making his escape.

Drizzet skittered down onto the floor from Kael's shoulder, apparently bored from just sitting there, and weaved in and out of the legs of the Big People, squeaking softly.

When he came to Faralin, Drizzet promptly remembered jumping on her head, and climbed up to sit comfortably on her shoulder, gazing at her curiously.
The white rings around his eyes resembled spectacles as he serveyed the room from his current perch atop Faralin's shoulder.
SapphireLily
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 12, 2005 02:16
((Uiallin: That sounds cool. I'm all for it, if no one objects.
Lady_Elbereth: Thanks for having me, I'm glad to be here!))

Drizzet was quiet and dark, and if anyone else noticed his escape, they said nothing. The ferret looped its tail companionably around Faralin's neck, and surveyed the room so solemnly she almost laughed out loud. But, trying to hold to the seriousness of the situation, she merely bit her tongue and slid a little away from the others, into a corner of the tent, so as not to distract anyone.

In the opposite corner she saw Kael, who suddenly looked up from his sword and cast his eyes about wildly. Embarassment came over his face when he saw where his little friend had taken up residence. Faralin smiled broadly at him, and he relaxed. He seemed to have a way with animals, she mused, recalling how he sang to the horses. He'll love it in Rohan, then. She thought, while Drizzet's tiny ferret nose curiously explored her ear. Perhaps I should show him around...
Uiallin
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 14, 2005 10:44
Emeldir waited for the dwarf's stories. The feast was getting along outside. They would need to stop this meeting soon. Eodred at Emeldir's right was starting to get figity. Emeldir turned to the dwarf "And your story sir dwarf?"
Lady_Elbereth
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 16, 2005 12:03
Kael cast his eyes around the room urgently, only just noticing that Drizzet had left his shoulder. He scanned each person with his bright green gaze and found the ferret to be sitting companionably on Faralin's shoulder. He relaxed and smiled amusedly as Drizzet explored Faralin's ear with his tiny ferret nose and draped his tail around her neck.

Kael had been thinking about Rohan, and couldn't actually get his mind off of the City of Horselords. He wondered if they would be willing to give him one of their horses, for he had none and had always wished for the companionship of one of the equine race.

Horses were Kael's strong point in animal communication. He'd always loved the way they spoke to eachother, how they moved. He had long awaited a visit to Edoras, and now could barely wait. 'I feel like a little boy again,' he mused to himself.((hope thats even a word lol))
Uiallin
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 16, 2005 02:03
OOC: OK I think it's time to move on. Don't start the attack untill everyones asleep.

The party was doing well. It had been an hour since Emeldir ended the council meeting and had offically started the feast. The feast would exagust the rest of their food. They would have to travel back to Edoras tomorrow wiether they liked it or not. Emeldir sat by the fire with Faralin and a few of her ladies. Rohan tradition had the lady of the court keeping the fire going as the party carried on. Emeldir watched their new guests at the feast. The Dwarf, the Elf, and the two men. Emeldir smiled as her eyes fell on the boy with the ferret. "You seem to be getting along well with the Kael boy." She said to Faralin.

Eodred watched the party with unease. They could be attacked any moment and the lady orders a party. Star above these royals were brainless. Does no one realize the danger they were in. He looked at the newcombers. He didn't trust them around the lady. Any of them. Even after introductions he still did not trust them. Except.... He looked at the elf. She was a warrior too. He knew it. Slowly he walked over to her. "Enjoying the party?" He said to her stiffly. "I do not enjoy parties myself. especially when there is so much danger near. "
Lady_Elbereth
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 16, 2005 02:37
((Attack? Who's attacking? Heh..I missed some posts while I was in Utah.))

Kael stood eating off by himself. He normally enjoyed his solitude, yet it was nice to know there were other people around. He had left Gondor at the young age of 21, after his family was killed in battle. Now he was 27, 28...about that. He almost feared going back to Gondor...uncertain of whether the White City would allow him back into her gates.

'I won't think about it right now...' he thought to himself calmly, 'I should lighten up! I'm going to Rohan tomorrow...'

Drizzet sniffed at the bread that Kael had beside him. Kael broke off a piece and handed it to the ferret. He didn't have much food that ferrets would enjoy, but at least it was something.

Kael looked at Eodred and wondered if the guard even trusted him. He didn't want to harm Emeldir, all he was looking for was adventure and to see new places. Kael's young green eyes were filled with nothing but want of adventure...spirit...

Drizzet sat munching happily on the bread he had gotten off of Kael, and climbed up onto Kael's shoulder with ease. The ferret seemed to be contemplating leaping onto one of the heads of the other ladies that sat by the fire with Emeldir.

"Don't even think about it, you little troublemaker..." Kael murmured to the ferret, "..I think they've had enough of you for the night, eh boy?" he added with a quiet chuckle, stroking the soft black fur of Drizzet.

As Kael finished his food, he set the plate down beside him and enjoyed the heat coming from the fire. He wasn't far off from the others, maybe by a few yards, sat leaning back on a small tree.
As he gazed into the flames thoughtfully, the fire reflected off of his thoughtful eyes.
SapphireLily
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 17, 2005 11:48
"...You seem to be getting along well with the Kael boy." Said Emeldir. Faralin, who was lifting a goblet to her lips at the time, nearly choked.

"We're hardly courting, Emeldir!" She laughed, blushing slightly. "But he does seem a good man... who can know what the future holds?" Her face became thoughtful.

She watched lazily as Eodred wandered up and down, back and forth, hardly trying to make conversation. Faralin had never gotten along with him; in her opinion, he was much too high strung. She could see from his face that he was still wary of the newcomers. She knew that he did not need to be - her father back in Osgiliath had taught her how to read people, and she sensed no danger from them.

She considered telling Eodred to relax, then decided against it. It would do no good. Besides, his constant fretting was a form of entertainment. Faralin sat back to watch the show.
Uiallin
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 17, 2005 12:22
"No but there is a spark is there not?" Emeldir said with a smile." I am married Faralin I know interest when I see it. And you can not say I am wrong." She laughed to herself and started stirring the fire. Memeories fille her head her husband Elfwine. Thier courting, their time together. It was only a year ago that He asked her to be his wife. She was content to stay lost in her memory. At least for right now.
East_Emnet
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 17, 2005 12:54
Durninad was done eating, so he sat back in the chair. He looked over a few seats at Grumtik who seemed to be drinking his third ale of the night. Druninad looked around and saw Eodred walking up and down the table. He thought of asking to have an audience with the Lady but knew Eodred would not allow it. "Well," Durninad thought, "most people are inherently suspicious of strangers." he sighed, "Eodred will probably want to lead the Lady over the plains which will take a few more days to reach Edoras." Durninad looked south towards the mountains, "The mountain road will take considerable time off the trip." If he remembered right, the mountain road came out of the white mountains in sight of Edoras and he had found a short time ago that it started here. "Well, I should get some rest." he said as he got up and walked to his small fire which was almost out.

After some time passed, Durninad decided to to see the Lady. He walked up to Eodred how was protectively standing guard near the Lady's fire circle. "Eodred," He walked up and started. He saw Eodred fingering a sword. Durninad put his hands up, "I am unarmed, may I have your permission to talk with the Lady?"
Lady_Elbereth
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 17, 2005 10:02
Kael sat in silence, memories of Gondor, his home, suddenly flashed into his mind. He sighed softly as his parents and older brother popped into his head. He missed them dearly, and it seemed the closer he got to Gondor, the more memories that appeared into his mind.

He gazed through the crowd into the fire, stroking the soft black fur of Drizzet. The ferret gazed at everyone from behind his beady black eyes and spectacle like circles 'round his eyes.

Kael seemed very at ease, and stood to walk around the campsite, perhaps pay a visit to the horses... Drizzet leapt down from Kael's shoulder, apparently not interested in the business of horses and walks.

"Don't go annoying the others, Drizz..." muttered Kael as he watched Drizzet skitter over and stand on his hind legs on a rock by the fire, watching the others as they finished eating.

Kael walked to the group of horses not far away, and spoke softly to them as he leaned on a tree. One mare walked up to him timidly and began sniffing at the air infront of him, then deciding he was no threat, and walked easily up to him, nickering softly and nuzzling the man's face gently.

"Well, hello there," Kael said, laughing quietly and stroking the mare's face, "Nice to meet you..." he said amusedly as the mare nickered softly again, flicked her tail, and then went off to graze again.

Kael stood leaning on the tree, and folded his arms then closed his eyes, listening to the soft sounds of the horses as they communicated with one another and grazing lightly. The young man almost looked as if he was a guardian of the small herd, standing watch over them like a sharp-eyed eagle or hawk...
Uiallin
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 19, 2005 12:26
Eodred stood in front of Durninad unwilling to move. Then slowly he moved from Durninad's path, but kept an eye on the man as he retreated. Emeldir was still stroking the fire. Her mind caught in memories of her Husband when Durninad approached her. She didn't even see him walk up, so she was surprised when he spoke. "Oh yes Durninad....What do you need?"
Lady_Elbereth
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 19, 2005 02:20
After a while of sitting and thinking, Kael stood once again, walking over to the campfire and calling softly to Drizzet. The ferret promptly leapt from the log upon which he sat and climbed up to sit securely on Kael's shoulder.

The small creature was extremely inquisitive, and the curiousity within him was constant. Drizzet was one of the most curious creatures Kael had ever met, and the ferret was one of the man's most trusted allies. Drizzet gazed around and then froze, as if something troubled him...

"What's wrong, fella?" muttered Kael quietly, "Something wrong?"

Drizzet seemd almost to nod, and looked around cautiously. Kael shook his head and sat down near the fire, fingering the hilt of his sword as he gazed into the flames once again.

"I'm sure it's probably nothing, Drizz..." he said to the ferret, pushing his black sleeves down over his arms in the chilly night.

Drizzet squeaked in protest and then stuffed himself inside Kael's hip pouch, as if hiding from something. Kael shook his head gently and looked back over at the fire, where he saw Emeldir and Faralin chatting together...Faralin looked his way, and he looked back but broke his gaze a few moments after, his hair falling infront of his eyes slightly, almost like the forelock of a horse...

Drizzet poked his head out of the pouch and up at Kael, squeaking and looking from Faralin to his human friend and then shook his small furred head, stuffing back into the pouch where all of Kael's medicines and bandages laid.

Kael took out his dagger and tossed it from hand to hand expertly, deep in thought as he gazed into the fire...he wasn't sure how well he would sleep tonight, as the excitement of the visit to Rohan filled him...

((i know...kinda random. oh well...i'm waiting for the attack lol what can i say?))
East_Emnet
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 19, 2005 05:53
Durninad began with, "We thank you, mi'lady, for showing such hospitality by letting us camp and travel with you. But I must speak with you about about our road tomorrow..."

Eodred opened his mouth to speak, "Mi'lady, I must protest."

Durninad sat down and leaned closer to Elmeldir and kept talking, "I know of a road that goes through the White Mountains, south that way." He said pointing south,"The mountain road I know of will get you to Edoras faster. I was the one who discovered it." Durninad said.

Eodred came forward saying, "My Lady, I will let you not let you take directions from a man of the North whose people can't defend their chiken coops!"

Durninad, full of rage, marched right in front of Eodred. He almost punched Eodred, but refrained, saying to Eodred, "If you insult my people, you are answering to me! If we take this mountain road and anything happens to the Lady, you have permission to kill me." Eodred backed away from Durninad. Durninad turned back to Emeldir. "Will you take the mountain road mi'lady?"

[Edited on 20/3/2005 by East_Emnet]
Uiallin
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 19, 2005 07:32
OOC: Props for staying true to my characters, but please ask my premission before taking control of my charaters. You can control Eodred in the future if you want, but I reqeust you not control my Emeldir charater anymore.

Eodred stepped up to Durninad. "Do you think I need your premission to kill you." Durninad ignored him. "Will you take the mountain road mi'lady?" Emeldir sat surprised. This is what she hated the most about being a princess. Making tough decisions just like this. There was safty in the road on the plains, but they had very little food left, and they needed to come back to Edoras as soon as possible. Emeldir took a deep breath, and looked Durninad. "Can you promise our safty on this mountain road?" She said delicatly.
Inspiring_Addiction
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 20, 2005 11:09
Nariel remained quiet. She didn't like to make a scene, and only spoke up when she felt it was worth it. She listened to the conversation going unnoticed. But afterall she was very accustomed to hiding in the shadows. But for some reason unknown to her Durninad intrigued her. There was something about him, she just couldn't put her finger on.

"I say we follow Durninad." She said, her voice strong, as she stepped forward. Everyone looked at her, each a little surprised to see her. "There are plenty people to protect everyone." She looked at them. She saw no reason to give anyone special treatment. As none of them where slaves. She had been in the white mountains. It was dangerous, but nothing the group couldn't handle.
Lady_Elbereth
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 20, 2005 11:57
"I say we follow Durninad." said a strong voice as a lady stepped from the shadows.

Kael glanced up at her, slightly surprised at the strong-willed authority that sounded from her tone.

Drizzet peeked from Kael's medical pouch and squeaked at the man, as if asking him what was going on. Kael let Drizzet out and the small creature climbed up onto Kael's shoulder as they both listened and watched what would happen.
SapphireLily
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 20, 2005 12:18
Faralin sat up straight now, rapt with interest. "I agree with Nariel." She announced, her place as a servant momentarily forgotten. She went to stand by the elf maiden. Eodred was looking daggers at the pair of them, but Faralin kept her face cheerful.

"Captain Durninad has travelled widely, good sir Eodred... much more than you yourself, I'm sure. I do not think he would lead us into any danger." She gave Eodred a painfully sweet smile, and looked to Emeldir. "Of course, though, it is not my place to say. Your highness, it seems safe enough. What do you think of this venture?"
Lady_Elbereth
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 20, 2005 12:34
Well, the mountains were nothing that the company couldn't handle, for Kael had traveled them once on foot, though though not on the road Durnidad had, and it had taken a fairly long time as he hadn't any faster transportation.

"Sounds intriguing enough..." Kael said to the ferret.

Drizzet merely nodded vigorously in agreement and clutched Kael's shoulder as the hooded and cloaked man now walked forward to stand behind Nariel and Faralin, resting a hand on his swordhilt.

"I know it's all up to the Lady, but I too think we should follow Durninad..." Kael said, ignoring the fact that Eodred was now glaring at him as well.

Drizzet squeaked and stood up on his hinds, trying to see and hear Emeldir when she made her decision. The ferret twitched his tail and his whiskers flicked slightly as he gazed over the heads of the ones infront of him.

[Edited on 21/3/2005 by Lady_Elbereth]
East_Emnet
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 20, 2005 01:28
(OOC: Sorry Uiallin, won't happen again. I've edited my last post.)

Durninad said to Emeldir, "About the road being safe, I discovered it four years ago and maped it out. I also mapped out the trails that branched off of it so if we accidentally take a wrong turn, I will know. It's a good thing I brought all my maps with me." Durninad politely asked again, "Will you take the mountain road mi'lady?"

[Edited on 21/3/2005 by East_Emnet]
Uiallin
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 20, 2005 02:01
"Captain Durninad has travelled widely, good sir Eodred... much more than you yourself, I'm sure. I do not think he would lead us into any danger." She gave Eodred a painfully sweet smile, and looked to Emeldir. "Of course, though, it is not my place to say. Your highness, it seems safe enough. What do you think of this venture?" Eodred was fumming. "And when did lady's in waiting have a standing on what happens? Hold your tongue!" Emeldir stood up. "Eodred that is quite enough!" She starred down the hardened warrior. "It sounds like the majority of our party wants to try the mountains. Our food rations are gone. We barely have any left. If the pass through the moutains will be better then so be it. We try the mountains!"
SapphireLily
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 21, 2005 09:41
Eodred walked away with his shoulders hunched. The others scattered, not wanting to risk another argument. Most set about making their beds, for it was growing dark and cold. Faralin stayed where she was for a moment, and glared at Eodred's retreating back.

Suddenly her view was cut off by a fluffy tail. A cheerful Drizzet sat comfortably atop her head. Faralin whirled on the spot and found herself face-to-face with Kael.

((sorry for the short post!))
Lady_Elbereth
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 21, 2005 11:24
A cheerful Drizzet sat comfortably atop Faralin's head, once again, and Faralin whirled around unexpectedly to find herself face-to-face with Kael.

Kael smiled slightly, surprised, and then glanced up at Drizzet, then looked back at Faralin.
"I'm so sorry for him, milady..." he said softly, "I also apoligize for startling you, if that is indeed what I did." he smiled.

The man glanced at the ferret, wishing the small animal didn't have such an attitude, and spoke again finally.
"He's normally very shy around new people," he said.
SapphireLily
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 23, 2005 11:04
Faralin laughed and plucked the ferret from her hair. It nestled in her arms, squeaking. "It's fine," she said to Kael, "you do not need to apologize for him. The little vexer is actually quite cute." Drizzet made a satisfied noise, and snuggled down farther in her arms.

Quickly, Faralin glanced Kael over. His green eyes were bright and intelligent, and his clothes were well-worn, especially his boots... "You seem to have been walking for a while, sir. If you would like, I can speak to the Princess about giving you a horse from among those whose riders died in the wolf attack. I doubt you'd like to walk through the mountains tomorrow, when all the rest can ride!"

She smiled up at him, awaiting a reply. The first stars were appearing overhead. In the trees behind them, Faralin thought she heard a slight noise, like the rustle of leaves underfoot. Could enemies have somehow slipped past their guards? But that was ridiculous. I have to stop worrying, she thought, shaking her head, soon I'll be as bad as Eodred.
Lady_Elbereth
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 23, 2005 02:01
Faralin laughed and plucked the ferret from her hair. It nestled in her arms, squeaking. "It's fine," she said to Kael, "you do not need to apologize for him. The little vexer is actually quite cute." Drizzet made a satisfied noise, and snuggled down farther in her arms.

Kael laughed and shook his head amusedly at his furry friend, who gazed up at him and squeaked again, then sat in silence, now comfortable.

"You seem to have been walking for a while, sir. If you would like, I can speak to the Princess about giving you a horse from among those whose riders died in the wolf attack. I doubt you'd like to walk through the mountains tomorrow, when all the rest can ride!" Faralin said.

"That would be nice, milady," replied Kael, "I wouldn't mind having some other form of transportation than walking. I love to walk, but I've been doing it a long time, and it may be time for a bit of a change..." he said with a smile.

He seemed to freeze slightly as his sensitive ears picked up a small rustle...
'No, now I'm being just as silly as Drizz...' he thought to himself, '...it's nothing.'

Drizzet seemed to have no intentions of moving from his position in Faralin's arms, and had now fallen fast asleep there...
Uiallin
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 23, 2005 02:57
Emeldir sat in her tent. She took her hair out of it's fancy dueing and let it fall on her shoulders. A gentlemen entered the tent. " My lady?" He said with a bow. "You called for me?" She turned to face him. "Yes bring the elf to me. Then after I talk to her the man who is to lead us into the mountains." He bowed and was about to leave. "Wait." She said before he could walk out of the tent. "Where is Faralin?" She asked. "With the boy with the ferret." Emeldir smiled. "Would you like me to get her for you my lady?" He asked. "No I can do without her." She answered then turned around. The gentlemen shook his head. Faralin was spoiled as a lady in waiting. The princess was extremely nice to the servents to begin with, then to have a best friend as the main lady in waiting. The girl hardly did anything. He smiled, being Emeldir's best friend that is how it should be. He turned and started looking for the elfess.
Inspiring_Addiction
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 25, 2005 01:39
Nariel set down and rubbed Malikye's head. Thoughts flooded her mind, anger migled highly among them. And for some reason she couldn't figrue out why she was angry. She wasn't accustomed to being around so many people she didn't know. She looked around, she didn't know who to trust. A soft rustle sought her attention and she turned. A man she had seen before stood a few feet from her stairing at the wolf. Malikye stood turning his head sideways and returning a curious glare. Nariel gsimply smiled and giggled, "Don't worry he won't hurt you." She looked towards the man as she spoke but in truth she was speaking to both of them.

He cleared his throat and stood stiff as he spoke. "Lasy Emeldir requests your presence in her tent."

Nariel sighed and stood following the man, and entering the nearby tent. She looked at the woman before her and raised an eyebrow. "You needed to speak to me?"
Uiallin
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 25, 2005 05:34
Emeldir stood up as Nariel entered. "Yes please sit down." She said motioning to a nearby chair. With the flick of her hand she told the gentleman to leave. Emeldir sat down next to Nariel. "I am Princess of Rohan." she started. "I am the one of highest authority here. I must make descions for everyone. It is a heavy burden be responsible for everyone. I have heard tales of elves. I know how wise your people are. I also know you are a warrior. It was your advice to take the mountain trail that caused me to make the decision to go, but there is warning in my heart. Do you know of any danger that might live in the mountains?"
Uiallin
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 27, 2005 05:37
OOC: OK I'll be gone for the next five days. sorry! Try not to go too far in the story line without me, but keep posting!
Uiallin
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 31, 2005 03:27
OOC: OK I'm back :feedback:
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email