on: May 17, 2005 11:07
AAAGH!!! SOMEONE KIDNAPPED THE ELF!!!
....0-o
_mook_
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Murder in Rohan OCC
on: May 20, 2005 07:03
Uh oh. Alrighty then. In this thread, the "tall dark man" should probably not be the big baddy. Since I introduced someone before, we could always use him, (trying to remember his name) and the dark man is simply a henchman.

My two cents.
dreamdancer
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: May 20, 2005 08:59
that sounds good, I reckon. ... henchmen. ^_^ thats a funny word.
so this is where we are: glorfindle is wherever he is, being held prisoner.. earendel is on the outskirts of that place, watching... ryn, fae and brenna are on their way there. so the question, I suppose, is this: will the girls regroup and follow the direction on the note, or will they attempt a rescue?
dreamdancer
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: May 22, 2005 04:40
rescue attempt, obviously.
now I assume this fellow is in cahoots with Fae's dark employer dude. ...the suspense is awful.
dreamdancer
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: June 01, 2005 01:55
replying to myself again.
just bumping this up, mainly, so that if we need to discuss anything, its here.
but to keep from completely wasting this post with only a bump. I'll recap.
Ryn, Fae, Hiligan, Glorfindle and Brenna are on their way to the Swanfleet river to investigate. Earendel is way ahead of them. If the plan is still that they find out about an assasination attempt on Eomer, Eowyn, whoever, then I guess they'll head for Edoras.
_mook_
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 07, 2005 07:20
Yup, over to Edoras, I beliieve it's a main attempt at the royal family, as well as anyone who gets in the way, i.e, Reothed.

So, when do we finish off the evil elf?

:evil:

Just kidding, he still needs to spill the beans
dreamdancer
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: June 08, 2005 05:13
0-o Fae frightens me. shes got a small case of bloodlust, I think... j/k ^_^
I believe thats our plan. and mook, if you don't want Hiligan caring for Fae, just let her brush him off. im sure his feelings wouldn't he too hurt..

onward!
dreamdancer
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: June 13, 2005 03:28
I'm going to let 'ol elfy wake up.
what beans will he be spilling, exactly? did our original tall, dark, scarey employer get killed? *wonders*
_mook_
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 13, 2005 06:35
Now that I'm not too sure about. Glorfindle killed a tall scary man, but was that the one we remember? I think it was, but we can let Loremaster tell us.

As for the beans, there's a scheme afoot. The one about the assassination of Eomer and anyone that gets in the way. It's an uprising. But we have to figure out about the mastermind behind it. I mentioned him a long way back in the thread. I can't even remember his name, but he's conveniently there.
dreamdancer
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: June 15, 2005 11:39
*pokes computer screen* allo?

I'll look through and see if I can locate said scarey man. in the meantime, something must happen 0.o someone post! let Fae take out her anger a little on the grumbly elf XD
tawar_meldis
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 16, 2005 02:36
That would work by me, after all Earendel has already vented her anger on the poor 'wittle' elf.
Mind you if he give Fae too much trouble Earendel will have not problems beating him some more...

have fun Fae
:evil:
dreamdancer
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: June 17, 2005 02:59
Fae and Brenna can both have a hand in it-- we've got to get the information out of him somehow.
_mook_
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 17, 2005 06:05

Sorry I've been gone. Real busy. I'll try to get around to it soon. School's getting hectic crunch time lol!
purplefluffychainsaw
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: June 18, 2005 03:30
Ditto, although I've only got two exams left now, and then, praise the valar, I'm free until september. ^^
dreamdancer
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: June 18, 2005 07:23
^_^ perfectly alright! exams before rohan...
I guess I'm lucky. I've been out of school for nearly a month, and no exams to bother me. college coming up soon, though.
o.0
purplefluffychainsaw
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: June 19, 2005 03:38
Technically I have too, but I need to get decent grades to have a future, basically, smo... ^^

Yep! Exams before Rohan! **Hides Rohirric flag that has been making instead of revision.**
dreamdancer
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: June 19, 2005 12:31
*wishes she could make a flag also*
I may post again soon....
_mook_
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 20, 2005 07:33
Yay! Ok, I've posted some now. Ya, crunch time at school. I don't get exams until next year though. hehe.

Good luck everyone!
dreamdancer
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: June 26, 2005 10:55
update. Loremaster's post gave us all a laugh, I do believe

any ideas on what will happen once they get inside the Golden Hall? my current idea is a 'just in time' situation-- maybe someone was planning on poisoning the king's food/drink, or maybe someone is going to attack him from behind when he's defensless. but as always, open to suggestions!
purplefluffychainsaw
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: June 27, 2005 03:27
A physical attack would be easier to prevent, but that makes posion more interesting.
_mook_
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 02, 2005 08:35

I think it might be cool, if we are given rooms to sleep in, and in the middle of the night, we hear a shreik. One of the maids saw a man with a knife opening the door to the King's chamber and was unfortunately killed. Then a ton more baddies come and we have the big fight.
dreamdancer
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: July 03, 2005 02:30
sounds like a plan to me. I'll try to go post now... I have to leave for work soon >.< yep, DD has a job, so like everyone else she'll now have to devote more time to boring reality
LoremasterMiar
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 05, 2005 12:16
Hello all! I'm back! Exams are over and LMM's back in town baby. Ok, after catach up, love the ideas. One thing, perhaps we could have some 'down time' first. Just a little chance to spend some time roleplaying, and not just hitting things. Too much combat is not a good thing!
dreamdancer
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: July 05, 2005 01:46
yay for being back!

I agree-- lets give our characters some time to interact a little. I'm not eager for this thread to end just yet
purplefluffychainsaw
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: July 08, 2005 11:50
Oooh, I had an idea! (yes, I know, *shockhorror*)

*Ahem.* What if (dun dun duuuuuh) the guy that has been made out to be so far as the assassin is an assassin, but he's a bad one who's been hired to draw peoples' [read: our characters'] attentions away from the real assassin.

Just a suggestion to make things more interesting. But I like the idea of being able to let the characters enjoy themselves a little.
dreamdancer
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: July 08, 2005 06:07
sounds interesting.
_mook_
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 09, 2005 05:06

Lol, we're all hiper. I like these ideas peeps, and I love the whole "feast" scenario. I've been wanting to get our chars all dressed up,

It's good to be back!
dreamdancer
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: July 09, 2005 08:47
its good to have you back! ^_^

I intend on letting Ryn get a little embarassed during the feast scene. I mistreat my characters so badly...

we're getting mauled by a hurricane so if I dont post later today, you'll know why. I haaate storms!! *cry*
_mook_
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 11, 2005 04:52
Ahhhh! I hope you'll be ok! Keep safe.

Could we have dancing at the feast? I love dancing!
dreamdancer
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: July 11, 2005 05:05
dancing! yes! another chance for Ryn to embarass herself!

Fae can dance with Hiligan, and he can get embarassed too!

*evil laugh*
purplefluffychainsaw
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: August 12, 2005 12:15
Pffft. Had a bit of a search finding this again...

ANYWAY. In reponse to your question, DD, I was aiming for Hean to be one of the enemies, yes.

Hean is one of Brenna's old gang, the Rats. He was called Grey Coat, but he managed to get himself adopted by the "uncle" that he mentioned in the RP.

If it's alright I was going to have him as the "proffesional" assasin that I mentioned when I suggested that there be two assassins.
dreamdancer
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: August 12, 2005 12:50
sounds good ^_^

more plot twistyness! :evil: butI have to wait and post when I get in from work-- tonight. aaargg.
dreamdancer
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: August 23, 2005 04:36
just bumping this up. So that I will not waste the post, I shall re-cap about where we are.

Our group is in the Golden Hall at night. Glorfindel is wounded and currently hiding behind a table, Hiligan and Ryn made an attempt to take down one of the three 'baddies', two of which were taken out by Brenna. Fae is ready to fight- not sure about Earendel. Said baddie is on the run- quick! someone stop him!

Hmmm... My only thought on this is that the guards hear the obvious commotion and come running in, maybe just as our folks capture the runner. Or maybe he escapes, and our characters are left looking suspicious? Not sure where Hean plays into the plot- but like I've said, yall feel free to turn it however you want. suggestions welcome

[Edited on 24/8/2005 by dreamdancer]

[Edited on 24/8/2005 by dreamdancer]
purplefluffychainsaw
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: August 23, 2005 11:00
Left looking suspicious sounds good to me, but then again it would. :evil:

Hean I guess is up to you guys. What were the men doing there in the first place? If they were there to deal with the "problem" that our characters create, then Hean wouldn't be with them. If they were there to met up and discuss then Hean would be. So...
dreamdancer
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: August 24, 2005 12:41
lets say that they were there to either try and scare our characters away or get rid of them completely- so we can just say Hean wasn't with them. I rather like the idea of our characters looking suspicious too... having just showed up, claiming that someone was a threat to Eomer, now in the hall in the middle of the night with a huge mess and two unconcious men who were probably 'serving' Eomer. And unless our characters have any proof that these two guys are in cahoots with the baddies, they're definitly in trouble :evil:

so yeah, that sounds good to me! post away, peoples!
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email