Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Pip_Merry_Frodo_Sam
Council Member
Send Message
Post *~Hobbits*~ We need new members please!
on: March 31, 2005 12:19
A young Hobbit girl was leaning against a tall tree, reading a book. Her brown curly hair was blowing on her soft, pink cheeks. Her icy blue eyes and think lashes searched the pages of her book camly. She mouthed the words with her small, pink lips. It was early-morning, and Luna was wearing a forest green dress, and a grey apron to match it. She closed her book and held it on her chest, walking towards her black pony Squeaky. She rubbed his soft pink and white nose, and looked around her at the peacful Shire. She saw little girls playing with dolls, and her brothers lifting a large piece of wood. "It's just a normal day in the Shire," she thought to herself.

[Edited on 1/5/2005 by Pip_Merry_Frodo_Sam]
the1smeagle
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: *~Hobbits*~ We need new members please!
on: March 31, 2005 02:17
Brannon hollored laughingly as he decsended down from Farmer Maggot's field. His hands were full of vegetables; especially carrots and mushrooms! But the sound of monsterious barking and angry yelling caused to to tumble anxiously over his own feet and send all those lovely veggies a'flying.

His eyes widened sadly but now was not the right time to show it. As quick as he could he snatched up two carrots and a few mushrooms then continued off in a run. Loud curses echoed behind him but he dared not turn to look.

Minutes passed and he came to a soft field filled with trees and green grasses. The perfect place to snack. He drew himself to a walk and then a halt. One of the carrots was selected and held firm in his hand. Before he could really take a good bte, another hobbit caught his eye. The carrots and mushrroms were tossed together in one hand while the other brushed his curly chesnut hair form his eyes.

'Hullo.' he called while walking over. 'Lovely day for a stroll, eh?' Stroll? Brannon's mind scolded. Could you not think of anything else to say? 'um..' With a heavy shrug he stood next to her and held out a fresh carrot. 'Do you want one? Or perhaps some mushrooms?'
Pip_Merry_Frodo_Sam
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 31, 2005 03:53
Luna looked over at the new Hobbit. "Hi!, I'm Luna, Luna Baggins who are you?"she looked at the carrot in his hand, eyes shining. "I love carrots! Thank you!" she gently took the carrot and nibbled at the end. She looked up at the cloudless sky and smiled. "It's a beautiful day, would you like to go on a picnic with me?" Luna looked at Brannon with her icy blue eyes. She then rubbed Squeaky on the nose again and gave him a pat on the neck. "This is Squeaky,do you have a pony?" she looked behind Brannon, then for the first time noticed all the vegetables in his hands. "Did you steal farmer Maggot's crops? My my you must hang around Merry and Pippin alot hee hee," she giggled. "It's alright, I've done it too,"Luna started walking to a house with her pony, waving to Brannon for him to follow.
the1smeagle
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 31, 2005 04:34
'Brannon Brandybuck at your service!' He bowed in hobbit fashion then slowly stood back up. 'A picnic?' his mind pondered over it for a few seconds ten he quickly replied. 'Yes.' A slow gaze drifted towards Squeaky and he patte dthe pony on the nose. 'Yes actually, but I don't have him with me right yet. The lug is probably off eating the gardens again.' His shoulders haunched with a heavy shrug before snickering. 'Well, I am in relation with Merry so yes, i suppose I dohand with those two much.' He snickered to himself before following behind Luna and Squeaky. Eventually he drew to a halt but kept very silent; a munching noise was coming form the trees. His brown eyes squinted before an even wider smile developed across his lips. 'Arahm!' Piercing his lips, a whistle ehcoed and a loud pony whinny chould be heard. 'get over here, eh?' Arahm snorted, pulling a leafed branch from a tree then proudly trotted up behind Brannon. 'Luna, this is Arahm. Arahm, Luna and Squeaky.'
Arahm knickered, giving Squeaky a hard glance before turning his attention back to the branch dangling from his mouth. 'Alright, now that he's here...' Brannon murmered and then continued walking.
Pip_Merry_Frodo_Sam
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 31, 2005 04:47
"Wonderful! I will go get the lunch! " Luna looked at Arahm. "Oh what a beautiful pony!" she exclaimed, patting Arahm gently. "Wait here, I'll be right back," Luna entered the house. You could hear her muttering to herself as to what she should choose for a meal. After a few minutes, she came out with a basket full of delicious foods. "Does Arahm like oatmeal?" she asked Brannon. Luna reached into the pocket of her apron and pulled out a handfull of oatmeal. "Squeaky loves it," she smiled broadly. "Oh my I can never get him away from the stuff!" she laughed, eyes dancing. Luna called Squeaky and headed into the forest. "I have found a place in here I love to have picnics," she told Brannon, not looking back. "It is a beautiful plays, but it's a little ways off," she heald the basket in one hand, and the edge of her skirt in the other.
ShadowfaxLordofallHorses
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 31, 2005 06:01
Faramir was riding along the Shire on his pony. When he saw some other hobbits walking along, with some food in there hands, he turned to see Farmer Maggot grunting at them. He said to them. " So what have you been doing?" he said laughing.
Pip_Merry_Frodo_Sam
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 01, 2005 02:20
Luna turned around to look at Faramir. She opened her mouth wide and was speechless for a while. Finally, she closed her mouth, straightened up, and said, "I am Luna Baggins, this is Brannon Brandybuck, and we have been doing nothing," she said rudely. "I'm sorry, it's just I've not seen a human before," she looked up.
ShadowfaxLordofallHorses
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 01, 2005 06:17
Faramir dismounted as he laughed. " Luna, I am not a man, for I am a hobbit, Faramir Took is my name. So, do you know Frodo and Merry?" he asked.

(*~ You can check out his info in the database! http://www.councilofelrond.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=RPG&file=index&action=viewcharacter&rpgid=4777 ~*)

[Edited on 1/4/2005 by ShadowfaxLordofallHorses]

the1smeagle
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 01, 2005 12:02
Brannon laughed to himself and his neck cranned towards the house; the sound of Luna murming to herself was almost clear but not quite. As she returned he quickly jolted to his original position. 'I don't think he does like oatmeal. He's never really had some, the beast in mainly into gardens.'
As Luna moved off, Brannon continued to follow. It wasn't until another voice was heard that he finally stopped and turned to spot another. He bit down on the inside of his cheeks as his eyes scanned over Faramir. Arahm snorted and peered back and over at the new pony, his black eyes narrowing coldly before his mane shook wildly.
'I am a relative of Merry,' he finally replied. 'Who evidently is a friend to Frodo, therefore, yes, I know them.' His eyes squinted, pondering over his own words before returning back to Faramir. 'Why do you want to know?'
Pip_Merry_Frodo_Sam
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 01, 2005 01:41
Luna looked down in shame. "I am so sorry, Faramir, you looked so big on that pony of yours, please forgive me for my outburst. To make up for it, will you not join me and Brannon for a picnic?" Luna's cheeks were burning a bright pink with embarrisment.
ShadowfaxLordofallHorses
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 01, 2005 01:44
Faramir turned to Brannon. " You look like Merry, so I asked. Merry, Frodo , and Sam raised me since I was a child, because my mother died. I was coming from Sam's house, and saw you so I decided to stop by." Faramir turned to Luna" Its ok, he is big for a pony" Faramir took out a carrot from his saddle bag. " That will be great, Luna, Want one?" he asked with his mouth full.

Pip_Merry_Frodo_Sam
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 01, 2005 07:39
"No thank you, Brannon already gave me one," said Luna happily. "I know Frodo very well. I am his cousin(I am pretending hee hee), his very young cousin," she said, skipping along. "You look like Frodo yourself, Faramir," Luna turned and searched him with her icy eyes. "Does your horse like oatmeal?" Luna reached a hand into her pocket and pulled out a handfull of the yummy oats. "My horse, Squeaky, can't seem to get enough of them!" she laughed as Squeaky tried to take them from her. Turning to Brannon, Luna asked, "Do you like pears?" she reached into her other pocket and pulled out a pear, then handed it to him. "My mum used to grow them, but now that she's gone, my brothers do," she smiled and started walking again.
Nevaeh__Elenath
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 02, 2005 06:18
((Hey guys, can I join? My character is in the DB, though he is still 23 even though this is after the war))

Reginard Took watched the group of hobbits from the branches of a tree with little interest. Most of his concentration being on the recent row with his father. Being the pig-headed hobbit he was, blaming his wife's death on Reg. He started to climb down, worrying about his younger sisters. Then he slipped and fell, landing on one of the hobbits.
"Sorry." He muttered, pulling himself off.
ShadowfaxLordofallHorses
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 02, 2005 06:18
" You got his eyes." he said to Luna. " Strider likes oatmeal. So were are we going anyway?" He asked
Pip_Merry_Frodo_Sam
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 02, 2005 11:11
"OW!" yelled Luna dragging herself up. "Who are you?" she asked Reginard as she started wiping herself off. She looked at Faramir. "Good, then," she gave Strider some oatmeal. "We are going to my faveorite place in the Shire to have a picnic, but you all must promise not to tell any one about it," Luna looked at Reginard. "Would you like to go with us?" she was smiling again.
the1smeagle
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 02, 2005 02:45
Brannon jumped as something fell from a tree and landed right kersplat! onto Luna. The sight almost caused him to drop the pear he had been munching on. A laughing look was sent to the hobbit, Reginard who was picking himself up as was Luna. 'Are you alright?' he laughed finally, not meaning to be rude. 'That was quite the fall if I should say so myself.'
ShadowfaxLordofallHorses
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 02, 2005 03:19
"888888" Faramir yelled as he fell from the shy. Faramir looked at the hobbit and was wondering were he came from, . He started laughing at his thought and helped them up. " Are you alright?" he asked, still giggling to himself now.

[Edited on 4/4/2005 by Arwen_Undómiel22]
Nevaeh__Elenath
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 02, 2005 03:44
"Yes, I'm fine. Sorry." Reg said, in a destracted tone. "Sorry, about that. Lost my footing." He began walking away.

"Hold on!!" Someone yelled.
Pip_Merry_Frodo_Sam
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 02, 2005 03:45
venustus_cantor
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 02, 2005 07:13
Hold on! I want to come too yelled Eva ,the tinker's daughter. The tinker lived at the end of the shire, near Boggin. Boggin where the ground was so soft in places it was like quick sand and you can get boged down in the soft earth hence the name. In her frantic hurry to catch up she made more noise than she meant to. Which not only startled the group up ahead but also the creature that was lurking behind the bush. The creature Luna had heard which had now disapeared quickly.

[Edited on 3/4/2005 by venustus_cantor]
Pip_Merry_Frodo_Sam
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 02, 2005 07:19
Luna turned around swiftly, shocked. "What?" she asked, surprised. She turned back to the bush where she had heard the noise, and saw that in a flash, whatever it was had gone. Turning back to Eva, she said," What did you do that for? And do I know you?" surprised at her sharp words, she stopped. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be so...rude..."she mumbled. Turning to Reg, she said, "Do you have any clue of what that was behind the bush?" Luna walked behind the bush and picked up a scrap of paper. "Curious, we don't use this paper here," she whispered. The sun was now hidden behind storm clouds, and a light rain gently began to fall.
Nevaeh__Elenath
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 02, 2005 08:09
Reg had seen what was in the bush, and he was shocked. It had been a dark grey color, long snout, red eyes, and sharp teeth. It was some kind of wolf. ((Is that okay??))
"We've got to leave." He said sharply. "C'mon, we've got to get out of here!!"
ShadowfaxLordofallHorses
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 03, 2005 06:49
(It means the F word Luna, I didn't want to type it all out, if you know what I mean)

Faramir looked into the bushes, and herd a snarling noise. He jumped back, startled and puled himself up, using Strider's stirrup." That is nothing from these lands in there, we should warn the others" He paused for a moment a said. " Later, I haven't had second breast yet"
Pip_Merry_Frodo_Sam
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 03, 2005 08:06
(ya thats fine Nevaeh, and ya I know now what you mean shadowfax) "Let's go!" yelled Luna. She turned around and bumped into Eva. Grabbing her, she ran out of the woods into the Green Dragon. "There's something out there, a creature from far away! We have to do something!" Luna yelled. Nobody said anything, then they burst out laughing. "Oh Luna you and your stories! What are we to do with you?" laughed a Hobbit. Luna slumped into a chair and sighed. "Nobody ever believes me," she said to Brannon, Faramir, Eva, and Reg.
ShadowfaxLordofallHorses
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 03, 2005 09:27
Faramir took a deep breath and got up, and took a drink of ale, and stood on the table, and spoke loud above the other voices. “What Luna has said is true, yes we are still teenagers to you all but we still can help and tell the truth that can save lives. That thing, we don’t know what it is, what it eats or anything. The only thing we saw was a warg like creature. All we know what it’s doing right now is destroying houses and eating everything it feels like...even other hobbits! We may seem like a strange group of teenagers, wanting attention..." Faramir took a breath." Right now in this group is a Baggins, a Brandybuck, Eva of Boggin, a Tooks. My name is Faramir Took, yes my father was known as Fool of a Took because...well I wont get in to that...but he still saved a lot of lives, even the whole city of Minas Tirith, just because he lit a beckon. Think about that...” he lowered his voice a little “Even the smallest person can change the course of the future…we can possibly save the shire”

Faramir took another drink of ale, still standing on the table. “Your part of this world, arn't you?”

[Edited on 3/4/2005 by ShadowfaxLordofallHorses]

[Edited on 4/4/2005 by ShadowfaxLordofallHorses]
Pip_Merry_Frodo_Sam
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 03, 2005 11:05
The crowd was speachless. After a long time, an older Hobbit stood up. "I agree with this young fellow here," he said. "And I think we should do something about it, come along now, let's go see what these teens are talking about!" the old Hobbit walked out the door. Then a few Hobbits got up and followed. Then another, and another, till finally the only Hobbits left inside were Luna, Faramir, Reg, Brannon, and Eva. "Great job Faramir!" clapped Luna. "Now let's go help them!" getting up, Luna ran out the door only to see a horrible site. There were dead Hobbits lying around, and others that were running from horrible looking creatures. Luna was so scared she could not move. (someone can make up the creatures, but they need to be able o talk and stuff)
venustus_cantor
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 03, 2005 11:44
"What'll we do!"cried Eva as she looked at all the dead laying around. The beasts what ever they were were tall as a man. They were harrier than big foot and had eyes like coals. While there teeth were as sharp and long as a vampire which they beastly used to tear the juicy meat off the limbs of thier victims. They were very absored in eating what was already dead to notice the group of teenage hobbits and other screaming hobits runnign for shelter. Eva started to cry as she hurried back into the Green Dragon. The others followed and started to grab random things to bar the door with,anything would work tables, chairs anything they could find. They didn't have to worry about windows for the one window there was more of a skylight than window it was so high up. Eva thinking aloud " let's hope the ghastly beasts can't jump.
ShadowfaxLordofallHorses
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 03, 2005 11:59
Faramir sat in the corner, thinking what they can do. After a few moments of thinking he stood up and said' We'll ride out, gather all that can fight, have some ride to Gondor, or Rohan for aid. Aragorn will help us, tho it is a long ride. But we have to stop these things before they destroy the whole Shire" He took a deep breth and stood in silence. " I'll ride out, for the Shire"

[Edited on 3/4/2005 by ShadowfaxLordofallHorses]
Pip_Merry_Frodo_Sam
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 03, 2005 12:33
"And I shall come with you!" cried Luna. "But we must hurry, we have to get help tonight, or...or...." she trailed off. "Let's go, now!" she yelled, then ran out the door. Dodging dead bodies and Hobbits and the creatures, she finally made it to her pony. She leaped on him and galloped off towards Bree.
the1smeagle
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 03, 2005 04:07
Brannon couldn't move. His eyes were wide as the creatures continued to tear the flesh from the fallen halflings. The sight made his heart sick and legs weary. A gagging feeling scram through his throw and before he knew it he was haunching over and disposing of everything he had eaten that day; including the carrot he had just eaten not even an hour ago.
His sleeve wiped wmiserably across his mouth and he stood up to find a dark face right before his. It's hot breath ran heavy throughout his entire body, making it tremble and shake in fright. It's dark eyes stared hungrily while it's tongue ran across its bloodied snout. 'Run you fool!' voices scram all around but he could not seem to move, only to blink and to tremble.
The creature snarled, his back haunched, all the hairs raising defensively while it's claws dug deeply into the earth. 'Little halfling,' it hissed menacingly. 'You are to be next for my lunch.' Brannon's eyes widened. They were able to speak! In the common tongue!
He slowly and carefully took a step backwards but in the frightened state, he toppled backwards and gave a yell. The beast leapt until its body was atop of his and he could see himself in the darkness of its eyes. 'Please don't hurt me,' he begged miserably while his arms scrambled to push himself away. But the creature brought a mighty paw down and pressed it down on Brannon's stomach. The hobbit gave a pained yell and wiggled around even more.

His mind raced as a long drizzle of bloodied slobber landed on his neck and the claws dug into his chest. 'Get off!' he finally yelled, hands finding greater strength to push the creature. 'Get off of me!' He could feel blood running freely on his stomach and down to the ground where it would develope into a large circle that would engulf the soil. His eyes looked away, watching a few from his group mount onto their steeds and ride off. He exhaled loudly and once again met eyes with the creature who had watched him. 'Are those creatures your friends?' it growled. Brannon plainly shook his head. 'Yes. Or leastways, one is. She and I met earlier.' The craeture nodded its large head slowly before licking his snout again. Brannon watched as the other creatures began to leave, their kill dangling from their mouths and yet this one did not follow. It stared down at him and slowly removed its paw from his stomach. Brannon exhaled with relief and painfully sat up, eyes blinking slowly. The creature stared at him then slowly glanced behind him at the others that were disappearing into the forests.
Brannon held his stomach then gradually arose to his feet while the creature stood to his full height. Brannon bowed his head in respect and to show that he was truely thankful. With a hesitant gulp, he winced and went to get Arahm only to have the creature leap infront of him.'What now?' Brannon jerked.
'The horse is gone,' the craeture returned with a grimacing smile. 'You sick,' Brannon cursed loudly then smacked fists onto the creature. The creature growled and snapped before settling down. 'Relax,' it growled again.'Do you wish to catch up with your mates?'
Brannon gave a nod and wishfully looked down the roads. But before he could act on himself he felt something strong lift him up and he side onto a large back, covered with thick mounds of grey fur.He glanced down to see the beast now taking off down the roads with himself on its back.
ShadowfaxLordofallHorses
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 04, 2005 09:34
Faramir, who has not left yet, looked out side to see Brannon being attacked by one of the creatures. He looked up to see a rope that he can climb to get outside, without opening the doors. He climbed it and jumped off the roof, in-front of a creature. Faramir unsheathed his sword and said. " You shall not hill me, you shall not kill any others" The beast turned to him and said. " Look at this fool, trying to save the town, ha ha, that will make my day" Faramir backed up a bit, but held his ground. He turned to see Brannon being taken by one of these beast. He looked in the beast's eyes in fear. It jumped on him, but saved himself, by sticking his sword in the beast's chest. Faramir has a deep gash on his arm from were one of the beast razor sharp tooth, dig, and sliced into him. With a kill of a beast, he felt he could do more. He got up and turned to another. " Come and get me you filth" It came charging at him, making the gash much worse. Yet the beast's neck and hit the sword, killing the beast. But the beast fell on the unconscious Faramir....
Pip_Merry_Frodo_Sam
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 04, 2005 10:23
Not realizing what was happening to her friends, Luna rode on as fast as she could. When she finally reached Bree, she ran into the nearest building, hoping people would listen to her. The door slammed shut behind her, and everyone in there stared. "The Shire is being attacked! We need help now! Please, come with me! she yelled. A few men yelled in agreement, then grabbed their swords. Others ran outside to get more help. Others got their horses ready. Luna ran outside with some men following her. "This is it," she thought. "My last day in middle earth, but I will die for the Shire!" she jumped onto Squeaky and rode back to the Shire, 57 men and their horses behind her. When she reached the Shire after a long, tiresome ride, there were many dead. She jumped off her horse and took out her dagger. Others did the same. Then, with a great yell, they attacked the beasts. Luna fought with all her strength. The, one of then leaped onto her and let out a howl. Luna's icy eyes widened in fright. Her dagger had been knocked from her hand. She let out a scream and tried to push the beast off her, but it sunk its claws deep into her sides. "Give up, grrrrl," it growled. "You'll never beat me!" it hissed. Luna screamed at the top of her lungs, then turned her head away from the creature. She saw Faramir, lying on the ground beside her. "Faramir!" she yelled painfully. "No, no, Faramir!" she winced as the creature laughed and leaned its head over to hers. She sloly turned her head to it. Its foul breath poisoned her lungs, and her sides ached from the pain. "Say goodbye, Middle Earth!" the beast laughed. Luna closed her eyes and prepared to die.
Nevaeh__Elenath
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 04, 2005 10:43
Reg saw the beast about to kill Luna. He was afraid, she was a pure, beautiful young hobbit lass. He could not let her be killed. He pulled a sword form seemingly nowhere. Then slew the creature.
"Luna!" he said, pulling her up. Then he pulled her into an embrace. "Thank the stars you're okay." Then realizing what he had done, he let her go. "Sorry. I just can't see hobbit females be killed."

((Sorry, randomness))
Pip_Merry_Frodo_Sam
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 04, 2005 10:59
Luna looked surprised, then hugged Reg back. "Thank you so much!" she cried happily, tears streaming down her cheeks. "I thought I would die!" she hugged him again then remembers Faramir. "Faramir!" she yelled, rushing to his side. "Oh Faramir, wake up!" her tears dropped onto his face. She hugged him and cried, not caring about what was going on around her. She hated to see anyone die, but could not stand to see one of her friends die. She cried until she heard something behind her. She saw one of the beasts running for Reg, about to leap onto him. "Reg!" she screamed, but it was too late. The creature landed on him and tore at his flesh. "REG!" Luna screamed, running for him. She picked up her dagger and pushed it into the beasts back. It let out a howl and ran away. Luna leaned over Reg and touched his wound. When he jumped in pain, she pulled her hand away, and stared. "Not you too!" she cried, hugging him. "What can I do now?" she thought sadly.
Nevaeh__Elenath
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 04, 2005 11:13
The beast was on top of him, he cried out as it scratched him. Luna was there in a flash, she killed the beast. Then hugged him. He was crying too. Pain burned on his shoulder. Then all went black.

((Don't worry, he's not dead!!))
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email