Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
ShadowfaxLordofallHorses
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: *~Hobbits*~ We need new members please!
on: April 23, 2005 03:11
Faramir couldn't sleep. He layed there with his eyes open looking up at the stars. He thought of the good times, when he danced with friends at the Green Dragon, and being a normal teenager, getting in to mischief. Faramir finally fell asleep dreaming of 3 years ago with some bullies he got a fight in to with. They were punching him and he barley punched them back, and only defended himself. He remembered then one of the bullies swung a sword at him and hit his just above his right eye. He was awoke a bit startled when he herd Luna skipping around. He propped himself on his elbows and said. " What got you all excited?" and rubbed the scar over his right eye.
Pip_Merry_Frodo_Sam
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 23, 2005 04:09
Luna stopped singing and looked at Faramir. "I had a wonderful dream! And I'm glad I did or else I would never be happy again!" she laughed then started her singing again.
the1smeagle
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 24, 2005 02:24
Irritated at Luna's optimism, Brannon bolted upright and glanced a sharp glare towards the hobbit lass. 'What are you so happy about, eh?! What could be so important about a dream that would hyper you up and disturb only bit of sleep some of us have finally gotten in a while?!'
He cowered onto the ground, hands latched heavily onto his ears while his forehead lightly banged itself on the ground.
Pip_Merry_Frodo_Sam
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 24, 2005 03:01
Luna stopped dancing, and singing, and her smile faded. She looked at Brannon with tears in her eyes. Then she walked away with her head down. She knew she shoul'nt of done it, but she had been so hapy! Now all the sad thoughts came rushing back to her and she forgot all her happiness. She walked far into the woods and found a cave. Luna crawled into it and curled into a ball. She looked outside the cave at the stars. She was mad at Brannon, and she thought angry thought of him. Then she felt bad for doing so and fell asleep.
the1smeagle
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 24, 2005 04:47
Brannon calmed himself then slowly looked up only to find Faramir glaring down at him. 'What are you looking at?' He snapped again. Faramir mumbled something under his breath then took after Luna.
What had he done? His eyes darted to and fro as if the answer was written within the darkness of the trees. 'What is wrong with me?' he asked aloud to the air. 'Have I gone completely mad?'
His eyes traveled along the ground then stiffly landed on the shirt covered palantir. So shiney it was, so addicting. The pain on his lower neck began to burn again and he slowly raeched to feel it. But the feel of his rough skin only burned it even more and he quickly recoiled.
'Just another peek,' he whispered and scooted himself towards the palantir. His hands held it lovelingly while his eyes grazed along its fiery surface. The darkness inside of it faded and it was suddenly gulped in a deep orange flame. Startled, he gave a loud yelp and threw the palantir a few feet away from him. 'I have gone bloody mad.' he crowed angrily before cowering back onto the ground.
ShadowfaxLordofallHorses
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 25, 2005 09:18
Faramir walked over to Luna. " you did nothing wrong expressing you happiness, for you have shared it with me." Faramir smiled. He herd Brannon's yelp and ran over to the Palantir, and muttered something under his breath." We have to get this out of the Shire, possibly to Rivendell, If they do not let us keep it there, we must bring it even farther east." Faramir had a worried look in his eye.
the1smeagle
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 25, 2005 03:05
He quivered a bit then solemnly sat up as Faramir entered back into the clearing. " We have to get this out of the Shire, possibly to Rivendell, If they do not let us keep it there, we must bring it even farther east."
Brannon cocked his head a bit to the left then clumsily stood. 'Leave the Shire? Have you gone mad as well?' he announced with fixed eyes. 'I don't quite understand this but uh, if it would help I will come along.'
He nodded slowly then looked into the trees. Nervious, he took into the cover of trees and walked aimlessly until he found where Luna had hidden herself. His ahnds immidiately ducked into his pockets and he sat down beside her. 'I didn't mean what I said earlier, Luna.' He whispered, arms leaving his pocket to cross across his chest. He wanted his shirt back. Why should he have to wrap that acursed thing in it? ugh!
'I did not know...' Shakes his head before looking at her.
Pip_Merry_Frodo_Sam
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 27, 2005 11:31
Luna sat up and looked at Brannon. "No, I'm sorry, I shouln't of woken you up, and it's foolish to be so happy at a time like this," she said sadly. Luna saw him shivering and took off her apron. "Cover up with this until you can get your shirt back," she said kindly. The she walked back to the water and stared at it for a while. Her eyes slowly moved to where the palentir sat, covered in Brannon's shirt. She was very frightnened of it and moved away quickly. Luna turned to Faramir. "What do we do now?" she asked.
the1smeagle
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 29, 2005 11:23
He stared solemnly down at the apron then back over to Luna as she walked away. Was he really this helpless? Pathetic! He wrapped the apron around his shoulders then leaned back against the cave's wall. It was quite dark, very damp, and smelt like wettened dirt. A not-so-fantastic combination for one just sitting there in thought.
A rumble came from inside and he quickly jumped up. There it was again! And again! What was it? He made ready to bolt but slowly resisted. To his relief, it was merely Tirial. 'Hiding?' the creature laughed before sitting.
'Not really, no. Just thinking.'
'Oh, I see. What of?'
'Things.'
'I see. But that still doesn't answer my questions.'
'All right. I was thinking of a few dreams I have had lately...'
Brannon went on, discribing his encore of dreams then once finsihed sat silent, slant eyed and waiting for Tirial's advice, if any. 'Well,' the creature began. 'I am not too sure what to tell you my friend. Perhaps they are just nightmares. No harm in them.'
'Perhaps you are right. Well, I best get back and you best go fetch something for yourself to eat. Your stomach a'rumbling nearly made me jump from my skin.'
Brannon got up and walked back to the camp while Tirial stalke dinto the trees. The hobbit stood silently behind Luna, listening to her then glanced to Faramir. seeing he was not seeming to answer, he spoke up. 'Considering a recent conversation between Faramir and I, We have to take the ...palantir... out of the Shire and take it elsewhere. Who knows where.'
Pip_Merry_Frodo_Sam
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 29, 2005 01:29
Luna's blue eyes widened. "But, should we really leave the Shire at this time? All our friends need our help, and we are not in good shape ourselves," she said sadly.
ShadowfaxLordofallHorses
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 29, 2005 04:30
Faramir stood in silence. " We could hide it in my house for a while, at least till we get back on our feet. " He crossed his arms over the bandages on his chest, and walked over and picked up the Palantir. They all walked back to the area were they were before. Frodo, Pippin, and Merry had left.
the1smeagle
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 29, 2005 05:48
Brannon slowly followed behind Faramir and Luna. His mind contemplated over the palantir and over his dreams. Perhaps there was a connection? Nah, silly talk and thought indeed. He roughly shrugged his shoulders then took a wild glance about. Where had everyone gone? Had they all left? Quite pathetic of them he thought then slumped down on a fallen log.
Perhaps Burlion would like to accompany them! If the hobbit was feeling better leastways. Yes! Burlion was always wishing to do such adventurious things and Brannon had already told him of each hour's happenings. The perfect canidate! A smile creased across his thin lips and his head perked up.
ShadowfaxLordofallHorses
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 03, 2005 10:22
Faramir stood there thinking. " I going to head home. Your welcome to come with me if you wish.
the1smeagle
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 06, 2005 05:39
[sorry haven't been on lately, had to take computer to get fixed. Very unexpected. Mhmm.]

Brannon quirked an eyebrow. 'Home? Blech. No thanks.' He looked about boredly then slumped his shoulders and stared intently at the ground. 'Good night then Faramir. You too Luna. See you both tomorow.'
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email