Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
foolofatook~
Council Member
Send Message
Post Forest of Elderberries
on: April 14, 2005 06:24
OOC: It has finally started!! I already have about six members (including myself), so four more are welcome to join in. I will only take up to ten "critters" in this group, so if you'd like to get reservations, them make them fast. If you would like to join this RPG...please PM me.
This RPG is basically just a "fun and adventurous" journey that plays out any way we/you want. You may only use animals that you have created. (My animal is a fox named Tokala.) Our animals can talk, so let your imagination run wild.

It was a bright summers day in the Forest of Elderberries. Deep into the forest, the ray of sunlight shined upon a lonesome elm tree in the middle of a soft, grassy clearing. A small figure emerged from the tree in the shape of a fox.
Tokala tried, but failed, to surpress a yawn as she slumped out from under her hidden home in the young elm. As the little fox shook off the morning dew that had settled on her red, bushy furr, she noticed another figure yawing and stretching in the distance....not twenty feet from her (Tokala's) dwelling. Slowly...quietly....she made to investigate the new intruder....
VilyaTook
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Forest of Elderberries
on: April 14, 2005 10:38
Lila had been so excited when the ranger had passed through the Shire on that sunny morning. She had been grooming herself on the porch of her owner's house and debating whether a nap in the sun or begging for food at the pub would be more fun when she heard the sound of the horses hooves.

She could tell it was a large animal, not like the ponies she saw around here, though even they were large to the little kitten. Scampering out to the side of the road, she watched the ranger pass, leading a gorgeous horse behind him. I suppose it is getting rather boring around here she thought. I could use an adventure.

Gathering her strength, she ran after the horse and leaped up, digging her claws into the saddle. She pulled her way up on to it's back, then ducked in a saddlebag so the ranger wouldn't see her.

The horses plodding, slow pace soon put her to sleep. When she woke up and peeked out of the saddlebag, the land around her had changed. After about a day of travel, she decided to leave her companions and the stowaway kitten jumped of the horse, tumbling a little into a forest.
With a large yawn and a stretch of her stiff muscles, she surveyed the land around her curiously.

(ooc- sorry if that was a little long, but I was having fun )
~Mirilien~Undómiel~
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: April 15, 2005 04:44
Ninquelë galloped over the hills, her white manes waved through the air. The fresh wind made the temperature a lot lower, but the speed in which she was moving kept her muscles warm. After awhile she stopped and lifted up her head. Her heart was beaming swiftly and she was sweating a lot. Slowly did she step further, looking for some water.

Slowly did the landscape change; the green hills made room for tall trees as she entered the forest. Suddenly she pricked up her ears, for the sound of water had come to her. She began to trot, pleasing herself with the thought of a pull of nice, cold water. It didn't take long before her ears had brought her to a small source, lying between three enormously tall trees. She stood still and drunk the fresh water, a little sunbeam shone through the trees and made the place look so charming.

At last she had enough and closed her eyes to rest for a moment, but her ears kept focused on any possible threat.
Aerhíril
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 15, 2005 07:27
((Here comes Bree! The wolf will appear later. ))

The sound of hooves thudded quietly into the soft moss that covered the forest floor and the sound of heavy breathing could be heard as a grey stallion galloped through the forest and darted between the trees. He had been running for hours, and before then days, ever since he left Rohan all those weeks ago. He had not seen the Golden Hall for what seemed to be an eternity, and he had been alone for a long time. He wore a bridal but his saddle was long gone. He had chewed his own girth to free himself of its restraint, even though it had taken ages to work through the tough leather that held it to his back.

This horse was at least seventeen hands, and his coat was a dapple grey that darkened at his hooves and his nose. His mane and tail were silver, and his bridal was frayed and worn where the horse had tried to rub it against rocks and trees to remove it. He charged blindly only slowing down when he heard the soothing sound of running water. He slowed to a slow trot as he pranced around seeking the source of the sound. His travels had made him thirsty, and although this forest provided protection from predators, orcs and hopefully trolls, as well as much food, the odd stream was hard to come by. He did not know his way around these lands either, so when the horse found the stream he drank from it gratefully savouring each long gulp that he took.

The horse’s name was Bree, and he was rather individual by most standards. His day for the past few days had consisted of the same things, a long run, searching, and rubbing his head against trees and rocks to rid him self of the bridal that so often got caught in branched or shrubs. Just when Bree was beginning to relax slightly, he heard a twig snap not too far from where he was standing. His ears spun around to the origin of the noise, and he soon turned to try and see what it was. He searched with his senses, trying to see what animal, human, or orc was about to cross his path.

[Edited on 15/4/2005 by Aerhíril]
Taentri
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 15, 2005 10:45
Cos hopped shyly out of his hole, little nose twitching as he scented the breezes. A small wind ruffled the light brown fur on his back, making him shuffle anxiously. Then a pounding sound came out of nowhere.

Cos pulled back into his burrow, wondering what all the noise was for. As the sound got closer, he huddled in the farthest corner of the burrow, quaking iwht fear. Then the thunder stopped. As to any rabbit, once the sound disappeared, the danger did too, Cos hopped toward the mouth of his burrow once again.

This time he paused only long enough to look both ways before coming all the way out. A little patch of lettuce grabbed his immediate attention, and Cos set upon it as if there was no tomorrow.

When the little patch was gone, he hopped a few feet into the clearing, reaching each back leg out to get rid of the sorness in them.
foolofatook~
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 15, 2005 12:50
OOC: Thank you all for joining. We now have five members, if I include myself. You all write very beautifully and clearly.....much better than me anyway.

Upon closer inspection, the intruder turned out to be a hare.
The moment was too tempting to miss, as the little rabbit was not four feet from the patch of grass in which Tokala was shielded. Ignoring a ruffle of feathers behind a stump, and a pounding of "thunder" over-yonder, Tokala crouched low, and positioned her feet ever so tenderly in the dust, yet not making a sound for fear of exciting her meal. Lifting her head only a few inches above the ground, calculating her move, not taking her eyes off one hair of the rabbit's figure, she made ready for the pounce.....

[Edited on 15/4/2005 by foolofatook~]

[Edited on 18/5/2005 by foolofatook~]
gelireth_undomiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 15, 2005 03:49
A white streak ran through the forest, in happy pursuit of a tiny mouse scampering to the best of its abilities away. Just as the streak got close enough to pounce, the mouse jumped into a crack in one of the many logs in the forest of Elderberries.

The streak stopped panting, revealing a young white kitten dwith a grey patch on his ear named Lossen. His family had died and the young daughter of a ranger had found him and cared for him. But not long ago, the ranger's camp was raided, and he and his little daughter were gone. So poor Lossen was left to fend for himself. Food was hard to find in the lush forest, where there were thousands of hiding places, but more dangerous was becoming food, for Lossen's white color gave away his position instantly. He had to be careful.

Still hungry, tired, and angry at himself for not catching the runaway mouse, Lossen continued his venture, searching for any other lost rodents. He hadn't eaten in a day. Suddenly he saw a red streak flash by, heading towards something small and brown. Desperate, Lossen pounced on the small brown thing, wasting no time. Obviously this was some kind of carnivore, most likely a fox, trying to catch a small rodent or rabbit. Lossen fell on top of the thing, digging his claws into what he now saw was a young rabbit. He held it there for a second, watching to see what the streak, a fox, would do next. Now he was most definitely in trouble. Bad trouble.
Evil_Elf
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 16, 2005 12:32
(((Ok! I've finally decided to post!)))

In a hole in the tree sound asleep was a red ball of fur, but upon hearing the comotion he had awoken. Looking out of his hole he witnessed a strange site indeed. A fox had been ready to catch a meal but had been outwitted by a.... Oh my! By a cat! The little red squirrel laughed, almost falling out of the tree in his fit of giggles.
VilyaTook
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 16, 2005 02:28
Lila found that she was thirsty, having only had what small drinks she could manage to take from a leaking water sack on the ranger's horse's pack. Her ears twitched as they picked up the sound of running water nearby and she daintily picked her way through the brush to a small stream.

She disdainfully noticed that the stream banks were muddy, but she walked up to the water nontheless. When she had drank her fill, she looked around and was suprised to see a horse with a gorgeous dappled coat on the opposite bank. She scampered behind the bush, not knowing if the horse was wild. Her large eyes peered out between the leaves as she watched the horse.
KK_PRFG_NJ__
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 16, 2005 02:39
((Sulaid foolofatook~ hope you don't mind that I joined))
Morendil was streached out on the grass. It was rare that a warg ventured into the Shire, but since Araglass was visiting her uncle Olo Proudfoot, Morendil decided to venture out into the forest. In front of a elm tree next to him was a fox so he figured he would say hi.
Aerhíril
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 17, 2005 12:23
Bree looked around, sure that he had heard more than just a twig snap. It did not occur to the horse to search more than his own eyesight, not for some time at least. Lifting his head up, he eventually decided to look nearer to the floor having ruled out the possibility of the sound having come from an Orc or being with just two legs. His eyes darted around until they were met by a pair that watched him carefully from behind a bush. At first he jumped uneasily, but Bree quickly realised that the eyes staring back at him were to small to be from an animal that would be of any danger to him, such as a Warg or wolf.

He slowly ventured across the steam, and walked carefully towards the pair of eyes, wondering who they belonged to. He had not seen another animal for some time, and was curious to what he should do. When he was on the other-side of the muddy bank, the thought came to him that he was probably very scary to this small creature, as he was after all a very large horse. With a huff and a toss of his head he said:

"Hello." He had been brought up to have the best of manners, and always used them whenever he could. "Don't worry, I'm not a wild horse... Well, I am now, but I never have been before. I have a bridle see?" He tossed his head again, to point out the leather straps on his head. He waited, wondering if the small animal would come out of hiding.
~Mirilien~Undómiel~
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: April 17, 2005 08:08
Ninquelë walked along, not very at ease in this unknown forest. In earlier years she had travelled a lot with the elf maiden Elenriel, they had been everywhere together; from the Shire 'till the fields of Rohan, and from Gondor to Rivendell. But all this time they never went to this place. No, the maiden hadn't even talked about it.

She looked around, searching the cause of the sound which had reached her ears. On a branch not far from her a blue bird was singing, his little voice filled the air with music. She smiled and went on. The sun shone brightly on her white coat and not one cloud was visible in the blue sky. Normally she would have enjoyed the scene, but there was something not right here. She suddenly stopped, all her tenses on the lookout for danger. On the end of the path there was a little red animal, in front of something brown. But it wasn't that what had caught her attention and made her so on her guard; no, it was the warg standing behind them. The mare doubted, she could turn around now and trot away, hoping that the warg wouldn't notice her. It seemed the right thing to do; she couldn't win a fight with a warg. But for some reason she didn't walk away, instead she remained where she was, waiting for what would happen.
Evil_Elf
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 17, 2005 02:22
Haeisil could see all of the animals that were gathering here so far from up in his tree. There was the joke with the rabbit, the fox, and the kitten. Then a horse appeared and was staring at... Hey... What -was- she starring at? The squirrel started to look down at what it was that had caught the horses eye. But upon seeing the warg, the poor little red squirrel fell out of the tree. And to add to the matter, he ended up landing on the warg!
VilyaTook
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 18, 2005 06:42
"Hello." He had been brought up to have the best of manners, and always used them whenever he could. "Don't worry, I'm not a wild horse... Well, I am now, but I never have been before. I have a bridle see?"

"Oh," Lila said in a quiet voice. She scrambled out of the bush, a few leaves sticking to her damp and muddy fur. Plodding through the mud, she gazed up at the large horse. She flashed a catty smile and said, "I'm Lila."
Aerhíril
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 18, 2005 09:44
Bree tossed his head in greeting. "Hello Lila, my name is Bree" the grey horse said, wondering what a kitten was doing out in the woods. "Are you a wild cat?" he asked. "I've never seen a kitten so far away from human settlements before..." He flicked his ears and bent his neck so that his head was a little closer to the ground.
VilyaTook
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 19, 2005 02:23
"No, I'm not a wild cat," Lila said. "I just like adventures. My mother always said that I had wild cat blood in me."
Her eyes studied the bridle that was strapped to Bree's head.
"I betcha I could get that off, if you would like," she said, running her tongue over her teeth and deciding she could chew through the leather.
Aerhíril
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 19, 2005 09:03
"Could you really?" Bree asked hopefully as his eyes lit up. "I would be very grateful if you did, I've been scraping this bridle for days against rocks and trees but nothing seems to do much damage to it. I managed to get my saddle off, but only because I could reach it to chew it."
He lowered his head to to the ground so Lila could reach the leather straps that had been so annoying.
Rosie_obsessed
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 20, 2005 02:45
[Thruggan is a big stonng female otter who although she is young has earned respect throughout the forest]

Thruggan the otter saw the commotion by the big tree. Shae saw the squirrel fall on the wargs back, the kitten pounce on the fox and since squirrels are good friends of otters she decided to place herself in the ordeal and try to straighten things out.
She propelled herself out of the river at lightning speed straight towards the squirrel. She dove through the air into the squirrel knocking him off the wargs back.
Evil_Elf
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 20, 2005 06:19
Haeisil was flung off of the wargs back as something pushed him. He shook his head and looked around to see what had happend. There standing almost right next to him was an otter, he smiled in glee. "Oh! Why hello! Been a while since I've last conversed with an otter. Is everything going allright down in the river?"
Jaid_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 20, 2005 03:04
(^__^ here i go! Thanx for letting me join, foolofatook!)

In one of the few sunny clearings that were scattered in Elderberry forest, a fox was napping, curled up so that the tip of his nose rested in his full, red tail. Above, the songs of birds echoed thrilly through the air. The fox's ears twitched a little, then one gollden eye opened lazily.

Stretching out, the fox - Kahn - yawned, then stood. Sniffing the air a little, he started to trot. He thought he smelt a horse and perhaps some other things as well.

It had been a long time since Kahn had been this near the Shire. His search for his lost brother and mother had taken him almost all the way to Gondor, but the trail was long since cold. Besides, Kahn tried to avoid men at all costs; he was not fond of their dogs.

(He can come up on Bree and Lila or on someone else. Whomever. Kahn is very polite, but also quite guarded, just to let you know.)
VilyaTook
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 20, 2005 03:34
"Shouldn't be a problem," Lila said, grasping her claws around a strap that was wearing thin already. "Chewing through things is kinda my specialty." She began to knaw at the thinning spot until it broke apart.
"There," she said, falling back into the soft mud to give Bree some room. "Try shaking it off now."
foolofatook~
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 21, 2005 08:09
OOC: Phew! Sorry I haven't been here in a while! KK, it's no problem. Welcome to the club. And Jaid, you're welcome. It's nice to have another fox in the country.

Tokala pounced, but missed her target by a hair. "Rats!", she muttered angrily to herself. "That's the third time I've missed a kill! Out-witted by a mangy kitten." At this, she turned to the cat, who was anxiously trying to get it's paws on the new found prey, "Hey there! Eat all you want! I'm not hungry at all!" Turning her back on the continued struggle, Tokala snapped back into her muttering state, "Who knows how long I'll be able to sustain myself with food before all the wildlife in Middle Earth runs ou...". She was stopped in mid-sentence by a sight so wonderful that she couldn't speak...or move. It was another woodland fox, and a male at that. Upon closer inspection, she saw that his hair was dirty and frayed, as if he had been traveling many miles. And indeed, she wouldn't be the least bit surprised if this young male had come from Lothlorian, or even Rohan. Many a wild bird and beast lived in the Shire forests, but none could turn tail and not notice a fox in their path. But 80% of these Shireling foxes were vixens, so a male was rare. This one seemed beautiful beyond compare.....or so he was to Tokala.

Ignoring the commotion of noise around her, little Tokala took a step forward toward the stranger. "H-Hello. What, may I ask, are your whereabouts in this land, fair one?"

[Edited on 21/4/2005 by foolofatook~]
foolofatook~
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 21, 2005 08:10
NOTICE: There is only one reservation left. So if you would like to join, please....PM me now before it's too late!!
Aerhíril
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 21, 2005 09:04
Bree nodded and then shook his head from side to side. He could feel the bridle loosening, and when he scraped his head against the soft ground it slipped off his head, and over his ears completely.

"Thank you!" He sighed as he looked down at Lila. He felt like prancing around with glee. "How may I ever repay you? You don't know how much this has helped." He swished his tail and neighed happily.
Taentri
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 21, 2005 10:31
OCC:AHHHHH!!! See what happens when you leave the country for a week, Cos? I told you it was a bad idea. Now be a good little bunny and start paying attention.

Cos froze when the kitten pounced on him. His nose was right by the kitten's nose, and small claws were hooked into his shoulders. Cos' brown eyes were wide with fear. When the white kitten's claws began to relax a bit as the young cat's attention began to wander, Cos got ready to leap away.

His muscles were no less tense, but now it was in anxiety to get away, not incoherent fear. A little further now... There!

The claws were back enough and Cos pushed himself backwards, turning almost a complete sumersault before landing hard on his side and scrambling away. The den was too far away. He wouldn't be able to reach it.

The little bunny became very fluffed up as his fur stood up. With his own claws out and with the ferocity of a cornered animal, Cos waited for the predators to advance.
Jaid_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 22, 2005 07:07
Kahn smiled to himself and bowed his head politely to the vixen. "Hello, m'lady. I am simply passing through as far as I know. I assume this forest is your home and..." he looked beyond her to the upset bunny. Kahn wasn't hungry; he'd eaten earlier that day. His golden eyes went back to the vixen; there was a wonderfully shy way about her.

"I am Kahn. May I ask who you are?"
gelireth_undomiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 23, 2005 05:09
Lossen loosened his claws, allowing the trapped rabbit to stand up. He heard the fox who had leapt after him say angrily, "That's the third time I've missed a kill! Out-witted by a mangy kitten. Hey there! Eat all you want! I'm not hungry at all!"

Lossen meowed a sarcastic thanks, and crouched, ready to pounce. The vixen's attention was focused somewhere else, and the rabbit was his. But just as his eyes focused and he got ready to spring on his prey, something crossed their path. A rat, or something of the like. Distracted, Lossen quickly decided which prey to feed on, and he sprang after the rat. His paw swiped and caught the helpless rodent, breaking it's skull. The hungry kitten gobbled it down, spitting out the bones. He licked his lips with satifaction, and went back to the place where he had met the rabbit. It was still there, cowering near a tree, so Lossen decided it would be polite to offer a formal apology.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have attacked you, but I really was hungry. I hope you forgive me, its just that I haven't eaten in days and I didn't know what else to do. By the way, do you know where we are? I am quite lost. Thank you, and please accept my sincere apologies." Lossen waited for the terrified rabbit to answer. He hung his head as he wondered, Now what have I gotten myself into?
foolofatook~
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 23, 2005 08:22
OOC: *sniff* Poor rat.

It surprised Tokala that a new face such as this would dare to be such a gentleman in a strange, new land. But it also gave her pleasure, for she had never met another creature so polite and unselfish, save her mother and father. All the same, the thought of caution still lingered in her mind....as it does in all animals when they approach any new and unknown "threat" that has crossed her path. Although, though he was unwelcome, the young male's bow seemed enough to lift Tokala's spirits high enough. She smiled at him softly, and said:

"Tokala. My name is Tokala. Why...I have never met one fox so fair and polite as you, sir. You are most welcome in my home. I believe you have come along way, Mr....umm..."
Jaid_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 23, 2005 01:35
"Just Kahn." the male fox answered. "There is no need for 'sir' or 'Mr.'" He cocked his head, golden eyes thoughtful. Now that he was closer, he could see that this vixen was quite young; younger than he was at any rate.

"I have." he said quietly. "I traveled to the South; as far as the borders of Gondor." Kahn smiled a little wryly. "There are too many hunting parties down that way however. So I turned back." Kahn sat back on his haunches, feeling more at ease. It had been a long time since he had conversed with one of his own race.
Taentri
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 23, 2005 02:26
Cos blinked rapidly several times. His jerkily lifted a paw up to his nose and burhsed it for a second before letting his ears come back up.

His nose twitched and then, "Nothing-think-of-trying-to-eat-poor-helpless-me. I'm-quite-fine-with-a-meal-almost-being, thank-you," Cos squeaked in an offended tone. His words were almost too quick to follow.

Then the little rabbit's head cocked to the side as he considered the kitten's question. "Where-we-is, yes," he squeaked. "We-is-rather-close-to-borderlands-is-where-we-is, naughty-white-kitten-cat!"

Cos fluffed up even more. "Oh-yes, very-borderlands-close-is-we, kitten-cat! Even-grass-can-smell-borderlands-so-close-is-we."

It took everyone a bit to understand the mixed up rabbit dialect.
VilyaTook
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 24, 2005 04:21
"Thank you!" He sighed as he looked down at Lila. He felt like prancing around with glee. "How may I ever repay you? You don't know how much this has helped."

"It was no problem at all," Lila said. "And as for repaying me, perhaps the time for that will come later."
She began to groom herself, fluffing up her fur where it was matted down from the mud. She finished quickly and looked back up at Bree.
"So what is there to do around here?" she asked.
Aerhíril
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 25, 2005 05:10
"To be honest with you," Bree huffed "I don't really know. I haven't really stopped before now to have a look around." Suddenly the horse's ears flicked backwards. Bree was sure that he had heard someone else talking not too far from where the stream was.
"Did you hear that?" He asked Lila who looked at him expectantly. she seemed to be listening too. "I think there is someone else here besides us, shall we go and see who it is?" He turned to start to walk towards the clearing where all the sounds where coming from.
gelireth_undomiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 25, 2005 06:01
Lossen attemped to sort out what the rabbit had said in his tiny little kitty-brain, but he still couldn't get past the first word or two. Something about meals and eating. Lossen licked his lips. Somewhere nearby he could hear a stream burbling, and streams meant fish. A solitary rat was hardly a meal at all. Thinking only of yummy, crunchy fresh fish, he bounded off, leaving the confused rabbit behind. Blinded by his hunger, he ran headlong into another young kitten and tumbled to the ground with a muffled meow.

He sat up and surveyed the cat. It was a shecat, and a very pretty one, too. Slightly embarrased at his clumsiness, he apoligized shyly, "Umm... hello. Sorry about that. Wasn't watching wher I was going I guess. Umm... sorry. I'm Lossen. And you are?"

He waited with a sheepish smile for her reply. He could hear the stream and was itching to run off, but the huge horse standing behind the she-cat made him think that being polite was probably a good idea.
~Mirilien~Undómiel~
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: April 26, 2005 04:40
From a distance Ninquelë had watched the scene. She smiled when she noticed that both the squirrel and the little bunny were out of danger and shook her elegant head. She knew that to kill or being killed was just the course of nature, but every time she saw an animal hunting, she was glad that horses weren't carnivores.

After the kitten had left, the rabbit stood still on the path. Ninquelë walked slowly to the young bunny, trying not to scare it. When she was near by, she bow her head and looked at the bunny. 'That was close,' She said, and smiled friendly. 'You have to watch out better, next time you may not be so lucky.' The mare lifted her head again and looked around, seeking for some other rabbits. 'Are you all alone?' She asked, when she didn't see any other bunny. 'This world is not a safe place for a young fellow as you.'
VilyaTook
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 26, 2005 07:11
Lila was listening intently, her ears perked, but before she could figure out what other animals were about, a blur of white fur crashed into her. She regained her compsure and studied the tom-kitten that had knocked her down.

"Umm... hello. Sorry about that. Wasn't watching wher I was going I guess. Umm... sorry. I'm Lossen. And you are?"

With the air of haughtiness that she reserved for the male kittens who dared to talk to her, she replied with, "I am called Lila."

Saying no more, she proceeded to groom her fur again since it had gotten messed up when she was plowed into. She wouldn't admit it, but she had also been scared and the grooming served the purpose of calming her down as well.

Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email