Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
mushroomcrazed
Council Member
Send Message
Post The Long Journey Home (free for all. still need more players.)
on: May 18, 2005 08:13
(OOC: ok, this is right after the fellowship has defeated Sauron and they are on their way back to their homes. and along the way they see people they they'd met on the way to Mordor and see how these people are recovering from the problems that Sauron, Saruman, and the Orks, and whoever else had caused. thats all i'd planned so feel free to write about people that weren't in the fellowship but that were affected. oh yeah, and aragon has already been crowned King.)

After a week of celebrating in honor of the new King, Frodo started to notice signs that his fellow hobbits were starting to get restless for home. Frodo had to admit, atleast to himself, that he was also more than ready to feel the cool grass of the Shire beneath his feet. Even Pippin was turning away from the ales of Gondor and lamenting over the lack of "good, strong, home-brewed Hobbit ale!" Frodo rolled over for what must've been the 15th time that night and realized that he must take the others back on the morrow, even though it would be very hard to tell everyone goodbye. Just before he finally drifted off he thought once more of the Shire and how wonderful it'd looked when he left. And how beautiful it would be to see again after all this.

[Edited on 8/7/2005 by mushroomcrazed]
the1smeagle
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: The Long Journey Home (free for all. still need more players.)
on: May 18, 2005 09:35
[-ooc- Hi, I'm going to play Pippin then maybe I'll bring in another character.]

Pippin rolled over onto his side. Everyone was asleep --or seemed to be from his view. His thoughts roamed from one thing to antother but mostly found itself paused on the longing to return home. To return back to the Shire. It seemed like forever since he had last seen its beautiful green lands. The trees. The GreenDragon. Tasted the ale. Ah, the ale! Gondor's ale was nothing compared to the Shire's.
He sighed loudly then stiffy sat up. It was dark save the small streamlits of light from the moon. Finally he stood and walked from the room in which he and the others had been staying in. He then found himself walking from the stone walls, through the gate and out onto the field. Homesick.
Raea
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 18, 2005 09:40
(hope you don't mind me joining.)

Litheilian smiled as she always enjoyed walking around the fields late at night. As she stopped walking she heard some footsteps. She walked toward them and saw a hobbit. He looked homesick.

"Hello, I'm Litheilian. But you can call me Lith if you like."
the1smeagle
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 18, 2005 01:10
Pippin jumped at the voice behind him and quickly whirled around to see another. A young woman or girl, he couldn't quite tell which but he listened intently as she introduced herself. As she ended, he bowed low. "Peregrin Took at your service." As he stood, he quickly added. "Or Pippin to most."
Raea
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 19, 2005 05:12
Lith smiled. "Ah, so you're one of the four hobbits that Elrond has told me about. Pippin, or Pip, as your friend Merry calls you." Lith took a pouch from her dress and knelt down so that Pippin could see her face. She pushed her hair behind her pointed ears, showing that she was an elf. "Would you like some muchrooms from the Shire?"
mushroomcrazed
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 19, 2005 06:10
(nope, dont mind at all! thanks for joining)

Frodo was awakened by the sound of hushed voices. He looked over to his right and noticed that Pippin was gone! thinking that Pippin's homesickness had gotten the best of him and that he'd left for home, Frodo quietly cried out, "oh no! I knew i shouldn't have waited so long to take leave of Aragorn! But maybe Pippin hasn't managed to get very far yet!" He quickly scramble dout of bed, waking Sam in the process. "What is it Mr.Frodo?" "Noth--" then, decidning it might be easier to find pippin with sam's help he started again. "Pippin's gone. I'm going to go see if i can find him." "GONE!?!??!?!?!?" "Quiet Sam! we don't want to wake up Merry! You know how protective he's been of Pippin lately!" "Oh, thats okay. I haven't been able to sleep tonight. And don't worry about Pippin, he just went for a walk and will be back in a little while." This said, Merry rolled back over and went to sleep. "oh, thats good news!"Sam walked over to the window. "Look Mr.Frodo, Pippin's over there talking to an elf lady." Frodo joined him at the window. "well, nothing bad can happen if he's with an elf. Come on, lets go back to bed. I think we're going to head home tomorrow." Frodo returned to the bed and was asleep not a minute after Sam started talking again. "Home? Back to the Shire? Back to Rosie? Oh, to see the soft green grass, and to feel the dirt between your fingers and toes as you garden! And to see Rosie's smiling-" Sam was asleep before he could finish that thought.

(sorry for taking all the hobbits. I only want frodo but had to use the others for the scene to work.)
the1smeagle
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 19, 2005 10:57
"Mushrooms from the Shire?" Ooh, the best mushrooms in all middle earth. Or to Pippin they were. He gave a polite nod then excitedly took hold of a few mushrooms. With much delite, he popped them into his mouth and with a full mouth murmered. 'Thank you.'
Aerhíril
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 19, 2005 12:07
((Hey, mind if I play Merry? Just PM me if it is OK. I'm not sure what I could post seeing as the he has just gone back to sleep. lol. So I will start playing him when morning comes.))

mushroomcrazed
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 20, 2005 01:20
Meanwhile:
Legolas rolled over and looked at the ceiling. while he was very happy to be in a soft bed again, he missed the elven beds at his home. he was about to try to go back to sleep when the sound of a female elf's laughter raeched his ears. "Hey! i recognize that laugh!" he sat on the edge of his bed thinking back to the days before he'd had to leave on this mission.
He was walking thruogh the woods outside of elronds castle and beside him was the most beautiful elf maiden in all of middle earth.
but then the laugh reached him again and he realized he was mistaken.
Aerhíril
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 21, 2005 03:31
Merry tossed and turned in his sleep, unable to rest. He now found himself wide awake, and although it was not yet morning, the sun would soon be rising in the east. Merry wondered if Pippin was still up, or if he had gone to bed after he realised the elf had no more mushrooms. Troubled thoughts of the Shire kept bothering the Brandybuck's mind, and the Hobbit longed now more than ever to make the journey home to see if all was still well there. Despite how much he enjoyed staying there with the Fellowship.

He rolled over and propped himself up on one elbow to try and see if Frodo or Sam were awake yet. Pippins bed had a small bundle in it, so Merry assumed that he had indeed finally gone to sleep. Sam was out like a light, but he was sure he saw Frodo blink.

"Frodo-?" He whispered loudly. "Are you awake?"
Inspiring_Addiction
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 21, 2005 08:47
((OOC: hope you all don't mind me joining. I'm going to try using a character I don't use very often. Her name is Isabella, and she's in the DB. I'd recommend checking her out, you'll probably need to know her background to understand everything. If anything needs to be changed just let me know, and I'll edit away.))

Isabella road atop the horse that Thranduil had apointed to her. He hadn't been very happy when she told him that she wished to travel to see her brother. She had been very sad that she couldn't be at his wedding, but she had fell very ill, and could not make the trip. Now however she had gotten better, and Thranduil had finally allowed her to leave to go visit her family, and her friends. He had given her one of his most trustworthy horses, Drea, a large tan stallion, who was fast and brave. He had insisted on sended gaurds with her, but she had in the end road away by herself.

She missed her brother, as well as her good friends Arwen, and Legolas. Actually even the hobbits had grown on her in the short time she had spent with them. She had seen none of them since that day in Rivendell, the day they had set out to destroy the one ring. And now here she was, in was the middle of the night, and she set alone atop her horse looking over Aragorn's new kingdom.

Unsure of what to do she decided to approach Aragorns new home, hoping onlu that maybe someone was still awake, other then gaurds that was. She road in a slow, non-threatening pace. But when she finally reach the huge home she found the entrance blocked by 4 gaurds.

"Halt!" One shouted at her, causing her to jump a little and come to a complete stop. One of the gaurds approached her, and slowly she pulled off her hood. "What business do you have here?" He asked, she sighed in frustration, but soon realized he was only doing his job.

"I've come to see King Aragorn. I am his sister, and I have just traveled from Mirkwood to visit with him." He looked at her suspiciously. Of course no one had yet heard of Aragorn's sister, for he had only met her a few years ago.

"I'm sorry miss, but I can not allow you passage until morning, when the King awakes and say's everything is alright." Isabella didn't have a bad temper, but after traveling for days she wasn't in the best mood, so she immediately began bickering with the gaurd...
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 22, 2005 05:42
[is it okay for me to play Sam?]
the1smeagle
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 22, 2005 06:51
[I don't think anyone is playing him so you more than likely can!]

Pippin strayed from the fields and traveled up the many levels, just out of sheer boredom. He couldn't sleep. Sleep had long left him and was sure not to show itself until the next night.
Another night away from home. And then another and another. Oh when would he ever see his dear Shire again?

He trudged back to where the others were and plopped down on his bed. A few of the iters were awake and he forced a small smile to Merry. "Why are you awake? Can't sleep anymore? Or do you share my excuse and have a feeling for home?.'

*~*~*

Brannon sighed boredly as his eyes stared outwards into the night. There was a tap to his shoulder and he bolted upright and looked over his shoulder.
"Did I startle you?" A gaurd laughed.
"Just a bit." Brannon muttered stupidly.
"Well, it's my shift so why don't you go and get yourself some sleep."
"I suppose you are right. Good night."
"Good night."
Brannon trudged back to his small home and changed from his gaurd's uniform into some regular clothes. He then walked back out onto the streets and walked with much boredom all about.

But he didn't get too far when he heard small snipets of an arguement. Hoping it wouldn't get too heated, he rused over then stoped to see a young woman argueing with the gaurds to allow her to enter.

Aragorn had told him of her; his sister. That someday she would come. Well, today was that day. He walked over and stepped somewhat in between the bicker, eyes locking with the other gaurd.

"She must pass." he argued lightly, pulling the gaurd aside.
"She wants the Lord Aragorn but he is sleeping, she must wait.'
"This woman is his sister, you fool."
"Yes, she already stated that but still, she has to remain out here until he awakens."
"Then I will go with to to be sure she's not of any danger if that is what you are worried about. All right?"
"Fine. But if anything happens, it is your neck, Brannon of the Citidol."

He had won. He reaproached Isabella and gave a small, respectful bow of his head. "This way, m'lady."
He lead her all around the halls, zaig-zagging this way and that until they came to a large door. "Lord Aragorn in inside. Most than likely asleep but I am sure it is only lightly as it always is."

Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 22, 2005 07:29
[yay. And I could let another character of mine join too]
[Oh, BTW, We're always meeting in threads are we the1smeagol]

Sam turned over in his sleep. He was dreaming a pleasant dream.

He was walking on the soft grass, finally. He had missed the smell of it, the touch of it. He smiled broadly. He was back in the Shire, and he was on his way to meet someone. Rosie Cotton. He had grown bolder and he was not afraid to show his true feelings for her.
He stepped upon her lawn, his heart pounding. Maybe he wasn't so bold after all. But he continued walking until he stood right in front of her door.

His dream was harshly interrupted by a sunbeam in his face. He opened his eyes slowly, and sat up.
He yawned and said a sleepy "goodmorning".

[The Hobbit War against Saruman, what about it?]
Aerhíril
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 22, 2005 08:27
((I would love to have the Hobbit war against Saruman!!!))

"I think I must share you desire for the Shire, Pip." Merry answered with a sigh. "But it looks as if neither of us shall have to sleep now, for morning is here." Sure enough a pale light shone through the curtains of the room. At that moment Samwise stirred and wished them a rather mumbled 'good morning'.

"Morning Sam" Merry replied before he made an effort to get up. He went over to the curtains and opened them, allowing the full light of the sun into the room. The light seemed bright and those who were still sleepy would most definitely be awakened by it.

[Edited on 22/5/2005 by Aerhíril]
Inspiring_Addiction
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 22, 2005 10:58
Isabella was in awe of what the man who now stood at her side had pulled off. There where many people she wanted to see right now, but none more then her newly crowned brother. She looked at the man, "Brannon was it?" The man nodded at her and she flashed him the sweetest smile she could manage. "Well I can truly say it's been a pleasure meeting you." Turning once again she softly pushed the big door open and slid inside.

Once insie she smiled, Aragorn lay on his side, one hand gently on Arwen stomach, who lay sound asleep beside him. She watched him carefully for a moment, and then almost as if he sensed her presence he opened one eyes, peeking towards her. As soon as he realized his sister stood in his bedroom, he slowly got up, as to not wake Arwen, and he enveloped her into his arms. Over Aragorn's shoulder Isabella saw Arwen stir in her sleep, and then wake, propping herself up on her elbows. A huge grin fell on her face once she realized who the woman her husband was hugging to. Silently tears of joy began to run down Isabella's face.
the1smeagle
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 22, 2005 04:40
[Yeah, we always manage to do that, Sigilien, lol.]

Pippin squirmed as the first rays of light slammed against his eyes and with a light squeal, he ducked underneath the blankets. "No, no more light. It is supposed to be bed time. No light permitted here. None, no, no." He continued on with this rambling then slowly peeked one eye from the blanket and then the other then he himself sat up and took a strange look around the room.

"Oh well, perhaps it is not too bright... I suppose but it still is supposed to be night time." Stubborn hobbit. But he gave up on argueing and boredly snuggled in his blanket. "I want to go home..."
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 23, 2005 01:10
[lol.]
[Yeah, the War against Saruman would be a good opportunity for Sam, the Great Gardener, to show his qualities]

Sam got out of bed,while listening to Pippin who was complaining about the sun, and stretched himself.
'I wish to go home too, Pippin. And according to what mister Frodo said it won't be too long till we leave. He even said to me that he wanted to go today! I would miss Minas Tirith, but I can't wait to see the Shire again. And Rosie. And Gaffer.'
He smiled and walked over to the window. He looked outside at the people who were allready doing their morning strolls and shopping.
'Yep, I can't wait.'
Aerhíril
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 23, 2005 02:41
"We should probably wake Frodo up before we go and get some breakfast." Merry suggested as he tidied up his sheets. It was polite to leave a room as he found it. "And I'm not going anywhere before I have something to eat." Pippin nodded in agreement while Merry walked over to where Frodo was sleeping.

"Frodo?" He said as he shook his shoulder lightly. "It's morning- time to get up."
mushroomcrazed
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 23, 2005 04:04
(OOC sorry haven't been here. no comp at home since it's being fixed so i had to wait until i got a chance to come back to town. well, i see everyone agrees that the hobbit war would be a good thing so i'll just tell everyone what i just told aerhiril, yes we can have the war, and since everyone is agreeing on it i gues i dont need to say that it needs to make sense with the rest of the posts.)

Frodo was dreaming that he was back in the shire, but it was all so different! the hand of saruman had reached even his beloved shire. he and the other hobbits were fighting orks and he felt on behind him, about to take a bite out of his neck. he turned around, surprisingly fast for a hobbit, and proceeded to beat the heck out of it. "OUCH! Frodo stop! that hurts!!!!!" the ork began to resemble Merry. frodo looked around and realized that he wasn't in the shire, that all the orks were gone, and that he'd given merry a bloody nose. "Oh merry! i'm so sorry!! I thought you were an ork!" Merry shook his head and nodded at pip. "It's time for breakfast, Frodo." "Thank you Pippin. oh, but that dream felt so real. i could feel the grass, and smell the smoke. Hey, i still smell it!" "oh, thats just the smoke from the candles.we just blew them out." "Ugh! Hey, everyone listen. I think today we should take leave of Aragorn and go home. That dream has me worried now. But first! BREAKFAST!!!!!!!!!!!!"

(OOC Sorry if some of my stuff isn't quite by the book, i haven't read them in quite awhile, but i'm going to brush up tonight.)
Aerhíril
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 23, 2005 10:06
Merry was clasping his nose painfully, trying to stop it from bleeding. "Blimey Frodo, what dream were you having? I know one of an orc is pretty bad but still..."

"You should know better than to wake a sleeping hobbit, Merry." Sam joked as he moved away from the window. If they were having breakfast soon, then they would have to leave then.

"All the same," Merry said as he wiped the blood away. The pain wasn't so bad now and it was no longer bleeding. "It still hurt."

"Moving back onto the subject of breakfast...." Pippin urged.

"Of course, sure- let's go." Merry walked over towards the door rather wobbly at first, but he soon regained his balance. "Come on then!" He said to the others, giving Frodo a wide birth. For all he knew he could still have punching power left in him.
Inspiring_Addiction
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 23, 2005 02:37
Even though Isabella had insisted, both Arwen and Aragorn had refused to go back to sleep. They both where well aware that Isabella wouldn't stay, long at all in fact, and they wanted to spend as much time with her as they could. So instead the three had went to the big dining hall and set at the table and talked. Aragorn shared tales with her from his trip with the fellowship, and Arwen had spoke with quite a gleam in here eye about their wedding. In turn Isabella had spoke of Thranduil, and Mirkwood, and her trip she had just taken. It was like the three of them where old friends, like they had grown up together.

Isabella was very pleased when a feast had been brought to the table for breakfast. A feast to fit an army. She smiled and looked at the food hungrily. "Shall we wait for the others?" She asked looking at her brother.

Aragorn simply laughed and shook his head. "No go ahead. The others should all come running in here soon, and from what I've witnessed if you don't eat now, by the time they fill their plates there will be only crumbs left." All three shared a laugh and filled there plates generously.
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 24, 2005 04:49
Sam smiled as he saw how Merry was avoiding Frodo. Pippin on the other hand was avoiding everyone by running off to the chambers of Aragorn and Arwen, driven by hungryness. Sam looked next to him at Frodo. He was still thinking about that dream, Sam knew. 'What was it you dreamt mister Frodo?' He asked.
Aerhíril
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 24, 2005 07:31
Merry suddenly realised that Pippin was charging down the corridor towards Aragorn's room. "Pip!" He shouted suddenly startled into chasing after the hungry hobbit. "Pippin, wait for me!"

He ran after him and watched as he disappeared through the door to Aragorn's chambers. Merry shot though after him, and crashed into the back of Pippin when he came through the doorway. He had stopped suddenly and Merry had to quickly get his balance or he would have fallen over backwards.

"What's going on?" Asked the confused and winded hobbit.
mushroomcrazed
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 24, 2005 08:45
Frodo shook his head and chuckled at the antics of the two hobbits. "What sam?" "The dream mr. Frodo. what was it about?" "Oh. i dreamed we were back in the shire. but everything was wrong. saruman had ruined it. the hill, the trees, the feilds, nothing was left! but the worst part was when i saw where the other hobbits were, they were captive Sam! all of them. and we all went after the ones that did it adn we were fighting them when merry woke me up. thats why i hit him so hard. i thought he was an ork." he gave sam a nervous shrug. "oh Mr. Frodo, that must've been a bad nightmare! but atleast we know that it's not possible!" Frodo nodded but still couldn't shake the feeling that it was more than just a dream.
the1smeagle
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 24, 2005 11:14
Pippin crashed backwards, right on top of Pippin, as the other hobbit smashed into him. "You ran into me, that's what you did." Pippin said mockingly, wobbling back up onto his large feet. He then helped Merry up as well.

His stomach scram for food and drink! And then for second breakfast! Ah, just thinking of it mad his mouth water in delight.

His eyes darted towards the leading smell and he dashed after it again until it lead genuously to the dinning hall. With Merry close behind, he rushed in and sat eagerly down on his seat but Ooh! Being a hobbit, he could not see well over the table. Curse it! His mind yelled as it did every morning. And with every morning, he propped himself up to a might hobbit height and being snatching goods and plopping them down on his plate and then drink.

He hardl noticed Lord Aragorn, Lady Arwen, and the new visitor but when he did. He blinked, slowly coming aware of others around him and sheepishly peeked up. Still the merry grin held firm on his lips. "Good morning Lord Strid--... Aragorn. Lady Arwen." His eyes drifted tp Isebella. "And uh.. M'lady?"

--------------------------*---------------------------------

Brannon whistled quietly, small breakable tunes from old stories he had been told as a boy. But he slowly stopped and looked stupidly towards the other set of gaurds standing a few feet away. Wiping the grim grin from his face, he approached when summoned to.

"Yes?"
"The woman, did she find Lord Aragorn?"
"Oh, yes sir. She found him and he welcomed her. There was no harm for the least."
"Well, That is good for you then."
"Yes, I suppose so."

After dismisal, he walked down the stoney roads and back to the small comforts of his home. He washed himself then refreshed his armour and ate a sloppy meal. When finished, he walked back out onto the roads and looked solemnly back up at the Citadol then trudged back up to resume his position.

[Edited on 24/5/2005 by the1smeagle]
Inspiring_Addiction
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 24, 2005 12:04
Isabella smiled at the sudden appearance of two of the hobbits. But she realized neither seemed to really recognize her. Yes, well I have changed a lot since we first met in Rivendell. And I did spend most of my time there with either Aragorn or Legolas. She smiled at them as she thought. "Silly hobbits. I'm Isabella, I met you both back in Rivendell!"
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 24, 2005 12:14
Sam came in with Frodo.
Sam was slightly worried about Frodo, he was not so cheerful today. 'He is homesick.' Sam thought.
Merry and Pippin were allready eating, and Aragorn, Arwen and another lady were eating too, though not so much as the two hobbits. Sam greeted Arwen and Aragorn and bowed slightly to the lady. 'My name is Samwise Gamgee, How do you do?' He smiled at her and sat down next to Frodo, and began to eat too.
Sam glanced at Aragorn and Arwen once in a while. He would sure miss them. But Sam was intending to come back to Minas Tirith, though he did not long how long it would take.
the1smeagle
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 24, 2005 01:28
Pippin pondered over the name, a few pieces of mushroom lingering in his mouth. "Isabella... Oh right! I remember you!" He announced it mewrrily and bowed very hobbit-like from his spot at the table. "And in case you have forgotten also: Peregrin Took at your service." He waited not even three seconds after speaking then continued on eating.

Along his eating, a thought managed to appear. When they left, that would mean they would have to leave Strider and Arwen and all the others they had grown to love! Why was life so full of these decisions? He exhaled in a newly found miserable state and slouched slightly in his seat. He suddenly found himself no longer hungry.

Pippin's eyes drifted along the many familiar faces: Lord Aragorn. Lady Arwen. Isebella. And a few others. He would surely miss them but he had to go back home. It was an absolute must at this point.

------------*------------

Brannon glanced about at his post, bored. No one had walked about for a few hours. The streets were practically empty save a few other gaurds and civilians.

He yawned stiffly then looked from the left to the right then repeated this process two more times. Once fully accomplished, he was ready to sneak elsewhere but before he could, another approached.
"Hactrium, what draws you here now? I thought you were being stand near the guest rooms. Yes?"
Hactrium gave a nod. "Yes, the hobbits speak of takig leave so I am to check on fresh horses to be prepared."
"I have not much to be done, I could do that."
"I suppose. I will assume your post for now. Now, to the stables with you. Scat!"

Brannon leapt away, eyes managing to hide the excitement that he truely felt. Quickly, he entered into the stables and glanced from stall to stall: from horse to horse and pony to pony. Eventually, he brought himself on four small ponies. Hobbit sized. Two greys and two whites. Perfect for the small creatures, he assumed merrily.

One by one he took from the stall and readied with saddles and such. Of course, the hobbits wouldn't leave until fully ready but at least the mounts were ready.
Aerhíril
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 26, 2005 02:21
"Isabella! It's nice to finally see you again." The hobbit smiled.

Merry was sat next to Pippin, and although he was still eating as much as Pippin, he had not been eating it as fast. Suddenly he noticed that Peregrin was no longer eating, and he seemed a little down.

"What's wrong Pip?" He asked, frowning slightly. "You seem down." He took another bite out of some bread.
the1smeagle
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 26, 2005 08:27
"Hmm?" The hobbit looked at his side to Merry. "Oh nothing, just, uh, just full." He gave a weak smile and excused himself from the large dinner hall.

Pippin wandered down the now very familiar walls in a hard silence, eyes staring straight ahead as if in a trance. He would miss this place but maybe, perhaps he would return to it later. But not for a while. He wished to go home and stay home until he was aged then perhaps set out again. But that wouldn't be too soon, so he pushed the thought aside and continued his mindless walking.
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 27, 2005 05:46
[RUBYTIME!]

Sam watched Pippin walk away and looked at Merry. They looked at eachother and Sam shrugged. If it was important Pippin would tell. Sam glanced at the others around the table and then continued eating.

Ruby was walking through a corridor when she bumped into another small figure. She looked up from the list she was looking at and saw a hobbit. Not an ordinary hobbit, no, it was one of the four hobbits that were friends of the king.
'Oh! I am sorry master hobbit. I wasn't paying attention.' She muttered and she curtsied quickly. 'Master Took was it? My name is Ruby Gamgee...' She smiled. 'How do you do?'
the1smeagle
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 27, 2005 07:13
'Oof!' Pippin roughly shook his head then looked to the culprit who had bmped into him. Ah, another hobbit! Smiling, he gave a slight bow then stood back up again. "I am all right, yes. And yourself, Ms. Gamgee?"
mushroomcrazed
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 31, 2005 06:30
Frodo sat down beside Sam and started eating after telling Aragorn, Arwen, and Isabella good morning. "Forgive me Isabella but where have i seen you before? I can't quite place your face although it's very familiar. oh!! it was in Rivendell wasn't it?" Frodo rubbed his side where sam had poked him to get his attention. he leaned over and whispered to sam, "you didn't have to poke so hard sam! but thanks for the reminder."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Legolas walked into the about 30 seconds later and stopped short when he saw Isabella.

Aerhíril
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 31, 2005 09:37
"Mornin'!" Merry called to Legolas after he took a healthy bite out of his food. The elf seemed to be caught by surprise, but not because the hobbit had greeted him so loudly. "Care to join us for a little breakfast?" He added at a little more of a normal tone. He then looked around, wondering where Pippin had gone. Frodo and Sam were still at the dinner table which was good, but breakfast didn't feel right without a Took around.
'Wonder where he's gone?' he said quietly.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email