Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
mushroomcrazed
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: The Long Journey Home (free for all. still need more players.)
on: July 10, 2005 05:15
Gandalf walked down the hall in a half-contemplative mood, thinking about the past few weeks and what all had happened. he really had hated not seeing the fellowship after their victory, but he was very glad he''d taken that time to go spot the road ahead and see what was awaiting the hobbits. but that definately didn't mean he'd liked what he seen. and then there was legolas. he knew of the trouble between him and isabella, and he really did wish they'd just get over it and forgive each other, they were destined. now he just had to make them realize it.
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 13, 2005 01:06
Ruby had been saying goodbye to the king and queen and was now walking through the halls again for quite a time. She was deep in thoughts again and almost missed the familiar voices somewhere up ahead. It sounded like Pippin for sure.
She hurried over to the voices and saw that the whole group of Hobbits standing there, talking.
She smiled and approached them sneakily, then cathing Pip from behind.
She realised how childish that was after only a split second and she looked at the ground with a red face. "Sorry, got caught by a childish rush."
the1smeagle
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 13, 2005 06:17
Pippin laughed at this cathing and shook his head. "No, not childish nor nothing to be sorry about."
The hobbit chuckled a bit more then quickly turned to the others. "Oh yes, Lads this is Ruby, Ruby this is Frodo, Sam and Merry."
Merry bowed his head a bit, a crookedly smile imprinting itself on his lips whilst his hands hand steepily into his pockets. "So you are the one he keeps bugging me to meet. Pleasure to meet you."
Pippin furrowed his brow at his cousin but quickly laughed again.
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 13, 2005 09:38
Ruby looked at Pippin when she heard Merry's comment and turned slightly red.
"Hi... Nice to meet you all. So this is the famous four? How wonderful to see you all together. Are you all leaving this day? Back to the good ol' shire? I want to go back too..." She said. She was afraid to ask to come with them. They hardly knew her, so why would they take her along? Maybe she would ask later...
the1smeagle
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 13, 2005 05:00
Pippin was much caught up in his excitement now. His eyes glistened and he licked his dry lips. "Yes actually. We have decided to leave later today, perhaps in the cooler afternoon. Do you want to come with us? Or uh, yes, I mean, you said you wanted to go back and so um..."

Catching his cousin's hesitance he quickly jumped in. "I think what my companion is trying to say is that since you wish to go back home to the Shire, you might as well join us as we are leaving later today."
mushroomcrazed
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 20, 2005 05:41
"oh yes, please do." Frodo was feeling unusually cheery and felt that ruby would be a welcome person in the group going home. "speaking of the trip, i still haven't managed to get to the room to pack." he left the group and ran to the room.
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 27, 2005 05:07
Ruby looked at them with exitement and smiled broadly. "Are you serious? May I come with you all? Oh that would be so nice!" She watched as Frodo hurried off to pack his bags.
"Oh my... I'm going to see the Shire again!" She smiled broadly again and then remembered that she too had to pack her bags if she wanted to go along.
"Frodo reminded me... I will need to pack my bags too."
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email