Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First45678
Author Topic:
Ecthelion_of_Gondolin
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Onward to Gondor (part 2)...(open to all!!!!!)
on: September 24, 2006 03:43
"I wasn't going anywhere, I just wander, meeting you was just by chance." "What about you?"
minstral_of_the_dawn
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 24, 2006 01:36
Durhen paused, uncomfortable, he didn't want to tell his story of running away all over again.
"I am heading to Gondor, to explore, to see new things...nothing else, nothing overtly interesting." He said with a smile, but it was a weak one.
Ecthelion_of_Gondolin
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 26, 2006 05:07
Ecthelion appeared not to have noticed the hesitation in Durhen's voice. "It's a great place, you'll love it there." Looking at Ardinlas, he said, "What about you?"
Dinenlasse
Realm Head of Aulë
Send Message
on: September 27, 2006 10:29
Ardinlas' eyes clouded slightly. "I was summoned to Minas Tirith by the king, but for the purpose, I am not sure. If you can shed light on anything, sir Ecthelion, please do so." She looked forward and stroked Shadow's neck absentmindedly.
"There is no such thing as a geek, just those who love things the rest of humanity finds weird."
Ecthelion_of_Gondolin
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 01, 2006 08:22
Ecthelion thought about that for a while. "Not really. I haven't seen the king for a long time. I don't spend much time at Minas Tirith. Sorry for not being much help." He turned around towards Aion. "Are you with them too?"
Authwen_Elenara
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 02, 2006 12:43
((OOC~Hey, lookie here, I'm back! Well, I'm kind of back.))

Authwen watched as the others retreated away, she was cut off from them, she glared at those surrounding her. Drawing her sword, chopping off one head as she did so. Authwen urged Isillire onward heading to where she had seen the others disappear to. She doubted at she would make it out of here but she was not about to give up. Authwen felt blood run run down her back, and quickly urged her horse to move quicker. She was gaining ground, but not in the way she had wanted to go. Authwen frowned turning Isillire towards a opening in the ranks. She would soon be within the trees, where hopefully she would be able to get away.
Dinenlasse
Realm Head of Aulë
Send Message
on: October 03, 2006 05:05
Ardinlas and the others halted their horses amidst a grove of trees to breathe. Glancing around, Ardinlas' sharp eyes detected nothing amiss. "Well, it seems we are safe for the moment, though how long the moment will last, I am not sure." Looking at Authwen, she added, "It is good to see you back among us."
"There is no such thing as a geek, just those who love things the rest of humanity finds weird."
Ecthelion_of_Gondolin
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 07, 2006 04:19
"You're with them, I take it? Hi, I'm Ecthelion." Ecthelion said, turning towards Authwen. "You okay?" He asked, looking concerned. "I'm sorry, I didn't see you or I would've stayed."

[Edited on 7/10/2006 by Ecthelion_of_Gondolin]
Dinenlasse
Realm Head of Aulë
Send Message
on: October 10, 2006 11:44
Ardinlas looked at the others and said, "I think that we should leave here while the opportunity presents itself. What does you all think?" Shadow whinnied anxiously; the enemy were getting closer, and he wanted to be out of danger.
minstral_of_the_dawn
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 10, 2006 03:50
Durhen was in full agreement about getting out of there. And he voiced his opinion quickly.
"We have to get out of here, opportunity or not." The young elf sighed, he couldn't bear another moment of this tense atmosphere.
Ecthelion_of_Gondolin
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 10, 2006 05:47
"I agree. We should be out of here, so you guys can recover ." Ecthelion said. "I'll take the rear"
Dinenlasse
Realm Head of Aulë
Send Message
on: October 12, 2006 11:17
Ardinlas nodded her concedence and replied, "I will take the front. If anyone objects, speak now." Hearing no complaints, she nudged Shadow, and the great white stallion lunged into a powerful gallop. They were away again, and this time, there would be no stopping.
Ecthelion_of_Gondolin
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 19, 2006 05:11
Riding Dawn through sparkling streams and rivers and enjoying the scenery, Ecthelion was completely at ease. As the day went on, he thought of his family in Minas Tirith, how they were doing, whether they had missed him while he was gone, and when he would see them again.
Dinenlasse
Realm Head of Aulë
Send Message
on: October 23, 2006 07:44
Ardinlas rode beside Ecthelion, and as she glanced over at him, he seemed to be lost in thought. "Is there something on your mind?" she asked. "You seem slightly preoccupied."
Ecthelion_of_Gondolin
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 23, 2006 05:06
"I haven't seen my family in a while." Ecthelion answered. "Things have happened since I was there last. I'm just wondering what those things are."
Dinenlasse
Realm Head of Aulë
Send Message
on: October 24, 2006 11:20
Ardinlas bit her lip in thought, then asked, "Will you tell me about them?" Ardinlas wasn't always on best terms with strangers, but she sought to get to know Ecthelion more.
Authwen_Elenara
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 24, 2006 11:34
Authwen nodded her hello to the others, bitting back pain, her back hurt horrid, but she would not stop now, she would deal with the pain for now. She followed quietly, she would had rather gone to the front, or rear, as long as she could had been quietly left to deal with her pain, she sighed leting Isillire follow the other with no argue.
Dinenlasse
Realm Head of Aulë
Send Message
on: October 30, 2006 11:31
Ardinlas waited for Ecthelion to answer, and as she did so, she glanced back to look at Authwen. "Are you all right?" the half-elf called back to the girl.
Dinenlasse
Realm Head of Aulë
Send Message
on: November 03, 2006 11:54
Ardinlas nodded at Authwen and decided to let the maiden be. A moment later, Shadow halted abruptly, his ears turning every which way to catch a sound. He pawed the ground anxiously and let out a low whinny. Soon, Ardinlas' keen ears picked up a sound as well. It was the sound of footsteps. The enemy was coming after them again. She urged Shadow into a quick canter. "Come, we need to get out of here," Ardinlas cried to her companions.
Authwen_Elenara
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 03, 2006 07:53
Authwen looked up, "I'm fine, don't worry."she said the last part quietly to herself. She followed the rest quietly, thoughts of her brother running through her head, how was he? where was he? would he be in Gondor when she got there? she missed him alot.
Ecthelion_of_Gondolin
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 05, 2006 05:13
"My..." Ecthelion started, but was interrupted by Ardinlas's call. "Later, all right?" He turned Dawn towards the unseen enemy, but backed off slowly in case of a retreat. "They just don't give up!" He said, frustration in his voice. "What do we do?"
minstral_of_the_dawn
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 05, 2006 05:16
Durhen spoke up after a long period of silence.
"We lay a trap. If fleeing, or fighting, is not an option here, we set a trap for our attackers." He looked to each of his companions in turn.
"What I propose we do is we set up two fronts, two of us stay here and shoot down the enemy, the rest of us circle them and close in on them like a noose about the throat."
Ecthelion_of_Gondolin
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 06, 2006 09:20
"Good idea. I'll help with the surrounding, I can't shoot at all." Ecthelion said, already urging Dawn to the ideal place for attacking the oncoming column. "What's the signal?"
Dinenlasse
Realm Head of Aulë
Send Message
on: November 10, 2006 11:12
Ardinlas agreed with the plan, but she felt they were far outnumbered. She didn't voice her thoughts, but said instead, "I will surround. My horse is among the swiftest in Middle-Earth; he can outrun most, and certainly our friends." Her eyes lit with the thought of battle.
Ecthelion_of_Gondolin
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 11, 2006 07:31
Ecthelion let Aion down to the ground, safely hidden behind bushes. Nodding to Ardinlas, Durhen, and Authwen, he sat low in the saddle, whispering to Dawn and waiting for their foes, worried for his companions and praying they would all see each other at the end of the day.
Dinenlasse
Realm Head of Aulë
Send Message
on: November 13, 2006 05:40
Ardinlas kicked Shadow into a hard gallop, outrunning the horde and soon to face them headon. As soon as Shadow was abreast of the nearest Easterling, she wheeled her horse around and rode into the midst of them, hewing and hacking every which way.
Ecthelion_of_Gondolin
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 13, 2006 04:52
Dawn trampled the Easterlings as they turned to face Ardinlas's charge. Realizing they were under attack on two sides, they reformed their lines and fought back to back. Ecthelion sliced an arm from an Easterling as Dawn gave another a vicious kick to the chest. Whipping off an Easterling's head, Ecthelion noticed that their foes' ranks were thinning under the onslaught.
Dinenlasse
Realm Head of Aulë
Send Message
on: November 17, 2006 07:15
Seeing the enemies' numbers lessening, Ardinlas' blood rose. Her eyes blazed with hatred, and she used her sword like a scythe. Shadow bowled over the smaller Easterlings with his massive body, and Ardinlas slayed any that showed their face to her. She looked at the remainder of her companions, Authwen and Durhen, who seemed to be faring alright.
minstral_of_the_dawn
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 17, 2006 07:22
Durhen fought the Easterlings, he could feel angry tears in his eyes but he did not let them fall. No he would show no weakness to his companions. At last no more came at him. He sighed and quickly cleaned his blade. Shaking his head he went over to Wind Chaser, his steed, and waited for his companions.
Ecthelion_of_Gondolin
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 17, 2006 05:10
Seeing that the battle was done, Ecthelion picked Aion up and propped him up against a tree. That being done, he wiped his sword on the grass, cleaning it. "Does any one have any skill with healing?" He asked.
Dinenlasse
Realm Head of Aulë
Send Message
on: November 21, 2006 12:40
Shadow cantered up to Ecthelion, Ardinlas on his back. Her eyes had lost their fire. "I do. Why what is wrong?" she asked, dismounting and kneeling beside her friend.
Ecthelion_of_Gondolin
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 21, 2006 05:29
"He said his arm was hurt." Ecthelion answered. "I'm not sure if there's anything else." Looking around, he asked, "Anybody else hurt?"
Authwen_Elenara
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 28, 2006 12:26
((Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I was out of town))

Authwen sighed, drawing her sword. She slash any easterling at came near, shoting thouse she could when they began to flee with her bow. She had always been skilled in battle, and this one was no exception. She sighed as the others join together again. "I think it would be best if I did, after all"she didn't need mention why, all with exception of the ones at had only recently joined them already knew of her secret.

Authwen pulled a bit of kingfoil out of her packs, she walked over to Ecthelion..."Let me see"she said, though knowing at it wasn't him at was hurt, but still she didn't trust either of them, though when it came right down to it she didn't trust any fully.
Dinenlasse
Realm Head of Aulë
Send Message
on: November 28, 2006 12:40
Ardinlas nodded gratefully at Authwen and said, "I think the rest of us are fine. And I believe that between the two of us, we will be able to help Aion." She sighed and began to tend to Aion's arm. Looking around, the half-elf remarked, "And I believe that the rest of us are faring quite well."
Ecthelion_of_Gondolin
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 28, 2006 06:18
"Can we light a fire?" Ecthelion asked, hoping for some warmth in the chilly evening. "I don't think anyone else will be trying to kill us today, but we should still keep a watch. I'll do the first shift."
<< First45678
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email