Register

<< First89101112Last >>
Author Topic:
CelebrianAncalimon
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Orlando Bloom
on: July 20, 2003 02:54
Orlando Bloom is playing in the newest Disneyfilm 'Pirates of the Caribbean : the curse of the black pearl'
without pointy ears
M_Brandybuck
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 20, 2003 02:58
I just saw PotC. It was great! 3 things PotC has in common with LotR: Jack Sparrow reminds me Viggo (in looks) and Orlando still has his "Legolas" accent and stays almost perfectly clean throughout the film.
Nazgul7
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 27, 2003 08:13
you think you have it bad mirfaen. we dont get it in australia until september 18!!!! :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Adidas_chica_2323
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 29, 2003 02:50
I don't know if this has been mentioned here before...if it has pls just delete this...anyways i found these pics of our dear Orli:drool: in his upcoming film "Troy". thought i'd be nice and share....check em out.

http://www.theorlandobloomfiles.com/pictures/troy1.html
sHanDenOrLa
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 30, 2003 01:59
orlando bloom.... call me a fangirl or whatever, but hey he is my crush. throughout my years i've experienced many crushes and this one is probably the one that's.... well i don't really know how to explain it but yeah, woo go orlando. i've also been favoring hayden christensen and shane west, hence my username by cramming all their names together. :love:
pantalaimon
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 03, 2003 11:03
orlando does get dirty in it at one point. but i seee your point. gotta love him though! It doesnt come out till thursday here, but ive got it! yay go dodgey connections!
Airelote
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 11, 2003 10:44
Hi! I know that this has been mentioned before. Orli was in a relationship with a girl while shooting LOTR. But he was in more than just a relationship. He was engaged to a girl named Jemma Kidd (I think that's how you spell it). But she broke up with him because she said that he wasn't spending enough time with her. And I also read that because of her dumping him, he rarely smiled at the time because he was SO heartbroken! But isn't it a good thing that their relationship didn't last? Because for all that we know, Orlando could have been married!!!!!!!!! Anyway, I just thought that some Orli fans wanted to hear about this. Please Reply if you have something to say about this!! Thanx!
sparklekatie
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 12, 2003 09:59
hmm....so i just saw pirates of the caribbean (yes shame on me for seeing a film that wasnt lotr ~ but it did have olrando in!)

anyway, i just saw it, and now ccant decide who i prefer him as, will turner or legolas greenleaf! i think i'm leaning more towards the elf at the moment though....
pantalaimon
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 28, 2003 08:34
i think will turner is best though i have nothing against legolas. I just read the "Orli and...." thread and thought id add my comment here... i think him and liv go sooo well together. I saw a interview with them and decided so then they look soo cute. anyone else think so? About jemma kidd, i am very glad he didnt get married, things could have gone very different if he did he might ot have been in so many films...reducing our veiwing pleasure .
Nazgul7
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 29, 2003 03:11
i agree to the liv tyler thing!!!! they are so cute together!!!!! and i really dont like kate buttsworth.... i mean bossworth ( :evil: ). plus him and liv tyler are like buddys!!!! and your right... viewing pleasure would definitly not be as much.... did that last sentence even make sense?
Evenstar
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 02, 2003 09:16
Hi! I know that this has been mentioned before. Orli was in a relationship with a girl while shooting LOTR. But he was in more than just a relationship. He was engaged to a girl named Jemma Kidd (I think that's how you spell it). But she broke up with him because she said that he wasn't spending enough time with her. And I also read that because of her dumping him, he rarely smiled at the time because he was SO heartbroken!

I know I risk getting skewered for this, but THAT'S SO SAD!!!! Poor Orlando...

Now, before you all hurt me: I HAVE converted to the Orlando Bloom side of the Force. Seriously. He is currently adorning my desktop. :love:

However, when I watch LOTR I don't see him. I mean, he completely takes on the being of Legolas - he IS Legolas. He IS an elf. He has a wonderful talent...

Has anyone heard anything about release dates for Troy or The Kelly GanG?
Nazgul7
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 03, 2003 08:16
i agree! it is sad. and i think the same, still when i watch LOTR i dont believe it is orlando.

i already have ned kelly (the kelly gang) on dvd, but thats because it was released in australia in march and came on dvd last month:love:
thee is a count down for the release date at www.bloominhot.com i think.... not sure though.

oh and i heard him and kate bosworth arnt together any more. he is with some model.... but you can never be 100% sure. lets just hope so!!!!
Roheryn
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 03, 2003 08:26
I believe Troy is due for release in 2004 - probably late in the year to catch the holiday season and be eligible for the big awards.

And I think the Kelly gang movie is to be released in North America in March, but I'm not positive and I'm afraid I didn't take time to look it up.

Orlando won a British GQ best actor award today!!!!
Nimloth
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 07, 2003 02:59
Okay. I swore I would not do this. I swore that I would stick to my book Legolas affliction and simply enjoy Mr. B’s impressive swashbuckling performance. I also swore not to visit any of the threads dedicated to Orlando.

But then... I saw Pirates last night, threw all these good resolutions over board, and jumped right after them. *Therrr be anyone who’d throw me a lifeline?* It shouldn’t be allowed for anyone to be that gorgeous. (Mind you, Johnny Depp was sensational .) Orlando reminded me a lot of Errol Flynn, only he’s much better looking.

Hmm... I took up archery after seeing TTT – does that mean now I have to take up fencing as well ?
Airelote
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 07, 2003 03:12
Has anyone ACTUALLY met Orlando Bloom? Or do any of you ACTUALLY live nearby him? Well, if you do, then you are one lucky person.

Anyways, did any of you know that Orli can sing? YES! He can SING!!!!!! OMG!He even said that he might release a single after doing at least ten movies!!! AHHH! Wouldn't it be so great if we could see him sing on TV!!!!!!:drool::drool::love::love:
Nazgul7
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 07, 2003 03:36
agh! i hate doing this!!! but i heard he might be featuring in some song with blue..... PLEASE ORLI DONT DO IT!!!!!!!!!! if you sing go solo but not blue!!!!!!!
oh and if i'm wrong PLEASE dont chase me down with torches and pitchforks!!!!! i hate being a rumor poster but i am so sure it is going to happen!!!! i read it somewhere, lets just hope i was wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
Nimloth
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 07, 2003 07:36
err... 'scuse me, but who or what is "blue"?

I've seen a picture with him and a mike, but I thought this was a publicity shot. If it was more than that - I just hope he CAN sing. There are too many film starts out there who can't but still do it...
Nazgul7
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 07, 2003 07:48
Blue is a boyband....

i am not sure if he is actually singing or just appearing in the clip, either way, it cant be good for his reputation.... at least, not in my opinion (sorry blue fans! i admit i like nsync!)
Arthien_of_Mirkwood
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 13, 2003 03:51
I don't know if anyone but me saw this, but it's pretty funny. If you watch the part in the Two Towers where Aragorn, Gimli, and Legolas are running across the plains, watch it really closely. You'll see that Legolas trips over a rock that makes him almost fall over. So much for Elven grace, huh?
Poldalle
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 13, 2003 07:27
I saw that too!
Nazgul7
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 13, 2003 01:30
hahahaa!!! elven grace indeed!!!!!
pantalaimon
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 14, 2003 05:03
hahaha awww wish i was there to catch him! for me him being in blue will onl make blue reputation better and wont bring orlis down!
Roheryn
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 14, 2003 05:44
Congratulations to Orli for winning the Hollywood Breakthrough Actor Award at the 2003 Hollywood Film Festival.
WildRose
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 15, 2003 02:39
You know how alot of people have said that it is just fans who called him "Orli"? Well, if you watch the extended version of FOTR, on the interviews, Liv Tyler says "I love Orli". So apparently, she calls him it too!

@-'-,------------
Nazgul7
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 15, 2003 08:08
so does elijah!:love: calls him orli i mean
Airelote
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 16, 2003 01:29
Hi! Um, I was reading this magazine, I think it's called YM, anyway, I got so pissed because they spelled Orlando's nickname ALL WRONG!!!! Instead of 'Orli' they spelled it as 'Orly' with a "Y"!!!!!!!! Isn't it Orli, with an "I"?? Argh! I got so mad at them for spelling his beatiful name wrong. But the article was great. I learned a lot about him.

Oh! Did any of you know that Orlando was crushing on a LOTR cast member?? I know who, but I'm not telling just for fun. He even said he did in an interview.
Nazgul7
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 16, 2003 04:38
really? i didnt know he actually said it. i thought it was just a rumour. cool! i know who i want it to be (that he likes). and no i dont mean me! not that im saying it wouldnt be nice, i dont even know what im talking bout anymore!
WildRose
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 17, 2003 01:52
I've heard that before, but never actually heard where it came from (as in, when/where he was supposed to have said it) and who it was. But hey, it's a cast full of cuties, who wouldn't? +

@-'-,----------------
Arthien_of_Mirkwood
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 19, 2003 12:18
Someone please tell me. What's this Blue you speak of? I'd really like to know.
Ainulindale
Last Homely Housekeeper
& Gallery Shirriff

Send Message
on: September 19, 2003 01:00
Blue is a Brit boyband- they're very popular in UK nd Asia, but I don't think they've gone to US yet. They're pretty good- they can sing at least.

Apparently Orlando Bloom is friends with Duncan, one of the members. (The best-looking in my opinion)

He's to appear in one of Blue's videos or something like that. Don't worry, I don't think he's going to sing. That wouldn't be good.
sparklekatie
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 19, 2003 01:38
i wouldnt have said blue were that popular - certainly in my neck of the woods (the midlands) few people above the age of eleven like them....im not trying to insult you though! sorry!
Airelote
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 19, 2003 02:22
Wow, I can't believe that there is a boy band out there that is actually getting some attention. (Sry, I'm just not a boy band kind of girl) Anyways, I heard that he's just making an appearance in Blue's music video (Thank God). I'm glad he's not actually going to sing in it. Has any one actually heard him sing? It's said that he can sing REAL good because he took lessons in school. My friend up in the UK said that she heard him sing in an interview and said that he was good. It's said that he might even release his own single after doing at least 10 movies. (I have to admit that I would LOVE to hear him sing. I just hope that he has good taste in music)
steffie
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 21, 2003 08:49
I'm not sure if this has been asked before but, has anyone else herd that Orli did a comerical for GAP? If so why? I mean was it when he was still in acting school or what?
WildRose
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 22, 2003 03:37
"Appeared on 2002 clothing commercial named "Denim Invasion" for Gap with Kate Beckinsale. The commercial was directed by Cameron Crowe."

There we go. Stolen from www.imdb.com

@-'-,----------
cosmik01
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 26, 2003 04:48
Blue is a Brit boyband- they're very popular in UK nd Asia, but I don't think they've gone to US yet. They're pretty good- they can sing at least.

Apparently Orlando Bloom is friends with Duncan, one of the members. (The best-looking in my opinion)

He's to appear in one of Blue's videos or something like that. Don't worry, I don't think he's going to sing. That wouldn't be good.

Blue are okay as far as boybands go. Duncan is indeed the best looking, but an idiot to boot. He turned up to the PotC premiere in London. Got a couple of pics of him. Though he didn't get that great a reception. Well, not as good as Orli got. That was mad.

Anyway, apparently Orli was too busy to be in Blue's new vid.
<< First89101112Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email