Register

<< First1011121314Last >>
Author Topic:
pantalaimon
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Orlando Bloom
on: November 05, 2003 12:10
im still not entirly sure whether to believe that or not, i dont believe anything unless it came from his mouth and i have proof. If anyone has a clip of him saying it please give me the link. thanx.
Airelote
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 05, 2003 03:18
HEY! I just saw the Troy trailer on T.V. tonight!!! IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!! Troy looks beautiful so far. I love it already!!!! It was really short, but it was still amazing. Orlando looked so wonderful in it. *swoons at memory* :love:

Anywayz, the only thing i didn't like about it was that they showed a really quick clippy of Helen of Troy, erm, stripping for dear Paris... and they end up... making love. :angry:

Oh well. It's not like he went out with her... RIGHT??!!! I mean, it's only acting!!!!

So have any of you seen that trailer???!!!
Roheryn
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 05, 2003 06:30
Just saw it on tv and then watched it again on the internet. Very cool. Orlando and Brad are looking pretty good (talk about eye candy here ladies), and Orli's kissing the girl again. Oh well, if Paris hadn't kissed Helen there would not have been a Trojan War - and no movie for us to enjoy.

Orlando is definitely on a roll here, with what looks to be another blockbuster movie.

Melde_the_hobbit
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 09, 2003 06:31
Oh, man!
I haven't seen it on TV!!! not fair... waaahhh Oh well.. I'll see it eventually! :love:
Roheryn
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 09, 2003 06:51
go here to watch it Melde_the_hobbit: http://troymovie.warnerbros.com/index_flash.html
It's very good.

Does the music remind anyone of POTC's trailer music?
Nazgul7
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 11, 2003 12:18
does anyone know if orlando will be attending the AFI awards???
they are the australian film awards an i heard a very light rumour that he may be attending.... i care so much because it is held in my city!!!!!! an there is a competition on a radio station and you can very easily get tickets to go there!:love:
Roheryn
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 11, 2003 10:07
Isn't he nominated for his role in Ned Kelly? I would assume he would be there if he could.
Nazgul7
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 12, 2003 03:22
*nazgul7 drops dead*
Lady~Eowyn
Illusionary Heart
Send Message
on: November 14, 2003 02:07
Did you know that he's joining the cast of Kingdom of Hearts? It sounds like a good movie
obsessive_elf
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 14, 2003 02:40
oooo! orli is v hot! hee hee...i heard he bungee jumps...i want to bungee jump...
Em_Elvenlady
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 02, 2003 05:38
jeez- i just found out hes in the movie troy as prince paris: oy- sorry if im late on th uptake but heres a pic of him :drool:

http://troymovie.warnerbros.com/img/photobook/6.jpg
Roheryn
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 02, 2003 07:06
I think Lady~Eowyn that the film is called the Kingdom of Heaven. They still have to cast most of the other characters though, including the female lead I think.
GirlJockey17
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 03, 2003 12:39
Helloooo my fellow looney fangirlies!!! Here are some special treats for everyone to swoon over:

I swear to god those eyes will be my undoing. :drool:
Roheryn
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 03, 2003 03:29
REMINDER: Orlando is on Jay Leno Friday Dec 5
Navalina
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 04, 2003 10:03
These is my fave pic: :love:

GirlJockey17
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 04, 2003 12:54
OMG!!! That's too funny!!! HAHAHAHAAAA!!!!! Oh god, now whenever I look at him all I'll be able to think about is weather or not he's had someone's finger in his belly-button lately.

LOLOLOLOLOLLLLL!!!!!!

[Edited on 4/12/2003 by GirlJockey17]
GirlJockey17
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 04, 2003 01:04
OMG. I didn't knotice 'till a couple of seconds ago that I made the 400th post here. Cool.

Anyways...here's my new favorite pic of Orli...those eyes...they almost beat Elijah's...ALMOST...

I wonder if he's got that little smile on because someone's got their finger in his belly button? *thinks about it*
Aravail
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 31, 2003 03:11
Hi everyone, im new here and i just thought I'd share with you that I loooove Orlando! Can't wait 'til Troy
Merrys_gurl_101
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 03, 2004 06:37
well, my personal opinion on orli is that he is obivously gorgeous, but he always plays the same type of character. I'd like to see him in another type of role.
PLUS:
I can't wait for Ned Kelly! ORLI AND Heath Ledger!
NellewenTavari
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 05, 2004 10:18
:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

GOD!! GOD HE IS MY LOVELY LEGGY LU LU!!!! LOVE MY LEGGY LU LU!!!! :heart:

LOVE! hehehe

I want to HUG him and SQUEEZE HIM and KISS him and LOVE him!!! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
RachelGrl14622
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 05, 2004 02:41
Hey, I have a friend who is CRAZY about Orlando Bloom... and, personally, it's driving me insane... I mean, okay, so he's cute as Legolas, infact, cuter than the other characters of LOTR, but... ARG!... Any ideas on how to solve this obsession, or a system that you've seen works... It'd be helpful... And also, for those of you who do go ga-ga over him, you may want to know if you don't already, that National Geographic Kids Magazine for January/February 2004 has a page of "8 Things You Didn't Know About Orlando Bloom", but it's not really that great, other than the picture of Legolas in the middle, it's actually a pretty good picture compared to many others of him... *shrug* Just thought you'd like to know... And don't think I get the NGKM because I'm that age... I get it to read when I'm really bored and need something to do whether it's childish or not... We all get those boredom strikes... Anyway, PM me if you'd like... *shrug again*
Airelote
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 05, 2004 02:44
hey, i was just wondering if any of you have heard of the little thing that went on between model Maddy Ford and Orlando Bloom (if you know what i mean by, "The little thing"). I've only heard of it and don't know the whole story, so have any of you read anything on it? Cuz it caught my attention and now I want to find out the whole story. If you have heard of it, please tell me!!!!Cuz I didn't know Orlando was like this!!!!
RachelGrl14622
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 05, 2004 02:51
... I didn't even know about it... Sorry...
Arwen_Eäradë
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 06, 2004 06:11
orlando is actually *the* most beautiful man on this earth, and anyone who tries to deny it will have to deal with me... :angry: lol. i went to see pirates of the caribbean purely because he was in it! did anyone see him on the cover of UK cosmogirl for january/february? now THAT is one good picture... :drool: xxx
GirlJockey17
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 06, 2004 06:43
Oy! PM me about this "little thing"...cause if it's got somethin' to do with Orli bein' anything else other than gentelmanly, I'd like to know. That'd be just, erg, ya know? Dissapointing is the word I'm looking for I guess...

Anyway, RachelGrl14622, I very much doubt that the things in that magazine you were talkin' about are things I don't already know, because I know a lot. Maybe a little too much. lol
:heart: :drool: :love: :blush:
Roheryn
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 06, 2004 09:24
Gotta love cable. The Tonight Show with Jay Leno had a repeat of Orlando's recent appearance on yesterday, which was on at two different times on cable - and will be on again once more this afternoon. Loved his lizard impersonation.
Khoyote
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 07, 2004 09:46
Orlie of so sexsay!!!!!!:drool:
sarumans_wolf
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: January 07, 2004 09:53
I LOVED THAT LIZARD IMPRESSION!!!! lmao!!!!! i have it taped! yay!
Roheryn
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 12, 2004 03:21
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ORLANDO!!!!!!!
Care76
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 12, 2004 06:46
Yes, happy birthday Orlando!!! (Even though it won't be the 13th yet here until 15 mins).

And Airelote, you have me VERY curious! I want to know what "Little Thing" your talking about! LOL
GirlJockey17
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 13, 2004 05:02
Same here! Happy birthday Orli!
ILikeTheHotElf
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 13, 2004 01:35
OMGGGGG! HE'S SO HOT!!!:drool::drool::drool::love::love::heart: AHHHH! IF HE GOT ANY HOTTER, HE'D BURST INTO FLAMES!!! did you hear he was goin out with kate bosworth? ...no fair!! must........kill........kate.......:evil:

[Edited on 1/15/2004 by Valaöré]
Airelote
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 14, 2004 01:47
YES! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ORLANDO!!!!!! WE ALL LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (even thoug i posted this on jan. 14th, oh well. i couldn't get on y.day.)

Well, he hasn't confirmed if he is going out with Kate or not, but I still want to kill her anyway. And sadly, Kate is NOT the only girl Orli's been hanging around with. I don't feel that it is appropriate to discuss this "little thing" in this thread, so if you want to know more, PM me and I'll tell you.

-Airelote

P.s, how do you add a pic into your post? Cuz i want to paste a very nice pic of him. Thanx

Valaöré
Servant of the Valar
Send Message
on: January 14, 2004 03:34
Ladies, let's not talk about killing anyone, especially not just because they know Orli. This is against site rules. Thank you.
Airelote
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 31, 2004 12:54
OMG!! I just found out from a site that Orlando plans on proposing to Kate Bosworth very soon!!!!!! :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: I hope its not true!!!! If you don't believe me, go here: http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30500-12983113,00.html

That will explain everything. *sobs*
<< First1011121314Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email