Register

<< First23456Last >>
Author Topic:
Lady~Eowyn
Illusionary Heart
Send Message
Post RE: Orlando Bloom
on: February 24, 2003 02:15
Yes!!! roast her we shall!!!Muhahahahah!!She should just stay away from Orlando!:evil:Should Orlando know about this?

Gee I don't know....we'll need to have a debate about this. j/k
Legolas_Luver
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 24, 2003 03:04
most of my friends thinks he is ugly and talks (well sounds) like a girl but come on he has a sexy voice

Ugly? Talks like a girl? oh, come on. I melt right along with you when I hear him speak. He has that cute English accent (in real life, I think he hides it quite well in the movie), it's really sweet...:heart:

:drool:We'll all just melt into one big Fangirls who love Orli's voice puddle!!! C'mon! Who's with me? :love: Anyways, I love his accent and actually, he doesn't hide it in the movie! It just fits Legolas. And you just forget that it's there, bcuz it's so natural! If you've ever seen Black Hawk Down, you'll notice that he's trying not to use his accent, but he can't quite do it! It's sooooooo cute!:blush: I love that movie! Not as much as LoTR, but... *shrug*. :heart:
elvish_princess_warrior16
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 24, 2003 05:04
hi all whats up? i luv orli soo much he is so hot! oh and to all you people who heard that he was gay? hes not. defenetly not. he only has a gat friend who checks him out 24/7 but hey who cares. hes also a vegetarian and has a dog names maude. he has roles in the coming movies the kelly gang, now named ned kelly, pirates of the carribean, he plays a lead role in that movie and a bunch of others that i cant remember. anyways g2g halla back peeps!
Lintelómiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 24, 2003 11:50
Hey everyone. Just wonderin': we've all seen at least a hundred pictures of our favorite guy :heart:...do we like him best clean-shaven or with long hair and beard, the way he looks these days due to his role in Pirates?
I, for one, prefer the boyish clean-shaven look, but I have to admit there are some pics of him with moustache and goatee in which he looks pretty hot...:love:
What do you think?
joudie
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 25, 2003 02:00
Gee I don't know....we'll need to have a debate about this. j/k

yes, we really have too ..

If you've ever seen Black Hawk Down, you'll notice that he's trying not to use his accent, but he can't quite do it! It's sooooooo cute!:blush: I love that movie! Not as much as LoTR, but... *shrug*.:heart:

omg! how cute.. i have too see that movie! cant wait!:heart::drool:

Hey everyone. Just wonderin': we've all seen at least a hundred pictures of our favorite guy:heart: ...do we like him best clean-shaven or with long hair and beard, the way he looks these days due to his role in Pirates?
I, for one, prefer the boyish clean-shaven look, but I have to admit there are some pics of him with moustache and goatee in which he looks pretty hot...:love:
What do you think?

yeaaa, clean-shave look!:love: But hi is so cute as "the pirate look" too.... My friend's laguh at me when i say that! they think he look's like ...hell.. i dont now! But ugly!.. But i phraphere the clean-shave look:love::heart:

Lady~Eowyn
Illusionary Heart
Send Message
on: February 25, 2003 02:11
Oh c'mon Lintelómiel it's sooo obvious I prefer him iwth his curly har for the photo shoot for YM. But when he's on the Today Show he was looking pretty hot. Slick, dark hair, and tiny mustache, that's hot! :love:

yes, we really have too ..

Hmmm...yes we do. Lets march and be loud, not silent! j/k.
joudie
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 26, 2003 01:25
Hmmm...yes we do. Lets march and be loud, not silent! j/k.

yes....:evil:
Valaöré
Servant of the Valar
Send Message
on: February 26, 2003 09:26
I feel that I need to remind some of you that bashing the stars' girlfriends is not allowed in this forum, period. This is to stop here and now. The next person who refers to Orlando's girlfriend in a negative manner (such as: WE ROAST HER, or whatever it is that was said) will be given a warning. Please keep the conversation nice. Thank you all for your help with this matter.

~*Vala*~
Lintelómiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 26, 2003 09:59
Whoopsies. I apologize. We got carried away. It's easy to get carried away when the subject is Orlando's love life. *sigh* Crushes on actors are so frustrating.:cry:

Let's discuss something else. Such as...Orlando's gorgeousness! :drool: It's the casting forum after all, we can swoon all we want.
Does anyone have any news on him?

I sat up all evening for the BAFTAs but Orlando wasn't there. Dang. They showed a notable amount of Legolas shots though...:love:

[Edited on 26/2/2003 by Lintelómiel]
Lady~Eowyn
Illusionary Heart
Send Message
on: February 26, 2003 01:58
Uhh no news, unfortunalely when I type in 'Orlando Bloom' in teenhollywood.com nothing comes up! Hey anyone watch Access Hollywood tonight? They're supposed to visit the POTC set.

[Edited on 28/2/2003 by Lady~Eowyn]
Lintelómiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 02, 2003 04:44
www.orlandobloomfiles.com says:

"Orlando was at the 55th Annual Directors Guild of America Awards yesterday, March 1st. The awards were held at the Century Plaza Hotel in Los Angeles. Peter Jackson was nominated for The Two Towers, but lost to Rob Marshall for 'Chicago'."

There's also a picture of Orlando, looking great as ever!! :love:

www.orlandobloomfiles.com also has screencaps from the Access Hollywood Pirates segment, Lady Eowyn! Hmm...Orlando with his hair in a ponytail...hmm...:love:

[Edited on 2/3/2003 by Lintelómiel]
Lady~Eowyn
Illusionary Heart
Send Message
on: March 02, 2003 07:13
www.orlandobloomfiles.com also has screencaps from the Access Hollywood Pirates segment, Lady Eowyn! Hmm...Orlando with his hair in a ponytail...hmm...:love:

NOOOO!!! I totally missed it! Orlando in a ponytail.....scary....:dizzy: I'll have to check it out. Uhh the website won't exactly work for me...

[Edited on 2/3/2003 by Lady~Eowyn]

[Edited on 2/3/2003 by Lady~Eowyn]
Lintelómiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 02, 2003 11:47
Whoopsies, sorry Lady Eowyn, I forgot to add "the" in the URL. Here, follow this link and you'll get there:

http://www.theorlandobloomfiles.com/pictures/ahpirates1.html

A sample:

Oww. How cute can it get??

Hey Lady Eowyn, saw your comment on the testing forum, about my siggy. Thanks!

[Edited on 3/3/2003 by Lintelómiel]
Lady~Eowyn
Illusionary Heart
Send Message
on: March 03, 2003 01:30
You're welcome Lintelómiel I though Sam's line was cool.

It's okay I already found the website. Wow....those are alot of pictures.
alevsk8er
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 04, 2003 02:19
Have you seen orlando and his mohawk? Where's Legolas?
WildRose
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 05, 2003 03:40
I'm really impressed by how dedicated he got to becoming Legolas. I've seen a video interview were he shot a bullsye, which is pretty wow! Definite respect for anyone who learns that fast and that well.

@-'-,------------
Lintelómiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 05, 2003 05:36
He said somewhere that he will always carry a bit of Legolas with him, since Legolas was his first role. Aww, now isn't that sweet?

I've seen a video interview were he shot a bullsye, which is pretty wow!

I believe I saw that video too. It's when he fires at a plastic pig or something. He then gets really enthousiastic, like: "Oh, look at that! Now that is some archery!" Really cute. :heart:

I thought the mohawk looked kinda silly by the way.

Uh-oh, I am feeling a mad-fangirl-attack come up...Hide!

Orlando is sooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!! :heart::love::drool::drool::love::heart:

Can't say I didn't warn ya...

[Edited on 5/3/2003 by Lintelómiel]
joudie
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 05, 2003 10:40
I believe I saw that video too. It's when he fires at a plastic pig or something. He then gets really enthousiastic, like: "Oh, look at that! Now that is some archery!" Really cute. :heart:

oo yes! i saw it too! so cute:love: ... did enyone see when the whole cast when they were on TRL on mtv? oo orli and the rest danced at the end! haha he lookt so hot :love::drool:*lol*
Lady~Eowyn
Illusionary Heart
Send Message
on: March 05, 2003 01:46
Have you seen orlando and his mohawk? Where's Legolas?

Uh yes! He looks so freaky like that. I know that was his hairstyle while he was shooting LOTR in New Zealand.
Lintelómiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 05, 2003 02:35
Yep, he had that mohawk because of the wig...
I read that originally he only had his hairline shaved back, but he decided to shave the sides of his head too, because Liv Tyler advised him to do so...thus creating the mohawk. Very practical I guess, but as I said, I thought it looked rather silly.
I like him better with all the curls! :love:

(When I first saw LOTR, I was so naive to think that the blond hair was his real hair...LOL. But I wasn't disappointed when I found out about the dark curls)
leahcouch
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 06, 2003 06:52
:heart::heart: oooooooooo orli ur soooooooooo cute im really in love but ive got a website for u all ppl digilander.libero.it/wicked_games/ legoara.htm u might enjoy it lol:love::love: everyday i think or orli mind u i really prefer orli with blonde hair and blue eyes do u ???
lots of luv leah
XXX
Lady~Eowyn
Illusionary Heart
Send Message
on: March 06, 2003 11:11
I like him better with all the curls! :love:

Yup I totally agree with you, he looks much better with curls and dark hair.

I knew he was wearing a wig when I first saw him.
iarfalaswen
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 07, 2003 10:09
I'm curious as if this should go in here but this is for all die-hard Orli-fangirls (including me)

ATTENTION ALL UK ORLI FANGIRLS
He's in his Midsomer Murders episode in Friday 14th ITV1.

If this is in the wrong thread mods, then delete it is you wish!

:love:*iar*:love:
Lintelómiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 07, 2003 11:42
I've seen that episode, it's cool. And watch it, girls: you get to see a lot of Orlando. And I mean literally: a lot! :drool:

So get ready to drool, ladies! Make sure you have lots of towels ready. You'll need it!

[Edited on 8/3/2003 by Lintelómiel]

iarfalaswen
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 08, 2003 06:01
I've seen that episode, it's cool. And watch it, girls: you get to see a lot of Orlando. And I mean literally: a lot! :drool:
So get ready to drool, ladies! Make sure you have lots of towels ready. You'll need it!

Ok! I've seen screenshots, but will have bucket standing by :drool:

Lady~Eowyn
Illusionary Heart
Send Message
on: March 08, 2003 07:51

Nooooo! I don't live in UK! *sniff* *sniff*:cry:
joudie
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 08, 2003 08:11
I've seen that episode, it's cool. And watch it, girls: you get to see a lot of Orlando. And I mean literally: a lot!:drool:

i live in sweden!:cry::cry::cry::angry:
Lady~Eowyn
Illusionary Heart
Send Message
on: March 08, 2003 08:23
i live in sweden!:cry::cry::cry::angry:

Looks like it's just you and me again. :cry: :cry: :cry:

I just checked out http://www.orlandomultimedia.com and they have cool countdown clock until his movies come out!
Lintelómiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 08, 2003 08:35
I live in the Netherlands, so I'm with you... But I saw it weeks ago on Belgian television...

joudie, I :heart: your avatar!

iarfalaswen
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 08, 2003 09:53
oh i honestly didn't mean to make any of you sad!
IM SO SORRY IF I DID! :cry::cry::cry:
*grovels to computer, mumbling like Gollum*

joudie
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 09, 2003 02:45
Looks like it's just you and me again.:cry::cry::cry:

I just checked out http://www.orlandomultimedia.com and they have cool countdown clock until his movies come out!

yes..:cry: well we have Lintelómiel whit us now also..*welcome to the club*lol...

joudie, I :heart: your avatar!

thank's... I adore it to! *lol*

oh i honestly didn't mean to make any of you sad!
IM SO SORRY IF I DID! :cry::cry::cry:
*grovels to computer, mumbling like Gollum*

ohh!Dont be sad! It's not your fault!You were just trying to be nice.... *comforts you*

iarfalaswen
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 09, 2003 03:43
ohh!Dont be sad! It's not your fault!You were just trying to be nice....*comforts you*

aw! Thanx!
*Sends hugs back to you!*
Lady~Eowyn
Illusionary Heart
Send Message
on: March 09, 2003 07:17
*hugs everyone who doesn't live in UK* :cry::cry::cry:
We're alone...all alone in the big world
joudie
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 09, 2003 10:56
aw! Thanx!
*Sends hugs back to you!*
*hugs everyone who doesn't live in UK* :cry::cry::cry:
We're alone...all alone in the big world

*give's everyone of you guys a big hug!*

Have anyone seen when orlando where on the Graham norton show? That's a show that also (as all the other shows *lol*) is broad cast in the UK... But if you have media player you can look at it hear http://www.warofthering.net/downloads/miscfootage.shtml orlando is so cute :love::heart:
sorry if my english is bad!

Lintelómiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 09, 2003 10:15
*joins in the big hugging circle of love* It's okay Iarfalaswen, we're not sad!

Yes, I also saw that clip of Orlando with Graham Norton. It's way cool, Orlando is so cute in that! :love: Every Orli-fangirl should see it.

[Edited on 10/3/2003 by Lintelómiel]
<< First23456Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email