Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Becoming a Ranger
on: January 19, 2007 05:18
Alright, I've got a plan to incorperate both ideas. We head back to the North, cause we won't know about where the fellowship is going anyway, then the Rangers get news that Gondor is in trouble of being attacked by a large force from Mordor, so they are sent down there.
I think that will be a good plan, what do you guys think?
'Not even the gods above can separate the two of us, no nothing can come between you and I.'
bow_and_arrow
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 19, 2007 06:04
Sounds great
minstral_of_the_dawn
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 19, 2007 10:22
Sounds good to me too
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 19, 2007 12:35
alright, good good. Does anyone know where Irmo is? I haven't seen him around for a while and he hasn't posted in Becoming a Ranger for a while either.
'Not even the gods above can separate the two of us, no nothing can come between you and I.'
minstral_of_the_dawn
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 19, 2007 01:18
No, I haven't seen him about at all. Maybe he's busy with something?
bow_and_arrow
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 19, 2007 09:46
Yes, I know where he is. He's not all that busy I'll ask him to post more

[Edited on 20/1/2007 by bow_and_arrow]
Irmo_of_lorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 19, 2007 10:54
sorry guys, i am actually quite busy at the moment. It was a while ago when i did not know what to post.
Irmo_of_lorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 19, 2007 11:59
Hi, just want to say, can everyone please remember to use paragraphs. I just find it really hard to read massive bloicks of text. wahoo
Irmo_of_lorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 21, 2007 06:25
It's me again, i know, third post in a row, anyhoo. In becoming a ranger i think we should keep going south to the wars if we are going to keep the posting exciting and new. I say we follow the trio to rohan, then meet up fight at helms, deep, and we can go on to the battle at minas tirith, i think this is going to be great, but i don't want the posting to die if we go back north and achieve nothing.
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 21, 2007 07:41
you have a very good point and I think we'll follow you on that Irmo.
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 23, 2007 02:23
This is for all who are in Ranger's Apprentice.

I have juts put in a new idea, about going to see the dragons. I think some activity has been seen up there and they just want to be sure no dragons are planning an attack.
I made a dragon character especially for this part, when they reach the Withered Heath. I'm very excited. If you want you can go and see him in the database. I thought since dragons can talk there should be a dragon character.
Please tell me what you think about this.
bow_and_arrow
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 24, 2007 06:30
That's definitely an original idea I'll go look it up now.
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 24, 2007 07:00
thats what I thought. I hope everyone is willing to go along with me in this.
I just thought that the dragons in Middle earth were not shown much and I love dragons, so I hope this works out.
Irmo_of_lorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 24, 2007 11:28
So wahts going to happen, I agree that it is a great idea but as this is tolkein related im sure we will have to keep it to guidlines. Im only satating the obvious . I think we should take a whole group of rangers, Maybe about 20 rangers, and us, to tackle a dragon *thinking of smaug*
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 24, 2007 12:14
well, the fact is is that they are actually going just to see if what is going on, not really to kill the dragon, at least at this time.
Maybe some Rangers will be sent after them because they are somehow given a message that they are trapped in the Withered Heath or something like that happens, because for now the Captain doesn't want to worry the people about a dragon attack so he wants to keep it quiet.

Does this sound like a stupid idea? Please give me some of your ideas also!
Elfalas
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 26, 2007 10:17
Elfmaiden, I think it is a good idea. I do not have any of my own and yours is good. Cannot wait to see how the story plays out.
bow_and_arrow
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 26, 2007 10:34
You took the words out of my mouth, Elfalas
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 29, 2007 01:26
oh good. Glad to see everyone is on the same page.
Irmo_of_lorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 02, 2007 11:34
I had some ideas about simrahil when we see the dragon, umm. As Simrahil is not often hurt, i can see the oppurtunity for him to be hurt, so just warning you all, so we don't get too many people close to death at the same time lol.
minstral_of_the_dawn
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 03, 2007 07:58
Ha ha! Agreed, Irmo! He he he, I noticed how we all tend to get hurt about the same time, and how we all end up nearly dying or something or another! Ha ha! I think that it is Silmrahil's turn! I know that Nathron has had enough of a beating to last his quota for a while
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 03, 2007 08:09
sounds great Irmo. You can certainly have your turn now, Amdireth has had quite a beating lately.
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 04, 2007 01:52
just so you all know, if you didn't see my Irmo's post, Bow and Arrow is having trouble getting online so we are going to have to slow down, please don't stop just go slow, thanks.
Irmo_of_lorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 13, 2007 11:30
it paiuns me to say it, but i don't think im going to post until we are out of the dragons part of the story. Simply because of the severity of Simrahils injuries. I will read it carefully and follow the story and occasionally do some "Simrahil woke, and fell back asleep" kind of things ^^. So don't be worried if i stop posting for a short while, i am still here
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 14, 2007 01:54
alright, thats fine since it is for your character.
They'll probably be stuck for a little while longer but they shouldn't be in there for too long.
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 15, 2007 01:48
I think that Elfalas last post was great, and I have a plan so please don't post until I do anyone, thank you.

(This is for Ranger's Apprentice)
Irmo_of_lorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 16, 2007 04:49
I can't remember if any of the chars have a horse in becoming a ranger. If they have, Simrahil could probably ride a horse once hes a bit better. Buthe won't be able to walk.
Elfalas
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 16, 2007 10:19
Umm, Mirelwen still has Bruin if you wish to use him.
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 16, 2007 11:46
as far as I know most of the characters sent their horses to Rivendell, I know my characters did.
bow_and_arrow
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 17, 2007 04:19
Ummm I can't remember if my character has her horse or not... Does anyone know?
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 17, 2007 05:18
I don't know Bow and Arrow, you can decide if you want and just pretend that your horse has been there the whole time, or you could say that she has been in Rivendell with the other horses. I think the only horse that stayed was Bruin.
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 25, 2007 03:57
okay, this is for all who are in Becoming a Ranger. We are not to continue with the battle until Irmo replys, we don't want him to miss this battle. So please do not go any farther in the battle until he gets back. I don't mind if your characters talk before but we can't leave him out of this.
Irmo_of_lorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 26, 2007 08:35
hey everyone, i have wuite a bit of schoolwork, and tests etc , so i am asking if we could take posting slower. I understand we all want to get to the good battles and everything aswell, but the bits in between are equally important, because its where our characters learn more about each other and form bonds etc. Thanks.
bow_and_arrow
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 27, 2007 07:37
Schoolwork.. fun Joking, of course I'll try and slow down
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 03, 2007 03:19
Hello all, this is for the Ranger's Apprentice people.

Well, now with all this talk of leaving for the West Amdireth is going through a little bit of drepression. She worried that she is going to lose everyone, but she doesn't want to leave yet.

I don't want everyone to suddenly figure out that she is having a problem and try to solve it. I really want her to have a talk with Nathron once they reach Rivendell, but the rest of her friends can see that something is wrong and try to find out, like in my last post she was sitting alone and maybe they heard her shout something but they do not know whats wrong yet. But they won't figure out until she voices what's wrong to Nathron.

Alright, I hope everyone understands, thanks all!
Irmo_of_lorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 03, 2007 11:06
Sounds good, I keep forgetting Amdireth is a human, and not an elf he he.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email