Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
minstral_of_the_dawn
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Becoming a Ranger
on: March 04, 2007 05:31
Ok, I know that this is a bit off topic but what are we gonna do about "Becoming a Ranger"? I mean, that is what started all of this up in the first place. What are our plans for it?

I like your idea for Ranger's Apprentice though, no problem there.
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 04, 2007 06:38
good question Minstral. Right now Amdireth is waiting for someone to find her and get her to the Hornburg, as you recall she was on the wall that exploded.

Actually at this point I'm not exactly sure what is going to happen to the group so I am totally open for ideas....I will keep thinking of something, but ideas are welcome.
'Not even the gods above can separate the two of us, no nothing can come between you and I.'
Irmo_of_lorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 07, 2007 08:26
Rangers apprentice

What transport is Simrahil on, can someone explain exactly for me before i post next, is it on wheels??

Thanks

[Edited on 7/3/2007 by Irmo_of_lorien]
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 07, 2007 11:17
I believe that the litter is just dragging on the ground, since they didn't have time to make wheels. He's sort of laying on an incline.
'Not even the gods above can separate the two of us, no nothing can come between you and I.'
minstral_of_the_dawn
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 07, 2007 11:52
It is, hitched up to the horse it is angled slightly up so that he is not dragging entirely on the ground.
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 12, 2007 01:18
for Becoming a Ranger, Irmo can you post sometime soon. Amdireth was trying to tell Simrahil something so when you can post that would be great.
Irmo_of_lorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 16, 2007 08:15
Yep i posting when i can, but i have busy weeks and am trying to post
Irmo_of_lorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 05, 2007 06:25
Hey everyone, in aol the posts im in. Im leaving for a week, carry on posting, and i give permision for you to influence my character while im gone, ie don't take over him but if you go off travelling he will follow : )
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email