Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Ezraela
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Daughter of Darkness
on: December 07, 2007 08:48
I'd love to have some warg scouting parties or something come out.

Din, this would be a great place for you to join! Go right ahead and post when you think you're ready!
Ezraela
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 10, 2007 08:36
Sorry I didn't post this weekend. I had to help my sister and her husband move into their new house. I'll post something by tonight or tomorrow morning.
Dinenlasse
Realm Head of Aulë
Send Message
on: December 12, 2007 03:42
I will have a post up with Leyn in it within the next few days, if not this weekend. I am kind of in limbo and have not kept up with any of my rpgs. Thanks!
"There is no such thing as a geek, just those who love things the rest of humanity finds weird."
Ezraela
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 12, 2007 05:06
ok. Sounds good. I'm off to posting then.
Dinenlasse
Realm Head of Aulë
Send Message
on: December 13, 2007 03:49
I put in something for the time being and I hope it works!
"There is no such thing as a geek, just those who love things the rest of humanity finds weird."
Ezraela
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 13, 2007 05:47
I liked your post a lot, Din. Good intro!
Dinenlasse
Realm Head of Aulë
Send Message
on: December 13, 2007 05:53
Thanks! I really think this thread will turn out neat. This is an original idea and has a lot of promise.
Ezraela
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 21, 2007 07:59
Sorry for not posting a whole lot of late, but with the christmas and new years season coming up, I'm going to be pretty tight on time. I'll post when I can - probably every other day. After New Years, I'll get back to my regular posting habits! Oh, I'll be puting up a post soon. I'm typing it up right now, but I probablt won't get done with it until tomorrow or Sunday. Until then... Merry Christmas.
minstral_of_the_dawn
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 23, 2007 06:24
Hey all. I'll probably be gone for the next two or three days. Holidays and all I just wanna say Merry Christmas, and all. See you all soon.
Ezraela
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 24, 2007 01:31
Ok, my post is up. I'll probably be gone for a day or two. Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year!!!!!
Dinenlasse
Realm Head of Aulë
Send Message
on: December 26, 2007 01:46
I want to put another post in tonight, but I will wait for everyone else to before I put in my two cents' worth.

Hope everyone had a great Christmas!
RodwenofRohan
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 27, 2007 05:27
I'm back- Christmas and all over... I'll post soon!
minstral_of_the_dawn
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 28, 2007 08:05
I'm back and waiting for you all.
Dinenlasse
Realm Head of Aulë
Send Message
on: December 31, 2007 11:33
I'm still here as well.
Ezraela
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 02, 2008 04:40
Sorry for taking so long everyone. I've had a ton of stuff to do these past few days - i.e., a baby shower, new years eve party, family reunion, and etc. But now I'm back and am happy to say that I should have a post up soon. Again, sorry for the wait, and happy new year!
Ezraela
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 08, 2008 04:35
I know that you've been very patient in waiting for me over the holiday break, but once again I must ask of even more patience. Because this is the last two weeks of the semester, I will have quite a bit of work coming up, so please understand that my posting will not be as steady as before. I will try to post every other day, but that's not a promise. Because I am home schooled, it's a little easier to get a chance to post, but it's still going to be pretty hard. Calculus isn't exactly the easiest thing on the planet to do. Again, sorry for the need to wait, but I do promise to get onto a regular posting schedule as soon as the semester is over.
Dinenlasse
Realm Head of Aulë
Send Message
on: January 08, 2008 05:00
My view is that math is evil lol. :evil:

Take your time. I think most of the threads have slowed down for now. We are a patient bunch.
Ezraela
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 21, 2008 05:34
All righty. The lack of postage is officially over. After either today or tomorrow I will be back in full force and rearing to go. I hope it hasn't been too dead without me. Sorry about the wait everyone!
Ezraela
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 24, 2008 07:54
You guys are probably going to kill me for not posting yet. I found out yesterday that I had more work to do, but I'm almost done. I promise to post soon.
Ezraela
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 06, 2008 05:43
All right people... someone needs to post. LOL I feel all alone. Hey! As of yesterday at 1:14pm, I am officially an auntie!!!!!! I'm sooooooooooo happy!!!!!!!! Now, somebody post to make me even happier.
minstral_of_the_dawn
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 06, 2008 06:45
I'll post if nobody else will. Congragulations Is the kid a boy or a girl? What's her/his name?
Ezraela
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 08, 2008 05:18
He's a little boy... well, not little. He is 9 lbs. 4oz., 21in. long. His name is Alexander James, and he is the cutest little guy on the planet. LOL. But anyway, go right ahead if you want to, minstral. I have a feeling that it may be just me and you for a little while.

[Edited on 8/2/2008 by Ezraela]

[Edited on 8/2/2008 by Ezraela]
Dinenlasse
Realm Head of Aulë
Send Message
on: February 08, 2008 07:38
AW! No, I'm still here, and I do believe I still have to post. I apologize for the lack of activity, but life has kind of harried me for a while, and I am getting overwhelmed. But look for a post within the next couple of days. I will find the time to do it this weekend I think in between homework and work and whatever else lol.

Being an auntie is great!!! I'm only a senior, and I have ten nieces and nephews...yeah, figure that one out!
Ezraela
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 10, 2008 10:25
haha that's great! It's ok about not posting for a while. Don't worry, we all get busy.
minstral_of_the_dawn
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 13, 2008 01:12
Pokies? I'm all on my lonesome. Someone come update, pretty please!
Ezraela
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 14, 2008 06:11
Sorry, I've been waiting to see if anyone else wanted to post, but I'll go ahead anyway. Give me a day or two, though. I've got a few things happening, and I'm scrunching for time.
Dinenlasse
Realm Head of Aulë
Send Message
on: February 14, 2008 07:54
Sorry! Life has been hectic again so I haven't had time to post lately. I promise to have something up soon. Go ahead and post...I will catch up!
Ezraela
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 25, 2008 03:27
Wow! I'm REALLY sorry about not posting. I'm working on one right now. It should be up by tomorrow. Again, sorry everyone.
Ezraela
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 19, 2008 06:36
WOW! it's been like two weeks and it's still pretty dead in here. Let's try to get things going again!
RodwenofRohan
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 19, 2008 05:45
I have been seriously grounded. I am back now, but on a limited basis. I will post when I can...
Ezraela
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 24, 2008 04:34
Ok, sounds good. And don't worry... I definitely know what it's like to be grounded. LOL
Dinenlasse
Realm Head of Aulë
Send Message
on: March 29, 2008 08:10
We still up for doing this thread???
Edraitheru_Melannen
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 29, 2008 09:34
Hey, I'm new to RPing, but looking for one to join. I would be using my character Leoflic who you can find in the database. I would join somewhere in Rohan since I believe that is where you are headed and that is where my character is stationed. See what you think and let me know if I can join. Thanks.

Edraitheru
Ezraela
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 02, 2008 07:24
Sorry for taking so long everyone. Din, if you're still up for it, I'm still rearing to go. Edraitheru_Melannen, I'm glad there are more people interested in this thread. Let me take a quick look at your characer, but by the sounds of it you'll fit in just fine! I hope to get this thread up and going again soon!!
Edraitheru_Melannen
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 02, 2008 10:34
Awesome! I actually consider Leoflic to be my best character so I am looking forward to using him. My basic idea for him was that he could be one of the men provided in Rohan. He is a rider so that would fit in perfectly. I have not put in to his history who he serves under so it could definitely be Theodred. Anyway, that is how I see him fitting in to this RP. Tell me what you think about it.

Edraitheru
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email