Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Dinenlasse
Realm Head of Aulë
Send Message
Post RE: Daughter of Darkness
on: March 04, 2009 06:18
I am going to try to keep up with everything here, but I may not be able to check in everyday. I am going to Rome for spring break and should have net access there, but I'm not sure when. I will try my hardest though!
"There is no such thing as a geek, just those who love things the rest of humanity finds weird."
Ezraela
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 06, 2009 07:52
Well I hope to see one of you put a post up soon. I'm at school so I can't talk but I'll post when I get home. See ya then!
Ezraela
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 07, 2009 01:36
So.... how's it going everyone! I'm excited to get this going again! Well I put up a post in the IC a few days ago. I'm just waiting on you guys now. So whoever feels up to it; just go right ahead! I'll probably be on here later and then tomorrow so I'll see ya then.

God Bless,
Ez
Merides
Humor Admin
Send Message
on: March 07, 2009 02:17
Have you heard from Minstral yet? I'm not sure where to take Nori, or I'd post. Any ideas, Ez?
Dinenlasse
Realm Head of Aulë
Send Message
on: March 20, 2009 02:12
Ez, did you have a larger fight in mind between Leyn, Alagos, and the displaced travelers? If not, then I was thinking the fight to be something insignificant (within the group between smaller children or something).

Otherwise, if it is meant to be something larger, then that would work too!
"There is no such thing as a geek, just those who love things the rest of humanity finds weird."
Ezraela
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 24, 2009 04:35
The children thing sounds good. Especially since we just got over a big fight anyway. By the way, our school just got done with our big musical production, so I'll be pretty free now to post on here more often. I can't wait to hear more from you guys. I'm still trying to get ahold of minstral, though. Anyone know where he is?
Ezraela
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 06, 2009 11:44
hey where is everyone?
Merides
Humor Admin
Send Message
on: May 06, 2009 12:17
I'm here, but still waiting on Minstrel... I'm wondering where to go with Nori. I'm unsure about what to do with where she is right now.
Dinenlasse
Realm Head of Aulë
Send Message
on: May 10, 2009 04:11
Alright, I am done with school and will have more free time to devote to this. Minstral has not been on since January so I'm wondering if it would be best to continue without him. What do you think? I really do not want to, but I don't know what else we can do short of taking on another character.
ArwenLoveDuringNight
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 08, 2010 07:54
Uuuuummmmmm.......Is ANYONE HERE?!!!!! Sorry 4 yelling but I REALLY EALLY want to be in this roleplay cuz it sounds really fun and interesting.Ez it was a great idea of yours! I have a char in the database named Saelwen.She IS an elf but shes part Ranger(and she acts and looks WAY more like a Ranger than an elf.If it doesnt work I can make another char but I think that Saelwen would be an excellent addition 2 this story. If she can take part, I think that maybe she could be near a forest(I dont know what forest) staring at the trees branches, crying. Then you show up and she becomes hard faced and ranger like. Maybe she then helps the in a battle or something? LOL I wanna bean author when I grow up! BTW Im a HUGE fan of these postings!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BerethEdhellen
RPG Moderator & Mistress of the Sea
Send Message
on: February 08, 2010 10:26
ArwenLoveDuringNight........

Please check your Private Messages. Thank you.

BerethEdhellen
RPG Moderator
Life is good! Live it to the fullest. Love well those near and dear. "You cannot step into the same river twice, for the waters are ever flowing on ....." Heraclitus I Aear cân ven na mar
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email