Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First2425262728Last >>
Author Topic:
rhodilwen
Council Member
Send Message
*mutters something unintelligible and rolls back over to dream of a pegasus*
The men of the east may spell the stars/ and times and triumphs mark/ But the men signed with the cross of Christ/ go gaily in the dark- G.K. Chesterton ~Member of the Realm of Ulmo~ http://clairembanschbach.wordpress.com/
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Guys? Is anyone else actually watching this? Oh well, I'll watch it, for Jack Frost... *open window, sticks her head out, and shouts* I believe in you, Jack Frost!! I will never not believe!! Hmm, it's a bit chilly in here, maybe one of yous should close the window. No? Alright, I'll do it myself. *sighs theatrically* On the plus side, if they're all asleep, I can sing, and no one can complain! *starts singing 'Do you want to build a snowman'*
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Wakes up* I love that song! *joins in singing* I wish Frozen was out on DVD. Then we could watch it. I've seen it once, but I want to see it again.
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
I haven't even seen it once! But my parents have finally agreed to let me go! etc.
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Woohoo!!! I'm fairly certain that you'll love it.
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Fairly certain? I'm 172 bazillion percent sure I'll love it!
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Okay, so I'm sure you'll love it. *chucks a stuffed Sven the reindeer at Wolfie*
rhodilwen
Council Member
Send Message
Interception!!! HA! You people only thought I was sleeping! *hands to wolfie* Here you go. Tell us what you think. *bursts into a terrible rendition of "in summer"* (Because I wish the weather in Texas would make up its mind and just be warm again. I can't handle it!!) =P
The men of the east may spell the stars/ and times and triumphs mark/ But the men signed with the cross of Christ/ go gaily in the dark- G.K. Chesterton ~Member of the Realm of Ulmo~ http://clairembanschbach.wordpress.com/
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Puts the song which Rhodi is singing on and sings along* Yeah, Mississippi's weather is crazy too...lately it's been colder, but last week? Perhaps the week before? Well sometime not too long ago it was in the 60°s (F). *slumps onto couch* I wish it was was warmer...but not too warm.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Kicks at a discarded pillow* Too bad everybody in here in asleep...
rhodilwen
Council Member
Send Message
*gets whopped in the face by the pillow* I'm awake!! The darn time change didn't do me any favors....
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Yawns* Me either. I wish they'd do away with it...'course, that would mix everybody up so I don't suppose it would work to well. :/

Frozen comes out to DVD in eight more days!!
rhodilwen
Council Member
Send Message
Whoop!! I was really hoping it came out this week so I could watch it over and over during spring break. sadly...
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Well, when it does come out, we can watch it here... Wake me up again when that happens, will you?
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
It came out yesterday!! *runs out to buy a copy, then runs back in* YES!! We can watch it now! Uh...if everyone wants to, that is.
rhodilwen
Council Member
Send Message
Ooh!! I want to!! *whips up some popcorn balls with m&m's* *puts on coffee table and sits back down in chair* Before I get too comfortable, what do we have left to drink around here?
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Cranes neck around to see drink table* Lets see....sweet tea, water, cappuccino, herbal teas, hot cocoa, different kinds of juice...I think that's it. *gets up out of chair and walks over to drink table* I think I'll have a V8 fruit juice. What do you want, Rhodi?
Lady Miriel Gelliam
Council Member
Send Message
[Is V8 fruit juice actually good?? I hate V8 with a fiery passion, but maybe that's different.]

*bounces into room* Hello! Are you watching Frozen? I love Frozen! *does a little teenage-girl squeak-of-enthusiasm* Can I join you? *tentatively sets down a big, fluffy pillow and sits on it*
"In 900 years of time and space, I've never met anyone who wasn't important." ~ The Eleventh Doctor
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
[V8 fruit juice is sooooo good!!]

Mir!! Yes, we just put Frozen in, but we're waiting for everyone to get settled before we start. There's plenty of food and drinks around here. *gestures to food table, still piled high* Help yourself.
rhodilwen
Council Member
Send Message
*grabs some hot cocoa and reloads a plate* Hi, Miriel!!
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Well...*shifts position* Sure has been quiet here.

*Installs surround sound speakers* Ready? *no response* Oh well, guess that means yes. *presses "play"* *sits back down, holding a Sven plusie and sipping some strawberry lemonade*

[Edited on 04/25/2014 by Mareth_Ravenlock]
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Aw, little Sven is so cute! And I do really like this song, even though it's just about a load of ice... *takes a cupcake decorated with and icing Olaf*
Lady Miriel Gelliam
Council Member
Send Message
Yeah! This song is awesome! Even though, yes, it is about a load of ice. (Nice, Wolfie.) *starts humming along and grabs cocoa* Hi, Rhodilwen! Ooh, cupcakes! *grabs lots of cupcakes with Elsa's signature snowflakes on them* And pretzels! *grabs pretzels* And zebra popcorn! *grabs that* And potato chips! *grabs some of that, too* *notices everyone staring at her* Look, I didn't eat breakfast and I forgot to eat lunch, ok? *stuffs face with food and continues to hum* *chokes* Bad idea.
"In 900 years of time and space, I've never met anyone who wasn't important." ~ The Eleventh Doctor
rhodilwen
Council Member
Send Message
Hey, Mir! *collects some cupcakes and pretzels* Little Anna is also too adorable for words!
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Grabs some snacks before everyone finishes them off* Agreed, Rhodil. But little Elsa, little Kristoff, and little Sven are all pretty adorable too. *tosses Sven plushie at Wolfie* All this talk of the ice song reminds me of this picture of a hoodie I saw on Pinterest. It was blue and it said "The Cold Never Bothered Me Anyway" and then in smaller words underneath said "Just kidding. I hate the cold." I thought it was funny. *turns volume up* I thought it was interesting how they put African-sounding music in here. I enjoyed it, but it was a rather...odd combo. Now I'll shut up. *leans back on beanbag, munching oreos*

[Edited on 05/03/2014 by Mareth_Ravenlock]
rhodilwen
Council Member
Send Message
Yeah, I was confused at first. lol! (I feel like that hoodie sums me up, mareth!)

*hums along to "Do you want to build a snowman?"*
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
I want to build a snowman! I didn't get to build one teeny little speck of a snowman this winter. *nibbles chocolate-covered pretzels*
rhodilwen
Council Member
Send Message
We didn't get very much snow here. *grabs another popcorn ball and lemonade*
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Oh, we got a little snow. But only a little at a time, so it didn't build up enough to build snowmen.
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
*cuddles Sven plushie* we didn't get enough for a snowball, never mind a snowman. Ooh, For the First Time in Forever's gonna start in a minute!
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
♪The window is open,
So's that door!
I didn't know they did that anymore!
Who knew we owned 8,000 salad plates?♫

*Eats some ice cream*
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Ooh a sleepover *walks in with platter of sugar cookies* your watching frozen! *Walks over and sits down watching Elsa build her ice castle* this is really cool.
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Whoa, did some skip?? It was just playing "For the First Time in Forever" now it's "Let it Go"??

*Shrugs* *sings along* ♪Let it go! Let it go!!♫ *is shushed* Welcome, Cenor! *snitches an Olaf sugar cookie*
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Did I skip too much? I guess you haven't noticed that "Let it go" is my favorite song. *munches popcorn*
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Oh, "Let it Go" is fine and everything, I just wondered how it jumped so far. *notices remote in Cenor's hand* Ah, I see. I actually prefer "Let it Go" preformed by other artists better, but Indina Menzel is okay. *munches cookie* This is good! *sips juice* By the way, there's plenty of other snacks and drinks on the table over there. Feel free to have some.
<< First2425262728Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email