Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First2526272829Last >>
Author Topic:
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
*Smiles guiltily* I like the piano guys version *walks over to table* I'm craving gummy worms and chocolate.
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Yeah, the Piano Guys version was amazing! Have you seen Alex's Boye's cover of it? That one is incredible. And there are a couple other covers I really like...

Can you bring me some chocolate while you're at it, please?
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
No but I should. *grabs gummy worms and chocolate and walks back* is everyone else asleep? *Throws Mareth chocolate.*
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Thanks! *passes rice krispy treats to Cenor* Don't know if you like them or not, but I think those are pretty good. Yeah, reckon they all fell asleep. I probably would have too, if you hadn't happened along. *munches chocolate contently* Hm...should we play the "Let it Go" scene again? I like watching her build the castle. Or we could go back to "For the First Time in Forever". It doesn't really matter to me.
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
I like them *grabs treat* I hardly get these. Um Let it Go sounds great. So what are your favorite dreams?
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
I don't eat them that often either. *sticks some chocolate chips on rice krispy treat and munches it* What do you mean, favorite dreams? *goes back to beginning of "Let it Go"*
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Ooh, I guess since I'm a writer its different. I like dreams that I can pull meaning from. Dreams that create stories or characters. *Munches on rice krispy treat* Do you like to read?
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
I'm lost...

No. I don't like to read. I absolutely love it!! It is one of my most favorite things to do! I also like writing, which doesn't make sense as English/Grammar is one of my least favorite subjects. What do you like to write/read? *hums along with Elsa*
rhodilwen
Council Member
Send Message
*snores quietly in corner chair and drools onto lion stuffed animal*
The men of the east may spell the stars/ and times and triumphs mark/ But the men signed with the cross of Christ/ go gaily in the dark- G.K. Chesterton ~Member of the Realm of Ulmo~ http://clairembanschbach.wordpress.com/
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Sorry I'm not sure how to explain it other than dreams that I can remember and can create a story around.
I like to read/write about action, middle ages, and fantasy. What about you? *burst into song with Elsa* You'll never see me cry!
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Oh, as in dreams I've dreamed when I'm sleeping? Or as in dreams like what I want to be someday? I usually have very strange dreams...

For reading I really like Historical Fiction, fiction, fantasy, non-fiction, some children's books, and...I think that's mostly it. I don't really write that often, but I'd like to write children's stories and perhaps YA fantasy/fiction.

♪Here I stand, and here I'll stay!
Let the storms rage on...♫
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Yes sleeping dreams
Theres a writers topic in the Prancing Pony if you didn't already know. Would you be interested in helping me revive the Roleplaying Forum? Oops should have asked you that in a PM this is a sleepover.
My power fluries through the air into the ground
how do you do those music notes?
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
I could tell you about my incredibly strange dreams if you like, I suppose. Reckon I should shoot you a PM. Oh yeah, I've been to the writer's thread. Don't travel there all that often anymore, I'm sorry to say. I've been reading way more than I have been writing. I've never actually tried RPing. The closet I've come to it is the Dragon Eggspedition (DE, we call it for short), but as you probably noticed, it's not exactly an RP. I guess I could try to learn RP. Perhaps you could teach me?

To make the music notes: hold down the "Alt" key on your keyboard then look at your number pad; 13 for this one ♪ and 14 for this one ♫. But that's for a desktop. If you have a laptop, put on number lock, and then do the same thing. Hope that makes sense. If not, you can go to this site: http://fsymbols.com/keyboard/windows/alt-codes/

♪My soul is spiraling in frozen fractals all around!♫

[Edited on 06/03/2014 by Mareth_Ravenlock]
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
The roleplaying forum has the rules and such but its like DE with different names.
One thought cyristalizes like an icy blast
*gobbles down the last of rice crispy treat*
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Well, who knows? I may find my self in the RP section one day.

♪I'm never goin' back
The past is in the past!
Let it go! Let it go!
And I'll rise like the break of dawn!♫

Didn't figure out those music notes?
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Well I've PM the mod. if I get the OK then I'll tell you.
Let it go let it go
That perfect girl is gone
I acually post alot from my kindle but your info made sense.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
I've started that roleplaying thing I was talking about. Its in Tolkien Related and it's called "The Dragon's Breath" I'm the owner a hobbit named Surdoc Underhill. Feel free to join.

Here I stand in the light of day
Let the storm rage on!

*stuffs mouth with popcorn so can't sing anymore.*
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
♪The cold never bothered me anyway♫

*grabs some popcorn out of Cenor's bowl* Thanks! *munches* I'll have to go check that RP out.

[Edited on 06/04/2014 by Mareth_Ravenlock]
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
oh no its over I guess we should move on. Well I've topped 100 post before even a month was over.

Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
You now have 111 posts! Congrats!

My mind blanked on what happens after the "Let it Go" scene....

Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Elsa its me your sister that didn't mean to make you freeze the summer. I'm sorry *shivers* its all my ff--au--lt.

It will take a long time to quote all of the movie. *munches on gummy worms* what's your favorite movies (besides frozen and LOTR ? )
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
"Of course it wouldn't have happened if she'd just told me about her powers." *halfhearted chuckle* "She's a stinker."

Yeah, it'd take waaay too much time to quote it all. Favorite movies...hm...well, I love Narnia (the 1st the most, and the 2nd one is pretty good, and I didn't much care for the third), Disney's Beauty and the Beast, (actually, probably most Disney Princess movies) Rise of the Guardians, Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium, How To Train Your Dragon, Pride and Prejudice (2005), Little Women (1933), the Sherwood Pictures movies (Flywheel (don't like that one as much), Facing the Giants, Fireproof (my favorite) and Courageous), and I'm not really sure what else...what about you?
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Now my mind has gone blank I need to watch it again. Wait, I am watching it

Yeah Narnia movies went downhill from the first one. I love how to train your dragon number 2 is coming out here on the 13'th I think. Courageous is great! Have you seen One night with the King (about Esther) or Hugo (set in Paris.)

*Munches on chocolate*
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Uh...doesn't her horse buck her next? Or something.

Agreed. The first was definitely the best. I'm not so sure about How To Train Your Dragon 2...Hiccup looks weird on the ad picture thingy. :/ I think I'll let somebody else who's movie judgment I trust watch it first and tell me if I should watch it. Nope, never heard of One Night With the King. Is it any good? Haven't seen Huge either, though I want to. I think maybe I will read the book after I finish "At the Fringe".
rhodilwen
Council Member
Send Message
*comes awake slowly and stretches. Unfolds from armchair and saunters over to the snack table* Hi, guys!
"One Night With the King" is pretty good, but I haven't seen "Hugo" all the way through. And I can't wait for HTTYD2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Anna falls into river- "cold cold cold cold!"*
The men of the east may spell the stars/ and times and triumphs mark/ But the men signed with the cross of Christ/ go gaily in the dark- G.K. Chesterton ~Member of the Realm of Ulmo~ http://clairembanschbach.wordpress.com/
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Oh, hi Rhodi! *passes her the rice krispies*

Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Mareth_Ravenlock said: I'm not so sure about How To Train Your Dragon 2...Hiccup looks weird on the ad picture thingy.

Yes but I think its just the clothing he's wearing I don't know. *Snatches rice crispy treat as they pass by*

*Ana knocks on sign snow falls "Wandering Oaken's Trading Post" more snow falls off "and Sauna's* ooh. *Ana walks in.*
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
How did I do that? Ooh just push that button right there...oh no.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
You used the "quote" option on my post, and you must have typed inside the quote brackets.

"Yoo hoo! Big summer blowout!"

My little brother is always saying that.

[Edited on 06/09/2014 by Mareth_Ravenlock]
rhodilwen
Council Member
Send Message
Awww! Mareth, you know my weakness!! (or one of them) *takes two or three or four rice krispies then takes out the neverending bag on M&M's* holler if you want some of these little bits of heaven.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hollered.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Hollers with Cenor* I want some!!!!
rhodilwen
Council Member
Send Message
*tosses an M&M into mareth's and cenor's open mouths then pours out a handful for each* I didn't think y'all would take me seriously. lol!!!!!

Oh look! Here come Kristoff (sp?)! He's one of my favorites!
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Cough Cough Cough *chokes on M&M* *says in strangled voice* Thanks Rhodilwen.

*Muffled voice* Carrots. *Ana squirms uneasily*. *Kristoff speaks again* behind you.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Munches M&Ms contentedly* *slaps Cenor on the back to help her with her choking* *hands her a mug of hot cocoa*

Yeah, Kristoff is awesome.
<< First2526272829Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email