Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First1718192021
Author Topic:
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Oh dear...I locked the keys in my Eagle.
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
So I trimmed one claw! Boy, are spiders hard-to-please customers for a pedicure!
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
What size print do these people use?!
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
So maybe Mordor isn't the only place I don't want to be...
"While you're doing fine, there's some people and I, who have a really tough time getting through this life so excuse us while we sing to the sky." -Twenty One Pilots
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
"Keep him there until he is ready to talk, even if it takes him a hundred years."
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Lindarielwen's blinkies are just NOTHING compared to my Zen-like stare.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Maybe Saruman was right for the first time.....I need glasses.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Do I have to clean away the cobwebs in the tunnel after I'm done with the spider???
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I need a new hat.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
This dark hair is getting kind of boring; maybe I should try a more flashy coloration?
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Oh no don't the flashy crown is enough!
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Hey! Come here! Put me on!
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Hmmm, now that my blinkies have been on non-stop for so long, they are getting uncomfortably warm.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Oh then maybe she will dim them!
It comes in pints?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I really wish Sauron added some diamonds to me instead of these unreadable letters.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Oh...I plan a nice romantic meal, with candles, and he calls to say that court is keeping him...grrr...he owes me big time
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Will somebody get me out of this water already?
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Maybe I should brighten my blinkies...
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I am really sick of being in this cave with that Gollum creature.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Just smile
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Put me on. Take me off. Put me on. Take me off. Make up your mind already.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
I've heard that LEDs give off very little heat. Maybe I should switch to them.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Maybe LEDs would be darker.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
So I escape from Gollum, but where do I end up? With ANOTHER of those boring stay-at-homes! *groan*
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
What am I doing here?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
One Ring to find...no... And in the darkness....no...Why oh why, can't I ever get the words in order?

[Edited on 09/18/2014 by Lindarielwen]
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Why have the lights in the neighborhood been flickering when I'm on-line on CoE?
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Pick me the old young one!
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I have this strange fear of fire. Not all fire, just the fire of Mt. Doom.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
You are just digging a deeper hole Eldarion...
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I wish a nice, cute female would find me.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
I need an eye mask to be able to sleep! (Can't think of any other solution ...)
Sundown
Council Member
Send Message
I need to comb my beard
"Sundown: 'Sexy, right?' Abby: 'Oh yeah, baby. You're so hot right now, if I was a chicken I'd lay hard-boiled eggs.'" ― Sherrilyn Kenyon, Retribution
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Hey!
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I wonder what would happen if Aragorn put me on his finger.
<< First1718192021
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email