Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First1718192021
Author Topic:
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Why is Aragorn looking at that Ring so strangely?
Sundown
Council Member
Send Message
I wish someone would put a ring on my finger
"Sundown: 'Sexy, right?' Abby: 'Oh yeah, baby. You're so hot right now, if I was a chicken I'd lay hard-boiled eggs.'" ― Sherrilyn Kenyon, Retribution
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I already have a ring on my finger.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Uh huh, told you so.
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Do you think I would make a good toe ring?
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Sundown
Council Member
Send Message
Can I get a ring that out sparkles my tiara.
"Sundown: 'Sexy, right?' Abby: 'Oh yeah, baby. You're so hot right now, if I was a chicken I'd lay hard-boiled eggs.'" ― Sherrilyn Kenyon, Retribution
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
These shades sure come in handy when dealing with Lindarielwen's avatar!
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Oh do you have an extra pair! Please!
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Sundown
Council Member
Send Message
Maybe I could puff smoke on that tiara to dirty it such that it won't sparkle so much
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
I'll start the bidding for these Lindarielwen blinkie prof sunglasses at $20
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Even just puffing smoke would serve as a shade against Linda's blinkies.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Hey! All of you! Stop making me laugh!

Maybe two pairs of sunglasses would be better to block out those blinkies of hers.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
I can increase the blinkies to full power if you like.
Sundown
Council Member
Send Message
I don't care how valuable you say that thing is; anything that blinks is not treasure!
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I'm tired of sitting on this rock.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Uh huh, you just try to dim this blinkie.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Just puffing my own smoke is not doing the shading job, maybe I need to take up a serious pipeweed habit!
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I could use some pipeweed.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Keep Blinking!
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I....am....death!
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
You....need...a...bath!
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
More than once I wanted to take a scrub brush to *you know who*

I hope nobody notices that missing scale.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I hope my batteries do not wear out.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
You can only see my shadow...I have One Ring on.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I really didn't mean to set your hair on fire.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Uh huh, sure you did.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
From what I hear about these chili peppers, maybe I should give them a try.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I wish Samwise knew how to cook something other than coneys.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Hellooo, Sam cooked them for Frodo and himself, Gollum didn't want any burnt stuff.

I wish my blinkies would not impair my vision so much, causing me to make embarrassing mistakes about who TAAM is.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Oh yeah? This is not TAAM, it is *What does the above avatar say?*

I wonder how I would look with blinkies.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
I claim above that the avatar above says: "I wish my blinkies would not impair my vision so much ...", so what's the problem?

How do see how I would look without blinkies? With the oversize hat I can't see my face, taking the blinkies off is not a real choice ... arrgghh!
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Oh *snort* *cackle* Haha hehe hoho You Two!

Maybe the eagles are right...I need to eat more carrots.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Hey, Gando, what are we talking about?

I think I will just set them both on fire and be done with it.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Wrong game thread assumptions or whatever *yawn*

Now I finally have use for this stupid oversized pointy hat: pull it over that lizard's head and squelch that fire.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
*yawn* This game is putting me to sleep.
<< First1718192021
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email