Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First1718192021
Author Topic:
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Wish I could get out of this ring that surrounds me.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
I'm surprised how well that very oversized pointy hat muffles everything Cenor / Smaug is trying to communicate.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Staring contest with Thorin: go!
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
I'm just jealous, because since my avatar has no eyes staring is impossible!
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
"The road goes ever on and on, down from the door where it began....."
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Just you try to dim this girl's blinkies.
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
My flame is brighter than those blinkies.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Sure it is.
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Sundown
Council Member
Send Message
There is something about you. Something you carry, something made of gold... but far more BLINKY...
"Sundown: 'Sexy, right?' Abby: 'Oh yeah, baby. You're so hot right now, if I was a chicken I'd lay hard-boiled eggs.'" ― Sherrilyn Kenyon, Retribution
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
This is a perfect day.
Sundown
Council Member
Send Message
I blink, therefore I am
"Sundown: 'Sexy, right?' Abby: 'Oh yeah, baby. You're so hot right now, if I was a chicken I'd lay hard-boiled eggs.'" ― Sherrilyn Kenyon, Retribution
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Do you think this hat looks good on me?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Do you think this hat looks good on me?
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Yes it does.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I think I will set that hat on fire.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Blinkies coming through!
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Anybody want to make some s'mores?
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Hey!
<< First1718192021
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email