Register

12345Last >>
Author Topic:
Dolenmetiel
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: How tall are you?
on: January 18, 2003 05:32
Thanks for clearing that up, Ainulindale!

Dolen
TylerDurden
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 18, 2003 08:04
Im 6 foot or 6 foot 1..... I dont know if its " or ' so w/e. Yup..... not much to say about it, just Im glad SOMEONE is taller than me, now I cant be called "the biggest"... such a relief...
hobbitgrrl
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 19, 2003 03:24
Welcome to the land of short tweens, GtH.
I believe I'm 5'. Last time I checked (which was last summer)I was 4' 11".
I love being short!
Shortness, shortness, shortness!
Billy is short, so I'm not sad!
He's OLDER, yet shorter, than my dad!
Forgive me for the silly rhyme.
This is really NOT the time!

I'm such a Pippin. LOL!
Celestine
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 20, 2003 12:10
I'm thirteen, and I'm 5'6.5, and weigh exactly 118.
I'm nearly as tall as my guyfriends... which is okay I guess. There are a few girls that are around 4'3 and they're in the eigth grade...
~Eowyn~
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 20, 2003 03:43
Two girls in my grade are really short... Hobbit size. Then there are about five boys who are HUGE! I'm talking the Uruk-Hai look alike. In a battle of muscle, they'd win. But at least I've got wits to rely on...
Tara
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 20, 2003 06:21
5'7"...am I tall enough to be an elf? hee hee...

Peace.
Lady~Eowyn
Illusionary Heart
Send Message
on: January 20, 2003 02:37
Two girls in my grade are really short... Hobbit size. Then there are about five boys who are HUGE! I'm talking the Uruk-Hai look alike. In a battle of muscle, they'd win. But at least I've got wits to rely on...

Lol it's like vice versa for my class. Three boys are really small. But some can really on wits, mainly girls.
Furry-footed_Nerf_Herder
Pippinatic
Send Message
on: January 20, 2003 03:31
well...I'm 5'4" with shoes on . But usually I'm a little over 5'3" although I tell everyone that I'm 5'4":blush:. I the shortest of all my friends, well the shortest in my family too. My younger brother, by 4 and a half years, is already 5'9 or 5'10" grrr...not fair. He's already taller than both my parents and I come to his shoulder:angry:. Stupid genetics! Oh well, I guess being short has it's advantages, like...it's very easy to slip out when you don't want to be seen!
Aowyn
Resident Shieldmaiden
Send Message
on: January 20, 2003 05:02
Eh looks like the converter I put up is not too accurate..oh well
Orca
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 21, 2003 12:06
I don't actually know exactly how tall I am, about 5'4 or 5'5 or something. I'm taller than my mum, mwahah. Wish I was a bit taller though. I 'unno - In school I'm pretty short. Like I say - I'm taller than a lot of people I know... It's just that there are a whole lot more who are taller than me. ^_^;;

My friends have called me a hobbit plenty of times. XD They're only an inch or so taller than me. ;-;

... Should the short people all unite?
Nerwin_Artanis
Queen of the Night
Send Message
on: January 28, 2003 12:56
I'm 5'5. I like being this height, not too tall, not too short. But I like tall guys. Christopher Lee, here I come!!!! :love:

Haha, just kidding.
Galadriel_The_Hobbit
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 28, 2003 01:22
... Should the short people all unite?

YES!!! We should!
SHORT PEOPLE UNITE! YAAAAAAY!!!
And maybe,... just maybe.. if we get a couple of short people, we can all stand on each other's heads and then we can be one big tall person! then we could reach up to the tall places in the word without the help of daddy.
Tookishbliss
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 28, 2003 02:56
5' tall when you're 18 can have it's benefits, for one: you can get into movies cheaper...rofl, kidding kidding, I'd never do that >_o
~Ascarantwen_the_Elf~
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 28, 2003 03:29
5' tall when you're 18 can have it's benefits, for one: you can get into movies cheaper...rofl, kidding kidding, I'd never do that >_o

Or , you can't get into movies at all! Why must they always question my age....
pipsqueak
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: January 28, 2003 03:42
I remember being eye to eye with my younger brother (by two years) for the longest time... well HAH now I'm almost a whole half foot taller I think....BIG growth spurt...

of course...sooner or later HE"LL have one too...and then it's back to the short one of the family.
WeskerWannabe
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 28, 2003 03:50
I'm about 5'1, and I don't think I'll be growing much more than that, because I'll be 19 in a few months. I like my height though!!:evil:
Orca
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 28, 2003 11:48
I'm 5'9, but I'm the shortest (adult) in my family. My 11 year old niece is already 5'8, the doctor says she will be well over 6 feet tall.

WOAH!! That's one tall 11 year old! I'll be lucky if I ever reach 5'9! XD;;

Yay! Let all us hobbit-ish peoples unite and try to rid the world of evil. XD Or... something.
Varindë
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 29, 2003 08:41
I'm 5' 7" and 1/4th which is a perfect height for a female Elf, I must say. My man (aka: my hobbit) is 5' 4".
BelleBayard
Prancing Pony Moderator & Elf Laundry Mistress
Send Message
on: January 29, 2003 10:22
Hahahaha.... Yes, my hobbit hubby is the same height as me. Must have gotten an Entdraught somewhere. We're both 5'7" and as FFNH says, she shorter than us and our son is sprouting like a fiend. LOL... Tall genes. Gotta love 'em.
Alassëa
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 30, 2003 01:35
I am 5' 6" , I guess. I have problems converting centimeters into inches. For 15 years old, I guess that's a pretty Elvish height. I wanted to be shorter long ago, but now I want to get taller! I hope I'll reach 1,80 M. when I'll be 18.
Nerwin_Artanis
Queen of the Night
Send Message
on: January 31, 2003 05:24
Just remember that 2.54 cm equals an inch!
Saidyna
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 01, 2003 07:52
I'm 5'2 and not going to get any taller. I like being short, except that my younger sister, by 5 years, is taller than me. Oh well.
we_wantsss_Aragorn
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 01, 2003 11:46
I'm pretty tall 183cm
Alassëa
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 02, 2003 07:38
Hantale, Nerwin!
I envy you, Celestial!
Furry-footed_Nerf_Herder
Pippinatic
Send Message
on: February 02, 2003 05:15
We're both 5'7" and as FFNH says, she shorter than us and our son is sprouting like a fiend. LOL... Tall genes. Gotta love 'em.

Not fair, not fair, not fair, not fair!!!! How come I didn't get any Endraught???:cry: Grrr:angry:..oh well, I've gotten used to being short, seeing as I haven't grown a centimeter since I was 14. And there are people shorter than me soooo...but it's still really annoying when I'm at Barnes & Noble and I can't reach the books on the top shelf and there are none of those steppy stools around and I have to ask someone else to get a book down for me. I feel ike such a kid.

Sorry, just being silly, but it is true, I'm the short one in the family, any just think, my mom thought for sure that I would be at least her height. Guess not, eh?
:dizzy:
Adeles
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 03, 2003 08:46
im about 170 cm, no idea of what that is in feet...
Tanlaithwen
Orange Juice Fanatic
Send Message
on: February 03, 2003 09:04
I am currently about 152/3 cm tall. At school, I'm one of the short ones, but as soon as I get out of school I find that I'm the same size, if not taller than lots of women! (Damn high heels!!) It's quite funny actually, I have two friends who both used to be waaaaay taller than me, and now I'm taller than them! Revenge...... :evil:
But I don't want to be too tall. I wouldn't mind being this height (if half an inch taller), but I'm showing no signs of stopping at the moment.....
Enchilion
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 04, 2003 08:25
I wish friggin' America ran on metrics...*sound of glass breaking and FBI storming my home inserted here*

Anywayz, I'm 6'2", (190.5cm) 142lbs(53kg)...and have 3.5% Body Fat...according to the health dept. at the school...I should be dying...or at least sick all of the time.

[Edited on 7/2/2003 by Enchilion]
Beckham7
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 04, 2003 06:24
i am 14, 15 on friday, and i am 5'5! i hope to keep growing! i am 3 inches taller than me mum and 4 or 5 inches shorter than me dad.
Laitaine_Hinnim
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: February 06, 2003 11:12
5'9" and change. I'm just a little taller than my boyfriend. Must be those Ent-draughts.
Mairwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 06, 2003 12:07
I think that I'm 5ft 8-9. But I might be a little shorter. I'm not sure of the exact height. I think I might still be growing.
I'm taller than both of my parents now which is brilliant fun. My dad is convinced that my height comes from his side of the family but some how I don't see how that's possible. I'm already taller than him and the everyone else on his side but my mum has six very tall brothers who still tower over me.
Fossegrim
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 16, 2003 03:24
I stopped growing in grade six (11 years old)... But I was and still am 5'9" - tall enough to command respect and short enough to still feel feminine in heals.
Grace
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 16, 2003 06:35
I'm 5'8".

Pretty tall for a girl.
Ringhilwen
Ilúvatar's Designer & Haldir\'s Little Squirrel
Send Message
on: February 16, 2003 10:48
I'm a teensy bit over 5'5" which doesn't bother me at all, though I do wish I was like two inches taller. My roommate is about 5'10, and my best friend is 5'8", making me feel very short most of the time around them. My mom, Melekarwen, is about 5'3", so it's nice to be taller than her. Our height is about it only aspect in which we're NOT identical twins (see member gallery for proof).
SadisticYoda
Danger to Mankind
Send Message
on: February 17, 2003 11:37
I'm about 5'10 or mabye 5'11. Judging by my Dad, my Brother, and both grandfathers, I'll probaly make 6'0 eventally!
12345Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email