Register

<< First34567Last >>
Author Topic:
Galadriel_The_Hobbit
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: How tall are you?
on: November 14, 2003 09:28
Wow. I can't believe it. people are still coming and admiting there height. ^_^ I've not grown in a year... I'm still the good all round, shortness of 5 feet. ^_~
White_Lady_of_Rohan
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 15, 2003 03:58
I be about 5'5 - 5'6 ish. My mom is 5'0 ( ) and my dad's about 5'10, so I'm in the middle!
Malifur14
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: November 24, 2003 04:32
I am 6 feet and 1/4 inches...hee hee. Pretty good for a 15 year old She-Elf, aye? lol I'm the tallest female in the whole family, lol. Being tall has some perks, but some disadvantages as well.
GirlJockey17
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 12, 2003 08:25
I'm 5' 1'' tall, I've been this way since I was 13, I'm 17 now....and I love it!!! Especially since I wish to become a jockey when I'm older!

I can't reach the top cupboards, but THAT just means someone ELSE has to get my cups FOR me... :evil:

[Edited on 13/12/2003 by GirlJockey17]
Caerial
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 06, 2004 06:05
5'8"....and have stopped growing.
Angharad
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 08, 2004 06:08
I'm 5 foot 10, slim with waist length dark brown hair. Most of my friends say 'Hey, you could be an elf!' I just whistle innocently...
Lissiriel
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 10, 2004 05:57
Not to sound like a repeat, but Im 5'10'' (175 cm I think) with waist length red-brown hair (think bright redwood tree) and most of my friends think im an elf already...

[Edited on 11/1/2004 by Lissiriel]
Camannar
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 24, 2004 01:44
I'm 6" (male) with short blonde hair and thin. Lol I was told I could be an elf if I had pointy ears and my skin wasn't so pimply (that was last year, its not pimply anymore, im paranoid about it these days)

Camannar
LuthienLinguist
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 18, 2004 11:34
I be 5'6 1/2. I just grew a quarter of an inch. Just a half an inch more, and I will make it. Just one half inch more...PLEASE! 5'8 is my dream height. But I will settle for 5'7. All of my friends as so much taller then me now. I remember back in the good old days when I would actually look down at them. Now, I only look up. Ah, well. Keeps me humble.
sil_marien
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 19, 2004 01:59
I'm 5'4", which I'm really happy with, the only problem is when I see a really nice long dress and I try it on....it always trails on the ground (it doesn't help that one of my legs is 2 inches shorter than the other.....When I go swimming I go round in circles!!!!*grin*
gothic_angel
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 26, 2004 06:12
I'm a shrimp - 5ft1 *lol* about the same size as a Dwarf! I don't mind though
Lady_Anie
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 27, 2004 12:19
I'm 5'1 too, so I could easily be a Dwarf or a Hobbit lol. I don't think I'm going to grow much taller, because my mom is 5" and I tend to take after her with a lot of things, but my dad is 5'10 so there's still hope. I don't mind being small though!
Manephelien
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 27, 2004 05:37
I'm about 172cm which should make me 5'6". Ahh, I just love being tall! Just goes to show that I'm an elf.

You're 5'8" (there's 12 inches to the foot, not 10). I'm 175 cm tall, or about 5'9", and I feel short compared to all the 6'3" 14 year old girls I keep seeing in the street. I like being tall, though, no problems in the crowd at rock concerts.
Precious!
alatariel_
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 03, 2004 11:20
I'm about 176 cm. Does that make me 5'9'' ? I don't usually mind being tall, only when I'm wearing shoes with high heels..
What worries me is that last time I checked I had grown 1 cm. Come on, I'm 17! Isn't it about time I stop growing?
tuttleturtle
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 03, 2004 11:46
I'm only 5'1" too...my friend was wearing high shoes and jokingly said she was probably 1' taller than me with them on...what's funny is it was true.
Legolisa_
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 04, 2004 03:51
Hehe,I told you that you remind me so much of my best friend, turtle! You're even her height and everything! hehe

Wellz, I'm about 5 feet, 5 3/4 inches (so just round to 5'6", k?). Amazingly, I don't think that I know another teenage girl that is taller than me. Hmmmmzz....
tuttleturtle
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 04, 2004 04:26
Hehe,I told you that you remind me so much of my best friend, turtle! You're even her height and everything! hehe

Wellz, I'm about 5 feet, 5 3/4 inches (so just round to 5'6", k?). Amazingly, I don't think that I know another teenage girl that is taller than me. Hmmmmzz....

I have a friend who is 5'7" and her younger sister is taller
Fhêndil
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 05, 2004 01:00
I am 5'7'' and a little bit, exactly about 176 cm tall, only my dad is bigger, all my friends and family members are smaller than I. There are a few advantages, if you are big, but sometimes it is annoying if people always ask you in the supermarkets to give them things from the higher shelves...lol..

Tyrhael
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 06, 2004 03:10
I'm exactly 6 feet tall (and I'm not even yet 15!) I liked being short when I was young...
kiraIfalmalinnar
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 11, 2004 12:41
I'm about 5'9", which used to be average for a guy in the USA, though it may be a bit more now. Interestingly, I've always been attracted to shorter women, like 5-ish feet seems perfect. My wife is 5'2, and a knockout imho.
Hollywood seems to go for the tall skinny chicks, and nothing against Liv and Cate who were well cast as elves, but Rosie is more my type. Jenna von Oy – 5' exactly, MJ Hart 5'1", Kellie Martin 5' 2", etc. I thought "Cats and Dogs" had it backward – I'd go for Jennine Garafolo over Uma Thurman any day, so take comfort all you 5 footers, I'm sure you have plenty of admirers.

Small is good! Hobbit power, yeah.

Vanwaelen
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 11, 2004 02:06
I'm about 5'9 3/4, although I could probably get to six feet with the thick heeled boots that I am known to wear.(lol)
LimielofGondolin
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 13, 2004 08:14
I am only 5ft5 he he he he :blush: .
glory2glorfindel
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 14, 2004 02:14
I'm 5'1 too, so I could easily be a Dwarf or a Hobbit lol. I don't think I'm going to grow much taller, because my mom is 5" and I tend to take after her with a lot of things, but my dad is 5'10 so there's still hope. I don't mind being small though!

no.... not hobbit, they were usually... *goes and looks in "Concerning Hobbits"* ermm..."Their height is variable, ranging between two and four feet of our measure." (Tolkein, pg. 20 [ballantine first edition]) So, nope, you're a little on the tall side. about eight inches taller than Bullroarer Took, and he was only surpassed in height by Meriadoc and Peregrin.

as to me, I'm... think it was 5'6" at last measure. But growing, and growing fast! ... no, not really, only a couple inches per year, so...
Krazi4Kirby
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 14, 2004 05:54
I'm like 5'8" or so. Maybe 5'9". It kinda depens on what I use to measure myself lol
Galadriel_The_Hobbit
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 17, 2004 09:02
You think you're short, guys? Try being 3 feet tall when you starting High School! kids can be so cruel..
Ninquelas_Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 21, 2004 06:55
I'm about 5' 10'', average height of an Elf.
"I would cut off your head, Dwarf, if it stood a little higher from the ground." -Eomer
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 04, 2004 10:56
I'm 5'6" which I've heard is about average height for a woman.
erwood
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 07, 2004 05:25
5' 5" and still growing!
RainBow
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: June 03, 2004 03:08
i'm 170cm tall. i'm to lazy to transform in inches or feets...whatever..
Faerfaen
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 06, 2004 06:43
A hair over 5'10".. I *am* an elf.
I really do think I'll have my ears pointed in another few months just to complete the effect.

Heck, if I remembered the whole Tolkein elf thing when I was in high school, I prolly would have enjoyed my time more, instead of always feeling like the geeky tall chick.

Lady_of_Lore
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 03, 2004 03:31
I'd love to have been the geeky tall chick...i was always the short chick that all the guys made of , i did grow somewhat but still only stand at just over 5ft and at 18 i don't think i'll grow anymore.

It really annoyed me for years how everyone made fun of me, my mates said. well its better than being called fat! Yea but you can change being fat, i can't help being short :cry:.
I used to come home crying when i was younger, my mum always said, "good things come in small packages, wouldn't you rather be a diamond than a huge piece of granite?" Yea mum, you should have been there when i had my first kiss..so embaressing, yes now on when i'm on dates, its high heels all the way .

Glad to see other vertically challenged people here..there are few of us indeed, lets form a club! lol
TheElvenPrincess
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 18, 2004 11:03
I'm 5'4.
Ranewen
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 19, 2004 05:09
I'm 5'4", about average : D
Icymt
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 01, 2004 05:27
5"2 all the way baby
i love being this hieght.
then i have an exuse when someone throws me a football and i don't catch it.:heart:
smile
icymt
arvegil
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 03, 2004 08:24
I am 6'4". I suppose that puts me on the tall end of things.
<< First34567Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email