Post Re: Single, dating, married or not available
on: March 29, 2013 03:56
Totally! what is the color theme? jk
Ariadwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 29, 2013 04:54
Wedding plans already? Wow, you must be irresistible. Haha.
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 30, 2013 04:44
I'm single and available. Okay that sounds weird. How about I just keep it at single. And CONGRATS LEGOLAS! I wish I could easily get a guy friend....
"While you're doing fine, there's some people and I, who have a really tough time getting through this life so excuse us while we sing to the sky." -Twenty One Pilots
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 30, 2013 07:29
Um Rodwen, he's a teenager. We were kidding about his wedding.
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
LegolasXXXXX
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 31, 2013 07:25
LOL, there's no wedding YET, but keep your fingers crossed...haha. Myabe in like 6 years when I actually have a college degree and can support a wife. Not gonna jump into marriage like my pensacola academy Bible class teacher, Mr. McBride did. He got married with a total of $65 lol...bear in mind that was back in like the 60's or 70's, but still, $65? That takes some serious talent haha.
Lindarielwen, I hope that wherever you are it is incredible and filled with all the things that you love. Looking forward to our next meeting.
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 01, 2013 08:52
Good plan! U always have to be able to support a wife! Some people think i am crazy, but I dont want a boy friend nor need one until God brings him into my life. I will wait for the one, gladly and patiently.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 01, 2013 09:18
Same here, Legolas23!
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 01, 2013 09:42
I wish I could wait but it's too hard! I mean, look at Josh Hutcherson! Hawt!
"While you're doing fine, there's some people and I, who have a really tough time getting through this life so excuse us while we sing to the sky." -Twenty One Pilots
LegolasXXXXX
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 01, 2013 11:29
Quote from RodwenAravilui5136 on April 2, 2013, 07:42
I wish I could wait but it's too hard! I mean, look at Josh Hutcherson! Hawt!

You really think so? Uh...k...maybe i shouldn't comment seeing as I'm a guy and don't see him as girls would lol

For the record...I was in luv with Liv Tyler until about 2006, after seeing all the LOTRs, and then I fell for Jessica Alba...if we are talking about celebrities we think are "hawt"
Lindarielwen, I hope that wherever you are it is incredible and filled with all the things that you love. Looking forward to our next meeting.
Fable
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 03, 2013 12:15
*butts in*

I wish you all luck with your relationships. BV Just don't rush things, as you already know, and make sure you know for certain whenever the time comes. Stuff like that, y'know. uvu

I, myself, am Single. :V
Cillendor
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 03, 2013 11:40
LegolasXXXXX, I have a friend who recently married a girl who he met under similar circumstances. He lives in eastern Missouri and she's from California.

First, his cousin met a friend of hers (I don't have a clue how they met). At there wedding, Jeremy, one of the groomsmen, met Natalie, one of the bridesmaids. They began talking, and over the course of the next year or so, they got together four or five times. At one such time he proposed to her. In the weeks preceding their wedding, she did move to Missouri, but that was only the fifth or sixth time of them seeing each other in person. They just got married a few weeks ago.

I know graduating college is important, but don't wait too long if you two become that serious. If you plan on spending the rest of your life with her, why not start now when you have the most life ahead of you that you'll ever have? Plus, married men tend to do better in college than single or dating men.
LegolasXXXXX
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 04, 2013 02:13
Quote from Cillendor on April 4, 2013, 09:40
LegolasXXXXX, I have a friend who recently married a girl who he met under similar circumstances. He lives in eastern Missouri and she's from California.

First, his cousin met a friend of hers (I don't have a clue how they met). At there wedding, Jeremy, one of the groomsmen, met Natalie, one of the bridesmaids. They began talking, and over the course of the next year or so, they got together four or five times. At one such time he proposed to her. In the weeks preceding their wedding, she did move to Missouri, but that was only the fifth or sixth time of them seeing each other in person. They just got married a few weeks ago.

I know graduating college is important, but don't wait too long if you two become that serious. If you plan on spending the rest of your life with her, why not start now when you have the most life ahead of you that you'll ever have? Plus, married men tend to do better in college than single or dating men.

Have to agree with you there bro, I would think that married men would do alot better in college. They're not busy trying to find a girl who will hang out with them lol Nice story btw
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 04, 2013 09:24
OK, so does any one feel like this? i can't wait until i have a boy friend and for the home school prom (there is such a thing! ) but i don't want a boy friend until the right time. do any of u feel that way about your future boy friend/girl friend?
LegolasXXXXX
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 05, 2013 02:40
Yep, same reason I haven't dated in x number of years.
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 05, 2013 07:02
Yay! so i am not crazy!
jakalova
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 07, 2013 10:07
Good luck with your soon to be girl Legolas.

Personally I prefer being single and having options, but if the Gods decide I should be a fitting punishment for some nice girl so be it. lol
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 07, 2013 08:52
yes, when you are married, or even dating, you dont have many options since you have to think of things for your girlfriend/boyfriend or spouse. But momma and daddy said it is all worth it to be able to share in a marriage relationship. i can't wait!
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 08, 2013 08:31
happily single
"A sprinter learning to wait."
Hravan
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 08, 2013 06:21
Single and quite happy about it.

Although wouldn't say no to having a girlfriend again but I'm not really that fussed.
LegolasXXXXX
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 09, 2013 04:42
Quote from jakalova on April 7, 2013, 20:07
Good luck with your soon to be girl Legolas.

Personally I prefer being single and having options, but if the Gods decide I should be a fitting punishment for some nice girl so be it. lol

fitting punishment...i like that lol
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 09, 2013 05:27
ha ha Legolas.

what if we ladies think u guys r a punishment? lol jk
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 09, 2013 05:44
SOOO TRUUUEE!!!!
Fable
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 15, 2013 10:59
Hey if anyone is willing to put up with someone for long periods of time, let alone the rest of their lives, I doubt they'd consider it a punishment. uvu
LegolasXXXXX
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 16, 2013 12:56
tru dat fable, I agree. Was joking about the fitting punishment lol...but now that I think about it, what if other people think it is a fitting punishment for person x to be married to person y, but x and y are oblivious to the fact because they are so in love. Can it really be called a fitting punishment then? dwell on that lol
jakalova
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 16, 2013 08:11
That's the true beauty of fitting punishment though. Both of them are clueless to the irony of it all.

There is an idea I consider in each relationship I have and I will impart some wisdom.

The 3 ideals of love:
1.) Honor, always do what is right for your loved one.
2.) Loyalty, never stray far for you know not what lurks in the dark.
3.) Sharing, even if you and your loved one have different interests, include each other to become closer.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Well, this thread has been buried for awhile.

I'm still single, as I'm not at all interested in dating young (not that I'm allowed to even if I did want to lol.) How the rest of yous guys be doin'?

[Edited on 08/22/2013 by Mareth_Ravenlock]
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I be single, still!
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
I'm single! (thankfully!)
“That there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo… and it’s worth fighting for.” – Sam “Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.” – Galadriel
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
I'm single. And it's not the best thing in the world but it's not too horrible either I like my guy friends, i'd rather keep them there then tell them i like them and ruin our relationship. When in doubt, stay friends
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Still single, and sad. I really miss one of my old guy friends... I really liked him.
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Very true, Ethelynn. Im sorry, wolfie.

I am allowed to date in a month and a half. Doubt I will, though.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
Yeah I've been "allowed" to date for 3 years, but I haven't been on a single date (I have mixed feelings about this) I'm definitely not the most outgoing person, and I get really nervous when I'm talking to guys. Ugh, it's hard for me. I'm fine being single for now, but I definitely don't want to be single forever...
"Fantasy is escapist, and that is its glory. If a soldier is imprisoned by the enemy, don’t we consider it his duty to escape?. . .If we value the freedom of mind and soul, if we’re partisans of liberty, then it’s our plain duty to escape, and to take as many people with us as we can!"
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
You haven't met any cute guys at work?

As a side note, right now I am sitting home alone pathetically at the computer eating a bowl of Ramen. No dates for me.
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
Yes she has!!! His name is Pat and he's a manager!! He works the grill, or at least that's what she told me…
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Nice avi, Rod....

WHAT IS THIS INFORMATION!?!?!?! I shall have to go to her work and bug her now.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email