Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
He's blonde, tall, a maneger, and I think he'll stand out. I have to admit, he is pretty attractive. She stalks him on Facebook. Don't tell her I said that!! *shhhh*
"While you're doing fine, there's some people and I, who have a really tough time getting through this life so excuse us while we sing to the sky." -Twenty One Pilots
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, wait till SAM sees this XD hahahahaha
"A sprinter learning to wait."
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
Em hem. I only looked at his FB page to see if he was single And I found out from his sister that he has a girlfriend, RODWEN. Sooo he is unavailable, which is ok with me. There's lots of other guys to choose from
"Fantasy is escapist, and that is its glory. If a soldier is imprisoned by the enemy, don’t we consider it his duty to escape?. . .If we value the freedom of mind and soul, if we’re partisans of liberty, then it’s our plain duty to escape, and to take as many people with us as we can!"
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Maybe she was being sarcastic and talking about you!!!!!
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
LOTS OF OTHER GUYS?????
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....
NAME SOME, GIRL!!!!!
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
Oh, there's LOTS I haven't met yet I'm staying open-minded
"Fantasy is escapist, and that is its glory. If a soldier is imprisoned by the enemy, don’t we consider it his duty to escape?. . .If we value the freedom of mind and soul, if we’re partisans of liberty, then it’s our plain duty to escape, and to take as many people with us as we can!"
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
Open minded is GOOD but your future husband's PROBABLY in a completely different country hahaha
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email