Welcome Guest 

Register

12345Last >>
Author Topic:
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM has beautiful poetic imagery.
And I will live to carry Your compassion, to love a world that's broken, to be Your hands and feet, and I will give with the life that I've been given, and go beyond religion to see the world be changed by the power of Your name. ~Lincoln Brewster
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM has the lyrics from a song in it.
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM has a quote I remember from HS.
And I will live to carry Your compassion, to love a world that's broken, to be Your hands and feet, and I will give with the life that I've been given, and go beyond religion to see the world be changed by the power of Your name. ~Lincoln Brewster
LegolasXXXXX
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM has a majestic feeling to it.
Lindarielwen, I hope that wherever you are it is incredible and filled with all the things that you love. Looking forward to our next meeting.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM is happy and friendly.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM is very good advice.
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM is very good advice.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I wished on a shooting star last week and got my wish. But it was a good wish.

I like the words of TSAM.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
LegolasXXXXX
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM seems to be talking from experience.
Lindarielwen, I hope that wherever you are it is incredible and filled with all the things that you love. Looking forward to our next meeting.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Yes, I am...

TSAM will explain what Kunai throwing knives are.
LegolasXXXXX
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM will give an example of what she means.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Tricksy... For example, say you wish for a million dollars. Then you get in a car accident and lose both legs. You sue and get a million dollars. See?

TSAM is now over the 3 line limit....
LegolasXXXXX
Council Member
Send Message
Oh, my mistake i fixed it. See? xD

TSAM has me thinking about it differently now.
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM wants to be a ninja.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM listens to the radio.
silver_Tinuviel
Finrod's Harp
Send Message
TSAM has been changed not long ago.
Image Reeling and foundering, as ever more strong/ The chanting swelled, Felagund fought,/ And all the magic and might he brought/ Of Elvenesse into his words./ Softly in the gloom they heard the birds/ Singing afar in Nargothrond,/ The sighing of the Sea beyond,/ Beyond the western world, on sand,/ On sand of pearls in Elvenland.
LegolasXXXXX
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM reminds me of how much I liked Finrod Felagund.

Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM is very interesting and informative.
LegolasXXXXX
Council Member
Send Message
why thank you

TSAM seems as if it could have been said perfectly in a movie by Cate Blanchett
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM sounds dangerous.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM has been changed...
LegolasXXXXX
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM seems like something a mother would say to her child...
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM seems to be experienced in the throwing of knives.
LegolasXXXXX
Council Member
Send Message
working on that actually, these knives are also for close combat, as said in sig, which I am more experienced in. But I will learn to throw them well.

TSAM has a mysterious feeling to it if you think about it.

[Edited on 05/20/2013 by LegolasXXXXX]
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
You changed your sig!!

TSAM is diplomatic.
LegolasXXXXX
Council Member
Send Message
IKR!! lol

I'm running out of things to say about TSAM lol. TSAM could have come from a book or movie...or both hehe.
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM sounds like something Gandalf might say
"Fantasy is escapist, and that is its glory. If a soldier is imprisoned by the enemy, don’t we consider it his duty to escape?. . .If we value the freedom of mind and soul, if we’re partisans of liberty, then it’s our plain duty to escape, and to take as many people with us as we can!"
LegolasXXXXX
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM is a very optimistic statement.
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM thinks before acting
LegolasXXXXX
Council Member
Send Message
I think I will start changing my sig once a week, on Monday.

TSAM is a good, truth telling song about life experience.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Not a bad idea, I just changed mine. But that will mess up this game...lol.

TSAM shows great diplomacy.
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
no it won't, it means there will be something new to comment on.

TSAM sounds romantic but very sad.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
ah...sad

TSAM gives pause for thought
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
I agree with HuldahMaria

TSAM sounds like a line of poetry or a chorus of a song.
"Fantasy is escapist, and that is its glory. If a soldier is imprisoned by the enemy, don’t we consider it his duty to escape?. . .If we value the freedom of mind and soul, if we’re partisans of liberty, then it’s our plain duty to escape, and to take as many people with us as we can!"
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
It is the ending of a song that means a lot to me..."Gypsy" sung by Stevie Nicks.

TSAM is such a wonderful quote.
12345Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email