Register

12345Last >>
Author Topic:
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
Thanks! I may change it soon to add more variety to this game

TSAM seems like it would sound beautiful if it were translated into Elvish
"Fantasy is escapist, and that is its glory. If a soldier is imprisoned by the enemy, don’t we consider it his duty to escape?. . .If we value the freedom of mind and soul, if we’re partisans of liberty, then it’s our plain duty to escape, and to take as many people with us as we can!"
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Yes, there are only so many things to be said....LegolasXXXXX is changing his every Monday I think.

TSAM is so true.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM seems like something one would see in a dream.
And I will live to carry Your compassion, to love a world that's broken, to be Your hands and feet, and I will give with the life that I've been given, and go beyond religion to see the world be changed by the power of Your name. ~Lincoln Brewster
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM is inspirational.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM sounds like a song I should learn to play on my guitar.
"Fantasy is escapist, and that is its glory. If a soldier is imprisoned by the enemy, don’t we consider it his duty to escape?. . .If we value the freedom of mind and soul, if we’re partisans of liberty, then it’s our plain duty to escape, and to take as many people with us as we can!"
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
It is from a song I love~~~Gypsy by Fleetwood Mac, sung by Stevie Nicks. I love the video.

TSAM I think refers to Heaven.
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
You would be right, Lindarielwen

TSAM sounds like lyrics that you would use in a tattoo.
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM is very encouraging.
And I will live to carry Your compassion, to love a world that's broken, to be Your hands and feet, and I will give with the life that I've been given, and go beyond religion to see the world be changed by the power of Your name. ~Lincoln Brewster
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM is one of many siggys that I find to be very inspirational because I listen to the songs on the radio
Eruwestiel_Evensong
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM is a wonderful reminder.
"And I dreamed of seas and ships, and of waves crashing on the shore in the twilight of the world..." ~Song, member of the Realm of Ulmo
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM is a link to a site which TPAM is in love with.
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Eruwestiel_Evensong
Council Member
Send Message
Yeah, I forgot my Sig was so boring when I posted. Maybe I'll change it soon.
"And I dreamed of seas and ships, and of waves crashing on the shore in the twilight of the world..." ~Song, member of the Realm of Ulmo
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM is good advice.
Eusonia
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM is quite emotional!
I miss you. I miss you both. I miss you every week, ever day, every hour, every minute. Every second I shatter once more under the weight I have to carry. My heart bleeds afresh from this old wound.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM is food for thought
Eusonia
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM rhymes!
I miss you. I miss you both. I miss you every week, ever day, every hour, every minute. Every second I shatter once more under the weight I have to carry. My heart bleeds afresh from this old wound.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
TSAM has a nice philosophical point in it.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM is kinda creepy.
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM carries a good message.
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM is a little hard to understand, I shall have to think about it a bit more.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM is very devotional
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM is a new one that I haven't seen before! Yay!
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
it was time for a change

TSAM is hopeful.
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM speaks the truth
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM is amazing and I LOVE C.S. Lewis
"A sprinter learning to wait."
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM matches its avatar. It is also really true!
"While you're doing fine, there's some people and I, who have a really tough time getting through this life so excuse us while we sing to the sky." -Twenty One Pilots
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Nice to see you, RodwenAravilui5136.

TSAM has had a glorious moment and wants to always keep it.
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM sounds like a famous quote.
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM reminds me not to worry about what happens in this life.
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM is REALLY cool!!!! I believe it's song lyrics....
"A sprinter learning to wait."
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM is tempting me to start playing with paper air planes!
"While you're doing fine, there's some people and I, who have a really tough time getting through this life so excuse us while we sing to the sky." -Twenty One Pilots
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM is an adorable statement by one of my favorite male characters Peeta! <3
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
(thanx, he's my fav too....but you knew that)
TSAM is really smart and I could totally guess it was C.S. Lewis. He's awesome!
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM makes me jealous that Peeta is in love with Katniss and not me
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM is very true, and reminds us to not regret dying.
12345Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email