Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First23456Last >>
Author Topic:
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
The first part of TSAM somehow reminds me of a Realm.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Yes, that is exactly what it is. My Realm Head made me a Llama Warrior of Nessa, and I feel very honored.

TSAM is intriguing.
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM is a good reminder to not give up just because of a challenge.
And I will live to carry Your compassion, to love a world that's broken, to be Your hands and feet, and I will give with the life that I've been given, and go beyond religion to see the world be changed by the power of Your name. ~Lincoln Brewster
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM shows the dedication of a person to God.
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM...
The first part is kinda strange, even though I like llamas!!!
The second part with the quotes is very encouraging and hopeful.
"While you're doing fine, there's some people and I, who have a really tough time getting through this life so excuse us while we sing to the sky." -Twenty One Pilots
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM was once a CUTE quote by Peeta Mellark.... Now its by Sam, which i good too. I love when he says that in the movie!!!
"Guys, I'm crying"
^ Rodwen, you'll get that quote^
"A sprinter learning to wait."
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM is STILL the same one I've been commenting on for a while. But it is still true and cute.
And yes, "Guys I'm crying." LOL!!
"While you're doing fine, there's some people and I, who have a really tough time getting through this life so excuse us while we sing to the sky." -Twenty One Pilots
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM is adorable, again.
Sam's little speech before the quote is fantastic and very motivating/moving.
"A sprinter learning to wait."
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
EthelynnGreenleaf said:TSAM is adorable, again.
Sam's little speech before the quote is fantastic and very motivating/moving.

I agree, Ethelynn! Love it!

TSAM is a good quote, even though I'm not a fan of One Direction.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM makes me want to read Dale Carnegie's book~~"How to Win Friends and Influence People"

[Edited on 06/25/2013 by Lindarielwen]
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM leaves it's sentence unfinished! "I will always..." what?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
See those little dots at the end? They are unspoken words

TSAM has 3 different thoughts.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM is sad, and yet lovely at the same time.

And TSAM makes sense now!
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM has a little dancer that is also on my Danskin shoe box.

[Edited on 07/01/2013 by Lindarielwen]
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
It is the Realm of Nessa's insignia.

TSAM is selfless sounding.
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM has a tiny cute creature in it that I'm not sure what it is.
And I will live to carry Your compassion, to love a world that's broken, to be Your hands and feet, and I will give with the life that I've been given, and go beyond religion to see the world be changed by the power of Your name. ~Lincoln Brewster
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM is heartfelt.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
HuldahMaria said:TSAM has a tiny cute creature in it that I'm not sure what it is.

It's a fox. Do't ask me why it comes out of an egg, but it does.

TSAM is beautifully romantic.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message

TSAM has words from 2 learned men.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM paints a lovely picture in my mind.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
TSAM has a cute dragon in it.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I did not recognize TSAM...

TSAM has a cute black kitty in it.
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM sounds like sweet fairy tale ending.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM shows deep abiding faith.
Eusonia
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM sounds very peaceful and happy!
I miss you. I miss you both. I miss you every week, ever day, every hour, every minute. Every second I shatter once more under the weight I have to carry. My heart bleeds afresh from this old wound.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM sounds weary and needs comfort.
silver_Tinuviel
Finrod's Harp
Send Message
TSAM reminds me a bit of Beren and LĂșthien.
Image Reeling and foundering, as ever more strong/ The chanting swelled, Felagund fought,/ And all the magic and might he brought/ Of Elvenesse into his words./ Softly in the gloom they heard the birds/ Singing afar in Nargothrond,/ The sighing of the Sea beyond,/ Beyond the western world, on sand,/ On sand of pearls in Elvenland.
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM sounds like part of a Ballad
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM is searching for hope.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM is the same one I've commented on twice....

TSAM is sweet, just like TPAM.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message

TSAM asks two interesting questions.
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM made me giggle.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
HuldahMaria and I both replied to yours, Mareth.

TSAM knows there is light at the end of the tunnel.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
I was thinking, "What...?" until I saw your post.

TSAM is lovely.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Mareth, you changed it again!

TSAM has 6 different parts to it.
<< First23456Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email