Register

<< First23456Last >>
Author Topic:
Ariadwen
Council Member
Send Message
Post Re: Cat lovers unite!
on: March 13, 2013 02:42
Thanks guys! No, I never can get tired of looking at her.

Aerena100 Annie is such a sweet looking kitty! I am so sorry that you lost her.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
on: March 14, 2013 10:23
Sorry some of these pictures are blurry. The first three are of my recently deceased cats:

Little John (19)

Buzz (22)

Devilin (13)

...... and still alive kitty (and, no, he's NOT toilet trained)

Seamus (15)

Ariadwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 14, 2013 11:03
Evil~Shieldmaiden those are some gorgeous cats!
Seamus may not be toilet trained, but he looks like he is trained to pose for pictures.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
on: March 16, 2013 08:37
Thanks .... right now he's trying to be a computer cat. LOL
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 17, 2013 08:22
Oh, I love cats so much. Evil~Shieldmaiden, I am sorry for the loss of your cats. It is something all of us must go through when we have a furry child in our lives. All your cats are beautiful. Thank you for showing them to us.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 18, 2013 08:59
Hello fellow cat lovers! We got a new kitty today named Coraline. She is pregnant and will have her kittens any time this week! I am excited, but nervous! Could you all pray for the delivery to be smooth and the kits to be healthy?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 18, 2013 09:19
I will ask St. Francis to watch over momcat and her kits, Legolas23. Take some pictures of the babies and post them.

Thank you all for sharing pictures of your beautful cats with us!..
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 18, 2013 06:51
I will totally take pictures!
Update on Coraline, no kittens yet. But maybe by tomorrow, or even sometime today!
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 18, 2013 07:20
Strider was getting all over my computer because he wanted to play some games so I had to move him. He got so mad and gave me this mean look.
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 18, 2013 08:10
WE HAVE KITTENS!!!! 5 of them! One black and white one. two solid black. one solid grey. and one striped! they are so cute and tiny! they were born last night and when i looked this morning she was sitting on them!
Aerena100
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 18, 2013 09:15
Fili stole my foot!! Yes, he likes to attack feet... often
~ Golden eye, fiery scale, a drake of flame guards your mountain, and spells your doom ~ ~ Heirs of Durin, reclaim your throne. Send the beast to his watery tomb ~
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 18, 2013 09:22
Aerena100, Fili is a good name for him due to his colouring....don't you just love it when they play "feet"?

Legolas23, congratualtions on your new family!
Aerena100
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 18, 2013 09:27
Pictures, Legolas23!! Kittens are so adorable!
I took a couple more recent pictures of Callie, since the previous one was a couple years old. Here she is in all her dignified cuteness
~ Golden eye, fiery scale, a drake of flame guards your mountain, and spells your doom ~ ~ Heirs of Durin, reclaim your throne. Send the beast to his watery tomb ~
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
on: March 18, 2013 09:47
Very nice pictures, everybody. I'm looking forward to the pictures of the newborns.
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 18, 2013 10:04
awesome pics everyone!
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 18, 2013 10:05
Here u r everyone!

Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 18, 2013 10:40
Oh, I love them all. So tiny and so innocent. I hope they all get fixed when the time comes and they all get good indoor forever homes.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 19, 2013 02:19
Aw, so cute! Yeah, I know all about having kittens. We've had a lot of them.
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Aragorn16Estel
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 19, 2013 10:18
Quote from Lindarielwen on March 19, 2013, 05:20
Strider was getting all over my computer because he wanted to play some games so I had to move him. He got so mad and gave me this mean look.

Bless him Lindarielwen, He does look rather mean, its crazy and werid but he almost looks like Aragorn! Such a great shot, Also some fab picturers everone else! And legolas, the kittens are such cuties!

-Chris

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever. - Psalm 23
Ariadwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 20, 2013 04:40
Aww, those baby kittens are awesome!
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
on: March 20, 2013 10:39
Goodness! The babies are so cute!
Aerena100
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 21, 2013 12:40
Caught this one of Echo the other day. She saw a bird

Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 21, 2013 08:02
Aww! Cuteness! Our babies are doing quite well! they are eating like crazy!
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 21, 2013 09:25
Aerena100, Echo is so pretty. Look at those eyes!

Legolas23, I am glad the babies are doing well.

Chris, you are an official member of The Strider Fan Club.

Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 21, 2013 08:24
Am i part of the Strider fan club? BTW, thanks for all the compliments about my little kittens! they are sleeping more then eating now. they are so cute!!!!
Aragorn16Estel
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 21, 2013 11:50
Aerena100 - Such amazing eyes.

Legoslas23 - Glad to hear, I bet they are eating like mad!

Awesome!ImageLindarielwen

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever. - Psalm 23
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 22, 2013 02:52
Hey Chris, Strider just loves the banner. This is not a great shot, but it is Strider taking a drink from his favourite watering hole.
Aerena100
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 22, 2013 03:41
Found another of Callie and her cute smile
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 22, 2013 03:46
Aerena100, Callie has the most lovely colouring! Don't you just love it when they smile? Keep those pictures coming!
Ariadwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 22, 2013 07:16
I love seeing all these cute kitty pictures!
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 22, 2013 08:50
nice Lindarielwen! I love Sting and oh no! i just blanked! what is the other one?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 22, 2013 09:44
Legolas23, the sword is Narsil, the blade that cut the One Ring from Sauron's hand. I do not know why the blades look serrated because they are not.
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 22, 2013 10:24
Ah! Ok. thank you. i love the banner btw. how did u do that?
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 22, 2013 11:02
Oh, want swords sooo bad! I just have walking sticks to fend off orcs...
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Aragorn16Estel
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 22, 2013 01:45
Great pic of strider! And Aerena100 Callie has such a wonderful smile, bless her! I always love how cats tuck their arms under themselves like that, us humans would get pins and needles!

I think the reason the blades look funny is the lighting.

Thanks, how I did the banner is nothing special, I just used this site:http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php

And went to the custom smileys link at the top of the page, which lets you add a message to your own banner, then gives you the code for forum use.
<< First23456Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email