Register

<< First45678Last >>
Author Topic:
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
Post Re: Cat lovers unite!
on: April 11, 2013 08:16
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! they are so precious! so, now our little ones can get in and out of the boxes almost my them selves. it is so cute to watch them!
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 11, 2013 08:16
Nothing compares to the way a kitten makes you feel. They are all beautiful, Legolas23 and Aerena100. Just look at those faces!!

Ariadwen your cat is exquisite.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Ariadwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 12, 2013 02:07
Aerena100 those are some very adorable kittens!
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 12, 2013 06:14
Yesterday the vet came over to do this test on our kitties. We get a free rabies vaccination and worming fom Revolution for letting them do the test. it is to prevent feline leukemia. and our kitties didnt even whine or cry when they got the shot! not even the little ones!
Ariadwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 12, 2013 09:24
Aww, good for them! And now you know that they are healthy, how nice.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 13, 2013 03:00
Legolas23, I am glad you are taking such good care of your kittens. Feline Leukemia is a horrible disease. I found out about it the hard way when I took in a sick kitten who had Feline Leukemia but I did not know. He sneezed on my dear Jumping Jack Flash and spred it to him. The kitten eventually died and Jumping Jack Flash died 8 months later. Now, all my cats are vaccinated against it. Next, your kittens will get spayed and neutered, I hope. Mom cat as well.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
OK, sop i have so much to report! i havent been on this thread for ages! the kittens are two months old and a day (lol)They were outside, but Baby Iege is in love with Coraline and so we had to put them back in the bath house for a bit. Coraline is getting spayed tomorrow. the kittens are HUGE!
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
Ok, so these pics i am going to upload where from a while ago. they r really big now! i will try to take more pics soon. the first one is phil, second is short, third is indiana jones or indy
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
here r my girls saide and miss kay. like is said they are huge now! no blue eyes!!
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Legolas23, there is nothing more adorable then kittens and yours are so beautiful. They are just Too Cute! Thank you for posting pictures of them.
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
no problemo! keep the pics coming guys! it keeps me busy! lol
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
OK, so the kittens have found that they can go in Dafi's area. it scares me because Dafi is so much bigger. i dont want anything to happen to my babies also, please please PLEASE! pray for Dafi! he isn't doing well. he won't really eat

[Edited on 06/18/2013 by Legolas23]
Aerena100
Council Member
Send Message
Caught Mitsy on camera playing fetch! She kept this up for quite a while longer, but my camera died, so I didn't get it all. Oh well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NalkV47I_c8
She'll do this forever if you let her

[Edited on 06/26/2013 by Aerena100]
~ Golden eye, fiery scale, a drake of flame guards your mountain, and spells your doom ~ ~ Heirs of Durin, reclaim your throne. Send the beast to his watery tomb ~
Aragorn16Estel
Council Member
Send Message
Legolas23 - OH MY GOODNESS!

CUTNESS OVERLOADImage
The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever. - Psalm 23
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
My cats have expressed the same sentiment ........ Image

Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Bahahaha!
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I love that kitty, Evil~Shieldmaiden.

I better get going and figure out how to post pictures on here...Strider has done many creative things since the hacking that I want to share.
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
Like what?
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Aww, your kittens are adorable, Legolas23! Thanks for telling me to look at the pics in here

I have no cats, sadly, but they are adorable and have funny behaviors Other family members of mine do, and i enjoy playing with them, when I can
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
I used to have a cat. Her name was Flo Joe, or just Flo. She passed away a couple weeks ago. She died of heart failure and hyper thyroid. They put her to sleep. We buried her in our back yard that night at 1:00 AM. Ok, so maybe it wasn't at night. I am a cat lover, but I wish I had a CAT to LOVE. Sorry for the sad story....

On a happier note, I love that picture Evil~Shieldmaiden. Thats what I'd do when I get home from school.
"While you're doing fine, there's some people and I, who have a really tough time getting through this life so excuse us while we sing to the sky." -Twenty One Pilots
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I am sorry about your kitty, RodwenAravilui5136. Maybe you can get another one, not one to take her place of course, but just another kitty to love and take care of. My oldest, Grizabella, is 16 and I am sad when I look at her but I hope she lives a long time. All of us who love a pet, will experience what you are going through. Do you have a picture of her you can post?
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
srry about your kitty rodwen :'(
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
My mom wants to wait a little before we go out and buy a new one. It's the third one we've lost since I was born so. We still have to remember to take care of our three other pets. We're just afraid of looking in the cage and seeing a dead bunny or coming home to a dying dog or seeing the third fish float to the top of the tank following his two friends. That'd be bad!
"While you're doing fine, there's some people and I, who have a really tough time getting through this life so excuse us while we sing to the sky." -Twenty One Pilots
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Yes, RIP to Flo. I think...wait, yes,Rodwens family had her since Rodwen was born, so I knew her a long time as well. Flo, I mean.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Eruwestiel_Evensong
Council Member
Send Message
RIP, Flo.

We are pretty much down to three kitties now. I haven't seen Jitter Bug in awhile. I believe she's run away. We still have Mr. Whiskers, Berlioz, and Rascal though.
"And I dreamed of seas and ships, and of waves crashing on the shore in the twilight of the world..." ~Song, member of the Realm of Ulmo
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Sorry, the above post was actually me, Mareth. I didn't realize my sister was logged in.
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
This is the Little Punkin. She comes around where I work to get attention from the employees and guests when her owners are not home. I also heard from a night employee that she sits in an empty bird bath and licks herself in the evenings.
Picture 081 by maidservantofchrist88, on Flickr
And I will live to carry Your compassion, to love a world that's broken, to be Your hands and feet, and I will give with the life that I've been given, and go beyond religion to see the world be changed by the power of Your name. ~Lincoln Brewster
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
She is a beautiful cat, HuldahMaria. I see she is wearing a collar and I hope she is safe during her adventures.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
She's so cute!! ♥
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
Yes, she's adorable! Flo used to be an outdoor cat. We would leave the door opened and let her go outside sometimes but when our street got a little busier, we kept her in because we din't want to ever see her get run over by anything. That would be bad! O.O
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
....Okay, that did not work. Try, try again...

[Edited on 08/27/2013 by Lindarielwen]
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
I love cats! Unfortunately, my mum is allergic, so we cannot have one.
There is a cat at my mum's horse's yard, and it always jumps onto the cars' bonnets, so we have muddy pawprints all over our car!
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Lol Wolf, our cats used to do that all the time. They don't do it that much now.
tarcolan
Movies Moderator and General Dogsbody
Send Message
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
I JUST GOT A KITTY!!! Her name is Maisy and she's 3 months old!!!!!! <3 She's a calico cat, mainly black with white paws.
"A sprinter learning to wait."
<< First45678Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email