Register

<< First34567Last >>
Author Topic:
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
Post Re: Cat lovers unite!
on: March 23, 2013 08:58
thanks! Oh, Aerena10, we call that 'the cupcake sit'. we have a lot of strange names for the diffrent 'sits' of our cats!
Aragorn16Estel
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 23, 2013 08:42
The cupcake sit! Sweet!
The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever. - Psalm 23
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
on: March 23, 2013 10:00

This would be my cat; he seems to think mice are his BRF. (Best Rodent Friends). I once had a mouse in the kitchen and when I pointed it out to him, he just looked at me with total scorn. Unfortunately, unless it has feathers, he's just not interested.
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 24, 2013 02:51
Nice! that is cute
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 24, 2013 09:37
Evil~Shieldmaiden, how delightful!
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 24, 2013 09:44
This lovely kitty is Marie from The Aristocats taken at the France Pavillion in Epcot at Walt Disney world.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Aerena100
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 24, 2013 11:25
Wow, this topic exploded since I've last gotten on!
I found another picture of Fili being his usual cute self (Now to dress him up in dwarf armor and give him a beard.... )
~ Golden eye, fiery scale, a drake of flame guards your mountain, and spells your doom ~ ~ Heirs of Durin, reclaim your throne. Send the beast to his watery tomb ~
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 24, 2013 11:47
Aerena100, that is a great picture of your adorable Fili. Yes, dress him up!
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
on: March 24, 2013 11:44
Great picture, everybody!

@ Legolas23 - how are the kittens doing? I think we need a new picture *hint, hint*
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 26, 2013 12:33
they are doing well. we have 3 girls and 2 boys, probably. we will have to check when they are older! the girls are the grey one (miss kay) a black one (sadie) and the tiger striped (missy). all of them characters from my FAVORITE show Duck Dynasty. Love that show! i watch it all the time! Anyway! and the boys are the solid black one (Indiana Jones) and the black and white one (Short) Interesting names! i know. now we have 12 cats (only one less then u Lindarielwen) Princess Stripes, Brave, Trudie, Coraline, Missy, Sadie, and Miss Kay are our female. Paul, Luigie, Baby Iege, Indiana Jones (or Jo) and Short (or shorty) are our guys. plus our rabbits, fish, and dog. we are known as the cat farm! no joke! but i still want more animals! i want goats and horses. then i might, Might! be content. probably not. lol i love animals! can u tell?
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 26, 2013 10:56
here u go everyone!
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
on: March 26, 2013 11:00
aaaaw ..... they are soooo cute and boy have they grown!
Aerena100
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 27, 2013 12:54
Legolas, they are adorable! I remember those days with my kittens

And I thought Callie would look good styling some sunglasses, so here she is!
~ Golden eye, fiery scale, a drake of flame guards your mountain, and spells your doom ~ ~ Heirs of Durin, reclaim your throne. Send the beast to his watery tomb ~
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 27, 2013 01:35
he he he. nice one! i should post a picture of Brave in her baby clothes!
Aerena100
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 27, 2013 04:52
Yes, Legolas, you should! Kitty dress-up is adorable (Hoping to see if I can get Fili looking like his dwarf counterpart!)

And speaking of Fili... Caught him and his sister being adorable
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
on: March 27, 2013 08:00
Sweeeet ..........
Ariadwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 27, 2013 09:43
That is so very cute Aerena100! They look like best pals.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 28, 2013 08:14
Legolas23, it will be fun seeing the kittens as they grow.

Aerena100, Callie looks great in sunglasses and Fili and Echo are so cute.

This is kitty breakfast time at my house. The orange one is Kiefer and the one who cannot wait is Legolas, brother of Strider.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
on: March 29, 2013 01:19
HAPPY EASTER CAT LOVERS!

Have a wonderful weekend!
Ariadwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 31, 2013 01:09
Tried to get some recent pics of kitty, but she really did not want to cooperate, so I tried holding her, can't say that worked to well either, but, here it is.

Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 04, 2013 07:08
This is Legolas after a long day of playing and bird watching.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
on: April 04, 2013 11:34
Well, he certainly looks like he had a very busy day.
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 05, 2013 02:14
Ok here u go!!! these are our ladies! the striped one is Missy. The grey one is Miss Kay. The black one is Sadie. (all off of Duck Dynasty! YAY!!!)
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 05, 2013 02:16
Here are our gentlemen! The black one is Indiana Jones and the black and white one is Short (or Shorty). the last one is of their mommma Coraline sitting on all of them at once!!!
LegolasXXXXX
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 05, 2013 02:30
Wow, I should have gone here before lol, these are great pics! My grandma has a marmalade cat named Mrs. Murphy. This cat adores me! So when I go over there I make sure I say hi...and chat with her lol. This cat also talks in short meows, as if she's impatient, but she's usually in a great mood. However, she definitely runs the house lol.
Lindarielwen, I hope that wherever you are it is incredible and filled with all the things that you love. Looking forward to our next meeting.
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 05, 2013 07:13
KITTY HANDWARMER! LOL Who needs to go to walmart to get some, or turn up your heater when you have one of these! (i could be a commercial person! lol)
Image this is Brave (in the picture), my awesome kitty. she is always warm. i am actually on COE in this pic! i have a tiny laptop too!
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
on: April 06, 2013 12:34
My goodness! Have they ever grown and they're too cute for words.
Ariadwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 06, 2013 03:28
Aww! Brave is such cutie!!!
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 06, 2013 05:13
the foot kinda sticking up is the on with one toe. and guess what! we are pretty sure Missy is not a girl! she is a he! so, she is phil.
starofdunedain
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 06, 2013 06:46
My kitty is so sweet. It's pouring rain and she's terrified but instead of hiding under the bed she decided to hide under my legs that I'm resting on the chair. Poor cat is so terrified of everything.
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 06, 2013 08:14
when ever it is raining/storming the cats love to snuggle up on my side.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 10, 2013 11:01
This is my sweet little Kiefer when he was about a month old. He was born under the house next door with his 3 siblings. He fears nothing.
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 11, 2013 03:10
AWWW!!!!!! he is so precious!
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 11, 2013 07:21
Thank you to everyone for sharing your darling kitty photos with us. Don't we all just love to look at their sweet little faces, their sweet little whiskers, their sweet little ears, their sweet little paws, their sweet little tails, their sweet little........oh, you get the picture. We Love Cats!
Aerena100
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 11, 2013 08:04
Speaking of kittens, I found one of when Echo and Fili were little Yeah, it's blurry, but what can we expect from kittens??

From left to right: Echo, Fili, Niarra, and Rayella
<< First34567Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email