Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First3233343536Last >>
Author Topic:
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Linriel clenched her fists in an effort to control her anger. Never in her long life did she witness such treatment at the hands of Elves! Harn came to Mirkwood in an effort to make peace and to help with the rogue Elves. He even offered to lead Thranduil to the rogue camp and for this he is chained and taken to a cell?

Linriel stared at Eleniel. "You suspected Harn of being a traitor? So this is partly your fault! Now you will try to undo this this by talking to the captain of the guard? What if this effort falls on deaf ears? What if the captain of the guard will not help? What if you cannot convince your father of Harn's innocence?"

The Elf maid turned away from Eleniel without waiting for an answer. "And once Harn is freed, it remains to be seen if I will lift a finger to help with the reason we have come to this realm."

Linriel turned around. "Well, let us go. Lead the way!"
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
"Trust me," Eleniel said to Linriel. "The Captain is an old friend of mine. She will help us; like those who dwell in Lothlorien, she honors just treatment of all. Thranduil has a reputation for making rash decision's for the sake of protecting his realm, wether they be good or bad. Come; we must catch Tauriel quickly, lest she leaves to patrol the borders."
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Ella
Council Member
Send Message
The sun was rising in the horizon. The day was waking up as the birds started to sing and a light breeze blew in the air. Ella woke up and found Fili seated near her. It was about some time she left her companions to find her way to Erebor. However, she couldn’t reach there yet and her heart was heavy in sorrow for leaving her friends. It was almost impossible to find them now since she left them for some time.

“Moring Ella. How do you feel?” Fili asked.

She smiled and nodded. She sat near him and they began braiding each other’s hair. The death of her loved one and her son was still in her mind, but somehow she missed home.

“I think I will return to Mirkwood.” She whispered, touching the dark jewel in her chest. “I cannot go alone, my dear Fíli.”

Fíli looked at her understanding her decision. They finished the braids in silence and stood up. Looking at each other, they nodded and rode their horses, back to Mirkwood, where she didn’t go for a long time.

After days of riding, they finally stood in the gates of Thranduil’s palace. Taking Fíli with her made things difficult, though she knew she could persuade the king.

“I am Ella and I am returning home. I bring a friend with me, so please, lead me to king Thranduil, please.” She asked one of the guards.

“Ella, you are back!” An elf shouted running in her direction. It was her childhood friend, Gelmir.

“My dear friend!” She smiled and hugged him.

Some hours later, after a great conversation about their lives, he led them to the king, how was with a unfriendly expression. They knelt down before him and Ella spoke.

“Thranduil, my lord. I have returned home and I seek shelter for me and my friend Fíli.”

He gazed at her coldly and replied.

“I know what you did after you left, friend of the dwarves, friend of Erebor. You birthed a child, a dwarf. Is there any greatest dishonor? You can stay, though I truly doubt anyone will help you here. Everyone knows your name; everyone knows what you have become.”

She stood up and grabbed Fili’s hand. “Let us go.” She was angry and Fíli was tense. That wasn’t a good idea after all. Some guards walked in and grabbed the dwarf leading him to the cells.

“What are you doing? Have you just gone mad? What did he do?” She yelled.

“I said you could stay. He is a dwarf; did you really think I would let him walk freely?”

A deep rage filled her chest and she walked away furiously. She truly regretted going there. Now Fíli was a prisoner and she was alone.
Walking through the great corridors, she found a great place where she could sit and smoke. She lightened her smoking pipe and grabbed her necklace. Staring at the jewel she remembered all the times she had back from the day she met all those friends, who helped in the worst moment of her life. And there she sat, alone. Tears began flowing from her eyes. She was an elf from Mirkwood and when she finally returned home, she wasn’t welcome. She wasn’t welcome in Erebor. She had no home, no family, she lost her friends.

Suddenly, she saw two elves running and preoccupied. She stood up, still holding her smoking pipe.

“Linriel!” Her eyes were full of tears, as she just ran to her. “Herinya! Áni apsenë!” (My lady! Forgive me! She wanted to hold her yet she was afraid. She left her long ago and returning might not be welcomed.

[Edited on 07/05/2014 by Ella]
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Eleniel watched as Linriel raced towards a dwarf, plan forgotten. A dwarf? Eleniel thought. What is a dwarf doing in Mirkwood?

She walked towards the two friends and did her best to smile. "I am Eleniel," She said to the dwarf, "Friend of Linriel and the others. Who might you be?"
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Thranduil had not graced Meri or Beri with a single glance, let alone a word, but an attendant or member of council or at least someone who made it clear that they were more important and were wasting there time. He was the sort of elf that remembers every single misdeed ever committed, so it was possible that he also knew why the cousins had left Mirkwood.

"Your companion will be questioned by the King or perhaps an attendant of his, so that he may find out why his son is injured. The human boy will be healed and eventually sent on his way. As for the two of you, I believe it is very unlikely that you know anything of importance, and as such you shall simply be leaving in the morning, with suitable, ah, provisions. I suggest you do not come back. You are not welcome here in our peaceful society, especially not now. If you leave immediately you will avoid any further consequences for these incidents," the elf droned on, staring serenely at some point above their heads.

The cousins looked at each other in confusion. They had never been ordered to leave before, it was simply a case of strong suggestions. And now they were to leave without their friends? Meri was determined not to leave until Harn was completely healed, and she refused to be separated from the rest of them again.

Beri curtseyed politely, and Meri did the same, carefully keeping her face clear of emotion. They walked along the corridor, and when Meri felt that she was out of earshot she started running until she found a door outside, stumbled out into a courtyard with a few trees, and clamped her hand over her mouth to stifle the scream rising in her throat. She had never expected an easy life, but she had just lost too much now. Now was the time to stand her ground. She would run no longer. She was so caught up in her thoughts that she didn't notice the sound of footsteps behind her.

Beri was not behind Meri when she ran. Instead the dark-haired elf walked slowly and quietly through the corridors, turning this way and that, not caring where her route might lead her. Her bare feet made no sound on the hard stone. She came to an abrupt stop as the corridor ended. She looked around. There were doors on either side. She stepped through the door on her right. It was a medium sized room, with bare wooden tables and a thin layer of dust on every surface. She walked towards another, smaller door, careful not to leave footprints. She stepped through the door into another bare room, hardly big enough to stand up in. She closed the door, and once her eyes had adjusted to the dark she sat down and curled up into a tight ball on the floor, hugging her knees.
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Harn sat in the darkness. A scuffle caught his attention. Two Elves leading a dwarf entered his cell. The dwarf cursed at them but turned and raised an eyebrow.
"Looks like I'm not the only one in here," the dwarf addressed him.
Harn nodded miserably.
"Hey is that a bandage. They put you in here wounded," the dwarf exclaimed.
Harn backed away eyeing the dwarf warily.
"Here I just want to look at your shoulder your hurt boy," the dwarf said.
Harn lashed out with his legs when the dwarf neared him.
"I won't hurt you boy," the dwarf said as if he was trying to catch a wild horse.
Harn backed into the corner still eyeing him.
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Linriel stared with disbelief at the beautiful Elf maid who called her name. "Ella? Ella? My friend! Elen sila lumenn omentielvo! Mana caral sinome?" A star shines upon the hour of our meeting. What are you doing here?

Tears of joy fell from Linriel's eyes as she held Ella close. "I hoped with all my heart that we would find each other again." said Linriel to Ella. "So much has happened since last we spoke." Linriel reached out and brushed a tear from Ella's face. "How happy I am to see you."

Linriel noticed Eleniel standing nearby and made a quick introduction. "Eleniel, this is Ella. We traveled together and fought many orcs as we..." Linriel stopped and looked at Ella. "Where is Fili? Has he gone to Erebor?"
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Ella
Council Member
Send Message
“My lady; my dear friend! I am so, so sorry. I was so selfish.” She held her tight. The elf maiden lightened her heart.

As they looked at each other and Linriel brushed away Ella’s tears. “There is so much you need to tell me, my friend.” She felt so guilty yet so happy to see her friend again. “Hantanyel”(I thank thee)

Noticing she was still holding her smoking pipe, Ella continued to smoke as Linriel introduced the other elf. “I apologize for my manners. My name is Ella, from here, Mirkwood, friend of the dwarves. Pleased to meet you, my lady.”

When her friend mentioned Fili, she became clearly revolted and tightened her fists. “We wanted to return to Erebor, yet I did not have the strength. When we tried to find you it was too late, so I thought coming home.” She paused trying to calm down. “Fili came with me all along, but the mighty Thranduil” she continued, pronouncing the last words with irony. “Held him prisoner. I am still thinking on a way to get him out of there. I am not welcomed here, even if this is my birthplace. ”

She stopped for a moment. “But at least I found you. What are you doing here? Where are the others?”

In a cell, Fili found a human boy wounded. He tried to help but he was too scared and too hurt. Giving up on him he sat in a corner and took his smoking pipe. First of all, looked around to make sure no elf saw him smoking. Then, he lighted it and felt a relief. That was the reason he hated elves. He was doing everything for Ella, one of them, and they treated him the way they did.

“The name’s Fili. How about you, lad?”
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
"There has been a great misunderstanding upon my part," Eleniel said, nodding at Ella. "I mistrusted a new companion of ours and spoke to Thrnaduil of it. Things are now out of control here. I have a family member who is high up in Thranduil's council who will be able to help us, but first we must free Harn. Your friend Fili, I assume, we can also rescue. But first we must see to the Captain of the Guard, who is a friend of mine. Come quickly!"
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
“The name’s Fili. How about you, lad?”

"They call me Harn," he said tensely.

He watched curiously as Fili pulled out a stick with a bowl at the end, filled it with some sort of dried leaves, and lit it. He had heard of those who suck on a stick and breath smoke. Curious he crawled closer.
"What are you doing?" he asked nodding at the thing in the dwarf's hands.
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Meri tensed as a hand was placed on her shoulder. She looked behind her to see an unfamiliar face. The other elf smiled.
"Do not be alarmed," she said, "I will not hurt you. I do not agree with what the King says. I think you are honest people who have suffered many hardships to come this far, and should be treated as guests rather than possible enemies."
Meri said nothing. She was studying the other elf. She had long dark hair, dark eyes, and simple clothing. Probably a maid. She let the elf lead her through the palace to a door leading out to the forest.
"This path will take you away from Mirkwood. Your friends have gathered in the open area along the corridor to the right and through the last door. The boy is being kept in a room down those stairs," the elf maid said, pointing to some doors. "There is only one room down there, you cannot miss it. Which path you take is your choice." The elf disappeared through one of the many doors, leaving Meri standing there, unsure of which route to take. Should she go and talk to her friends, or give Harn some company?
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Linriel took Ella's hands. "So much has happened since last we spoke. We have learned Iellwen is traveling with a band of orcs and Adonnenniel has chosen to stay in Lorien. Another in our party, Aragil, simply left. Thurinlass, well, we have no word of him. Meri and Beri are here, somewhere, in these halls. I am here with Eleniel at the request of Thranduil. Help was needed and we arrived posthaste only to see one of our party, a human boy, get bound and cast into a cell. And now you tell me Fili is a prisoner as well?"

Anger filled Linriel's heart. None of this was making sense. She looked at Eleniel. "We now have no choice. Take us to your friend."

She turned to Ella. "We will find out why all this is happening. Something is terribly wrong here. Let us go." Linriel held tightly to Ella's hand as they began to follow Eleniel.
Ella
Council Member
Send Message
Ella listened carefully the short resume of her journey since they had separated. Yet, they crossed their paths again and she didn’t believe it was a mere coincidence. After hearing about the King’s actions, she felt truly disgusted.

“This is madness! Just like the tales from old that I used to hear back in Erebor.” She shook her head and looked to the recently met elf.

For what she had understood, she knew someone who could help them, yet she didn’t trust all the elves that were from the guard of Mirkwood. Linriel held her hand and they began running. Ella smiled, happy for being with her again. The dark jewel in her chest reflected the pale lights. She would rescue her friend Fili for sure.

~

In the cell, the dwarf was furious. Yet the human boy approached him and asked him what was that. He laughed so hard he couldn't breath.

"This is a smoking pipe with tobacco inside and I'm smoking, laddie."

[Edited on 07/08/2014 by Ella]
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Linriel was so overjoyed to be with Ella once again that for a moment she forgot what brought them together. She held Ella's hand and laughed as they ran. "When we have some time to rest, Ella, you and I will have a smoke together. I have a pipe of my own now. It was a gift and I treasure it fully. I also have a bit of Old Toby."

Linriel's thoughts turned to Aragil and she wondered how he and Isil were faring. I will always wish them well.

Turning serious, Linriel called to Eleniel. "Are you sure this friend of yours can be trusted? It seems Mirkwood is not the place any of us remember."
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
"This is a smoking pipe with tobacco inside and I'm smoking, laddie."
Harn sat intently watching the dwarf, smoke.
"Why are you here," he asked curiously.
"I'm a dwarf lad and that's reason enough for these Elves.You?"
"They call me a traitor and one whom I thought cared betrayed me," he replied softly.
Just then the sound of quick and light footsteps came echoing down the cells.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Linriel went to Harn's cell. She reached into her pouch and pulled out a small packet and gave it to Harn through the cell door. "Harn, take this lembas. It will keep you nourished until we set you free...and we will set you free."

She saw Ella at the next cell talking to Fili and she went to them. "Fili, such a sad day it is that we should meet again this way." She reached her hand through the bars and held Fili's shoulder. "We will get you out of this cell, of this do not doubt."

Linriel turned to Eleniel. "Is your friend meeting us here? Where is she? We must put a stop to this disgrace."

[Edited on 07/08/2014 by Lindarielwen]
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
"Are you sure this friend of yours can be trusted? It seems Mirkwood is not the place any of us remember."

"Yes, she can be trusted," Eleniel said. "Her views rarely coincide with the King, and I am sure she will hear my plea."

Linriel passed lembas through to Fili and Harn. Eleniel looked up the hall to see if Tauriel had arrived yet, and was waiting in the shadows. I will give her five minutes, Eleniel thought, and then I will go search for her.
Ella
Council Member
Send Message
Ella laughed hearing Linriel talking about her Old Toby and her new smoking pipe.

“I was wondering where you started to smoke, my friend.” She laughed while they were running.

Finally, they arrived to the cells and Ella ran to Fili. Passing their hands through the bars they held them in silence. She looked to him and quietly said “Fili, I will get you out of there. I found Linriel again and her friend can help us.” She passed her hand through is long hair and smiled. “Worry not. Erebor we shall reach when this is over.”

Linriel approached and spoke, holding his shoulder. Fili smiled to her. “Aye, I know it. I truly feel happy to see you again, Linriel.”

Ella stood up as they talked, still wary about that elf who hadn’t arrived yet.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Eleniel walked up towards the next leval, trying to see if Tauriel was there. she wasn't. Eleniel looked back down at her friends, who didn't seen to see that she had stepped away.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Harn dropped the lembas as if it was hot iron. For a moment hurt, pain, and hatred showed in his eyes then he crawled back into the darkest corner of the cell. A plainly dressed Elf walked up behind Eleniel.
"Mae g'ovannen mellon nin."
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Eleniel turned. "Tauriel!" she cried. "It has been a long time, my friend!"

Tauriel was dressed more plainly than usual; a black cloak covered her arms and worn hunting boots were laced up to her calves.

"It seems that you have once again found trouble, mellon," she said, although with a smile. She leaned against an empty cell. "Come, tell me what has befallen you."

Eleniel introduced her companions, including Harn and Fili, and then breifly explained what had happened to them so far. When she got to the part about her suspecting Harn and then telling the King, Eleniel's face turne grave.

"That was a mistake, my friend," She said, looking at a fingernail. Eleniel could see that it was split; dried blood was cemented in the crack. "If you had suspicions, you should have said them only to your friends. You know how the king can be."

Eleniel nodded. "Now we need to free Harn and the dwarf Fili. In order to clear their names, I must see my father. He can convince the council to look no further for them."
Ella
Council Member
Send Message
A She-Elf appeared and Ella looked at her wary. Then, she looked at Fili and held his hand tight. After Eleniel finished she spoke, still holding the dwarf’s hand.

“How exactly are you going to help us, Tauriel?” She spoke those words coldly.

Ella changed a lot since she had live in Erebor and coming back to Mirkwood, her home, had only made her grow less fond of those who lived there. She was wearing a crimson dress and her majestic fur coat, made by dwarves, proudly. She looked more like a dwarf maiden than an elf and her appearance reflected her insides.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Tauriel looked at Ella. "I will free the dwarf Fili and Harn, should eleniel be better able to explain to me her plan. I have no doubt of harn's innocence and see no wrong that has done."

Eleniel nodded in agreement with Tauriel. "Ella, you can stay here and be assured that no wrong is doen to Fili and Harn under Tauriel's watch, should you so wish. Linriel will come with me to see my father, if she wishes."
Ella
Council Member
Send Message
Ella stepped to the new elf and made Fili stood up looking as well to her. Then, she turned to Eleniel.

“I will stay, yes.” Glancing to Taruiel she continued. “I am afraid for him. I will never let him happen what happened to my Kili and to my son.” After this, she turned to Linriel and smiled whispering “Please do hurry, my friend. I do not trust this elf and I would not like to stay here much longer.”

Fili didn’t like her as well. And hearing Ella’s words about his brother and nephew made him sad and angry. As her friend approached him, he held her shoulder and gave her some tobacco.

“C’mon Ella, let us smoke together while we wait.”
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Harn crawled back into the light and almost retreated again when he saw an Elf talking to Fili and, smoking. He felt confused and the pain was running down his arm.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Linriel was dismayed at Harn's actions and she knelt close to the cell door. "Harn, the lembas is for nourishment and you are injured. Please try to eat." She reached her hand in the cell, just as a gesture to Harn. "I will be back to set you free."

It saddened Linriel to see how Harn was being treated. He came here of his own free will to help and this is his reward... Linriel was also dismayed that Fili was being held. Another one who came to help and is put in a cell.

She turned to Tauriel. "You must realize that by now, I am wary of help coming from this land. But we have no choice except to trust you for now. I will go with Eleniel while you remain here with Ella."

"Ella, we will find out why Thranduil is behaving in such a way. He is not being rational." Linriel squeezed Ella's hand. "Be strong. We will return as quickly as we can."

Eleniel and Linriel dashed off to find Eleniel's father. "I am sorry for my frustration earlier. This is certainly not what any of us expected. I do not understand Thranduil's actions." Linriel paused. "I wonder if any of this has to do with the rogue Elves."

An uneasy feeling came upon Linriel but she focused on the task at hand.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Eleniel and Linriel began to walk away from the dungeon leval.

"I am sorry for my frustration earlier. This is certainly not what any of us expected. I do not understand Thranduil's actions," Linriel said as they continued off.

"I do not claim to know the King's actions or mind either," Eleniel said in reply to her friends' apology. "But assure you, if I was not here with you, his punishment have been much more severe."

They coninued to go up in levals until the stone turned from grey to white and sunlight could be seen coming through windows.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Linriel walked in silence next to Eleniel. What is going on here? Thranduil calls for aid then imprisons those who would come to help. Harn offered to take Thranduil to the rogue camp and for this he is put into a cell. Why?

The air started to get fresher and sunlight came streaming in.

"How will your father be able to help, Eleniel? How long has it been since you have spoken to him?" asked Linriel.
Ella
Council Member
Send Message
Linriel gave strength through words to the Elf dressed like a dwarf. She smiled and nodded as she watched them going away. The young man in the next cell was feeling bad and Ella and Fili noticed.

“You must be Harn.” She smiled, trying to comfort him. “I am Ella, friend of the dwarves of Erebor. You should rest while you are in there. They are going to take you away from there. Worry not.”

Then, she turned to Tauriel. She had seen her in her youth, long ago, when she used to live in the great halls of Thranduil’s palace. However, she wasn’t anyone of importance and so Tauriel probably didn’t know her. Yet, the words from the King echoed in her mind

“I know what you did after you left, friend of the dwarves, friend of Erebor. You birthed a child, a dwarf. Is there any greatest dishonor? You can stay, though I truly doubt anyone will help you here. Everyone knows your name; everyone knows what you have become.”

Maybe he was only saying that so she felt alone despite it was true most of them would know her name for sure. She asked Fili a moment and approached Tauriel, seeking answers.

“Tell me, Captain of the Guard, “ She started only whispering. “when did Thranduil become like this? When did you all started to deny someone of your kin, just because she was a friend of dwarves?” It was clear she was talking about herself and she wanted to know what Tauriel knew about her.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message

“Tell me, Captain of the Guard,when did Thranduil become like this? When did you all started to deny someone of your kin, just because she was a friend of dwarves?” Ella asked.

Tauriel looked at the maiden with pity. "It is not only you that he harbors distaste of, Dwarf-Friend," she said. "It is of anything unknown, anything new, anything that he cannot control. It happens to all who care deeply about something or someone."

"How will your father be able to help, Eleniel? How long has it been since you have spoken to him?" asked Linriel.

"It has been many a year," Eleniel said truthfully. "But I can tell you honestly that he will help me. He is a close friend of Thranduil's and an honored member of his court."

The two Elves worked their way up into the Eastward wing. Eleniel walked to the furthest door, the one that she remembered to be his from her youth. She took a deep breath, and knocked.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
"Aye that is my name," Harn responded to Ella.
He crawled back avoiding the other Elf's gaze leaving the wafer untouched. He glanced down momentary onto to see a red and growing stain on the white bandage. I wonder if that healer really had any say in my being well he thought. His vision was blurring and his shoulder was throbbing. Slowly, his head slumped against his chest. Just before the inky blackness enveloped him he heard the Elves conversing. Then there was nothing.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
The two Elf maids stood silently as they waited for Eleniel's father to open the door to his chamber.

If he does not help us, what will we do? How can we free Harn and Fili from the cells in which they are unjustly being held?

Linriel and Eleniel heard soft footsteps approaching the door from the other side.
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Beri awoke with a clear mind. She stood up and left the room, leaving as few traces of her presence as possible. She no longer had any ties to Mirkwood, and she had decided that although she should respect the King, she did not have to do what he ordered. She would not leave, and instead she would petition for Harn's release. She knew that she would not immediately be granted an audience with him, so she conversed with a rather reluctant attendant.

Meri did not go to see Harn, or to join her friends. She wanted to know why they were treated with such mistrust, so she found a council member who was willing to speak to her, and asked of the situation in Mirkwood.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Eleniel's heart throbbed as shadows crpt eneath her father's door. It finally opened, soundless upon it's hinges. Ina matter of moments, Eleniel was staring at a face remnicent of her own.

"Yes?" He asked.

Eleniel pulled off her hood. "Father," she said. "We need your help."
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
The door opened and Eleniel removed her hood to speak to her father. Linriel remained outside the room but her heart nearly stopped when she heard the voice of Eleniel's father.

No! No! This cannot be! The Elf maid stepped into the room and almost fell to the ground.

There before her stood Eleniel's father. It was Bildarion!

Bildarion moved towards his daughter when a gasp made him turn. The Elf Lord found himself looking into the bewildered eyes of the maid who still had his heart.

"Linriel!" he gasped. He moved towards her but stopped when Linriel held up her hands. She looked at him and found herself thinking of what used to be. But no, now was not the time.

"Bildarion, this is not what either of us expected but we will not discuss this now. We are in dire need of help. Listen to your daughter."

They stared at each other for a moment. "You are correct. The matter at hand is more important." Bildarion replied.

He went to his daughter. "Eleniel, it has been some time since last we spoke and now with this turn of events, we have much to discuss. But tell me, child, what has happened? What has brought you here at such a time? It has been said that Thranduil sent for aid but I never expected it to be you. You said you needed my help. What can I do to help you?"

Linriel stood in silence as Eleniel spoke but could not keep her eyes from the Elf who would have been her husband.
<< First3233343536Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email