Welcome Guest 

Register

12345Last >>
Author Topic:
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM is still the same.
“That there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo… and it’s worth fighting for.” – Sam “Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.” – Galadriel
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM looks suspiciously like a certain someone from Tolkien's world...
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM is a beautiful creature that I am afraid of in real life.
And I will live to carry Your compassion, to love a world that's broken, to be Your hands and feet, and I will give with the life that I've been given, and go beyond religion to see the world be changed by the power of Your name. ~Lincoln Brewster
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
TAAM has been the same since I became a mod.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM always gets me distracted when Im posting in the Dragon Eggspedition because of all the swirly colors...*sparkle*
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
LegolasXXXXX
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM reminds me of an elegant music video setting in which the heroine plays violin.
Lindarielwen, I hope that wherever you are it is incredible and filled with all the things that you love. Looking forward to our next meeting.
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM has an eye which is either grey or blue or violet.
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM makes me want to run my fingers in it's fur.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM is the same as always. (And sparkly)
“That there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo… and it’s worth fighting for.” – Sam “Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.” – Galadriel
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
And the same it shall always be..

TAAM is very sweet and pretty.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
LegolasXXXXX
Council Member
Send Message
I love how my avatar is so hard to describe

TAAM is so serene
Lindarielwen, I hope that wherever you are it is incredible and filled with all the things that you love. Looking forward to our next meeting.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM has a hypnotic stare.
Gilrin
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM is very sparkly and distracting
13 Powers do the Witches claim. Their right to lineage by Hecate's name. Tie a knot and say the words, or hand on head- the blessing conferred.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Welcome to the CoE and welcome to the games, Gilrin. It is nice that your first post is with us..

TAAM has a wonderful wolf depicted in it.
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM is the daughter of the lead singer of Aerosmith XD
"A sprinter learning to wait."
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
LOL!! Yep, she is.

TAAM likes to be playful.
Gilrin
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM is gorgeous
13 Powers do the Witches claim. Their right to lineage by Hecate's name. Tie a knot and say the words, or hand on head- the blessing conferred.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM is holding something that glows but I cannot tell what it is.
Gilrin
Council Member
Send Message
(it's a faerie )

TAAM has a sparkly headdress
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I believe in faeries. I had many in Ohio but none in Florida so far.

TAAM is of great interest to me.

[Edited on 11/26/2013 by Lindarielwen]
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM is still the same.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Gilrin
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM is beautiful and mysterious
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM is someone I have not seen on CoE yet. Welcome, Gilrin!
"Fantasy is escapist, and that is its glory. If a soldier is imprisoned by the enemy, don’t we consider it his duty to escape?. . .If we value the freedom of mind and soul, if we’re partisans of liberty, then it’s our plain duty to escape, and to take as many people with us as we can!"
Gilrin
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM is very handsome
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM is most adorable.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM has perfect hair and make-up. Wish it could be me!
Gilrin
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM is dark, mysterious and beautiful
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM is so beautiful I just want to smoosh her....that is a good thing.
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM has a very pale background.
Gilrin
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM is adorable
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM is quite interesting.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM reminds me that Aragorn is unavailable...
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM looks like gothic romantic art.
And I will live to carry Your compassion, to love a world that's broken, to be Your hands and feet, and I will give with the life that I've been given, and go beyond religion to see the world be changed by the power of Your name. ~Lincoln Brewster
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM has a lovely colour of hair.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM is so cute!
12345Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email