Welcome Guest 

Register

12345Last >>
Author Topic:
Gilrin
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM makes me want to learn violin
13 Powers do the Witches claim. Their right to lineage by Hecate's name. Tie a knot and say the words, or hand on head- the blessing conferred.
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM is hard to read.
"A sprinter learning to wait."
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM loves to play peek-a-boo.

[Edited on 12/04/2013 by Lindarielwen]
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM is seven years old? Or eight?
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM is awesome! And it still needs to be changed to the Grinch...
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Gilrin
Council Member
Send Message
EthelynnGreenleaf said:TAAM is hard to read.

It says...

"I am a Witch.

Therefore, it is logical and natural to assume that I am evil to the core, and solely aim to ritualistically sacrifice you to Satan, to torch your house, eat your children for supper, and your dog for dessert.

Don't flatter yourself"

TAAM scares me a little lol
13 Powers do the Witches claim. Their right to lineage by Hecate's name. Tie a knot and say the words, or hand on head- the blessing conferred.
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
^^^That's cool Gilrin
TAAM is really deep.
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM is a semi-attractive guy from 1D I think Liam is the cutest
"Fantasy is escapist, and that is its glory. If a soldier is imprisoned by the enemy, don’t we consider it his duty to escape?. . .If we value the freedom of mind and soul, if we’re partisans of liberty, then it’s our plain duty to escape, and to take as many people with us as we can!"
rhodilwen
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM is a dwarf that is not my favorite from the movie. (sorry, I know this is heresy. =P)
The men of the east may spell the stars/ and times and triumphs mark/ But the men signed with the cross of Christ/ go gaily in the dark- G.K. Chesterton ~Member of the Realm of Ulmo~ http://clairembanschbach.wordpress.com/
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
Haha it's ok. I just think he's cute

TAAM looks like a really pretty illustration, though I can't tell what it is... *squints and looks closer at the computer screen*
"Fantasy is escapist, and that is its glory. If a soldier is imprisoned by the enemy, don’t we consider it his duty to escape?. . .If we value the freedom of mind and soul, if we’re partisans of liberty, then it’s our plain duty to escape, and to take as many people with us as we can!"
rhodilwen
Council Member
Send Message
It's a picture of Eomer and his son. I'll have to remember who the artist is and link you to the full size pic

TAAM is looking very intense today

http://gold-seven.deviantart.com/art/Sons-of-Rohan-32693998

[Edited on 12/05/2013 by rhodilwen]
The men of the east may spell the stars/ and times and triumphs mark/ But the men signed with the cross of Christ/ go gaily in the dark- G.K. Chesterton ~Member of the Realm of Ulmo~ http://clairembanschbach.wordpress.com/
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM has good use of colour.

Wow, I sounded very arty there didn't I!
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM is one of my favorite animals
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM is from One Direction?

Lol, autocorrect turned that into "destruction" and now I can't stop giggling.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM is still of an epic looking girl playing violin in front of a moon, and it still needs to be the Grinch Ahem ahem
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
rhodilwen
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM is from a movie that I very much enjoyed and want to hijack from my younger sister to watch again.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM is to guys that look like they are ready for battle.
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM is my third favorite character from Rise of the Guardians. My first is the ever-so-famous Jack Frost and my second is the Tooth Fairy.
"While you're doing fine, there's some people and I, who have a really tough time getting through this life so excuse us while we sing to the sky." -Twenty One Pilots
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM is quite possibly the hottest guy in the world making an adorable face
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM hopefully has a lot of lines in The Desolation of Smaug.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM... is schparkly! It schparkles! Like a schparkleator! A schparkkalator gator!
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM looks so peaceful...
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM looks evil and majestic at the same time
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM has stayed the same for a while. (YAY!)
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM is the same unchanging beautiful sparkly Arwen it's always been.

I don't know if I ever told you, Lindarielwen...in my mind you always look like Arwen.
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Yep, in my mind too!

TAAM has a BEARD! Wow! Shocker, that one! It must represent you then.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
In my mind, too! Do you have dark hair?

TAAM looks like a cute little baby...
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Goodness, how sweet you all are! I consider my hair to be light brown.

TAAM makes me long for the Full Moon.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Yeah Wolfie, I have a beard. Riiiiiight.

TAAM has a beautiful sparkly crown thing that I wish I had...
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM is Santa.... DUH
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
It's funny when you all change your avatar because then the reply makes no sense...Of course, there is no worry about my avatar changing,

TAAM can play more than one instrument.
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM is still looking at me. Even if I move around, or hide under my desk. Like one of those pictures with the hands that always seem to be pointing at you, no matter where you stand.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Oh, I had to laugh at that one, Wolfie!

TAAM makes me think how endangered the wolves are and how much they need to be protected.
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM should change or something…
"While you're doing fine, there's some people and I, who have a really tough time getting through this life so excuse us while we sing to the sky." -Twenty One Pilots
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM is a photo I took hahahaaa
12345Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email