Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First23456Last >>
Author Topic:
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Nice photo, it made me think of Bucklebury Ferry.

TAAM never plays guitar off-key.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM has a very serious and intense stare
"Fantasy is escapist, and that is its glory. If a soldier is imprisoned by the enemy, don’t we consider it his duty to escape?. . .If we value the freedom of mind and soul, if we’re partisans of liberty, then it’s our plain duty to escape, and to take as many people with us as we can!"
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM looks like he's enjoying himself.
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM would probably have me on the list on the top... hee hee
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Awhile back, Wolfie said about Lindarielwen's avi...

TAAM is still looking at me. Even if I move around, or hide under my desk. Like one of those pictures with the hands that always seem to be pointing at you, no matter where you stand.

And I just wanted you all to know that I got up out of my seat and stood at various points in the room, and it is true.

TAAM is something I'd like to see in real life.

[Edited on 12/14/2013 by findemaxam48]
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM is pretty cool. I love the dress and it just looks AWESOME!!!
"A sprinter learning to wait."
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I, as well, stood up and moved around. It is true! The eyes of my avatar really do follow you around. And I swear, they blinked!

TAAM is of a beautiful young woman.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM is sadly NOT in the Desolation of Smaug
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM has blue hair...
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM has changed yet again...excuse me, I must go bang my head on my desk.
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM will FOREVER be the same!!! excuse me, I must go bang my head on my desk.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM used to be a girl with blue hair! excuse me, I must go bang my head on my desk.
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM... er... hmm... what has not been said? There is nothing more to say about TAAM. It is just so awesome that it takes my words away? Breath away? Fingers away, because it's typing? One of those, anyways.
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Wolfie, you are a dear! No, you are a wolf!

TAAM needs to have my fingers in it's fur.
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM would suprise me SO much if it changed! I'd probably FAINT!!!
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I would faint as well.

If TAAM changes again, I will faint!
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
I wonder how many people are hoping that TAAM changes so they can have more to say about it in this thread
"Fantasy is escapist, and that is its glory. If a soldier is imprisoned by the enemy, don’t we consider it his duty to escape?. . .If we value the freedom of mind and soul, if we’re partisans of liberty, then it’s our plain duty to escape, and to take as many people with us as we can!"
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Just always say it is sparkly, that will do just fine..

Hmmm...do you suppose TAAM bleaches his hair?
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
He probably does, Lindarielwen. Kili was better...

TAAM remains as beautiful and sparkly as it always has been.

By the way, I didn't want to change my avatar. My sister keeps Smauging me.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
That is why I will not play that game..

TAAM me is...um...well, I do not know what it is.
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
lol it's a creepy old lady from Emperor's New Groove

I wish I could find a sparkly avatar like TAAM, or at least one that moves like that
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
I'm considering stop posting in there...it is Yzma from The Emperor's New Groove.

TAAM is a singer dude.

[Edited on 12/18/2013 by Mareth_Ravenlock]
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM is wearing a lovely shade of purple to match her face

[Edited on 12/19/2013 by lotrelessar94]
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
My avatar came from the avatar pool that used to be here. If you find posts from pre-2006, you will see a lot of moving avatars. That is one reason why I will never change it, she is irreplacable.

TAAM appears to be singing.
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
Lindarielwen, I did not know that! I will appreciate Arwen and your refusal to change her

TAAM is a very historic part of CoE and will never be changed because she is one-of-a-kind
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Aw, what a nice thing to say!

My guess is that TAAM will be changed by the New Year.
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
lol maybe... I don't think so, unless someone gives me a better person to change it to

The eyes of TAAM DO follow me wherever I move!!!! The stories are true!!!
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I see you!

TAAM must have a really good voice.
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
I dont know what to say about TAAM
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
LOL! You needn't say anything!

What is TAAM doing with his hands?
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
TAAM must be really special because it never changes.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I love my avatar.

TAAM is a kitty wearing antlers with ornaments hanging from it. I bet it changes soon..
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM is flashing some sort of code - now if only I knew Morse ...
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
LOL!

TAAM is the delightful wizard, Gandalf.
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM is the prettiest Elf in Middle Earth, or is she not in Middle Earth anymore?

<< First23456Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email