Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First1314151617Last >>
Author Topic:
Alexanda
Council Member
Send Message
Woo! New people! Let's do this! *picks up a good pillow*
Eglerio Eru o I gely bân siriar. (Praise God from Whom all blessing flow)
Nrogara
Council Member
Send Message
*laughs wicked laugh* let's get em' Mareth. *charges with wild war cry and a double ended pillow lightsaber* prepare to be fluffed, you fools! And of course Beren is on OUR side, silly. Right? RIGHT?
Image Image
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Grins and runs after nearest unsuspecting person* *slashes with blue pillow lightsaber*
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
*Slashes back at Mareth* Have you abandoned me Rhodilwen? *Throws feather grenade in front of unsuspecting Nrogara, who is rushing at me.*
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
rhodilwen
Council Member
Send Message
(study break!) *dodges feathers from grenade* draws just a regular pillow saber and attacks Nrogra* Dark and sinister woman, have at thee!!
The men of the east may spell the stars/ and times and triumphs mark/ But the men signed with the cross of Christ/ go gaily in the dark- G.K. Chesterton ~Member of the Realm of Ulmo~ http://clairembanschbach.wordpress.com/
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Runs to Nrogara's aid* Nay, have at thee, o thou...foul creature of the absyss! [Just kidding, Rhodil.]
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
*Chases after Mareth* You'll find that foul creatures of the abyss are never conquered.
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Alexanda
Council Member
Send Message
*Pulls out a green pillow lightsaber* Much to learn, you still have *charges* *pauses* whose side am I on?
rhodilwen
Council Member
Send Message
Ummm...cenor's and mine, right? *continues fencing Nrogra. Gets pushed back towards the pool* Aww man! not again! *teeters on the edge* *addresses Nrogra* You're very good. But there is something you don't know..."
The men of the east may spell the stars/ and times and triumphs mark/ But the men signed with the cross of Christ/ go gaily in the dark- G.K. Chesterton ~Member of the Realm of Ulmo~ http://clairembanschbach.wordpress.com/
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Let me guess, Rhodil. You are not left-handed?

Whoever doesn't get Beren gets Alex, I guess. *turns to face Cenor*
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
*Slaps Mareth silly when she turns around* Lets see two hands are better than one Rhodil.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Is slapped silly* Humph. *attempts to return the favor, but Cenor evades me* Why you....*chases after Cenor*
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
*doges Mareth's pillow* *runs off* You cant catch me haha
Alexanda
Council Member
Send Message
*Draws another lightsaber and jumps in front of Cenor, who happens to be the closest to me* Hah! I've got you now!
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Oh drat *wields pillow sword* Rhodilwen we get only one hand and he isn't around very much. *Sets off feather bomb enclosing myself with feathers and hiding me from my enemies[by the way Alexanda I like your (I think it is a)signature.)
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Yeah, signature.

So, does that mean you are on our team, Alex? *grins and runs after Rhodil before she can come to Cenor's aid*
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
*Sneaks out of pillow cloud* *wallops Mareth then dissapears in qillow cloud*
Beren_Onehand
Council Member
Send Message
"I do believe that I have failed to take sides in this pillow proverbial battle royale! To whit, I shall now make my own side!" *begins again with dual pillows and then realizes that he only has one hand!!!* "Horrors! I shall have to rethink my strategy!"
"All we have to decide, is what to do with the time that is given to us"
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Humph. This is not working out so well. *leans against the wall* *waits to Cenor comes out again*
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
*Pillow cloud settles stands across the room Mareth* eek.
Alexanda
Council Member
Send Message
*Taps Cenor on the shoulder* Looking for something? *draped in a pillow-white cloak, attacks Cenor*
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
*Swings pillow desperately* Rhodiwen where are you *sees Mareth coming across the room* EEK
Nrogara
Council Member
Send Message
*spits out feathers from grenade* well, my friend, there is also something YOU do not know: I have TWO! *whips out second pillow sword, and has at rhodilwen* You're next, Cenor. *evil laughter* NO ONE CAN STOP US NOW!! Even if Beren did turn mad man and abandon ranks... oh wait, he was always mad XD
Image Image
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Humph. I can't very well attack Cenor now. Two against one is not exactly fair. *wanders around, trying to find someone else who isn't occupied*
rhodilwen
Council Member
Send Message
*uses pillow shield to fend off Nrogara* *parries a blow and then wallops Nrogara over the head, runs away, bounces off a conveniently located trampoline and crashes into Alex*
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Thanks Rhodi *grabs her hand and hides in corner* shh.
Nrogara
Council Member
Send Message
*silent evil chuckle* *grabs Cenor and Rhodi from behind* BOO!!! I am she that walks unseen. I am the friend of bears and the guest of eagles. I AM RINGWINNER!

[Edited on 06/07/2014 by Nrogara]
Image Image
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Oh no you don't *puts up fists and waits for bell* I'm going to throw you out of the ring Nrogara. *Realizes pillows are gone* Rhodilwen!
Nrogara
Council Member
Send Message
mawhaha! *doesn't bother to wait for bell, flies into Cenor* As for your sidekick, my partner has got her handled. Right, Mareth?
Image Image
Alexanda
Council Member
Send Message
[Is it me, or is this page having some display problems?]
rhodilwen
Council Member
Send Message
Yeah, mine looks super janky :/

*tosses pillow gloves to Cenor* Go get 'em, partner! *picks up pillow and attacks Mareth before she can listen to Nrogara*
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
(Oh I thought it was just me maybe we should report this its happened in orcs and goblins also Nrogara)

*Grabs pillow* thanks Rodilwen. *Starts waylaying Nrogara*
BelleBayard
Prancing Pony Moderator & Elf Laundry Mistress
Send Message
Something odd has happened with this thread since Nrogara's last post. Everyone, please check your signature boxes to see if there is a picture or text that might be causing the thread to get skewed. Thanks!
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Blocks Rhodi's incoming strike* Bet you thought you could catch me of guard, didn't ya? Ha! Fat chance! I am the Marvelous, the Mighty, the Magnificent-*is cut off abruptly by a whack in the face* Why you little rat! *runs after Rhodi* I'll get you for that!!

This thread has gone absolutely wonky.

By the way, I'm not marvelous, mighty, or magnificent.

[Edited on 06/09/2014 by Mareth_Ravenlock]

[Edited on 06/09/2014 by Mareth_Ravenlock]
rhodilwen
Council Member
Send Message
Eeeek!! *runs away from Mareth, quickly loads self into giant slingshot and stacks pillows against head and chest, then catapults towards Mareth*
<< First1314151617Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email