Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First1213141516Last >>
Author Topic:
Alexanda
Council Member
Send Message
Terrible shots? Look who's talking! *continues shooting at cannon*
Eglerio Eru o I gely bân siriar. (Praise God from Whom all blessing flow)
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Fumbles around for another pillow* Who hath stolen my pillow???
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
I didn't mean to! No one stole your pillow, you threw it at me. And a very nice pillow it is too, I thank you for the lovely present.
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Grumbles unintelligibly* *wanders over to the Pillow Store, and pays for a nice big pillow with pillow-coins*
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
rhodilwen
Council Member
Send Message
May the Fourth be with you! *whips out pillow lightsaber to deflect shots from Wolfie's pillow cannon*
The men of the east may spell the stars/ and times and triumphs mark/ But the men signed with the cross of Christ/ go gaily in the dark- G.K. Chesterton ~Member of the Realm of Ulmo~ http://clairembanschbach.wordpress.com/
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Yes, Happy Star Wars Day, guys!! *uses the force on a pillow lightsaber on the other side of the room* May the fourth be with you! *swings pillow lightsaber around*
Alexanda
Council Member
Send Message
*Draws lightsaber and starts clashing with Mareth* I find the lack of Star Wars celebration in my country highly disturbing...
Eglerio Eru o I gely bân siriar. (Praise God from Whom all blessing flow)
rhodilwen
Council Member
Send Message
*launches a pillow grenade at the cannon. Room erupts in shower of feathers* Yikes! That ended up being effective. Wolfie, want to duel? *waves an extra pillow lightsaber temptingly* Now, if only I could figure out where she went....
The men of the east may spell the stars/ and times and triumphs mark/ But the men signed with the cross of Christ/ go gaily in the dark- G.K. Chesterton ~Member of the Realm of Ulmo~ http://clairembanschbach.wordpress.com/
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Spits out feathers* I thought she was upstairs somewhere.
Beren_Onehand
Council Member
Send Message
*barges in with incredible fanfare* Behold!!! I have returned with my duel wielding pillows of death!!! Wait... where is everyone? Who exploded a pillow!?
(it's been a long time since I posted here)
"All we have to decide, is what to do with the time that is given to us"
Beren_Onehand
Council Member
Send Message
Oh, I forgot my battle cry! *ROOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAR!!!!!!!*
rhodilwen
Council Member
Send Message
*crouches behind pillow shield* Criminy! That was loud! Howdy, Beren! *Advances on Beren with shield in one hand and pillow in the other*
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Sneaks up on Beren* *welcome-whacks him* Hello! *runs off before he can retaliate*
Beren_Onehand
Council Member
Send Message
"I shall not be daunted by such petty insolence! Beware! I shall hunt thee and then I shalt annihilate thee!" *charges off into the blinding fog of down feathers, that still seem to be falling around me, in search of my assailant*
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
*Falls in though a portal and lands on head* Ouch....wait, where am I? *looks around at the feather rain* What is happening here? *hears familiar voice* Mareth! *stands up suddenly* Mareth is that you! *squints, trying to find Mareth*
"While you're doing fine, there's some people and I, who have a really tough time getting through this life so excuse us while we sing to the sky." -Twenty One Pilots
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Rod! *runs to her* Yes, it's me! *welcome-back whacks* It's been quite sometime since you last made an appearance here!
Beren_Onehand
Council Member
Send Message
*tracks Mareth down by the sound of her voice* "Aha!!! I have thee now!" *rains down a blinding series of blows from my signature duel wielding pillows* "Take that thou my vexatious and perpetual foe!" *suddenly realizes that one of my pillows exploded during the attack, once again plunging myself into an unending torrent of down feathers* "Á lasta lalienya! Thou shalt not escape my wrath forever!!!" *charges off blindly into the feather-storm and smacks headlong into a wall*

(I'm a little out of practice as you can see )

[Edited on 05/12/2014 by Beren_Onehand]
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Bonks Beren on the head with my pillow* What did I ever do to deserve such a pummeling? *smacks Beren again*
rhodilwen
Council Member
Send Message
*sneaks up through pillow rain and whacks Beren and Mareth before running off to find Rod*
Beren_Onehand
Council Member
Send Message
"Though I am now entirely befuddled and dazed by all the blows I have taken, I shan't give up!" *charges through the fray after rhodilwen and smacks her smartly on the head* "That shall teach thee!"
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Wanders aimlessly around, hoping to find someone to hit*
Nrogara
Council Member
Send Message
hmm, seems to be the grand return of the dead: Beren, me... who's next? SURPRISE! sorry for my long absence... I'm not even going to try to read all I've missed. It seems you're all doing the same thing as when I left though, which is the beauty of this place. I love predictability. *flings boomerang pillows about, tackles an unsuspecting Mareth to the ground*
Image Image
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Welcome back-whacks Nrogara* Hi! It's about time you came back. *attempts to get up* Mind getting off me? I can fight better that way, you know.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Hello I'm new *walks in with a red pillow shield and black pillow sword* but you wil soon know me *smacks Nrogara over the head* he he he *grins evily*
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
rhodilwen
Council Member
Send Message
*wakes up from nap in the middle of the floor* *wallops Nrogara and Cenor over the head, loses balance and falls into swimming pool*
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
There's a pool here *squeals* here rhodilwen *offers hand while planning revenge* I'll pull you up *smiles innocently.*
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Welcome whacks Cenor, who falls into the pool* Hurt my friend, will you?? *helps Rhodil out of pool* Well, welcome anyway. *runs off to find someone to smack*
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
*crawls out of pool* she hit me first *starts chasing Mareth* I got Nrogara off of you, you traitor!
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Yeah, yeah. *climbs into rafters and empties large bag of feathers on Cenor* *jumps down* *hits Cenor in the swirling confusion, then hides in corner*
Nrogara
Council Member
Send Message
*welcome whacks Cenor, then decides to just go on whacking* Well, the swimming pool has stayed around, at least... though i do believe it was filled with something other than water when i left... I can't remember Oh and you should be proud of me; I have now watched the first episode of the 11th Doctor. only the first though, as my sister and I are the only ones in a house of six who watch it. *leaves off on Cenor and starts on rhodilwen*
Image Image
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
*Spites feathers out of mouth* *storms around* Rhodilwen I forgive you. Will you help me defeat Nrogara and Mareth please *starts pummeling Nrogara and pushes her off of Rhodilwen*.
rhodilwen
Council Member
Send Message
*haoisdfnslkdf* flails wildly* *jumps back in the pool to calm down and hops back out* Why, yes, Cenor, I most certainly will!!!! *goes after Mareth*
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Looks at Nrogara* Well, they are ganging up on us, what say we gang up on them?
Beren_Onehand
Council Member
Send Message
"I shall save the fair maidens!" *charges back in gives everyone a good hello/welcomeback/prepare to be annihilated smack!* "But my good will is oft short lived!"
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Whose side are you on Beran? *Praying it will be mine and Rhodilwen's. We need a stout *ahem* hand*.
<< First1213141516Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email