Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First1011121314Last >>
Author Topic:
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
*tries to frisbee a donut to Sir Alex, which unfortunately hits Mareth in the face instead" Whoops. I guess I'll just carry over a plate. But I agree, all you need is donuts, a first aid book is only good if they have amnesia and need another good whack on the head to get back to normal.
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
Alexanda
Council Member
Send Message
*Takes a donut* Why do people always get pushed back down when they try to get up? They know what they're doing... I think. I'm not totally incapacitated. *munches on donuts* My... 'is is really 'ood!
Eglerio Eru o I gely bân siriar. (Praise God from Whom all blessing flow)
rhodilwen
Council Member
Send Message
*offers hand to help pull Alex up* Enjoy, we seem to have plenty donuts at the moment. So what now? Back to free-for-all pillow fight?
The men of the east may spell the stars/ and times and triumphs mark/ But the men signed with the cross of Christ/ go gaily in the dark- G.K. Chesterton ~Member of the Realm of Ulmo~ http://clairembanschbach.wordpress.com/
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
The reason they are pushed down, Alex, is because they are getting up before they have...their strength back. I guess. Anyways, didn't I give you a whop in the head? Or was it somewhere else...anyway, you shouldn't go jumping up when you are hurt. *grabs a donut from one of the other boxes*
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Alexanda
Council Member
Send Message
*Grunts* No one knows how much strength a person has except the person himself. *rubs head* Yeah... you did give me quite a whack. My ears are still ringing. *glances round* Nice cozy pillows you have here. *grabs one and hugs it*
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Rolls eyes* Yeah, yeah, I know. *takes armor off, and stores it, along with my sword, in a cabinet* Anyway, free-for-all pillow fight sounds good to me, Rhodi. Just after I have some coffee...*wanders off to find the coffee machine*
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Alexanda
Council Member
Send Message
*Stores armor and sword together in Mareth's cabinet* I'll have some coffee too, Mareth. I'll give you a tip. (tipping is not a common practice in my country xD ) *heads off to the souvenir shop*
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Returns with two cups of steaming coffee and several flavors of liquid coffee creamer* I wasn't sure how you like your coffee, so I brought it black with several creamers. There's caramel, chocolate caramel, mocha, almond, hazelnut, French vanilla, and I think that's all the ones I could carry...
Alexanda
Council Member
Send Message
*Returns from the shop* Oh cool! Though, I've no idea how those creamers taste, as I don't usually drink coffee. I'll take one after you. Oh, and here's your tip. *Hands Mareth a model of Arwen's necklace, Evenstar* If you don't want it, I can take it back to the shop.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
I personally really like French vanilla, almond, and caramel. I like mixing different kinds. *takes Evenstar replica* Oh, it's beautiful! Thank you so much! *fastens it on* I've wanted one of these for a long time. *huge grin*
Alexanda
Council Member
Send Message
Then I'll take the chocolate caramel. *grins back * *prepares coffee and sips* Hmm... good coffee.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Adds caramel and almond creamers to my coffee, then puts the creamers back in the fridge* *takes long sip of coffee* Yumo! Nothing like good coffee to make you feel better. *looks around* Wonder what happened to Rhodil? I thought we were going to start a free-for-all pillow fight? *takes another sip of coffee*
rhodilwen
Council Member
Send Message
*looks up from stockpiling pillows in the corner of the room* Oh, me? I'm right here. Just waiting on you to finish coffee. I didn't want to hit you with a pillow and spill coffee everywhere.
The men of the east may spell the stars/ and times and triumphs mark/ But the men signed with the cross of Christ/ go gaily in the dark- G.K. Chesterton ~Member of the Realm of Ulmo~ http://clairembanschbach.wordpress.com/
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Oh, how very...thoughtful of you. *looks down at half full coffee cup* *shrugs and chugs the rest* *sets coffee cup in the conveniently located dishwasher* *finds a suitably fluffy pillow* I'm ready when y'all are.
rhodilwen
Council Member
Send Message
OK then...CHARRRGE!!!!!! *dashes towards Mareth while swinging pillow wildly*
Alexanda
Council Member
Send Message
*Quickly gulps down the rest of the coffee* Yech, I'm not used to the strong taste of coffee. *tosses cup into the dishwasher and grabs a pillow* Yaaaaaa!
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Uh oh. *runs* YIKES!!! *climbs up into rafters to get away from Rhodil's mad dash*
Alexanda
Council Member
Send Message
*Looks from one girl to the other* Hmm... *launches a pillow at the one under attack*
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Eyes widen has the pillow heads for me* Why you little-*doesn't have time to finish sentence, and tries to jump from rafters* *the pillow catches me in the stomach* Oof! *falls from rafters onto a pile of pillows, groaning and clutching stomach* I'll...get...your...for..that. Just you...wait...
rhodilwen
Council Member
Send Message
*changes course and heads for Alex*
Alexanda
Council Member
Send Message
Woah, you ok, Mareth? Hmm...maybe that's a stupid question. *spots rhodil 's charge* *picks up a pillow* Let's meet head on *holds pillow on head and runs towards rhodil head down*
rhodilwen
Council Member
Send Message
*puts two pillows over head and lowers head* prepare to meet thy doom!!
Alexanda
Council Member
Send Message
*Clashes with Rhodil, and the mass and springy-ness of her double-pillow load catapults me backwards a mile (ok, that was an exaggeration. A few meters would be more like it)* *lands on extremely elastic pillows, which bounces me off a few feet high* *lands on springy pillow hill and bounces forward* *lands on face, tumbles a few times and stops, face up* *gasps* That...was...awesome!!! Owww! *rubs back of neck* Hopefully I've not broken something.
rhodilwen
Council Member
Send Message
You OK? Let's do it again!!!
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Laughs so hard at Alex that my bruised stomach hurts* *claps to pillows together* Yeah! Do it again! *slowly heads to snack bar in search of more coffee and something yummy to eat* Maybe it will help my stomach...
Alexanda
Council Member
Send Message
Ha, yeah, laugh all you want. *gets up and stretches* *glances up and sees Rhodil already holding the two pillows over her head and charging* Aww, come on... *Gets hit backwards again, hits the pillow hill (man, that's a tough pillow hill), bounces forward, hits Rhodil's double pillow, and bounces back to the pillow hill* *bounces back and forth a few more times before the momentum ceased* How...did...that... *wheezes*
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Nearly dies laughing* Bahahahaha!!! *munches popcorn* This is better than the theater! *laughs gleefully* *stops suddenly when Rhodil charges at me* Hey! Wait! I didn't-*sees she won't listen* *runs and jumps into the swimming pool* *gets down to the bottom and stays there* Note for Alex: we have a magic swimming pool here. You can breathe under water in it.
Alexanda
Council Member
Send Message
*Sits up groaning* *sees Mareth* Life saver! *runs to the swimming pool* *sees Rhodil turn around, spotting me* *skids to a stop, turns, and runs, with Rhodil at my heels* *after a while trying to escape in vain, drops to the ground in a ball, covering head* Please! No more! Please... *nevertheless, Rhodil raises her pillows and brings them smashing down* *gets pressed into the pillow floor under the impact and springs up a few meters, before coming down again and bouncing a few more times, sprawling*
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Pops up to surface just in time to see Alex bouncing again* Ha! *after he stops bouncing, I get Rhodil to help me drag him into the swimming pool* Maybe that will revive him. *goes and gets a glass of lemonade*
rhodilwen
Council Member
Send Message
(woo! I've been busy in here. )
*paddles feet in swimming pool while waiting for Alex to resurface* hmmm.this could take some time because he can actually breathe under there...Mareth, can I have some lemonade?
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Sure! *brings back a tray with two more cups of lemonade, a large pitcher of more lemonade, and cookies* Help yourself! *plops down by Rhodil and commences dangling feet into water*
Alexanda
Council Member
Send Message
*A few seconds later a hand reaches out of the water and grabs a cookie* Ooh, chocolate! *stuffs cookie in mouth and spots lemonade* Is 'ere another 'up for me? *both girls shakes heads* *swallows* Fine, I'll use the pitcher instead *pauses to see their reaction*
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Rolls eyes* You're as bad as me. Yes, I have drunk out of a pitcher numerous times, usually in the kitchen so Mum doesn't have to see me being so unthinkably rude. I'll get a cup. *gets another, but stays where I am* Go long, and I'll chuck it to ya! *he does, but the cup only reaches halfway* Well that went well...*retrieves the cup, which is (thankfully!) shatter-proof, pours lemonade in it, and hands it to Alex*
Alexanda
Council Member
Send Message
I've never drunk out of a pitcher. Thanks *drains cup and climbs out of pool* *grabs another cookie* Can't remember the last time I had one of these. *puts cup aside and lies down* Well, whenever you're ready, I'll be right here.
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Lemonade? Can I have a glass? I've probably got some popcorn somewhere as well. *looks around and sees a pillow microwave, then sticks some popcorn in it*
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
<< First1011121314Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email