Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First89101112Last >>
Author Topic:
Alexanda
Council Member
Send Message
*Gets smacked in the face* OOFF!! *Stands up, grabs the pillow, and flings it in the direction of the floating feathers* Looks like I'm kind of the only guy here. *Climbs to the top of a pillow fort* I'm the king of the hill! *Starts a little dance while throwing pillows everywhere*
Eglerio Eru o I gely bân siriar. (Praise God from Whom all blessing flow)
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
*yells* NO! *Attempts to dash up pillow pile, but gets nowhere, just keeps sliding* I...WANT...TO...BE...QUEEN...OF...THE...HILL!!!!!

*falls on face* *sits up* I need some coffee!
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Alexanda
Council Member
Send Message
*Lies down on the top of the fort* Ahhh... *Selects a pillow with the letters 'COFFEE' and drops it right above Maxie*
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Oh no, no, no, no, no!! *tries to catch COFFEE pillow* Don't let Maxie have coffee!!! *looks up at the top of the pillow pile* Oh. Hi! *uses pillow-elevator to get to the top of the pillow pile, and gives Alexanda a welcome-whack* Nice of you to join us. *sees Maxie with arms outstretched, the coffee pillow a few inches from her grasp* Oh great. *puts on super-power crazy fast shoes and snatches the pillow just before she gets it* Maxie! Remember what happened last time...*puppy-dog eyes* Don't do that to me! *she continues* *rolls eye* Fine. Don't say I didn't warn you. *hands her a cup of coffee, then dives in a pile of pillows for protection*
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Alexanda
Council Member
Send Message
*Mareth's welcome-whack was aimed at my chest, but somehow I chose that moment to pull myself up to a sitting position* POW!!! *cheep-cheep-cheep* Errrr.....rrrr.... *Falls back down unto my back, but Mareth didn't notice, as she was busy getting the coffee pillow away from Maxie* ZZZzzz......
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Peeks out from under pillow pile and happens to glance up at Alexanda* Oh dear! *runs over to him and shakes him* Are you alright? *no response* HELLO?? Anybody home??? *nothing* Snapdragons. *waves donuts under his nose, hoping to revive him* *nothing* Maybe dumping a bucket of water on him would help...
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
rhodilwen
Council Member
Send Message
If the donuts don't work, I'll eat them. *fills a bucket of water from the swimming pool* here, but hurry before the coffee takes hold of maxie!
The men of the east may spell the stars/ and times and triumphs mark/ But the men signed with the cross of Christ/ go gaily in the dark- G.K. Chesterton ~Member of the Realm of Ulmo~ http://clairembanschbach.wordpress.com/
Alexanda
Council Member
Send Message
*The strong smell of the donuts causes me to stir and roll onto my side.* Mmmm, num num num. *Unfortunately, it's the edge of the pillow pile, and I woke finding myself tumbling down..... towards Rhodilwen with the bucket of water!!!*
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Oh dear. *pushes Rhodil out of the way and places another pillow on the ground* *Alexanda falls onto it, but unfortunately, it was a trampoline pillow* Oops. *he bounces, and then falls into the swimming pool* Great. Just great. *grabs a fishing pole, then casts* *pillow-hook catches Alexanda and then reels in*
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Did someone say donuts? *gets smacked in the face with a donut-like pillow* I guess not... ah well, I could have done with a nice donut...
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Tosses a box of Krispy Kream donuts to Wolfie* Will that be enough? *sets out several more dozens of donuts* Hey, these donuts are up for grabs! *picks one up and eats it*
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
Just Jumping in here. *catches a donut that flew out of the thrown box* I hope I'm not interrupting anything. *takes a bite* Yummm!! Haven't been here in awhile huh? *welcome whacks everyone in sight*
"While you're doing fine, there's some people and I, who have a really tough time getting through this life so excuse us while we sing to the sky." -Twenty One Pilots
Alexanda
Council Member
Send Message
*Gets out of swimming pool, dripping wet* Did someone say donuts? *Sees the box of Krispy Kream donuts* OOOHH! I've never seen those kinds before. *Reaches out hands at arm's length at the donuts*
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Welcome-back whacks Rod* It has been awhile! *nudges box of donuts closer to Alexanda* Krispy Kream is probably my favorite brand of donuts.
Alexanda
Council Member
Send Message
Oh goodie! This is one of the rare times I each donuts! *grabs a donut and starts eating* *then a thought struck me* By the way, how's Maxie doing with the coffee?
rhodilwen
Council Member
Send Message
Me too, Alex (can I call you that?) Krispy Kream aren't bad! *chows down on a sticky glazed donut*
Hey, Rod! *returns welcome whack* *glances around for maxie* don't be fooled. This is the calm before the storm......
The men of the east may spell the stars/ and times and triumphs mark/ But the men signed with the cross of Christ/ go gaily in the dark- G.K. Chesterton ~Member of the Realm of Ulmo~ http://clairembanschbach.wordpress.com/
Alexanda
Council Member
Send Message
*Munches on a donut* Uor. U an all we at (translation: Sure. You can call me that) *swallows* *glances at Maxie* Like the calm of the sea before the tidal wave, eh? *takes another bite while keeping an eye on the coffee obsessed girl*

[Edited on 02/27/2014 by Alexanda]
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
I have never had a Krispy Kream... But they look good, so... *stuffs one in face*
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
Alexanda
Council Member
Send Message
*Grabs a pillow and hugs it tight close to my face* *muffles* *falls onto a pile of soft pillows*
Alexanda
Council Member
Send Message
*Grabs a pillow and hugs it tight close to my face* *muffles* *falls onto a pile of soft pillows*
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Hey!! What's this? Sleeping?? In a pillow fight??? We can't have that, now can we? *pummels Alex* *looks around for Krispy Kream box and finds, to my horror that it is...EMPTY* What?????? No!!! *runs out to the nearest Krispy Kream shop to restock*
Alexanda
Council Member
Send Message
Ooof! Hey... wow! New armour everyone! Pillows! *runs around hugging a pillow*
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Returns with a stack of donut boxes a mile high well that may be slightly exaggerated..., and cheeks puffing out, filled with donuts* Ew amor? *swallow* New armour? Cool! *sets donuts down, then digs around for some pillow tools* *finding these, I commence fashioning pillow armour that looks like normal armour*
Alexanda
Council Member
Send Message
Good idea! * grabs pillow, walks to pillow-furnace, and starts making pillow-sword* The pillow sword of Elendil!
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Ooohhh! Can you make me one too? Yours looks so nice!
Alexanda
Council Member
Send Message
*Crafts another sword of Elendil and a few Glamdrings (did I spell that correctly?)* For everyone! We can have a pillow war right here!
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
You are so good at this! *swings Elendil cop around* Perfectly balanced! Beautiful crafted! *gives a few experimental chops at a pillow, and it slices right through* This really is a fine pillow sword. *glances around* I'm not sure where everyone else has got to...so, Sir Alexanda, I challenge you to a duel!
Alexanda
Council Member
Send Message
*Looks at the sliced pillow and back to the sword in Mareth's hand* *Gulps* I didn't know my swords could be that sharp. But anyway, Lady Mareth Ravenlock, I accept your challenge. Prepare to feel my blade!
rhodilwen
Council Member
Send Message
*makes a few pillow-men to act as spectators to the duel* *takes a box of donuts and settles into stands* My fellow pillow-men, today we watch a duel. An affair of honor, between the great Sir Alexanda and Lady Mareth. Raise your voices, bestow your favors upon them! May they find victory!! *brandishes Glamdring copy and spears a few donuts on the blade* I'm also taking bets!
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Well, since I have some pillow armor, it's only fair that you do, too. *tosses him a pile of said armor*
Alexanda
Council Member
Send Message
*Catches armor* *quickly molds into elvish armor* *puts on* Ha! Now I'm ready. En garde!
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Circles Sir Alexanda warily* *darts sword at him quickly, but he blocks it* *continues circling*
Alexanda
Council Member
Send Message
*Watches Mareth's eyes intently* *using fencing style to test and evaIuate her skill.* *darts sword with a twist* *she blocks**thinks* Wow, this will be a tough fight. *continues circling*
rhodilwen
Council Member
Send Message
Seven pillow florins on Sir Alex! Ten florins to Lady Mareth! Hold your horses, people, I only have so many hands! *grabs a pillow case to help with money and continues taking bets* Twenty florins on Alex!! Excellent choice, pillow-man! Another ten on Mareth! *pauses to eat another donut and cheer on the contestants*
Alexanda
Council Member
Send Message
*Holds sword with both hands and starts hacking attacks*
<< First89101112Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email