Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First7891011Last >>
Author Topic:
rhodilwen
Council Member
Send Message
*calls out in muffled voice* Nothing here, Mareth! *emerges gasping from the tunnel* That was a lot smaller than it looked!
The men of the east may spell the stars/ and times and triumphs mark/ But the men signed with the cross of Christ/ go gaily in the dark- G.K. Chesterton ~Member of the Realm of Ulmo~ http://clairembanschbach.wordpress.com/
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Walks back in* I didn't find the end. Maybe she disguised it...*sips a cup of coffee* Care for some coffee?

*Kicks a random pillow despondently* Wish more people would join...
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
rhodilwen
Council Member
Send Message
*plonks down on a pillow* Yeah......pillow fights are no fun with only two people.....Coffee sounds good!!!! *carefully takes a steaming mug from Mareth*
The men of the east may spell the stars/ and times and triumphs mark/ But the men signed with the cross of Christ/ go gaily in the dark- G.K. Chesterton ~Member of the Realm of Ulmo~ http://clairembanschbach.wordpress.com/
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
*walk past* Oh, sorry, guys, you seem to want to just sit and drink coffee, so I'll leave you be and go find a pillow basketball to play with...
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Jumps up, sloshing coffee all over self, but doesn't even notice* DON'T GO!!! *throws a pillow at Wolfie* Come baaaack!!
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
rhodilwen
Council Member
Send Message
*chunks a pillow after wolfie* wait up!!!!
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Looks at Rhodi, and she looks back* You thinkin' what I'm thinkin'? *she nods* *grabs two huge pillows and tosses one to Rhodi* CHARGE!!!! *runs after Wolfie*
rhodilwen
Council Member
Send Message
*pauses to turn on some music* Chaaaaarge!!!!! *scampers after Mareth on our ferocious pillow rampage*
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Bursts through the door to the epic strains of The Misty Mountains Cold song* Where did she go? It seemthe that she hath disappeared! *scratches head in a confused manner*
Aerena100
Council Member
Send Message
*cough*HasBeenOnALongHiatus*cough* Hi guys! Long time no whack! *holds up empty fist* Wait... where'd my pillow go?
~ Golden eye, fiery scale, a drake of flame guards your mountain, and spells your doom ~ ~ Heirs of Durin, reclaim your throne. Send the beast to his watery tomb ~
GotPrecious
Council Member
Send Message
*strange grumbling noises comes from a pile of pillows* hmphnphnpgmhp....... *yawns* erhhmmmmm... *climbs out* *is pummeled* AHHH *dodges* Good to see you too guys! *thwack*
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
rhodilwen
Council Member
Send Message
*in best Yzma voice* Looking for this? *holds up Aerena's pillow* *Yzma laugh*
*pummels GP to welcome back*
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
GP!!!!!!! AERENA!!!!! *welcome-whacks both of them* It's been much to long since you two were here!

Rhodi, I love that movie!!! We quote it all the time. My little brother loves saying, "Is that my voice? Is that my voice?? Oh well."
rhodilwen
Council Member
Send Message
*falls into a pillow pit* "Why do we even have that lever?!?!?!?!! *struggles to climb out.* could i get some help?
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Rhodi...love it.

*Pulls a different lever and comes down on a platform to help Rhodi*
rhodilwen
Council Member
Send Message
*Scrambles up with Mareth* This is very handy. *Platform ascends back to room level* Hmmm...where'd everyone go?
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Nods* Yup! I got Kronk to help me build it. *looks around* I don't know. One moment they were all here...the next, they're gone.
Aerena100
Council Member
Send Message
*hand rises from pillow pile, and a muffled voice calls out* I'm under here! I got welcome-whacked straight into some quicksand pillows... Help????
~ Golden eye, fiery scale, a drake of flame guards your mountain, and spells your doom ~ ~ Heirs of Durin, reclaim your throne. Send the beast to his watery tomb ~
rhodilwen
Council Member
Send Message
I'm coming!!! *grabs a vine hanging from the ceiling and jumps in Westley-style to rescue Aerena*
Aerena100
Council Member
Send Message
*emerges from the quicksand pillows, spitting feathers* Thanks, rhodilwen! *hefts fluffy pillow* Mareth, this is for deserting me in my hour of need! *chases after her, swinging pillow like a madwoman*
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
But...I wasn't here...I was...*seeing that no possible excuse will make up for my not being here, I turn and run from Aerena, shrieking* I'm sorry!! I didn't see you! I was listening and singing "Do You Want To Build A Snowman" too loudly to here you!! Sorrrrry!!

Rhodi, you have just referenced another of my favorite movies...
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
*a voice comes from one of the many corners of the room* It's amazing really, how using chameleon pillows to make a fort means that no one can see you... you know, the blend in camouflage kind of things... Hey, wait, does this mean if I throw some of these pillows at you, you won't be able to see them coming? *something causes Mareth, Aerena and Rhodi to fall over as if hit by invisible pillows*
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
rhodilwen
Council Member
Send Message
I've just been shot!! *starts wildly chunking pillows in every direction hoping to hit our invisible assailant*

Mareth This is why I hang out with you guys.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
I know, me too. BTW, since we were talking about movies...my brother got me Beauty and the Beast Special Edition for my birthday!! Super excited!!!

Ahhhh!!! *gets hit by a stray pillow from Rhodi's wild onslaught* *slinks away to a random pillow fort that's still standing*
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
This is fun! *throws more pillows* Wait, I'm gonna run out if I keep throwing my invisi-pillows... Maybe I should just throw normal pillows instead... But then they'll be able to see them coming, and know where I am! Actually, I have a better idea... I'll coat myself in the invisible paint/goo stuff! *does so and runs around invisibly throwing visible pillows*
Aerena100
Council Member
Send Message
Invisible goo? That means it's sticky, right?? *tears open pillows and starts tossing feathers everywhere* Muahaha, they'll stick to you and you'll be un-invisified! (is that even a word? *shrugs*)*runs around in circles tossing feathers until is whacked from behind by invisible pillow* Ooof! *falls on face*
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Good idea, Aerena! *climbs up into rafters, holding an Olympic-sized pillow* *rips it open and begins dumping feathers down*
rhodilwen
Council Member
Send Message
*starts dancing in the falling feathers* Let it go! Let it Go! Can't hold it back anymoooore!!! *gets whopped by a pillow* Hey! I know I have a bad singing voice!!
*sees a vague figure running through the pillow storm* it's wolfie!! Chaaaaarge!!
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Er... yes... sticky would be the right word... *spits out feathers* And now it seems I'm gonna be looking like a chicken soon... *throws not-so-invisible pillows at Aerena and Mareth* What a BRILLIANT idea that was... Ah well, I suppose being invisible did give me a bit of an advantage... *is knocked over by one of rhodi's pillows*
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Rhodi, I love that song!

*jumps down from rafters onto Wolfie* Hahahahaha!! *starts whopping her with a pillow* *gets whacked with an invisible pillow that somehow escaped the featherstorm*
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
*Gets hit with invisible pillow* Rhodil, why are you sining "Let it Go?" *creeps backward ever so slightly.* HAVE YOU DEVELOPED SNOW AND ICE POWERS!?!?!?!
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Splutters feathers* Well, I was up in the rafters, showering feathers from my Olympic-sized pillow on everyone...and they were white feathers...

Anyways...You haven't dropped in for awhile! *welcome-back-whacks Maxie*

[Edited on 02/22/2014 by Mareth_Ravenlock]
rhodilwen
Council Member
Send Message
YES! MY POWERS ARE NOW REVEALED!!! *invisible pillows come out of nowhere and knock me flat on my back* darn it, wolfie! How long until the invisible stuff wears off?
Alexanda
Council Member
Send Message
ZZZzzz.... *Maxie falls from the welcome-back-whack...* OOWWww!!! *Sits up, gasps, and got mouth full of feathers* Splut! Plat, plut, pak! *Looks around* What kind of racket is going on here?!
Eglerio Eru o I gely bân siriar. (Praise God from Whom all blessing flow)
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
*a voice comes from some feathers apparently floating in mid-air* Hi! well, it's a pillow fight, only I used invisible goo to turn my fortress, the pillows I was throwing, and myself invisible, so these smart-alecs decided to throw feathers around so they could see me... *throws a pillow with 'WELCOME' in big letters at Alexanda*
<< First7891011Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email