Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First1415161718Last >>
Author Topic:
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Uh-oh. *turns to flee* Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

I don't think I have anything in my siggy that would cause this craziness. I just have my Realm insignia and a quote...

No, I guess it isn't my sig. This new page isn't messed up...yet.

[Edited on 06/09/2014 by Mareth_Ravenlock]
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Nrogara
Council Member
Send Message
[XD it was my sig. sorry guys! all fixed now]

*sneakily cuts rodilwen's slingshot at the last minute, sending her spinning sideways instead of forwards*
Image Image
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Ah, this looks much better now.

Thanks Nrogara! *waits for Rhodi to get up, then begins pummeling her*
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
*Aims pillow cannon. Boom! Mareth and Nrogara go flying into the pool* Come Rhodilwen lets make sure they stay in there.
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Motions to Nrogara underwater to follow me* *swims to a secret passageway at the bottom of the pool* *lifts hidden latch, opens door, and swims through into a tunnel* *keeps swimming till we reach land* *climbs up onto land and starts down tunnel*
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
*Gets suspicious when Mareth and Nrogara don't resurface* Lets watch our backs Rhodilwen *turns around holding pillow.*
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Nrogara
Council Member
Send Message
what? your reaction to someone not resurfacing is suspicion, not worry?!

Dang, Mareth, what are you, a super spy? *follows obediently, but the tunnel seems to keep getting smaller, and smaller...* uh, Mareth? I think I forgot to mention... I'm a tad bit claustrophobic. Um, actually, more than a tad bit.
Image Image
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
bodies usually float upwards after someone is drowned so yes suspicion

Back to back Rhodilwen so they can't sneak up on us.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Excuse me??? This is a magic pool. Impossible to drown in! I guess perhaps we forgot to tell you that...

*Glances back at Nrogara* Don't worry, it widens up just ahead. *after a few more steps, as promised, the tunnel widens a good deal* We almost to the end now.

[Edited on 06/11/2014 by Mareth_Ravenlock]
rhodilwen
Council Member
Send Message
Maybe we can send this pillow crocodile in after them. *Pulls out Caranthir the Crocodile and sets free in the swimming pool*
The men of the east may spell the stars/ and times and triumphs mark/ But the men signed with the cross of Christ/ go gaily in the dark- G.K. Chesterton ~Member of the Realm of Ulmo~ http://clairembanschbach.wordpress.com/
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Very good idea Rhodilwen. *Watches crocodile swim around then disappear.*
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Here's ticking* *cue the crocodile song from Dinsey's Peter Pan* Oh shucks. Just what we needed...*shoots pillow arrows at approaching croc* Now might be a good time to make a run for it. The exit is just around the next bend...I think...*rounds bend* *no exit* Oh...shoot. Um...'round the next one?
Nrogara
Council Member
Send Message
Mateth, you had BETTER know where we're going! *breaks into run, sending boomerang pillows back at the croc*
Image Image
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Of course I know how to get out of here. *said under breath* I think. *rushes around next bend, only to see that it's...a dead end* Well, this stinks. *looks closer at the wall as Nrogara continues flinging boomerangs at croc* "Mareth..." I know, I know. Just...hang a sec....*feels wall* *finally finds secret button* Aha! *pushes it and it opens a door into a forgotten room in the pillow fight thread* Here we are! *pulls Nrogara through and door slams shut in croc's face* That was close. *sneezes because of dust*
Nrogara
Council Member
Send Message
*stumbles into cobwebs* yuck... *coughs* what is this place? *pulls flashlight out of pillowcase and shines it around* hey is that the... ITS THE OLD TARDIS! The one I got lost in for a really long time and tried to fix with floppy drives, 'member?
Image Image
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
I think so...yeah! Awesomeness!!

Lovely dragonlets, by the way, Nrogara.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
what floppy drives?
Nrogara
Council Member
Send Message
lol you weren't here yet Cenor; that was a long long time ago XD and thank you, Mareth!

I wonder if it still works... *starts tinkering*
Image Image
rhodilwen
Council Member
Send Message
Hmmm.. I wonder where they got too? *calls Caranthir over and gives him a snickers bar (his favorite food) and rubs under his chin* What shall we do, Cenor?
The men of the east may spell the stars/ and times and triumphs mark/ But the men signed with the cross of Christ/ go gaily in the dark- G.K. Chesterton ~Member of the Realm of Ulmo~ http://clairembanschbach.wordpress.com/
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Rhodil, who's Caranthir?

*Pulls toolbox out of my pillow case (that I somehow managed to keep with me...)* Here's some more tools, Nrogara.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Caranthir is the crocodile

I have this bad feeling Rhodil their up to something. how long have you been here?

*Pulls out pillow snake that can crawl through cracks and under doors* Go find Mareth and Nrogara Midas. *Snake crawls off*
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Oooohhh.

*Hears a hissing sound* That doesn't sound good....*spies pillow snake* Okay....it doesn't look good, either. *brandishes screwdriver* You come a step er...slither nearer and I'll slice you to bits! *glares at pillow snake* Nrogara...you don't suppose two certain people would have anything to do with this here pillow snake, do you?
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
*Creates another snake because I'm bored* I will name you Strike go find your brother. *Starts another snake.*
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Spots other snake* Uh...Nrogara....if they keep this up, soon there will be a whole army of pillow snakes!
rhodilwen
Council Member
Send Message
Ooh! Can I make a snake? *Cenor helps make another snake* *swats Caranthir's nose* No, don't eat it!
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Here just twist then hit it with pillow life maker. *Makes lots more pillow snakes* I'm getting faster. Hiss, Mark, Target. What names are you giving your snakes rhodi? We will flush them out soon.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Nrogara! There's too many! *desperately swings screwdriver at pillow snakes* *pauses* *in Gru voice*"Light bulb." *creates massive Mongoose and makes it come alive* *Mongoose promptly gobbles up all the pillow snakes* *creates a few other Mongooses and positions them around the room to eat any other unwanted visitors* There. *goes back to helping Nrogara with the TARDIS*

[Edited on 06/27/2014 by Mareth_Ravenlock]
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
*Creates pillowsnakes and feeds them to Caranthir* I'm bored again. Ah ha *creates pillow force shield* watch this Rhodi *rolls around*.
Nrogara
Council Member
Send Message
Ah hah! *TARDIS shudders to life* Hop aboard Mareth; time to go overwhelm our enemies! *They shoot through the pool, sending tsunami waves of chlorine over Cenor and Rhodi* yells: A fantabulous Fourth, everyone! A day on which we celebrate the writing of the Declaration that made the rebellion of the States an official Revolution, inspired by the great thinkers of a revolution in England, of which I can not currently remember the name, which in turn inspired the French revolution, which brought on a general blood bath and the rise of Napoleon, which caused the Napoleon war, which England had to take care of while we struggled to write a Constitution that is largely ignored today. Anyway, don't let my gloomy rant ruin your holiday; I just feel rather in need of another revolution, and another tea party against taxes. On with the Pillow War! Geronimo! *leaps from TARDIS on pillow parachute, pillow cannons singing behind her*
Image Image
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Pats Nrogara on the back just before she jumps* Excellent speech, Nrogara! I wholeheartedly agree! *parachutes down after her* *disentangles self from from parachute after my landing* That was splendiferous! *sings a loud and off key rendition of our national anthem whilst shooting off fireworks*

♪O say can you see by the dawn's early light,
What so proudly we hailed at the twilight's last gleaming,
Whose broad stripes and bright stars through the perilous fight,
O'er the ramparts we watched, were so gallantly streaming?
And the rockets' red glare, the bombs bursting in air,
Gave proof through the night that our flag was still there;
O say does that star-spangled banner yet wave,
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave?♫

*Charges epicly across pillow room, American flag held aloft* God bless America!!! *trips not-so-epicly and lands on face* Oops. *places flag in a handy flag holder* *runs off to find someone to hit with my patriotic pillow*
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
(Am I supposed to be scared of this Tardis?)

Oh Nrogara how could you? *Charges with pillow*. We fought for our Independence we did not have a Revolution. We signed the Declaration of Independence. We were subjects to the King of England not England's Parliament! And while we influenced the French Revolution we did not like being compared to it! Here is a quote from John Quincy Adams about a book by Friedrich Von Gentz wrote saying how the American War for Indepence and the French Revolution have nothing alike:

“First, because it contains the clearest account of the rise and progress of the revolution which established their independence, that has ever appeared within so small a compass; and secondly, because it rescues that revolution from the disgraceful imputation of having proceeded from the same principals as that of France…”

*Continues to hit Nrogara* We fought for Independence we did not rebel!

Happy Fourth of July!
rhodilwen
Council Member
Send Message
ever seen doctor who, cenor?

*Shoots off some pillow fireworks* Happy Fourth, y'all!!! *whacks everybody in celebration*
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Nope. Why?

*Still hitting Nrogara* How was everybody's Fourth?
elven_fencer
Council Member
Send Message
*Charges in, yelling and hitting everyone within reach, while yelling "My fourth was good! Went up to the top of a parking garage and saw fireworks!"*
ImageImage
rhodilwen
Council Member
Send Message
*welcome wallops elven_fencer* Howdy!

my Fourth was good! I go to go home and see my family! *sneaks up and pummels Mareth*

Cenor, if you do or don't know, the Tardis is from Doctor Who. It's his travel machine that allows him to go through time and space. It looks like a police call box
<< First1415161718Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email