ifs I sees a Bagginses
don't forgets to scream
"THIEFS"

Gollum
tarcolan
Movies Moderator and General Dogsbody
Send Message
Dear Diary

Really fed up. I can't get my hair to lay right, it's all over the place. I must have brushed it a thousand times and now I can see a few split ends. Tried pigtails but it looked too Wagnerian, then a bun, then a pony tail. I give up. Nearly cut it all off. So I baked a cake and ate half of it. I've a good mind to wear a helmet.

Eowyn
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
Dear Diary,

Well, we finally arrived at the Golden Halls. After Gandalf restored the King to his rightful self, we all sat down to a wonderful feast. Looking around, I couldn't help notice that the King's niece's hair was .... a mess. I took her aside after the feast and spoke to her a length about elvish grooming products. We have a date tomorrow afternoon.

Legolas
Huin
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary:

I fear there will be little in the way of goods news when Gríma returns, as my crebain came back croaking something about a wise-seeming old man gaining the ear of King Théoden. It couldn't possibly be Gandalf though, because this old man was dressed in white, and I just--well, for one that's MY thing, dressing in white; and another thing, that good-for-nothing bum can't keep dirt and tobacco stains off his clothes.

The palantíri have been noisy lately. Aside from my unpleasant former colleague in Mordor, there's some static from the direction of Minas Tirith, and lately some other vague presence with which I am not at all comfortable. All I wanted was to look out upon Middle-earth without everybody interfering with my schemes, is that so much to ask?

Saruman
Image ImageRealm of Vairë, Corrupted faction
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Dear Diary,

Well, I got the shock of my life when I looked into my Palantír. Not only does my former Lieutenant have one of them, but that sly dog Curumo has one as well. I wonder what he's up to? If memory serves me correctly he was Aulë's silver-haired boy. Never trusted that dwarf-maker. I think it's time I sent one of my "companions" down there to take a look-see at what's going on.

Morgoth
tarcolan
Send Message
Dear Diary

So there was Feanor having a go at the Valar and then threatening his bro and saying he'd be the first of the Eldar to die. And I says "Not the first". It was a joke! How was I to know his dad had got got by Melkor? Now they're all looking at me funny. I should keep my mouth shut.

Mandos
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Dear Diary,

I'm so angry I could burst into flame. That inconsiderate ninny, Manwë, made a joke about my father's death! And, I got into a yelling match with my brother .... well, I did the yelling .... Nolo doesn't have enough fire in him to yell back; I had to finally make my point with my sword. Then, to top it off, I discovered Manwë's worthless brother, and the murderer of my father, stole my Silmarilli. I have organized a rally for this evening to see who wants to come with me to Arda to retrieve them.

Fëanor

[Edited on 10/16/2013 by Evil~Shieldmaiden]
Huin
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

Light Source 2.0 has been deactivated--that is to say, Yavanna's trees died. She, and everyone else, are pretty much inconsolable. We can simply make Light Source 3.0, it's not as though we haven't done such a thing before. Curumo suggested we gather all the tears of Valinor and put them in a giant crystal vase to refract the light of a candle over the lands. Strange fellow.

Apparently the trees were special because they were alive and soforth. They wished to break Fëanor's lifework just to grasp that light again. Can't say I blame him for leaving.

Aulë
tarcolan
Send Message
Dear Diary

I'm in trouble again. They're saying I put a curse on the Exiles. Nonsense, I was just giving them some friendly advice. I'll admit that "It'll all end in tears" could've been phrased better and "You haven't heard the last of this" was a bit strong but it wasn't a curse. And yes I was shouting it from a mountain, but there were a lot of them. No need to get uppity about it. Y'know I'm beginning to wish I hadn't volunteered for this project. Next time I'll stay in the Void.

Mandos
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Dear Diary,

Well, it didn't go as well as father thought it would. He has a tendency to think if he says it will be done thus, it will be .... and it rarely is. Thank goodness, Uncle Nolo and cousin Findecáno showed up to lend a hand on the docks; it would have been a complete disaster otherwise.

Father and I had a huge row over the burning of the swan ships in the harbour. It left the majority of our kin without transportation to Arda. The Valar only know how they will get there. We, of course, made sure we got a ship before the conflagration. Unfortunately, I think Amras was lost when he got trapped in a burning ship. I'm off to find Amrod.

Nelyafinwë
tarcolan
Send Message
Dear Diary

No customers again today. This morning I counted ten on horse galloping past, one in grey and nine in black. I can't understand it. Maybe I should change the name.

Landlord, The Forsaken Inn
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message

Dear Diary,

Honestly, I can't understand what the hurry is. We passed a perfectly good inn and could have stopped, but His High and Mighty Khamûl decided we should "press on". To what end .... is my question. We've been dashing hither and thither trying to catch up to some idiot with a ring.

Why couldn't he just buy one and let the Big Eye think its his?

Nazgûl #9 .... at the back and getting his robe dirtied by flying clods of mud.
tarcolan
Send Message
Dear Diary

Would you believe it! I take a nap for a few thousand years and they completely mess the whole thing up. Melkor smashes their lamps and they go off in a huff to Valinor, then get my Elves, (my Elves if you please!), to follow them. Totally messed up the whole thing. Oh well, I'll just see how this one pans out but then I'm going to make another one and do it properly next time.

Eru
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Dear Diary,

I don't know why Manwë has his robes in such a twist. All I did was scatter a few wee lamps around in the void above us and he's accused me of "over-decorating". Said he liked the plain version much better. Honestly, he has no appreciation of art.

Varda
tarcolan
Send Message
Dear Diary

Saw hobbits walking tonight. Three of them! And a ringwraith following them. Dark times are upon us and evil spreads its cold hand across the world. Caught a pheasant and two rabbits. A good night, well pleased.

Fox
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Dear Diary,

I wonder what the weight of the stuff I'm carrying is. My back is killing me and my feet feel like lead weights on the ends of my legs. I wish I were back in the old stall. This sleeping under the stars isn't what it's cracked up to be.

Bill the Pony
Huin
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

Back in Imladris, just having arrived this afternoon. I must admit it's been difficult explaining to my Elven compatriots just where I've been, and it shall be difficult to explain to Frodo, once I see him again...Best at this point to tell everyone vaguely, "I was delayed." Best not to relate the embarrassing tale of Saruman holding me hostage atop his tower until we have a great meeting with representatives from all the free people present!

Gandalf the Grey
tarcolan
Send Message
Dear Diary
That moth was back again. I told him "No, enough is enough. Tell the old twit he can get himself out of trouble this time." Of course then I had Manwë on my back nag, nag, nag so I went in the end just to get a bit of peace. Took some of the lads along to make it look good. Only a few fell-beasts to see off, don't know what all the fuss was about.

Gwaihir
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

Rode it long, and I hates the Fat Hobbit. Hit me in poor little headses with frying pan, and is now in much pain, yes, my precious. Would like to trade Fat Hobbit for some nice fishes at next populated city. Fat Hobbit and Master will insist on nasssty taters. Want to run back to Black Gate.

Gollum
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
tarcolan
Send Message
Dear Diary

It worked a treat! He just gave me the Ring like Gandalf said he would. I palmed it and put on the phoney one, you should have seen their faces! It was a hoot. Then I pretended to be able to see Frodo when he put on the real one. They all think I'm some sort of god now. Sweet! Can't wait 'til Gandalf comes back.

Tom
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary

Tom told me about his little prank he played on Frodo and the other Hobbits. I was angry with Tom for joking around with something so very dangerous and important, but I suppose he doesn't really care about what happens to other lands outside his Forest. Perhaps I shouldn't care what happens to the Old Forest if Sauron gets his Ring back. I know for one thing and that is if Sauron does get his Ring back I am on the first ship back to Valinor.

Gandalf
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,
I am leaving on the ships to Valinor today with Frodo and the others. I have not told Merry, Pippin, or Sam yet. They will be missing him. For now, I will always remember the memories I've made here, but I know I am going to a better place. This will be my last journal entry for now. Galadriel told my I cannot bring it with my. Why, I do not know. I hope I will be happier at this never ending world, I know I will, but I keep telling myself that I won't. I don't want to. Farewell middle-earth. Farewell mortal friends. And farewell mortal life. I will ever be thinking of and missing you.
Yours Always,
Gandalf the White

Frodo
"While you're doing fine, there's some people and I, who have a really tough time getting through this life so excuse us while we sing to the sky." -Twenty One Pilots
tarcolan
Send Message
Dear Diary

Six years! Six years I've been waiting next to the beacon ready to light it and as soon as I get a day off it gets lit. Just my luck. Maybe there will be another war soon. I hope so.

Beacon lighter of Amon Din.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Dear Diary,

Things are sure going haywire here. The Steward tried to burn his son; the Mouth of Sauron appeared at the gates; and Aragorn is still missing. The battle is going to be a disaster. I just know it is. I've left my last will and testament with mother so that's taken care of anyway.

19th Ranger of Gondor
tarcolan
Send Message
Dear Diary

Grrr! It's not fair! "Nothing is certain" he says, "Some things are certain" I say, "No they're not" he says, "Are,are,are" I say. "Go to your room" he says "and don't come out until you're unsure." Well I'll show him. I'm staying here, that'll show him.

Day 31
Bored. He's even switched of the Elfnet so I can't chat with my friends. I hate him.

Arwen
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Dear Diary,

I do wish my daughter didn't have my temperament. At this point, trying to "out stubborn" each other seem so pointless. I know I won't be able to change her mind about marrying Aragorn, but I do wish she would stop trying to sneak off and join the battles. It's so unseemly of an elf-maiden, and just because Éowyn does it, doesn't mean she should. I really miss my wife at time like these.

Elrond
Beren_Onehand
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

Been trying to not seem like a ninny here in the paths of the dead, but I'm getting really freaked out! There was this dead dude layin' on the ground that had apparently been clawing at a door or something. Totally freaked me out, I had to grab hold of my axe and hold it tight for a second to keep from screaming for my mommy. Will let you know how things turn out.

Gimli

[Edited on 05/10/2014 by Beren_Onehand]
"All we have to decide, is what to do with the time that is given to us"
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

Those pesky dwarves came back to my mountain today. Felt like some entertainment so I resisted the urge to crisp them and let the little things run around afraid of me. They had a mind to stop me by pouring some molten gold all over me, and I couldn't let that go with the wave of a wing. So, I am off to Laketown to see how long Oakensheild can scream like a little girl.

Smaug
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
tarcolan
Send Message
Dear Diary

What was he thinking bringing a 25 ton ball of black rock here? It nearly sank the ship. And now we've got to roll it up the hill and half bury it! He's going loopy if you ask me. And what does he say? "It might come in handy." Hardly qualifies as foresight, does it? Eric he's calling it, stupid name for a rock. Eric the rock. Definitely losing it.

Isildur
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

Pesky overgrown spiders keep showing up along my borders. I am far too important and scared to get them myself, so I have decided to endanger my own son and captain of the guard instead. Meanwhile, Thorin is being mighty disagreeable, so maybe I will have myself some spider bait for the foul creatures before the day is out.

Thranduil
tarcolan
Send Message
Dear Diary

Some dude comes in today, says he's the heir of Isilur or something. He wants us to go fight for him. Fine by me, it was getting pretty boring round here. So we're of to Pelagir. Y'know I can't even remember where that is. Who cares? can't be any worse than this place. Apparently we've got to meet up at the stone of Eric. No idea what that is so we'll just follow him. Weirdo. Let's see how it pans out.

King of the Dead
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

Gandalf summonded me to Dol Goldur today of all days, so I was unable to keep playdate with cute little baby bunnies that live three trees over. He always needs me to come and bail him out of hot water at the most inoppertune of times. Perhaps, one of these days, if I am lucky, I will call him away from fireworks. We'll see how much he likes that.

Radagast
Beren_Onehand
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

Got shot in the head today (or was it tonight?). some dumb elf punk took one of his fancy elven arrows and skewered me right through my nose. Needless to say I've been having trouble smelling lately.

Also, someone woke up the Boss here in the Mines. Who cares if they're nasty elves, dwarfs, humans and other odd and strangely cute little things. I pity them.

I think some old dude tried to bungee jump off the Bridge of Khazad-dum. I cut his rope and let him fall! Hehe... sweet revenge!

Random Moria Orc

[Edited on 05/20/2014 by Beren_Onehand]
"All we have to decide, is what to do with the time that is given to us"
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

Cooked and eaten today in a stew by a fat little creature, a haunted looking little creature, and a terrifying skinny...thing.

Being eaten is terrible.

So is being dead.

Samwise's brace of coneys.
tarcolan
Send Message
This thread is getting very disturbing...

Dear Diary

So there I was minding my own business, nibbling grass and watching all the people go by. Suddenly this great wave rolls over the green fields and next thing I know I'm here at the bottom of the ocean. Not fair is it? What did I do wrong? They could've built a big ship to put us all in or something. No forward planning. Mind you it's quite peaceful down here. Ooh look a squid. It's coming this way... oh no, not again.

Rabbit of Numenor
12345Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email