Register

Author Topic:
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
Post CoE Video Blogs
on: November 10, 2013 01:06
Hi Guys!

We just had the idea to post a new forum in which we share the Video Blogs we have made (me, RodwenAravilui5136, Findemaxam48, and EthelynnGreenleaf). We used to just send them out to a bunch of people through PMs, but we thought this would be easier. I'm hoping it's ok with the mods

We made these because, since we may never meet some of you, we hoped that you guys could get to know us better through these videos. We really hope you like them. Some of them were made a while back, but I'll be posting them on here starting from the first one so no one's missing out on anything we've previously made. We are hoping that you guys will enjoy them! Feel free to PM us with feedback and ideas that you want to see in our future blogs!

(I'll start posting them as soon as we can figure out how to get the actual video in this thread instead of just the YouTube link...)

"Fantasy is escapist, and that is its glory. If a soldier is imprisoned by the enemy, don’t we consider it his duty to escape?. . .If we value the freedom of mind and soul, if we’re partisans of liberty, then it’s our plain duty to escape, and to take as many people with us as we can!"
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
Here's #1!!!
http://youtu.be/SOYivO07898

[Edited on 11/10/2013 by lotrelessar94]

[Edited on 11/11/2013 by BelleBayard]
"Fantasy is escapist, and that is its glory. If a soldier is imprisoned by the enemy, don’t we consider it his duty to escape?. . .If we value the freedom of mind and soul, if we’re partisans of liberty, then it’s our plain duty to escape, and to take as many people with us as we can!"
BelleBayard
Prancing Pony Moderator & Elf Laundry Mistress
Send Message
Heh... Embed didn't work so I turned it into a URL you can click. Might be better that way so it doesn't eat up so much memory on the site. Nice to see you two!

RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
Here's #2!!! All of us this time!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZGCAd10OGA

"While you're doing fine, there's some people and I, who have a really tough time getting through this life so excuse us while we sing to the sky." -Twenty One Pilots
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Look! It's me!

Hmm, I may put something about the blogs in my siggy so more people know we have made them.

Neither Rodwen or lotrelessar mentioned this, but if you have questions for us or things you want to see, tll us in the thread! When we make another blog, we'll check this thread before hand and see what you have all said. Thanks!
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Nevermind, lotrelessar did mention it. Just going over it again!

I have updated my siggy.

[Edited on 11/11/2013 by findemaxam48]
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
Haha! Yes! All of the blogs are on lotrelessar's laptop so the next time he's plugged in, we'll do the other ones. We're up to #9 including events like Akron Falls, Fantasy Island, Question and Answers, Pittsburgh Zoo and Pennsylvania, and Camp Hickory Hill which some of you have seen already. Has anyone (besides us) seen the ones we have just posted on here?
"While you're doing fine, there's some people and I, who have a really tough time getting through this life so excuse us while we sing to the sky." -Twenty One Pilots
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
YEAH! Did we decide what the next blog theme would be????
"A sprinter learning to wait."
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
ALrighty, here's COE Video Blog 3: Camp Hickory Hill
I'm not sure why the video is so shaky and weird. It wasn't like that before we uploaded it to YouTube. I think YouTube did something to it... Oh well.

Video Blog #3: Camp Hickory Hill

Enjoy! All of us are in this one!

tarc edit. Not a link. Made it a link.

[Edited on 11/12/2013 by tarcolan]

Oops. tarc edit again. Forgot to make it a link. Duh! Like it?

[Edited on 11/12/2013 by tarcolan]
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I love that one!

Does anyone else have any ideas for what we should base our blogs on? Anything you want to see?
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
We are, well I am, working on making one for Sam's birthday party. I already started it, but it still needs some editing. Sneak Peak: We play the Chubby Bunny game!!
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
Ok, here's CoE Video Blog 4!!!
I still can't get it to do the thing where it hides the address, though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gY_qr2m_Tok

Just a warning: Rodwen had a blast making the end of the video

[Edited on 11/14/2013 by lotrelessar94]

[Edited on 11/14/2013 by lotrelessar94]
tarcolan
Movies Moderator and General Dogsbody
Send Message
Highlight the address (URL) and then click on the icon of a world with a link. The address will be wrapped in the BB code url start and end tags, as you will see. If you want to hide the address and have a title as the link instead you should move the address inside the start tag thus
url = address
but with the square brackets obviously. Then put the title and then the end tag
/url
again in the square brackets. If you click 'Edit' on the post I changed you will see the code there. You don't have to submit it, just back out.

Whatever you do don't use HTML code as it is not allowed in posts. That's anything in pointy brackets such as the youtube embed code. There is a trigger-happy security droid patrolling the perimeter of the site that will blacklist your internet address if you do this. Then it comes round your house and boils your computer.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Thanks for the advice, tarc.

Has anyone else viewed these?
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
Yes I did lotrelessar, and I was thinking of changing it to something a bit more normal BUt you already uploaded it so…OOPS! It's okay, it's just sound effects guys, it's NOT real. I was just playing around. I want to know who's seeing these though so ANYONE YETTT???
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
OK, here's CoE Video Blog #5: Welcome to the Chapel!
Let us know what you guys think of the vids We love feedback!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxmKXoTCmyY
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
Yes! Feedback is great! Don't be afraid to tell us that it was really weird. Trust me, I know some of them are.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Okay, you guys are nutcases. I, for one, enjoy your video blogs!

[Edited on 11/15/2013 by Mareth_Ravenlock]
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
Thank you! At least ONE person knows how to give "positive" feedback! Thanks Mareth!
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Yay for feedback!

(Hi, Mareth! Haven't talked to you in forever!)
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
No promlemo, Rod!

I know, right? When are you gonna be on again?
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Now....?

I wish more people would watch these!
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
We won't ever really know if anyone watched them. I can, however check my YouTube channel to find out how many views each video has! Here's the stats so far:

Video Blog 1: 21 views
Video Blog 2: 19 views
Video Blog 3: 12 views
Video Blog 4: 7 views
Video Blog 5: 4 views

findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I meant on here, in the forum. Maybe they just are quiet.
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
Yeah! COME HITHER MEMBERS! WE NEED YOUR VOICE IN THIS THREAD!!! Hopefully that works. :/ And maybe the views are just from us watching them over and over.
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
^^ I have a feeling that us watching them over and over again from home after they were uploaded probably accounts for at least half the views
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I agree!
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Nonsense. We love y'all's blogs! Other people just...haven't posted in here I guess.
Ella
Council Member
Send Message
Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want more!!!!!
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
Ok, here's more for ya!

Video Blog 6 refuses to be exported, so I'll post the next few.

Video Blog 7: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_xRwcm-rmk
Video Blog 8: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wRRihfNIek
Video Blog 9: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWRsfuUD9LE

That's all we've made for now, we're working on getting footage for the next ones. So sit tight and stay tuned
Ella
Council Member
Send Message
Maybe I can do a little one x)
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
That would be wonderful! This thread isn't just for us!
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
YES! It's for anyone who wants to do blogs or anything and share them. It's just a way to get to know each other better!
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
Yes, guys feel free to add to our video blogs by making your own! That's why we made them, so you guys would make some in return
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
Yes, PLEASE!!! We'd love to see you guys too! We're not THAT awesome XD OR ARE WE???
"A sprinter learning to wait."
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email