Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Glad you liked it.

I will be Fili!
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
Yay! We're getting more viewers! And happy ones too! I hope someone else decides to make some soon…..Not forcing it on anyone though….
"While you're doing fine, there's some people and I, who have a really tough time getting through this life so excuse us while we sing to the sky." -Twenty One Pilots
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Hint hint.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
We really need to make more of those!!! O___O
"A sprinter learning to wait."
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
We have some video, still haven't gotten around to figuring out Movie Studio Platinum 12 yet...*hides face* I really need to fiddle around with it sometime. I always forget though...
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
We have a bunch of them, I think, but Sam hasn't amde them into YouTube links yet.
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
No, she's finished all 11, we just haven't made some in awhile!
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Did she put them in here yet? In the thread, I mean? I don't think she did...
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
I don't know, I'll ask her later.
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
We're planning on another two. First on our drive to where my mom and her family used to live, then our trip to the Colton Dixon concert at Darien Lake. Fun! Can't wait!
"While you're doing fine, there's some people and I, who have a really tough time getting through this life so excuse us while we sing to the sky." -Twenty One Pilots
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I will take the responsibility of PMing everyone and informing them when they are uploaded.
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
Sorry guys, I haven't been on here in a while One word: college.
But I looked into the last video blog that I've uploaded to YouTube and put on this site, and it looks like we got up to video blog 9. I'm gonna start working on uploading the rest to YouTube today. Sorry for the long wait

It looks like we have 2 or 3 additional blogs for you guys! (I have 10 and 12, but I can't find 11!)
Stay tuned!
"Fantasy is escapist, and that is its glory. If a soldier is imprisoned by the enemy, don’t we consider it his duty to escape?. . .If we value the freedom of mind and soul, if we’re partisans of liberty, then it’s our plain duty to escape, and to take as many people with us as we can!"
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
OK here's VIDEO BLOG 10!

This is from MONTHS ago

VIDEO BLOG 10
"Fantasy is escapist, and that is its glory. If a soldier is imprisoned by the enemy, don’t we consider it his duty to escape?. . .If we value the freedom of mind and soul, if we’re partisans of liberty, then it’s our plain duty to escape, and to take as many people with us as we can!"
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
YAY! A new blog! Comments to follow. Not like I know about it or anything...
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Now I am hungry...O.O I will be PMing people to let them know of the new blog soon.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Oh, the first blog I have seen and what is it about??? Pierogies!! Yummy!! And cottage cheese ones, my total fave. Thanks for including the receipes!
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Were you able to view any of the older ones, Lindarielwen?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I did not look at any others, Maxie. I was too excited about the pierogies to even think of watching more. I will check them out.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
OK, good! Yay! I hope you will enjoy them.
tarcolan
Movies Moderator and General Dogsbody
Send Message
Mmmm, pierogies.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
tarcolan, you know of the wonders of pierogies? Check out the video blog number 10. It's 9 or 10 posts up from this one.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email