Welcome Guest 

Register

12345Last >>
Author Topic:
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
No, I haven't, thats why I was asking, cause this is a questions game, remember, silly?

What was your first job?

We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Would you believe I worked in a beauty salon? What colour is your hair?
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I can see you working there, Lindarielwen, did you enjoy it muchly? My hair is reddish brown now, soon it shall be pretty much rusty red because of the sun; does the sun color your hair?
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
I wish it did!I'm out in the sun a good amount of time, but it doesn't do much! Are you out in the sun a lot?
"A sprinter learning to wait."
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Can you believe I hated it? Did you know the golden strands in my hair have been kissed by the sun? Do you wear your hair in a ponytail?
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Hey, we posted at the same time! ...I really do not go out in the sun very much. The sun down here really bites. I do have a tan though. So, do you wear your hair in a ponytail?

[Edited on 03/20/2014 by Lindarielwen]
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I do now because my hair isn't as heavy, would you beleive I used to get headaches when I wore my hair up?. Is your hair curly?
Erwedraith
Council Member
Send Message
No it is not but when it get long it start to get a bit curly but not very much.
Do you like meat?
"Some believe that it is only great power that can hold evil in check. But that is not what I've found. I found it is the small things. Every day deeds by ordinary folk that keeps the darkness at bay." - Gandalf
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Yes, I do. Do you?
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Sometimes, other times, Im sick of it, you know? Do you like popcorn?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Did you know that I do like popcorn and it is a snack I have a few times a week? Are you learning to play an instrument?
Erwedraith
Council Member
Send Message
Well technically but I don't practice it as often as I should. Do you like chick-flicks?
"Some believe that it is only great power that can hold evil in check. But that is not what I've found. I found it is the small things. Every day deeds by ordinary folk that keeps the darkness at bay." - Gandalf
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
You must practice..

My thoughts went to baby chickens...not what you meant...No I do not. What is a chick-flick anyway?

Erwedraith
Council Member
Send Message
Yes, I must

Would you be a veggetarian?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I gave that a thought, a brief thought. No, I would not want to give up chicken wings or burgers. What are you doing tomorrow?
Erwedraith
Council Member
Send Message
Oh I totally agree with you

Going to church and then coming home to rest and then maybe hang out with some friends.

Would you smoke Old Toby?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Do you think I would?
Erwedraith
Council Member
Send Message
Yes, very much. Do you think I would like it??
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Sure, why wouldn't you?
Erwedraith
Council Member
Send Message
Hmmm you are right.

Would you grow your own Old Toby?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Nah, let the Hobbits grow it.

Would you share Old Toby with your friends?
Erwedraith
Council Member
Send Message
Only if I knew them well. It is a matter of trust. Old Toby can't just be given to anyone.

Would you have a Pipe as long as Gandalf's or shorter?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Shorter

Would you like to live in The Shire?
Erwedraith
Council Member
Send Message
Yes

Where in the Shire would you live?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I would live near Sam and Rosie.

Would you like to live in Rohan?
Erwedraith
Council Member
Send Message
Yes, I would for a while.

Would you be able to pull a Gandalf trick with some Old Toby?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
You mean like blow smoke rings? Doubt it.

Would you like to travel Middle-earth with Gandalf?
Erwedraith
Council Member
Send Message
Oh yes, it would be totally legit.

What would you do if you met Huan the Hound?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Oh, I would hug him and put my fingers in his fur.

Do you think you could hold a Simaril?
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
No idea, but...*fingers crossed*

What is your favorite color?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
The first time I saw the ocean, it took my breath away. Turquoise is my favourite colour, the colour of the sea on a sunny day.

Have you ever seen a jellyfish?
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
Nope, only in pictures! I heard their stings kill! Hmm, I wonder how bad that would hurt?
"A sprinter learning to wait."
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Did you know the sting of a jellyfish is very painful? Did you know it can kill you if you do not seek aid? Have you even seen a double rainbow?
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
Did you know you can counteract the jellyfish venom by applying vinegar to the stings?
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Yes, I knew that, did you? Have you ever been stung by a jellyfish?
12345Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email