Welcome Guest 

Register

12345Last >>
Author Topic:
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
No and I wouldn't want to be however I have been stung by a bee; have you?
Erwedraith
Council Member
Send Message
No I have not.

What do you think of High Elves?
"Some believe that it is only great power that can hold evil in check. But that is not what I've found. I found it is the small things. Every day deeds by ordinary folk that keeps the darkness at bay." - Gandalf
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
The High Elves are renowned for making swords that glow blue when orcs are near. I think very highly of them.

Do you know any High Elves?
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Erwedraith
Council Member
Send Message
Their craft is like no other. I just imagine Valinor you know. All these High Elves all over the place. Feanor in my opinion...well he was the Highest of them.

Why were they called High Elves?
"Some believe that it is only great power that can hold evil in check. But that is not what I've found. I found it is the small things. Every day deeds by ordinary folk that keeps the darkness at bay." - Gandalf
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
The High Elves were those who left for Valinor. They have seen the Light of the Two Trees. Other Elves were known as lesser Elves. Galadriel was a High Elf.

Would you have liked to be a High Elf?

[Edited on 03/27/2014 by Lindarielwen]
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Erwedraith
Council Member
Send Message
Oh yes! Very much so

How do you think Radagast made a living?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
He went around Middle-earth selling magic potions.

Speaking of Radagast do you think he grew his own crops?

Erwedraith
Council Member
Send Message
He did have a lot of land and a lot of friends to help him.

Did High Elves or any being that left the shores of Middle Earth take goods to Valinor?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
That is an interesting thing to think about. When Bilbo left, he did not have anything with him...according to the movie at least.

If you were going somewhere, never to come back, what 3 things would you take with you?
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
My mice (if I had any), a book (though it would be really hard to pick one) and... erm... um... let me think... hmm... my 'R' necklace.
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
I think we're drifting slightly off course with this thread. The rule is that this is a game where you only post questions. No statements, no exclamations: only questions.
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
Do I have to follow the rules?
hahhahaaa
"A sprinter learning to wait."
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Of course you do, your not exempt, right, silly?

Do you have a favorite fruit?
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Yes, do you like plums?
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Yes, I do, but I don't think many do, right? What time is it where you are?
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Would you believe it is almost 8 at night? Don't you think this game is more fun if we could make little comments?
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Why would you want comments? Who made up this game anyway?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Don't you think comments add to the fun? Don't you know who made up this game? Aren't you the Mod? Aren't rules meant to be changed? Do you know how well thought of you are? Do you know the above comments are directed at our most wonderful Mod, Evil~Shieldmaiden? Do you know how lucky we are to have her as our Mod? Don't you think I am asking too many questions?
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Yes, No, Im not, Sometimes, Yes, Yes, yes, of course, Nope, I don't, did i answer too many questions? What time do you go to bed? Weren't we allowed to make little comments in the last version of the game?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I thought we used to make little comments, right? Would you believe I sometimes go to bed around 4 a.m. or sometimes after an allnighter, around 7 a.m.? Can you see the stars right now? Is it dark where you are?
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Yes I would believe that. I can't see the stars, as it isn't dark.
Do you know how to get rid of the adverts on YouTube?
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
[I was not the originator of this game and the original rules stated no statements, comments, or exclamations. However, I do agree that without them, the gem seems a bit tedious so I will change the rules to allow a simple statement, or comment (no more than seven words) which should make it more interesting.]

You can't: they pay for the site.

What are you planning this weekend?
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I am making a centerpiece for my newly decorated room.

Do you have a favorite constilation? One of the star arrangements?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Had Cassiopeia tattooed on my arm.

Do you look at the stars at night? Have you ever seen a shooting star?

Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
I do and I have.

Image <----- Lindarielwen and ES

What is your favourite flower?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Oh, how I love your little people!!!

I love sunflowers...and that was a hard question to answer

Did you ever make a sand castle?

Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Well, if you call a round lump of sand a "castle" .... then, yes I have.

Have you ever been a bridesmaid and had to wear a hideous dress?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I was a bridesmaid twice. The first time my gown was pink lace and I loved it. The second time my dress was blue chiffon and I got to carry a faery wand instead of a bouquet. Needless to say, I was a happy bridesmaid. Oh, so to answer the question, I have been a bridesmaid but did not have to wear a hideous dress. I still have both of them.

Did you ever have to appear as a witness in a court case?

Alexanda
Council Member
Send Message
No. Has anyone ever been in a courtroom before?
Eglerio Eru o I gely bân siriar. (Praise God from Whom all blessing flow)
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I have. More than once. On a jury and also as a witness. Not fun.

Do you wear LotR garb when you go out?
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
No... I wish I could, but I don't have any... though I did wear my Sauron costume to see the Hobbit Part 2... but the Helmet fell apart...

Have you ever seen the second one of a film but not the first one?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I have but do not remember which ones. more than one

Do you go on your computer when you should be doing other things?
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Oh, all the time! And whenever I am meant to be on the computer doing something, I always get sidetracked and end up playing games instead...
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
There I go again, not putting a question... I keep forgetting...

Have you entered a talent competition recently/ever?
Eusonia
Council Member
Send Message
No, I get stage fright.

Do you go abroad most holidays?
I miss you. I miss you both. I miss you every week, ever day, every hour, every minute. Every second I shatter once more under the weight I have to carry. My heart bleeds afresh from this old wound.
12345Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email