Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First1617181920Last >>
Author Topic:
MeliaStormcrow
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM declared themselves supreme ruler of Narnia.
"The King beneath the mountains, The King of carven stone, The lord of silver fountains Shall come into his own! His crown shall be upholden, His harp shall be restrung, His halls shall echo golden To songs of yore re-sung. The woods shall wave on mountains And grass beneath the sun; His wealth shall flow in fountains And the rivers golden run. The streams shall run in gladness, The lakes shall shine and burn, All sorrow fail and sadness At the Mountain-king's return!"
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM has never read The Silmarillion.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
MeliaStormcrow
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM joined me on a quest to find the Holy Grail, but lost the map.
"The King beneath the mountains, The King of carven stone, The lord of silver fountains Shall come into his own! His crown shall be upholden, His harp shall be restrung, His halls shall echo golden To songs of yore re-sung. The woods shall wave on mountains And grass beneath the sun; His wealth shall flow in fountains And the rivers golden run. The streams shall run in gladness, The lakes shall shine and burn, All sorrow fail and sadness At the Mountain-king's return!"
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM has been a member of CoE longer than Lindarielwen has.
MeliaStormcrow
Council Member
Send Message
Well, I was a member of the old board, under the same name.

TPAM has never heard of Mithrandir.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM has never heard of C.S. Lewis.
MeliaStormcrow
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM was standard bearer for Elrond in the First Age.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
TPAM does not have the word King in her signature.
MeliaStormcrow
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM is not at all a fan/ supporter of Melkor.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM has no idea what the Istari are.
MeliaStormcrow
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM spent last Sunday training horses in Rohan.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM has a very short siggy.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM changes his avatar every fifth Tuesday.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Gando, Melia's Council number is 58288 and mine is 59391, so your post is true!

TPAM sent me 10 PM's today.

[Edited on 01/10/2015 by Lindarielwen]
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
MeliaStormcrow
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM has a garden fairy as an avatar.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM is not a member of the Council of Elrond.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
TPAM has two cats: a 10-year old tabby and a 6-month old tuxedo.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Lindarielwen said:Gando, Melia's Council number is 58288 and mine is 59391, so your post is true!

Oh great, so founding members or whatever of CoE show up here after ages, have three-digit posts (this is people in the Games Forum!), I found no post in the Newbies Introduction (ahhhhh ... ok, bad argument);
gimme a break, I confess my telpathy (or whatever) stinks.

TPAM has taken up breeding deer as a hobby.
MeliaStormcrow
Council Member
Send Message
I forgot my password, and was unable to fix that for a while. It's fixed now, so I am back.

TPAM collects ceramic horse figurines from France.
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM has never heard of dwarves.
Image Image
"Yet such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world: small hands do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are elsewhere." ~ Elrond ♥
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM changed her avatar.
MeliaStormcrow
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM has a Simaril in her dresser.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM had rabbit stew for breakfast.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM has not posted in the Games Forum today.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
"I have hairy feet."

TPAM has never been Smaugged!
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM is Uncorrupted.
Image Image
"Yet such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world: small hands do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are elsewhere." ~ Elrond ♥
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM lives across the street

"Salted pork?"
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM lives on a tropical island.
MeliaStormcrow
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM went back in time to witness the signing of the Magna Carta.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM is going to Tibet tomorrow.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM if going to change her avatar tomorrow.
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Oh, that's a good one, Mareth!

TPAM has not seen the Disney movie, *Frozen*
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM is more Smauged than me.
"Tears unnumbered ye shall shed; and the Valar will fence Valinor against you, and shut you out, so that not even the echo of your lamentation shall pass over the mountains." ~ The Doom of Mandos
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM dislikes Melkor.
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM isn't in the realm of Nessa.
Image Image
<< First1617181920Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email