Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First1718192021
Author Topic:
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM thinks her avatar is an ad for Christmas lights.
Image Image
"Yet such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world: small hands do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are elsewhere." ~ Elrond ♥
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
LOL! LOL!

TPAM gave me a good laugh just now
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM does not have a great love for RPGing
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM has a tail like a rabbit's.
Image Image
"Yet such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world: small hands do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are elsewhere." ~ Elrond ♥
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM has hated Elrond from the moment she read/saw him.
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
Glad you liked that Lindarielwen! And Cenor, you'd all wish that, right?

TPAM thinks the Witch King is a type of butterfly.
Image Image
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Hey, I just realized I told the truth up there

TPAM never makes me laugh.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
TPAM is a champion Chihuahua breeder.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM leaves food in her garden for the deer to eat.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM only has two cats and wishes for no more

Sauron for President
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
MeliaStormcrow
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM keeps one of the Nine Rings in a box in their kitchen.
"The King beneath the mountains, The King of carven stone, The lord of silver fountains Shall come into his own! His crown shall be upholden, His harp shall be restrung, His halls shall echo golden To songs of yore re-sung. The woods shall wave on mountains And grass beneath the sun; His wealth shall flow in fountains And the rivers golden run. The streams shall run in gladness, The lakes shall shine and burn, All sorrow fail and sadness At the Mountain-king's return!"
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
TPAM has a signature that refers to the founding of Aman.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM does not like hockey.
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM lives in Iceland.
Image Image
MeliaStormcrow
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM discovered Iceland, and started a colony.
"The King beneath the mountains, The King of carven stone, The lord of silver fountains Shall come into his own! His crown shall be upholden, His harp shall be restrung, His halls shall echo golden To songs of yore re-sung. The woods shall wave on mountains And grass beneath the sun; His wealth shall flow in fountains And the rivers golden run. The streams shall run in gladness, The lakes shall shine and burn, All sorrow fail and sadness At the Mountain-king's return!"
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM tried to invade Iceland.
Image Image
curka
Council Member
Send Message
Which was under the rule of TPAM
The divine in me acknowledges the divine in you.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM has never told me stories.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM hates anything that sparkles.
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
<< First1718192021
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email