Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First1718192021
Author Topic:
MeliaStormcrow
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM does not know whom Peredhil refers to.
"The King beneath the mountains, The King of carven stone, The lord of silver fountains Shall come into his own! His crown shall be upholden, His harp shall be restrung, His halls shall echo golden To songs of yore re-sung. The woods shall wave on mountains And grass beneath the sun; His wealth shall flow in fountains And the rivers golden run. The streams shall run in gladness, The lakes shall shine and burn, All sorrow fail and sadness At the Mountain-king's return!"
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM is new to the Games Forum.
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM does not have internet problems
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
I wish I didn't...

TPAM hates anything and everything to do with Rohan.
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM hates Rohan
"Tears unnumbered ye shall shed; and the Valar will fence Valinor against you, and shut you out, so that not even the echo of your lamentation shall pass over the mountains." ~ The Doom of Mandos
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM is an Uncorrupted Weaver.
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM is in the realm of Ulmo
"Tears unnumbered ye shall shed; and the Valar will fence Valinor against you, and shut you out, so that not even the echo of your lamentation shall pass over the mountains." ~ The Doom of Mandos
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM is the biggest fan of Manwë around here.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM drives an 18 wheeler on the Autobahn.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
MeliaStormcrow
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM hired a dozen Mirkwood Elves to make cookies.
"The King beneath the mountains, The King of carven stone, The lord of silver fountains Shall come into his own! His crown shall be upholden, His harp shall be restrung, His halls shall echo golden To songs of yore re-sung. The woods shall wave on mountains And grass beneath the sun; His wealth shall flow in fountains And the rivers golden run. The streams shall run in gladness, The lakes shall shine and burn, All sorrow fail and sadness At the Mountain-king's return!"
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM uses only green ink when writing.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
curka
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM is not adorable.
The divine in me acknowledges the divine in you.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM is not adorable either
curka
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM does not like to hold me close.
The divine in me acknowledges the divine in you.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM is not bold at all.
MeliaStormcrow
Council Member
Send Message
II use green ink for Mondays or Wednesdays.

TPAM is somebody I first at an English tavern in 1209.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I thought surely no on but me uses green ink! Yay for green ink!

TPAM has 3 camels.

[Edited on 01/15/2015 by Lindarielwen]
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM doesn't like cats at all.
Image Image
"Yet such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world: small hands do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are elsewhere." ~ Elrond ♥
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM has an intense dislike for Elves.
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
Such lies!

TPAM lives in Iceland and loves being cold.
Image Image
"Yet such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world: small hands do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are elsewhere." ~ Elrond ♥
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
At least I would get to see the Aurora Borealis

TPAM has ridden an eagle.
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
I'm short enough...

TPAM hates anything sparkly.
Image Image
MeliaStormcrow
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM marched with me against the armies of Mordor in the Stone Age.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM is one of the newest newbies.
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM doesn't speak English.
Image Image
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM has decided to no longer be a member of the Council of Elrond.
MeliaStormcrow
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM much prefers Goblins over Elves.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM has a siggy quoting something by Edgar Rice Burroughs.
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM thinks Rohan is another way to say Rawhide
Image Image
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM hates Elrond with a passion.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM doesn't like the Last Goodbye
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM is Uncorrupted
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM is leaving CoE.
Image Image
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
TPAM lives in Russia.

[Edited on 01/18/2015 by Evil~Shieldmaiden]
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM doesn't know who Melkor is...
Image Image
<< First1718192021
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email